Zoom the cunt

>"Remember that one time when a leftover tuna sandwich you had in the fridge disappeared?"
>"IT WAS ME BARRY, ME! I ATE THAT SANDWICH!"

Attached: zoomzoom.jpg (600x511, 57K)

The last DC/Marvel crossover thread we had Doom acquire the Speed Force. He used it to fuck with Richards

>"Remember that one time when you thought you forgot to flush the toilet?"
>"IT WAS ME BARRY, ME! I TOOK A SHIT AFTER YOU FLUSHED!"

>"I CLOGGED THE TOILET SO BAD YOU HAD TO GET IT REPLACED! YOU HAD TO USE THE MONEY YOU WERE SAVING FOR THAT VACATION WITH IRIS! REMEMBER HOW UNHAPPY SHE WAS?! I MADE HER MISS HER FAVORITE BAND'S GOING AWAY CONCERT!"

This sounds fucking rad

I can't find the thread, it only had like 3 taunts
>"Remember when you went to high five your professor and missed with your hand inexplicably turned into a fist and punched him Richards?"
>"IT WAS ME RICHARDS! I CLENCHED YOUR HAND INTO A FIST AND DESTROYED YOUR SCHOLARSHIP!"

Dude's an asshole. He once shat in Barry's pants during P.E. when the latter wanted to silently fart.

>"Remember when you tried to let out a silent one in PE class but you ended up shitting your pants?"
>"IT WAS ME, BARRY, ME! I SHIT IN YOUR PANTS!"

He tied his shoelaces together during the Track Finals and made him humiliate himself on national television

That’s not Zoom, that’s Reverse Flash you faggot

Doctor Zoom.

Professor.

God I hate summerfags

Yeah, I know.
If this weren't summer, there'd be way less autists and way more people going along with the joke.

>Remember when you were eating that sloppy joe in school, then it got all over your shirt? ME BARRY, IT WAS ME!

I've been here since you were in diapers, newfag.

Oh blow it out your ass.

Going to make another fare thread just for these posts.

>"Remember when you were showering, tripped on a Lego and your face landed on the toilet?"
>"IT WAS ME BARRY! GOD I ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT OF IT"

Yea Forums is so fucking unimaginative. Unironically facebook boomer meme tier shit. OP you are a faggot

Better than the Gordon forced meme if you ask me.
Although i hate both.

And what better memes are you thinking of?

>"Remember when your dad left your mom for another?"
>"IT WAS ME BARRY, I MARRIED YOUR FATHER!"

YOU ATE MY SANDWICH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>REMEMBER ME BARRY?
>WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER I TALKED JUST....LIKE.....THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Attached: Ross' sandwich.jpg (940x492, 75K)