How would they fare in Marvel universe?

How would they fare in Marvel universe?

Attached: 0965E705-50B3-49B4-B6E8-FDCBAA22576D.png (1800x2956, 2.24M)

They have better morals than 99% of the setting's 'heroes', for one.

Who cares

Without grenade boy to suck off, Dooky falls into a state of depression and dies.

Uh, pretty okay, Deku probably chills with the Champions

Deku only wants to be Bakugou's friend again. He doesn't much care for his autism to any significant degree. Sure he'd worry, but he always worries over everything to begin with.

Every single teen girl flocks to Deku

They are gonna be thrown into the mutant category and will be hunted down for no real reason.

Hori
>Rock Lee fit the underdog theme of Naruto way better than Naruto did. I should make a comic and make Not!Rock the protagonist.

Also Hori
>Deku should inherit the best power ever and be obsessed with a psycho that hates him. Just like Naruto.
Fucking Hori is a shit writer and missed his true calling as a character designer. Seriously, you can tell that he just wants to make new characters and writer bios for them and then move on.

killed off for edge points

And they're all unstable psychopaths a moment away from killing everyone around them. Because Marvel.

Based

I've tried to like Deku but literally every other character is either more likable or more interesting than him. Doesn't help that his main power up until the addition of the otherswas punching things REALLY HARD.

They'd be better off and more welcomed in the DC universe. All Might would be appalled at how monstrous Marvel citizens are, especially towards mutants. They'd probably take Spider-Man with them too.

Attached: Superman Logo.jpg (1200x630, 44K)

I could live with DC + Spider-Man, Deku and All Might.

Yeah I liked the part where Mirio and Deku let an obvious criminal walk away with a young child that was pretty heroic

PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS THREAD

Christ what is it with this series that gets people here and Yea Forums so riled up? I gave it a shot and it was pretty decent but I haven't really felt anything that I would consider particularly rage inducing. At least not to the level that I can point at a character or plot and proclaim worst anything.

Posting any mainstream on Yea Forums would probably be the closest thing to a rage spell on this site.

>Christ what is it with this series that gets people here and Yea Forums so riled up

Its popular, essentially. On Yea Forums, openly liking something invites bile.

On Yea Forums is takes the form of 'Dont talk about that shonen you like, I need you to admit that the shonen that *I LIKE* is better, please validate me'.

On Yea Forums, at least, there is validity to the fact that this really isn't Yea Forums and technically shouldn't be discussed here. I do think that there are interesting comparisons to be made regarding the treatment of western superhero concepts in anime like MHA and that can make for fun conversations, but it should be a sometimes food rather than something that might as well have a general on Yea Forums at this point for the number of threads it gets.

That wouldn't be too bad for him since mutants actually have healers in their group.

Remember back when Yea Forums would sperg out every time a Naruto thread was made? It's kinda the same thing. Except Yea Forums also got sick of HxH threads and started treating them the same way, so the HxH guys go into MHA to shitpost those threads in retaliation.

As far as I can tell, the HxH community desperately needs a whipping boy because they consider HxH to be a more mature manga for more sophisticated people like them when its really just the same shonen shit as usual. But for that delusion to be maintained, they have to be 'above' whatever else is currently the popular shonen flavor. Which, these days, is unambiguously MHA.

Its not enough that they think HxH is good, they need something else to explicitly be bad so they can be winning a contest that they made up themselves.

They still do sperg out

Well yeah. It's Yea Forums. If they ever stopped sperging out, they'd probably all drop dead.

It's popular and a good gateway for younger would-be fans, including the worst kind of casuals (blacks and women) to get into their precious clubhouse, because it pays homage to American comic books and superheroes without having to shoulder the knowledge of knowing exactly what happened in All-Star X-Men #31 Vol. 3 and how that tied into the Phoenix Contract plotline established in Astounding Teen Titans #21 Vol. 7. Basically it lets people have, may Allah forgive me for uttering such a word, fun

Spiderman is technically a mutant yet he's not hunted down

Could any of the Avengers stop him?

Attached: AfO relaxing.png (1280x720, 841K)

So did every person that had One for All have a powered up version of themselves? Did Nana Shimura have a muscular form? Has anyone ever drawn what Deku would look like?

Attached: Nana_Shimura_anime.png (1080x1080, 774K)

This, especially Deku is a legacy hero and DC always does those better.

Do you consume the series with your brain turned off or something? You could point how there are way to many characters getting half-assed development that the main ones get sidelined, how Deku isn't an engaging lead, how repetitive and boring the training arcs are, how the main villains are a bunch of punks and not actual threats, how all the fights boil down to who hits the hardest, how there's asspull after asspull, or how everything important takes place in Japan even though 80% of the world population has a quirk. Is there really nothing awful you can say about the series?

The bigger question is how they would fare in the Winnie-ther-Pooh Universe. Short answer: Nope. Long answer: Not even a little.

Attached: bad_ass_rabbit_by_atomiccircus-d4uz87u.jpg (788x1014, 137K)

oh look another Yea Forums post on Yea Forums
oh and ive seen this one before

Attached: Pigeoneto.jpg (610x358, 62K)

but user
he also remembered he could kick too

Only after he fucked up his arms real bad multiple times.

Yeah I have my grievances and there are aspects of the show I wish were expanded upon or done better.

Sure you can shout whatever grievances you have out to the heavens but if something doesn't keep my interest I just stop and maybe poke my head in at a later time. Getting riled up over a show I may not like just strikes me as a wasted effort. Especially when it won't actually mean anything to except to a group of people I most likely won't meet or interact with in the future.

All Might curbstomps Thanos and

>8
There are some exceptions such as the MCU Spider-man films for instance. I think it is somewhat reasonable to get worked up over these films as their reception might actually affect the things I do care about. Namely Spider-man comics.

If the popular portrayal of Spider-man becomes Tom Holland's somewhat oblivious Iron Boy then I think people would have the right to be worried that Peter Parker would be affected by that perception.