New Flash Director and writer

New Flash Director and writer.
This time, ti's The It Director Andy Muschietti and Bumblebee/Birds of Prey writer Christiana Hudson
Ezra is still the Flash

Attached: 1558828739975.png (588x504, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc
imdb.com/title/tt0420293/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: k.png (310x282, 169K)

>in talks

Attached: 1325615855473.png (640x464, 273K)

This makes it the 5th director attached

Can't wait for this to never happen like every other DC piece of shit

Kill yourself ladderbro.

"It" is a nice production imo. Looks nice, great set and costume design, cool shots, but this writer, i dunno.

Looks like Ezra managed to chase away the old directors.

Strap in for edgy Flashpoint adaptation.

>Get the It director
>Don't have him do Justice League Dark

I mean Bumblebee was very well received and Birds of Prey is getting buzz.

Hopefully in this damn script, it's not fucking Thawne. I think every script, with the exception of the first one, was about Thawne

They aren't using Miller and Morrison's script, they are just making a new script.

>Not using Morrison's script anymore

damn shame

>They aren't using Miller and Morrison's script

Because it sounded awful, but think about it.

>Warner hires fun comedic directors.
>Ezra clashes with them because he wants dark and edgy Flash.
>Comedic directors drop out and get replaced by a horror director and a horror writer (Bumblebee aside)

The writing's on the wall.

The rumored script he made was fucking retarded and we don't need a fucking edgy flash

>Ezra is still the Flash
Would be surprised honestly

>edgy
Nothing about the rumored Ezra script was "edgy", everything we heard about the directors script made it sound like they wanted to do Spider-Man: DC edition, which I'm sure is why they were hired but Ezra seemed to want something that had a little more stakes.
I won't be surprised if the new writer is taking Morrison/Millers script and retooling it

>Ezra is still the Flash
Kek!

Attached: run faggot run.webm (428x352, 862K)

>Already damage controlling

Flash should be lighthearted like Spiderman though

Fim not being a lighthearted comedy now is "dark" and "edgy",

Attached: edd.jpg (640x642, 123K)

>2 BUCK MCU WRITERS WHO RUIN SPIDEY GOOD
>ACTUAL COMIC BOOK WRITERS AND FANS BAD

I just don't get why they refuse to get better, it's not like his acting is good enough to put up with that freak run.

Attached: 1556197812872.jpg (368x353, 14K)

They made the best version of Spider-man, yes that includes the comics

Flash should be ridiculous and over the top in concepts but treat itself "seriously"(no, not Snyder serious before you say anything you fucks).
The idea that the Flash is somehow DC's Spider-Man is ridiculous and only really exists after the CW serious

Poor bait, try again later

>He's still only in talks

$10 bucks say he drops out.

or even a stunt double, the majority of his face is covered

>Flash should be ridiculous and over the top in concepts but treat itself "seriously"(no, not Snyder serious before you say anything you fucks).
MCU's Spider-Man treats itself seriously when it counts.

>The idea that the Flash is somehow DC's Spider-Man is ridiculous and only really exists after the CW serious
Wrong, and it's also the narrative pushed mainly by WB execs in search of money, so much they asked both Raimi and Webb to take on the movie in-between directors.

>I want to fuck Tom Holland and that means Iron Eromenos is good and actual comic book Spider-Man sucks
You people are horrible

>MUH UNCLE BEN
>MUH GREAT POWER

>MUH TWINK ASS
>MUH STARK HAS TO BE THE CENTER OF AND CONNECTED TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING

I like how you keep insisting it was never said to be edgy while claiming it was a "lighthearted comedy", which it was never said to be either.

>Hopefully in this damn script, it's not fucking Thawne.

Miller wants Thawne and this change seems to be specifically to appease him, so expect him to be there.

>WAHH WHY CAN'T A 15 YEAR OLD BUILD A SOPHISTICATED SUPERHERO SUIT ON HIS WN

>A 14 YEAR OLD CAN MAKE A COMPLETELY NEW AND ORIGINAL CHEMICAL COMPOUND BUT NOT A SUIT

>mixing chemicals is just like building a fully functioning quasi-armor in your room
XD

>Spider-Man needs a fully functioning quasi-armor in the first place
lmao

Thank God.

No sane Flash fan would want a Barry Allen movie to succeed.

Honestly I want Harmony Korine to do JLD. I know weird choice

Zero way that this isn't a joke

>moving the goalposts this clumsily

Attached: IMG_20190622_180312.jpg (310x163, 7K)

based and wallypilled

And here come the Wallyfags.

Wally is for plebs.

That's right. We want a Jay Garrick movie

>BU-BUT YOU MOVED THE GOALPOSTS. THAT WASN'T MUH POINT
le meme arrows dont care about your goalposts :^)

Different user but it's honestly the best point. Spiderman doesn't need some technological marvel of an armor-suit, he did all his big shit in regular spandex, and his first armor was a literal metal armor because he made it himself. Tony giving Peter almost everything is weak shit.

Can I get a quick rundown of how many fucking directors this movie has gone through?

While they didn't go with Grant's script it still seems Ezra won out with his desire for a darker Flash movie. Gotta hand it to the guy, he's committed.

Someone on Warner is deadset on his or her believe that Ezra is the next big Hollywood star.

>Lord and Miller
>Seth Grahame-Smith
>Rick Famuyiwa
>Gold and Daley
>Muschietti
>TBD

>concedes to blatantly changing the topic
Sucks to be an ESL shit poster I guess.

Whether he needs it or not wasn't the point of the argument, dummy. This Pete isn't swinging around in simple tights, even his default outfit is far more advanced than Cap's outfit. Pete could not have built this simply because the materials and toolls necessary are not accessible to him. Chemicals are. That's literally it.

Learn when to concede an argument, man. Your contrarianism is tiresome as fuck.

Attached: IMG_20190608_214132.jpg (160x176, 7K)

Phil and Lord were rumored to be the director, but they never planned to direct, they just wrote the script and planned to produce
Seth Grahame Smith was set to direct it in his directorial debut but dropped out due to disagreements
Rick Famuyiwa was set to direct the film next, but due to wanting to do some sort of politically charged movie with something related to police shootings, he left due to disagreements
They wanted Richard Zemeckis, but he turned it down
Then it was Daley and Goldstein, two jews, and they left due to disagreements with Ezra

Also, Greg Berlanti was also going to do a Flash movie, but that eventually became the CW show's first season.

if they keep Miller that nobody will show up but the writer alone is already a pretty bad sign

Why does Ezra Miller have so much pull in this story? If they just cut him loose, hire some other actor that's willing to play ball (hey, crazy idea, maybe even try to get one that looks even remotely like Barry) and 99% of the movie-going audience wouldn't even blink at it. Is he fucking a WB producer or what?

He shouldn't have a high tech suit period. Again, he's not Iron Man. The amount of chemicals needed to research, develop, improve upon, and keep regularly making an experimental material like that wouldn't be readily available to him either, nor would the equipment needed to work with them.

>Pete could not have built this simply because the materials and toolls necessary are not accessible to him. Chemicals are. That's literally it.
You do realise how retarded you are right. The writers could easily make it so the character could get them if he wanted. THEY MADE HIM RELY ON STARK FOR THAT STUFF

Tell me the exact chemical compund that Spideys webs are made out of. Can't? Oh well its okay I guess it doesn't matter since they all just happen to be in his high school chemistry lab.

Oh but the suit? No now the suit is UNOBTAINABLE.
Why?
Well uh Stark made the materials see.
Okay then couldn't we have a sequence were Peter breaks into a place and tries to "borrow" them. Or literally anything

The point was to make Tonys Peters bitch

3. 4 if you count Phil Lord and whathisname although they were never officially named as directors

They also tried to get Sam Raimi during the same period they were looking at Zemeckis

Lord and Miller were never officially named as directors unlike the other 3. They wrote a treatment and were being courted by WB to direct but they went with Disney to direct Solo instead.

>He shouldn't have a high tech suit period.
Then go back in time and undo the movies, sperg? What the fuck is this post supposed to accomplish? This isn't even the first Pete that's donned a high tech suit and his default suit will always be there.

>The amount of chemicals needed to research, develop, improve upon, and keep regularly making an experimental material like that wouldn't be readily available to him either
Gee, nigga, it's almost like he's a genius kid and this is a comic book.

If you're not willing to make that concession, I can't for the life of me accept that you're into Spider-Man in good faith. The amount of autism emanating from your post is simply unwarranted.

>Phil Lord and Chris Miller wrote a treatment in 2015 featuring Captain Cold. They were asked to direct but preferred to do Solo. Channing Tatum was apparently their pick for Cold.
>Seth Grahame-Smith was hired to replace them as writer and director. His script featured the Rogues. Warner got cold feet since it'd be his directorial debut and replaced him with Rick Famuyiwa in 2016.
>Later that same year Famuyiwa dropped out due to creative differences. His script also featured Cold. He cast Kiersey Clemons as Iris and Billy Crudup as Barry's dad before leaving, which carried over to Justice League.
>Clemons' JL scenes got cut and word is Warner wants to recast her.
>Warner then decided to adapt Flashpoint and developed a bunch of drafts throughout 2017 which got turned down by people like Robert Zemeckis, Sam Raimi, Marc Webb, Matthew Vaughn, Tim Miller, Jordan Peele, etc.
>Finally John Daley and Jonathan Goldstein came in in early 2018. Their draft was lighthearted and had Barry and Thawne teaming up against the Rogues and explored Thawne's downfall.
>Billy Magnussen was in talks for Thawne and there were some rumors Jimmi Simpson was up for Cold.
>Miller clashed with them constantly because he wanted a dark movie. He wrote his own draft with Grant Morrison which had Barry and Jay Garrick hunting Thawne across the Multiverse while he killed alt-Flashes, but Warner rejected it.
>Miller had an opportunity to drop out, but ultimately chose to renew his contract, while Daley and Goldstein decided to quit the movie.
>Now Muschetti and Hodson came along to bring Miller's dark vision to life (for now).

Ezra hasn't been a problem for anyone except Daley and Goldstein. I'm guessing after seeing WB being so directionless and Margot Robbie taking charge of Harley's movies he decided to try swinging his nuts around. Maybe being one of the few things good things about the Fantastic Beasts franchise Ezra figured he had some pull and decided to play chicken with Hamada and WB. And he won.

>his default suit will always be there.
Iconic plain red and blues with no tech? Not in this universe.
>nigga
Don't call anyone by that word, your name's not Jamal, it's Timothy or some shit
>it's almost like he's a genius kid and this is a comic book
You're arguing against your prior point that it isn't feasible for Peter to make a suit of his own. The point of the post was to illustrate the fact that he was already doing shit that he couldn't do in real life, particularly when it comes to manufacturing equipment. Work on your reading comprehension, Nathaniel.

Attached: nigga.jpg (870x565, 40K)

>Why does Ezra Miller have so much pull in this story?

Warner believes he's the next big thing and wants to keep him content and in their corner. And to Miller's credit, he seems passionate about the character or at least his vision of what the character should be.

Going by the article, it seems the old directors simply couldn't reach a compromise between their idea and Miller's, and when Miller upped his contract they decided to cut their losses and leave instead of arguing on without finding a common ground.

> And to Miller's credit, he seems passionate about the character or at least his vision of what the character should be
THIS. I have way more respect for miller than 90% of other superhero actors. It goes to show that at least Miller thinks that Flash is important enough to give his actual effort into and have a say in the process. Most actors look at a supehero movie and go "Oh look a nice paycheck". Miller actually wants to be involved with his character.

They really need to get rid of Ezra Miller as well

Now you're exaggerating. There are numerous actors passionate about their characters and deeply involved in where they should go, such as Henry Cavill, Margot Robbie, Hugh Jackman, RDJ, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Andrew Garfield, etc. Miller is hardly special in that regard, but it's commendable that he's sticking to his guns and actually getting his way.

>And to Miller's credit, he seems passionate about the character or at least his vision of what the character should be.
It's nice that he actually reads the comics and even enjoys the trippier shit. I didn't expect WB to go for Grant Morrison's brand of crazy but I do hope Miller gets some of his stuff into the new script.

I hate to break it to you but Pete building his own suit is nowhere near as important in the comic books as you imply. It hasn't been since the fucking sixties. You're enamored with the Rain montage, I get it, but that was 20 years ago. Move the fuck on.

>Your name is probably Timothy or some shit
And I could still call you a dumb ass nigga who doesn't read comic books. So what?

>You're arguing against your prior point that it isn't feasible for Peter to make a suit of his own
I'm doing nothing like that because I'm fine with both of those scenarios on principle. It's a comic book movie. Silly and improbable things happen. You're the one arguing against Spider-Man as a whole because a 15 year old couldnt possibly survive that long if he's fighting crime regularly, but you're willing to let that go because deep down you know the concept doesn't even attemtp to justify its silliness. It never needed to until fags like you came about.

The writer of Bumblebee will make a darker flash plot?

All the passion in the world is worth nothing if
a) Your ideas suck and
b) Your "passion" prevents the thing from ever being made in the first place

All her movies aside from Bumblebee have been edgy thrillers, including Birds of Prey.

>Pete building his own suit is nowhere near as important in the comic books as you imply
Then why is it so important in the MCU that Tonys the one that made it

That script was pretty ass. But supposedly Hodson has a good pitch.

>Birds of Prey writer
That movie looks shit. Now I'm worried.

>And I could still call you a dumb ass nigga who doesn't read comic books. So what?
You'll look back on the middle school years here in a decade or so and wince pretty hard
>I'm fine with both of those scenarios on principle
Goalpost status: shifted
>You're the one arguing against Spider-Man as a whole
Shit reading comprehension at work yet again. Literally all I did was provide another thing that wouldn't be possible that he was doing as a counterpoint to you saying he couldn't build armor. The point of my argument is "it's silly superheroes, he could build his own armor if the writers wanted him to," since you seem to need it spelled out.

Itr's been getting a lot of praise from test screenings and WB clearly likes it considering they are giving her Batgirl and this movie

She also wrote Birds of Prey which is reportedly rated R. I'm guessing they got Hodson both because WB was impressed with her BoP script and to try a middle ground between Ezra's desire for a darker and edgier Flash movie and WB wanting something more lighthearted since Hodson seems to be able to do both tones

Because it makes for a good introduction into a universe that Iron Man heralded in 2008. Do I really have to teach you how to enjoy things?

>GOALPOSTS MOVED NOW THAT IT SERVES MY ARGUMENT IT COUNTSSSSS
Lmao, you literally can't accept that some people read comic books to enjoy them and not bitch constantly, can you? I'm fine with both and never said I wasn't (I find one slightly sillier than the other and stated so, this is the epic gotcha you have), while you're the one arguing that it shouldn't be possible for a 15 year old to do x and y. I'm simply asking you to extend this autistic rationale to the rest of Spider-Man's concept and watch it fall down due to simple reasoning and logic. You can't and won't, though, for obvious reasons.

As likely true as the rumors that the tv kid, former x-dude was the "new" flash

some of the names didn't sign contracts or even had deal memos. movies have a number of people attached to them, it's meaningless

>As likely true as the rumors that the tv kid, former x-dude was the "new" flash
There is a big difference between a random rumor on the internet and a trade publishing the story

>I find one slightly sillier than the other and stated so
Why lie? You downplayed the making of the fluid and acted like any Tom, Dick, or Harry could do it, while acting like that he couldn't have possibly made a suit because that wouldn't be realistic.
>I'm simply asking you to extend this autistic rationale to the rest of Spider-Man's concept and watch it fall down due to simple reasoning and logic
You're arguing against yourself

Attached: 1559351686927.jpg (488x270, 39K)

The difference is this isn't be reported from third rate rumor mongers but is being reported by the trades.

That being said it apparently isn't a done deal yet. WB clearly wants to get them on board sooner rather than later but given their track record with this movie it's understandable to be doubtful of it actually happening. Although the fact Muschietti bringing in his sister to produce is a sign towards it being closer to reality than not.

If the flash was to be a multiversal movie, which alternative flashs do you want to see?

The Lucas Till rumors were probably true, just exaggerated. His name was first mentioned in late May/early June, which is around the time Miller's contract expired, and today's article mentions Miller took a few meetings with Warner's brass before deciding to extend his contract. They certainly looked at possible replacements for a worst case scenario, which is what's stated by the original source of the rumor. People just extrapolated it to Till being a done deal along the way.

Which is too bad, he strikes me as a better fit for Barry Allen than Miller and will probably be in high demand next year after Spike Lee's Son of the South.

Attached: 1559863358384.png (873x538, 730K)

If they do use Thawne, Alexander Skasgard could be a good choice

Attached: 1558627988793.png (1080x1440, 3.18M)

Bill*

If this was atrue, which i still remain skeptical of it, it was probably WB trying to play hardball with Ezra. They probably leaked the rumor themselves to keep Ezra in line and kowtow to Daley and Goldstein. Looks like Miller called their bluff and got his way in the end, or at least part of it, considering that Daley and Goldstein left.

I doubt it.

Hopefully it's completely cancelled after Birds of Prey flops.

so what about Grant Morrison co-written script?!

Attached: 1559835289325.jpg (996x776, 62K)

BASED QUEER FLASH LIVES ANOTHER DAY

HATERS BTFO

Attached: 1544395022998.jpg (3006x3600, 1.08M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Thankfully scrapped.

You should be worried. Because Birds of Prey is getting praised for not weighing itself down with the silly silly source material, so whatever Flash is, it's probably not what you (presumably) as a fan want.

Ezra must go.

Wally too replace Barry.

He's not getting recast, cry about it

Wally Fans are so sad.

As long as the movie in limbo theres still hope!

Attached: DC9045AA-2BDF-4970-BC50-8853D28989C3.jpg (500x472, 140K)

WB is aiming for a January 2020 shoot date.

>Ezra is still the Flash

Then the movie is still pointless.

The news of this came out a day after some fan interviewed Ezra in person, there's no hope of him getting recast
He's bulking up/gained a ton of weight in recent photos, it's happening

Not everyone can run as perfect as Tom Cruise or Chris Evans.

So you know how in a lot of movie trailers, the screen cuts to black before showing the Title? I always thought that if they were going to do a COIE movie then right as the screen cuts to black, it would have Barry saying "There is hope. There is always hope." Before showing the title screen.

The most honest post in this entire thread.

>He's bulking up/gained a ton of weight
But why? Flash isn't physically strong...

Attached: 1561681503613.png (640x643, 535K)

Have you seen the guy? He's normally a spooky skeleton.

>Pic of wally

Sprinters are muscular as shit

Attached: Kilty0_2914098b.jpg (620x387, 83K)

I remember he was a forensic scientist

Fuck off retards. Actually read the comics or go back to Yea Forums niggers.

He has super powers. He also wears boots.

It's actually quite amazing that Ezra Miller is staying considering that Ben Affleck is gone, Henry Cavill is on his way, and Ray Fisher isn't coming back ever again.

I do. Wally still sucks.

>Barry has by far the worst flash run in history
>B-But i'm not a retard from Yea Forums that doesn't read comics!
Fuck off nigger

Wally>Bart>Jay>>>>>>>Barry
Anyone who defends Barry doesn't read comics. Even if you don't like wally, you seething and bringing him up when all anyone did was bring up how shit barry is only shows how fucking seething you are.

Remember when the set a release date for March 2018?

Yeah.

Like this guy said: he's not going to get jacked like Superman or anything, just fit. Probably not dissimilar to the shape he was in for JL.

Attached: ezra-miller-gets-ripped-to-play-the-flash-2-ftr.jpg (600x919, 161K)

this movie is never coming out

>I do
Really? Then why don't you explain what makes Barry''s post Wally comics good? Because no one has yet to be able to actually explain in any how how they aren't complete shit.

Okay, no way in hell is Jay below Wally. Ever.

Wally has better runs than Jay. Bart has the 2nd best runs with his Impulse solo. Jay's was good as well but not as good as Wally's. Barry is in last place because he has never had a good run.

Affleck wanted to leave and Warner has no interest in Cavill or Fisher. Miller is in the unique position where he both wants to stay and Warner wants him to stay.

This project sounds like a nightmare

fuck off, Disneyshill

Actually read comics

It sounded bad.

>Warner has no interest in Cavill
Then explain the Shazam fiasco.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc

based

No more lighthearted than Green Lantern. This recent fucking trend of Flash quipping at the speed of sound and being super depressed about his dead mommy wasn't until Johns got his greasy mits all over the character. Barry was stoic, effective, and would only occasionally give a "see you later, idiot" when tying up criminals. I think it's a carryover from the JL cartoon where they made Wally an insufferable tool because kids love le funny jokes xD

They didn't need him.

>NOT MUH FLASH

My name is B-*gag*arry Allen and I*cough*'m the fast*slurp*est man al*swallow*..ive

Attached: 1547984050723.jpg (800x800, 68K)

Nice shitpost retard. Barry was completely ruined as a character.

Well damn now I want to fuck him

I think that's the real reason WB kept him around

Attached: 1560790151783.jpg (501x915, 308K)

>Barry was completely ruined as a character.
Barry is my least favorite person to be revived ever. His death had an actual impact and Johns just had to ruin that ending.

Attached: 1520288729167.png (600x445, 333K)

Exactly. I'm glad you understand. Characters that are tastefully killed off should stay that way.

I wasn't the guy that said "Not Muh Flash". I did say the other one though. But I agree with you 100%

I want Barry and Wally to just die together as bros saving the multiverse so some one new can take up the mantle. Both characters have been through enough hell so death would be their release.

>so some one new can take up the mantle.

DC tried that. The book failed.

It's time for the rise of Wallace West! Black power!

>it failed
It worked with Bart and Wally who both took up the mantle successfully. It didn't work with Bart because they went about it completely wrong.
Unironically I would be ok with this. He isn't as bad as he used to be.

jesus why couldn't this chad be the flash instead of the fag we got? truly this is the darkest timeline.

Looks the same except with blonde hair/blue eyes

TV did it better with less budget

Just because he's a fag doesn't mean Miller doesn't have a chad as fuck face

Attached: 888690_w650h650[1].jpg (650x650, 70K)

>Warner believes he's the next big thing and wants to keep him content and in their corner. And to Miller's credit, he seems passionate about the character or at least his vision of what the character should be.

Ezra Miller is in Hollywood for a good time and still didn't broke out.
Timothee chalamet stole his thunder completely.

Also WB give too much power to actors like Margot Robbie. Better BOP not floppy

How many attempts is this? 15? 16?

Lucas Till looks a lot better than Ezra

>Timothee chalamet
Who?

God, I want him in pigtails so I can grab him while I fuck that little mouth

will probably bomb too

Someone more famous than Ezra.

Not really, they have a similar facial phenotype (hunter eyes/strong jawline/etc), Ezra’s lips are stronger/fuller

can’t be that famous if I’ve never heard of him

I thought they wanted Andy Muschetti for Justice League Dark? I'd much rather see that than Ezra Flash.

He’s helming two Warner Brothers franchises, one of which is Harry Potter and the other a superhero. I think that’s pretty broken out into mainstream.

I think Ezra is an okay actor but I don't want anymore of him as Flash. He never fit the part anyways and the stink of Whedon is way too strong on him now.

Neither Spider-Man's webs nor Iron Man's armor could ever be created by someone, regardless of their age or intelligence, knock it off with this shit

'sup ladderbro, shouldn't the college intern credit you've been earning gotten you at least an Associate Degree?

Ass Kissing Mouse Butt in Science, perhaps?

>Ezra is still the Flash
hell yes!!

Attached: FABE04E3-D859-413F-B4F9-1A5CB08E9A42.gif (528x555, 816K)

Wow, this site really has been a cess pool of homophobia and misogyny. I guess reddit getting actually mods who do shit meant something....

>Chalamet
You mean Industry Plant and Nepotism: The Actor?

Attached: E58BFB10-F45D-47CC-9865-0E3748033D3D.jpg (798x155, 39K)

Willful ignorance does not count.

He's not helming Fantastic Beasts and his Flash has been mixed at best. He's popular with the tumblr woke crowd and still has some indie cred from his We Need To Talk About Kevin days, but he's hardly an A-lister.

The only thing I've liked him in is WNTTAK

I don't think he has any range. I've only ever seen him play brooding.

Based

I thought Andy Muschietti is supposed to direct AoT before? I guess WB already forgot about it?

Attached: 33.png (628x538, 374K)

Why are those two ever even compared?
Like said, Chalamet was some literally who that got rocketed to mainstream by the people propping him up and that """""LGBT"""" film he did.
Miller was an indie actor who's been making movies forever and has only broken into mainstream within the last few years.
I barely see how they're comparable.

No, he has plenty of range. He has quite good comedic timing actually, watch his parts in Trainwreck or City Island.

And he's pretty good in this too actually: imdb.com/title/tt0420293/
His character is kind of a quipster in that

Attached: SPE-screencap.jpg (1129x800, 251K)

I'd assume it's dead because SUDDENLY ANTI-SEMITISM in the manga and the fickle-as-fuck kids that originally flocked to it have moved on.

His hair is almost long enough for pigtails, he's been pulling it back into a spergy little ponytail lately
I hope he grows it out really long

Attached: D99rbWyUcAAD8CA.jpg orig.jpg (742x1655, 254K)

Why can't Alexander play Barry?

Cry more

He looks way too creepy to play Barry

If they play their cards right, the Flash could easily 1-up MCU's bitchboi spider-man

His ass is certainly on par

Attached: joey-king-lizzo-ezra-miller-urban-decay-bts-15.jpg (800x918, 169K)