The community is imploding in on itself after two yet-to-be-released episodes confirm Hedgehog is going to be...

The community is imploding in on itself after two yet-to-be-released episodes confirm Hedgehog is going to be romantically interested in Max. What do you think? Was it a bad idea or is everyone overreacting because of the pilot.

Attached: Fathog.png (349x549, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/01l05m.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=6-1Ue0FFrHY
mega.nz/#F!3ngmVC6Y!GyarfWLMbLt87cDk18eMfg
youtube.com/watch?v=dvUG5PsIvKM
cnsummercampisland.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would probably be the better ships of cartoons this decade.

The only people who would be upset are all the retards who self-insert as Oscar. And their opinion has never mattered.

SCI has a community?

>imploding
The reactions have run from mild dismay to glee at the return of the cuckening

it seemed obvious that it was gonna happen desu

I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea who those characters are or what gender they are. Is it m/f, f/m, m/m or f/f help me out here.

Elephant and Bat are dudes. Hogger is a grill

>More cuck memes
I can only see this as a positive

Attached: 1553308605956.png (960x621, 342K)

Hedgehog (in the OP) is female. Max is male. It's a heterosexual couple.

I couldn't care less because this show is boring as hell

hedgehog is special.

Attached: 15219611527.png (437x535, 156K)

i watched season 1 and some of two enough, i already jacked off imagining raping the kids
so i'm pretty much done with the show, i don't care what they do with it now

Imagine actually wanting Oscar to get with Hedgehog.
Oscar should have a harem of the witches.

Attached: Oscar'swaifus.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

Its okay cause Max wants to fuck Oscar, therefore everyone gets cucked

Consider what cartoon fans are like, and how "communities" on here usually are.

Of course it is an overreaction. Cartoon fans (well, fans of anything really) have a tendency to be hysterical and obsessed with poor emotional self-control.

> Hedgehog is going to be romantically interested in Max
Prove it

So the elephant is back to being cucked?

>its a inflation fetish episode

Attached: FB_IMG_1561520813684.jpg (720x498, 19K)

Summer Camp Island is an eldritch aberration because it made Xayaphone best boarder

this is the only way CN would regain interest after they didnt let Julia turn this series in a mindfuck show like her previous works.

Attached: the_event_04.jpg (2000x1125, 203K)

Even in a show with a lot of queerness, a straight couple prevails!

Heterosexuals win again!

Attached: FF92FAE9-5EE4-4F9E-B4BD-D82DBAF2266B.jpg (352x550, 25K)

files.catbox.moe/01l05m.mp4

It isn't anything but a girl having a crush. Which she apparently isn't allowed to now because Oscar is her best friend? People are so afraid of the pilot coming back to haunt them, even though the dynamics are not the same.

Or they are scared that Oscar and Hedgehog won't be best friends anymore, as if best friends can ONLY hang out with each other and not with other people from time to time.

I knew this show would be cuck-kino. based pott.

It was pretty clear it was still going to be a thing from the first season, Hedgehog and Max are almost always together during all those special clubs and activities the camp has.

>People are so afraid of the pilot coming back to haunt them
This is right on the money. The pilot was so fucking bad that any move to resemble it more terrifies me.

>People are so afraid of the pilot coming back to haunt them,
That’s a valid fear. The pilot was an abomination in the eyes of God and Man.

Summer Cuck Island

>The pilot was so bad

It was apparently good enough for a series. So I think you are not entirely right.

All that is left is for Oscar to find out and implode in a cuck hole. Based Julia, if she manages to pass CN meddling and turn this series into one of her patented horror mindfucks I'll start worshipping her.

>probably wrestles monsters in his spare time for those sweet gains
>is independent and confident
>is a good person in comparison to pilotMax who was a bit more rough
What's wrong with Hedgehog having a crush on someone so crushable?

Attached: arm-1.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

OH
MY
GOD
MY WHOLESOME FRIENDSHIP
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1558280967886.png (639x1136, 631K)

Executives make retarded decisions all the time. It’s just that this time it didn’t backfire horrible, or at least it seemed so until now.

The problem with the pilot plot wise was that Hedgehog completely betrayed Oscars friendship just to hang out with Max and she came off as some boy crazed slut. In the show however Hedgehog has, for the most part, put their friendship in high regard and as long her and Max doesn't impede on Oscar it'll be just fine.

The pilot was rather popular on youtube. With a much better like/dislike ratio than you'd expect.

can Oscar tell the bat to fuck off or is he going to fall for Susies' safe embrace?

Attached: 1538958459283.jpg (640x640, 40K)

That and asking the audience to identify with a much more childish Oscar to the point where he did not behave appropriately for his age at all.

>Pott hints that Oscar and Hedgehog may have crushes and romance with people at camp, just not with each other.
Said last year. They're going to support each other completely. Not a happening.

Then it only proves that with like bots are commonly used by companies, or that the Youtube audience has been so jaded by terrible videos that nothing phases them anymore.

I liked it.

ok faggot

Why? What could you possibly find good about the pilot? It didn’t have any of the charm that the series has.
Don’t hate because i speak the trutch

Are you also one of those dumb faggots that think that Disney bought out seats for Captain Marvel?

Attached: 1553641716005.png (599x462, 427K)

Post >yfw you're not an Oscar.

Attached: Oscar Ruins a Sandwich Full.gif (500x281, 3.07M)

Honestly pilot Oscar did nothing. He was overwhelmed by all the magic shit and just wanted one normal night with his best friend. You might not agree with him but his reaction was justified

Attached: Yamete.png (485x328, 143K)

>ywn have a supportive friend who, despite your fuck ups, still likes to hang with you.

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 59K)

>thinking using bots on youtube, which even chinamen will do, and purposely trying to construct snd internet narrative, which big companies like Sony have done, are as impractical or unfeasible as buy tickets to your own movie
Okay grandpa.

Speak for yourself

Attached: 1558051938376.png (1280x720, 573K)

>the story of the story of everest

>implying that's I wasn't already doing

Attached: 1551234353919.jpg (854x859, 372K)

Not impractical or unfeasible, but pointless. What on Earth would be the point of CN buying bots to give the SCI pilot more views. If they already greenlit the series, why bother?

Attached: 1562127513599.jpg (200x146, 6K)

No, I mean his general behavior. I interpreted the pilot as showing three teens with different attitudes towards growing up. Oscar wanting to stay a child, Max behaving like a teen and wanting to act older and cooler, and Hedgehog being somewhere in between.

I suppose had we seen more of how Hedgehog views the situation things might have been different, but with Oscar as the main character in the pilot, you only really get to see his point of view.

Say it with me. Oscar is a cuck

Attached: ecbc263dfaa1e6325396a1477c4d47c2529e769b.png (1000x800, 272K)

I miss when there were like two daily SCI threads that reached limit bump in matter of hours. What the hell happened, Where are the summer camp bros? I miss them.

Attached: realistic sad susie.png (351x351, 164K)

can't be a cuck if you cuck your best friend first.

Attached: 1553722896130.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

I noticed she had some elephant related things in her room. he's fucking in.

At least let Oscar get his dick wet too or we riot.

Cuckolds are garbage though. Only cuckqueans are based.

Attached: 1531058318736 (2).png (557x614, 71K)

Oscar's harem is Hedgehog, Susie, Lucy, and Alexa.

Betsy is a lesbian and Alice is retarded.

did anymore episodes come out after that new ten?

this show is constantly lacking new content

yeah with Susie duh

>actually giving a shit about some literal toddler show
stop embarrassing yourself

>One year has passed
>Autist is still mad

I don't discriminate. If you get cucked, I'm laughing.

Attached: 1558660182237.gif (200x200, 61K)

>some literal toddler show
Hey do you guys know of any other "toddler" shows where the first episode has a metaphor for committing suicide? Because I sure don't!

>Series finale is just a slightly toned-down version of this series of ads youtube.com/watch?v=6-1Ue0FFrHY
I would watch it.

Hedgehog and Oscar were cleary way too close to be a thing if that makes sense.

Oscar has Lucy.

Go watch Justice League Action again and fuck off, edgelord.

Attached: summer cuck island.jpg (1127x842, 167K)

>Lucy
>Dendy
>Kelly
>Connie
what's up with this generation's cartoons pushing megane waifus? not that I'm complaining.

well get new eps July 7, and then sometime fall

Attached: 4726033f778c6eb905cb70df30e2411c12433445.gif (375x375, 183K)

eh its probably going to be a one off thing, plus its not really cucking because oscar dosent even like hedgehog anymore and max probably will not share the same feelings for her

Attached: 2.jpg (750x375, 18K)

>hedgehog likes max
>we know noting of max and he has little personality other than being the cool kid

I'd like to point out we know more about lucy more that we know about max and hes append way more than lucy but we still dont know squat about max at all, in fact in the old threads we gave him more character that the actual show has!

Attached: I'll do my best.jpg (125x125, 2K)

*appeared
sorry its late af

You can like stuff without being part of a community. I hate that term so much.

>calls show boring
>is clearly so bored that they're posting in a thread about a show they dislike

I know it's summer, but do something productive, loser.

>Even in a show with a lot of queerness

Where?

Oh my God! New Unikitty!

Also, they're 11. They seem too young for this.

Attached: crush.jpg (1459x820, 148K)

where is this coming from?

RIP Oscar

OP is a liar. The episode already aired in the UK

Its almost disturbing how quickly the island residents can not only produce novelty party balloons of the campers, but obtain photos of them, or hell even that statue of max.
I know its magic and all, but still any less weird.

Attached: 1561700879216.jpg (480x960, 27K)

I have no problems with it. Oscar is so childish that I don't believe he loves Hedgehog as anything other than friend.
My guess is that people are just connecting in their minds both ideas from the pilot: Hedgehog's crush and her acting like a bitch to Oscar.

Dunno man, I think you're seeing monsters where there are none. They looked gross and Max was about to hurl. I'd say it shows that overstuffing yourself is bad.

The fuck? Do you not remember growing up? Before the internet showed up, kids were still masturbating as early as grade 5; Grade 6 being the most common age to start (11 turning 12). Crushes are normal at that age.

age range* to start (...

Oh my God!
A new Unkitty episode. Sweet.

Summer cuck island is back on the menu lads

Attached: wereinforitnowscoob.jpg (576x472, 40K)

Is HH a mary sue?

Oscar has more flaws than you can poke a stick at, HH is literally good at everything

Attached: WAHH.gif (400x600, 1.09M)

Hedgehog is bad with anything emotional since she applies logic to everything.

We had a whole epsiode about how she's not responsible enough to be a witch yet.

I want a batloon!

No? She has plenty of flaws. They're a lot more subtle though which makes the duo so much more great.

>The community
I don't care about the noise of 3 autists

I started at 16.

>don't care
>replies

>because of the pilot
I mean, it did show us what sort of cringe is in store for us

Gonna be a love potion mishap.

then it's approved

Is “community” better or worse than “fandom”?

“Fandom” gives me PTSD flashbacks of my Tumblr days so I’d say that’s worse

Susie does have a book in her basement that says something to the effect of "Love Potions and How to Cast Them Without Anyone Noticing."

Cosmic Bupkiss paralleled Susie and Ramona's dynamic to that of Oscar and Hedgehog.

Susie has stated that seeing Oscar and Hedgehog be friends is upsetting to her. She goes out of her way to separate them, sometimes in situations where keeping them together would have benefitted her, like in Susie's Fantastical Scavenger Hunt.

Susie likely gave Hedgehog a love potion to lessen her attachment to Oscar.

Susie has known to separate people in the past for her own interests, as seen with Betsy and Ghost.

kek

Attached: sci8.png (803x923, 390K)

A very interesting hypothesis. I'll be sure to keep that in mind as I watch more.

Attached: sadhedge.jpg (550x687, 261K)

Mega when

MEGA when. Hand over the episode so we can see ourselves please.

I hope nothing comes of this so that anyone who thinks they are clever being this observant feels stupid.

Susie is the greatest

Attached: 7E3BD286-8824-481E-B60A-B9538287A4FC.jpg (750x1050, 118K)

I really enjoy how nuanced the characters are. Generally, a kid's show will go out of their way to "describe" a character, often resulting in flanderization. If you only take Susie at the surface, you'll see she's a jerk who likes harassing people as a sort of revenge for making her work. However, on a deeper level, you can see just how damaged really is.

The writers are great at having bleak things hidden under a soft and cozy atmosphere.

Attached: lovely witch.jpg (1276x1920, 588K)

>SCI cuck threads were the reason I met and befriended this drawfriend
Never bothered with the show but I can appreciate the memes

>The community

ah I did notice it getting a following on pixiv. I thought it might be limited since I usually get the japanese titles from wikipedia but it doesn't have an article in the language yet.

do have a theory on why she dose this?

Attached: 1552544717614.png (500x500, 123K)

Probably projecting her issues with Ramona onto Hedgehog & Oscar

Susie is also secretly responsible.

susie truly is the greatest

Attached: hungry.gif (500x500, 1.4M)

GIVE US THE FUCKING EPISODE DOWNLOAD I NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS PURE CRINGE

Attached: REEEEEEEEe.png (720x1139, 443K)

I don’t see why people are surprised by this since this is by the same woman who made an animated short of a polar bear and a human in an unhappy relationship and the polar bear imagines herself getting railed by a grizzly bear.
It looks like the cuckoldry aspect from the pilot is being brought back, because it seems Pott has a fucked up fetish for it

People actually watch this shit? Back when it first started airing I tried to watch it but it was just like "tumblr lolsorandumXD" with awful character designs that were so blobby and misshapen that you could rarely tell what they were even supposed to be.

Thanks for the bump fucker.

Attached: smile1.png (750x791, 330K)

It's also a woman having made a short about a couple holding on after what seems to be the end of the world.

The only one with a cuck fetish is you.

>no counterargument

thanks for confirming it's shit, fucker

Gotta go fast.... oops sorry wrong thread (she’s too fat to go fast right now anyway)

But why does Susie want to separate them so badly? It would make sense if she had a falling out with Ramona but we saw in Cosmic Bupkiss that they're still on good terms.

I mean those photos must have dated back ages ago. Remember, the show supposedly taking place during the 80's to early 90's, so shit might have gone down between the two.
Either susie doesn't want to be reminded of that experience second hand, or its as simple as wanting to cause some tomfuckery and has no moral compass towards that sort of thing.
Your guess is as good as mine.

mega.nz/#F!3ngmVC6Y!GyarfWLMbLt87cDk18eMfg

Here you go you fucks. Audio is a little desynced though. Enjoy the ep.

Attached: summer_camp_island_369.png (418x321, 105K)

It's not about cucking, it's about respecting one's privacy

Nice

Attached: ENOUGH.png (685x607, 219K)

>it's a cult that obsesses over you to the point of using your hair as currency that lives under your bed
and they said the show didn't have enough nightmare fuel

yep a cute kids show

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-06-27_at_9.46.28_PM.png (801x453, 55K)

Honestly breathed a sigh of relief at that. Was really scared that it'd turn into Mr. Brightside but it dealt with it in a pretty cute/creepy/mature/stable way.

Also pic related: Fucking ouch.

Attached: mpv-shot0045.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

noting wrong ever happens

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-06-27_at_9.46.42_PM.png (800x441, 80K)

Okay I wasn't going to say anything but that is like the third hedgehog farting gag this season so far.

braphog is confirmed...?

Attached: marzipan.png (805x563, 387K)

>only episode 15
when will the full 11-20 be released?

In the coming week plus I do believe.

Possible release date on hulu being tomorrow. Get hyped.

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-161737.png (1243x2048, 975K)

FYI + and - on the number pad are the default keys in Media Player Classic for adjusting audio lag.

Attached: 1531608341029.png (1074x1500, 544K)

Enjoy This Interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvUG5PsIvKM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

goddamn he's such a fucking chad.

Attached: 1541825661183.png (210x240, 76K)

to be honest, i would love a podcast type of interview. I have no idea why storyboarders/directors/etc don't do podcasts.

Tried watching it on mega itself and audio is fucked. How do I fix it?

poor taste in food

Attached: 1556154183395.png (326x520, 127K)

nick has the right idea with their animation podcast. iirc some of them do (regular show had a podcast) but they're generally pretty obscure and most of the people involved with the show won't have much beyond twitter or a place to post their art.

open two tabs and play them out of sync

Attached: 1543800469530.png (279x308, 141K)

Why does this show look like it was made by harharstrips

Alien boi w/ crush on alien prince, gay ghost dads, Susie tried to banish Betsy's ghost bf possibly for lesbian reasons. Generally the show is so soft and cutesy that it comes across as gay. Also gay fans like that guy who sewed the dolls, people memeing about Deerboi Gaystag and so on.

thanks user

Attached: 1516859916.png (351x361, 109K)

>Generally the show is so soft and cutesy that it comes across as gay.
That says a lot more about you than it does about the show.

Why you gotta remind me of that Pilot.

Yeah this. Since when does soft and cute = gay instead of girly/feminine. Stop appropriating female culture, fags.

Both are funny and cute.

Attached: IMG_20190703_173820.jpg (1072x364, 56K)

t. gay

Didn't they ditch the shipping because of how bad the pilot was?

Mostly, but the possibility can't be completely excluded

Wait the show is actually better than the pilot? I decided to not watch it because of how shit it was.

It's leagues better than the pilot friend.

It is.

Well shiet.

She only promised there would be no romantic interest between the two leads. She left open the possibility of them getting it on with other campers or counsellors.

join the gang bro.

Attached: 15487435638135.png (461x534, 305K)

>"you're disgusting"
>"no! my love is pure!"

what the fuck did she wrote and how lewd it was?

Attached: 1536210898539.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

jullia pott is a weird lady so this is a more simplified version of her art to cut production cost and not make everything look like a surreal drug trip

Attached: jp_ghosts.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

Her dairy must be either filled with her talking shit about everyone on camp, or filled with awful slash fiction between her and max.
Either option is realistic, they do mention shes 11.

Attached: 1534362462610.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

so this episode was about how waifufaggots are the worst.

Prettymuch.

Also, 62 fucking times.

Attached: mpv-shot0044.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Julia style and pilot design on display
also that loose hair+bedroom eyes Hedhehog in the back

must be the Hedgehot room

Attached: 1546727711558.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

More like Hedgethot.

Evil God Hedgehog.

Who's the artist? They got a cute style

Oscar: " 62! My best friend read it 62 times!"
Max: " in a row?"

>reading a mystery novel more than once
for what purpose

Attached: autism.jpg (528x666, 193K)

Same reason people have watched movies with twists more than once.

>mfw i hear it straight f

whoa whoa whoa... This is 2019. Kids cartoons aren't allowed to have heterosexual relationships anymore. Everything has to be progressive and all-inclusive.

To deconstruct it right down to every single word, then sperg about it online with others who did the exact same shit?

Yes.

Attached: 8D7A7C1D-C782-4AD4-B41B-A403B17799BC.jpg (337x322, 20K)

Attached: i tried to think of a witty filename but all that came to mind was a rimjob and i got a boner.jpg (320x320, 26K)

What the fuck, Julia?

Attached: 07122A3F-4DFD-481E-8203-D4A0B94D36B5.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

That was literally the point of the pilot, based Julia dabbing on bait&switched retards who thought she'd drop her entire premise

bros..

Attached: 1562197367670.png (1768x799, 754K)

like i said julia is a weird lady

Attached: human hedgehog.jpg (600x900, 88K)

Someone just draw Susie scarfing down chocolate coins like this pic while giving the finger to Hedgehog or some other camper.

Joyouscactus on Tumblr, but she is on hiatus for the time being so expect queued posts

What?

>Alien boi w/ crush on alien prince

Puddle is a girl. Where did you get the idea about Susie banning the ghost boy was gay?

If my understanding of white male fragility is accurate, the person posting is upset that Hedgehog's VA, who is white, is playing a character who has a crush on Max, who is played by a black VA, as if this is somehow enforcing a narrative.

Same difference.

How did Oscar somehow not know Hedgehog's favorite food that ends in Pan? I thought they were besties baka

Attached: tposehedge.jpg (322x450, 8K)

hedgehog is very secretive about her food preferences

I just dowloaded it and changed the audio sync on VLC.

How come these threads keep getting nuked?

>Hedgehog probably thinks Blueberries are actually blue
Think of all the terrible opinions HH has on food in there.

Attached: 1562108341536.png (1000x530, 252K)

idk lol

Attached: ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE.png (2253x2128, 1.93M)

Attached: Bob the Roman.png (480x523, 334K)

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
'Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

Is this cropped porn?

Unfortunately yes. Now the thread is going to be deleted.

Should have posted the artist.

It gets funnier when you notice Oscar's VA is a white beta.

It's probably the same reason Hilda threads keep getting pruned.

Nice

>more HAFNIM
fucking seriously

Problem?

Attached: animals.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>What am I doing with my life?

Attached: go be gay somewhere else.png (1656x1339, 517K)

Is this cropped porn?

there's no dick, if that's what you mean

Attached: wasted hedgehog.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

You gotta have an argument for there to be a counterargument

I'm glad the show is getting more expressive and ludicrous with the animation. Probably the only cartoon that's doing off-model right.

Attached: image8.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

The gradual direction towards off-model in The Haunted Campfire was pretty incredible and felt appropriate 99.9% of the time imo

Attached: SCI - S2E4.png (559x559, 326K)

Those early SCI threads were the best!

If I had the resources and skill, I would totally just edit in the speed meter from Lethal League on the bottom and edit in pic related onto the basketball.

Attached: OpjK8bc.jpg (193x124, 8K)

Kinda getting annoyed at the show for always setting up some decent plot points or a decent story that can not only carry over into other episodes, but also introduce some character arcs as well. Just for the show to just say "fuck it" and resolve everything within like the last ten seconds of the episode. Like in the shitty episode 15 mega with the whole Hedge X Max thing. I mean, just do something. I bet they won't bring up any Hedge X Max shit for the rest of the season or any other plot point in previous episodes that had potential to go somewhere, but just don't.

Attached: Hedgehog werehog violating Oscar sci.png (595x583, 24K)

Hedge X Max has been subtly hinted at during season one, and theres gonna be more subtle nods later in episodes not even available yet.

Have you heard of Spell Crushers either? It's literally an upcoming episode about Hedge trying to get over Max.

You should rewatch the series.

Made a little doodle, will try to finish it tomorrow.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.png (743x654, 131K)

so it begins

>it's just photoshopped

Aw.

That's Faye Webster.

This was the set up, you dumb dummy.

Haha fatty!

More sci plz

Attached: 1538620383343.jpg (1475x957, 398K)

thx man

cnsummercampisland.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters
Who is your favourite character? Mine personally is File:Andy summer camp island.png

Came here to post this

Attached: SCI - S2E9.webm (1280x720, 285K)

this harp girl

Attached: thebestbackgroundgirl.png (472x600, 303K)

Attached: bloggif_5d1d121ebdf96.jpg (229x169, 17K)

here you go penis

Attached: 1534633981607.png (740x414, 115K)

qt as fuck, user

Tip. You could probably try shrinking Max's head and enlarging Hedge's head, both by just a tad until they're equal.