Do you wear Yea Forums related garments?

Do you wear Yea Forums related garments?

Attached: il_794xN.1677930622_n776.jpg (794x629, 55K)

it would be pretty funny if you peed them and posted it haha you'd be pretty embarrassed hahaha

A bunch of Superman shirts and a Dipper cap.

Got a "Bazinga" shirt from well meaning relatives that I discreetly donated at the first opportunity.

>tfw OP got a massive cock

Attached: abitmuch.jpg (324x241, 12K)

what does that text bubble even say? and what is she grabbing? is this officially licensed merch?

>Is this a weapon?
It's mirrored

You can have one too...just stuff a rolled up sock down there, like he did.

I have a wakfu tee that I got from the kickstarter and a batman tee was gifted to me.

That's it. I wouldn't go out and buy Yea Forums clothes mostly because spending 20 bucks or more for a graphic tee isn't worthwhile.

no, its pathetic unless theyre pretty i would wear something Yea Forums related

I got a Secret Empire (Acuña cover) and a Hickman's Avengers t-shirts.

For me, it's my superman t shirt

no, I'm an adult

Yet you come here.

>that
>massive
?

Seriously, that's minuscule. I could post my crotch right now while flaccid and it would look immense to that poster.
But I won't. I'm not an idiot.

okay salty

Not salty, it's just not Yea Forums related and I'm not about to derail a thread over my thick bulge.
Besides, I wanted to see some actual garment, not ridiculous cartoon trousers.

yes? I'm over 18 and you are supposed to be over 18 to come into this site

I'm an adult too (32), so why are you pretending you're above everyone here, considering the subject of the board?

>I'm not about to derail a thread over my thick bulge
This thread literally started with a small bulge, you might as well end it with a thick one.

Depends on how good you look. Had a friend who was skinny fat and he would look like an idiot in Yea Forums stuff. Then he got /fit/ and carries all this nerdy shit well.

Imagine being a boomer and coming on Yea Forums, that too on a board for children's cartoons.

I don't watch cartoons, I only read comics. Furthermore, I'm a millennial (post-1985), not a boomer. Try again.

Comics are just cartoons printed on paper.

So anymore lewds?

>that over 30 years old virgin boomer hanging in a cartoon boards
kek

Attached: yb.jpg (633x640, 51K)

user it better be a very cold day over there come on

>t. Dicklet

Flex leg muscles for us

Attached: IMG_0634.png (201x218, 120K)

I get what you're trying to do, but I'm not gonna do it. Specially not now that people just showed up at my place.

Shoes count, right?

Attached: shelf.jpg (1000x1075, 961K)

Neat.
I'd never ewear those out of fear of getting them dirty.

Coward

>the same picture was not found
continue
do it fagget

I have a bunch of superhero t-shirts but I only use them at home since I hit my mid 20's

Oh man, you better believe! I've always been choosy about when I wear them. I was eating chinese in my friends car and spilled hoison sauce in the footwell of his car, substantially got dried in brown goop over those shoes... now I'm super careful about the occasions I wear them.

forced meme cock sucker

lol captain dicklet

I have some Batman Converse but I only ever wore them once.

How's your ass, bro?

Attached: 1511252044673.jpg (600x803, 83K)

Attached: 1560991044492.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Attached: 1478169951940.jpg (800x800, 110K)

cute bulge

Attached: 1534861878785.jpg (720x596, 49K)

wow

Attached: crazy eyes.jpg (227x200, 3K)

Attached: 964BF05C-5331-41CA-8F91-C1286BB4BACC.jpg (828x864, 1.01M)

That anime girl now looks t h i c c

There's this guy who I sometimes encounter on the train on my way back from the daily commute who is always wearing some cool Yea Forums or Yea Forums related shirt, but there's no worthwhile opportunity compliment him because he always is wearing headphones.

>tfw no cute twink bf that wears characters from shitty cartoons on his underwear

Attached: jnms.png (598x596, 612K)

Reminds me of some dude I met through manhunt a long time ago, which I thought was around my age (I was 25 back then). We meet up and he's a super vapid twink who was into regular pop shit, and was actually 18 or 19. I was taken aback but I treat him with respect, then I break it off with him online once he sends me a pic of himself wearing Spongebob Squarepants boxer briefs. I just couldn't do it, too much for me.

>Young people don’t even know the proper age for a boomer
Fuck retards. Next, he’s going to say “I was only pretending not to know!”

>not banging a thot because they are a thot
What are you a fucking faggot?

I just can't take anyone seriously with tastes like these. In fact if a guy I liked stripped and had Steven Universe underwear, I would get dressed on the spot and walk out too.

Hell yeah it's my favorite jacket

Attached: 611I41Tw9fL._UY445_.jpg (318x445, 19K)

Whose being vapid again?

Chris-chan is more mature than you and wears Yea Forums-related garments

It's simple pattern recognition
Everyone I know who likes cartoons is a low IQ manchild
not really my type...

Was that meant to be a response to what I said or are you confused?

He's a mentally ill kid in the body of an adult.

Also this guy () isn't me (), no idea what he's doing.

I wear a Homestuck shirt sometimes but I have no idea how I’d react if somebody recognized it and called me out on it

I have two Adventure Time shirts
Problem is I hate Adventure Time
but hey my friends thought I liked it cause i'm into vampires and bass players

he was more high functional when he was a literal kid

This tbqph, I bought kind of a lot of various Yea Forums related shirts during a particularly autistic couple of years. But I almost never wore/wear them. I did a couple times and twice someone recognized them (different shows). Both times I just sperged out trying to think of a response.

You realize it's not just the nub in the middle, it's curving down and to the right (our right, his left). Looks like a pretty average bulge to me. OP has like a 15-25% semi causing it to press against the fabric while still having full flexibility to curve down and under.

Attached: Untitled.png (794x629, 832K)

I got a couple adventure time shirts and that’s it.

Yes, I wear shirts with characters I like on them. So a lot of Captain America and Zatanna shirts. I don't care if it's childish. I've given up on being a normal adult a long time ago

I'm a girl idiot
fake bulge

Same, the economy is about to crumble badly. Might as well enjoy yourself while you still can.