Hickman Xmen thread

Attached: houseofx2019003-dc11-1170940.jpg (900x1384, 119K)

What is he doing?

Attached: powerofx2019002-dc11-1170934.jpg (900x1384, 129K)

no one really knows, but it's about mutants colonizing some place for themselves and planting mysterious seeds.
it can be another planet, reality, dimension

there are images of the xmen taking the students to these new land that is very much like a garden, through what looks like an interdimensional portal
and for some reason Moira McTaggert is very important

It seems the first sentence will be Xavier saying "Humans, while you were sleeping, the world changed"

Sounds like earth itself is mutating.

>Earth is actually a mutant
Bam.

perhaps Krakoa is involved

Yep they're called "Krakoa seeds," and some are visible in previews

Krakoa is actually Earth. Krakoa seeds are baby planets.

I think you nailed it. If that's actually the reveal, it's been looking us in the face the whole time with how much plant life is in every cover.

Attached: Krakoa_(Sinister's_Castle)_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_2_16_0001.png (488x658, 757K)

Attached: pox45.jpg (600x461, 206K)

Kinda surprised Husk and M are on the main team, though he did say M is one of his top 5 mutants.

>Earth is actually a mutant.
I wonder how Thor feels about his mum becoming a filthy mugga.

Ever notice how much Krakoa looks like Man-Thing?

Turning Charles into Reed and Magneto into Doom

He's either saving the X-Men franchise, or finally putting it out of it's misery, and nobody knows which will happen.

I take it I'm going to have to buy both books to understand what's going on.

It was pretty much one of the driving ideas beyond the first half of Avengers where all the places that Ex Nihilo nuked represented an organic system, but after the timeskip pretty much all that was relevant anymore were Pod and Giant Shang-Chi. When Illuminating Comics unironically did better than Hickman at making those parts tighter and narratively better also I AM VALIDATOR you know you have a problem.

Did it started already?

thick dick Hickman savin the day

its like that Transformers movie