She's gonna die isn't she

She's gonna die isn't she

Attached: may.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Not before getting BLACKED

died in the video game dieing in the comic man i just want her to me ok

It'll be a good way to end the trilogy or start the next trilogy, get her killed by the Sinister Six since they know who he is

By radioactive semen exposure?

overdose of mad dickings from Happy

Peter does give a shit about Uncle Ben, so why would he get upset over Aunt May?

Not before peter

Attached: A You for YOU.gif (400x225, 1.58M)

Happy can fuck off, May can only be satisfied by spider powered dickings from her nephew

He got over Ben because he had May was quick to get with Uncle Tony

Someone is definitely going to try to assassinate her, yes. She's going after too many people who aren't used to having people call them on their bullshit.

...Oh man, I thought that was a picture of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, time to turn the brightness up on my monitor.

No, they'd get accused of fridging if they did that in an MCU movie.

>He got over Ben
Therein lies the problem, user

>implying it won't be Happy, his new 'uncle'

does the name of the character really matter more than the impact his death has on Peter? either way he's rotting in the ground the rest of the series, it could be Tony, Happy or Aunt May, as long as the impact on Peter is the same as Ben why the fuck does the name matter other than appeasing you as a fan because it's the same as what you're used to?

Please for the love of god be bait

Only until Iron Boy makes a deal with Mephisto in Spider-Man: Running With The Devil.

They killed Gamora and Widow in the same exact way and no one said anything

why? explain why it HAS to be uncle Ben. this isn't the comics so it's not like he's gonna come back from the dead or some shit. when he's dead he's dead, and its Peter's fault which is what motivates Peter to be a hero for good. Explain to me why it absolutely is a necessity it HAS to be Ben other than tradition for tradition's sake.

Not everything is bait just because it challenges your viewpoint, user.

Because Ben Parker is the sole reason, his drive, to be Spider-Man. He was family, a father figure, and Peter's greatest mistake failing him. That guilt from that night forever changed Peter Parker, and what forced him to grow up. This isn't about death, user. This is about the consequences of one's actions when power is abused or used for selfish gain. You miss the point entirely, and fail to understand Spider-Man's character and concepts. Ben Parker was a greater hero than Tony Stark could ever be (mostly because most of what Tony does results in disaster)

Attached: Uncle Ben.jpg (1280x671, 539K)

When she does it better be Peter's fault somehow.

I really hope not. She's one of my favorite parts of the new movies (and she's hot as fuck).

Hopefully she just gets injured making Peter more careful.

There is no other reason to out Peter's identity if not for the One More Day storyline