South Park Season 23

What "fresh" political plot points do you think Matt and Trey are going to use this season?

Will there be more boys in ravu?

Attached: matttrey.jpg (1292x1976, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/ff8rxddy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im sure its going to suck
just like the past 12 seasons

Matt & Trey discover Tinder is a thing and suddenly the whole town is using it.

Desmond Napoles/Desmond is Amazing

boring plots over multiple episodes, were the plots go nowhere and plot points repeat and jokes repeat

>Will there be more boys in ravu?
I fucking hope. Matt and Trey are going to learn from Japan hat fujobait is the way to go.

can fujobait save this show from ratings hell?

Attached: 1559864113778.jpg (736x613, 72K)

I swear to God I'm going to hire my writers based on their shipping preferences and it's not going to be a biased narrow-minded crap like Cartman x Stan or Cartman x Kyle

If I see one more retarded writer making bromance more effective than straight shipping I AM PUTTING HIM ON THE GAY LIST

Fuck Kishimoto, fuck Matt & Trey, fuck whoever's pro bromance and sistermance, fuck them, bunch of fucking queers.

Mr. Garrison is impeached, elects his vice president to president, he pardons Mr. garrison, makes him vice president, steps down (making Mr. Garrison president again), and Mr. Garrison elects him vice president.

Attached: 1555441205349.gif (300x225, 2.74M)

Trey got divorced recently didn't he?

Probably something there, dunno what though.

Butters get iPad

If it's anything like the third season of Moral Orel I'll be interested.

i hope one day he'll realize his true love was matt all long

Not sure about politics, but I want to see:
>bodyswap episode
>Shazam style "child to adult" morph episode, preferably with Stan or Butters
>just more awesome songs
>something cool with robots

Attached: D9BKQDNUcAI5zA4.jpg (1275x1805, 221K)

Obviously an episode parodying the "blue wave" congressional election and how it's the same old shit.

TikTok, gender and Cartman probably being a little girl who gets obsessive fans and it gets worse when they learn he's a trap.

Something about Netflix and streaming vs. the theatrical experience where they keep reminding everyone about when they did it.

What said only Randy signs up for Grindr and thinks it's an app for finding new guy friends. Or Butters does.

The nature of GoFundMe being used for desperate medical needs.

And obviously a "Leaving Neverland" parody with Mr. Hankey or Chef and it either absolving them or making the townspeople double down.

Something to do with Xie/Xir pronouns

>only Randy signs up for Grindr and thinks it's an app for finding new guy friends. Or Butters does.
That might be too similar to Cartman Joins NAMBLA which was too glorious

Attached: 50rw4zfrf3gz.jpg (499x448, 25K)

oh yeah. Maybe something more like how Facebook was going to make a Tinder only instead it's Amazon so Bezos can return.

...also obviously Bezos' divorce where he freely gave up that insane amount of money because he didn't care.

Something mundane like those e-scoots.

I didn't know what e-scoots were when that episode aired last year. Now my town has been getting them since spring and they're fucking everywhere.

The boys go to a furry convention.

More Scott Malkinson

Attached: 6041.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

Why?

Because he was so cute and funny in the game

Attached: DqxIVQpVAAAmcES.jpg (2048x1460, 569K)

>What "fresh" political plot points do you think Matt and Trey are going to use this season?
An episode about Family Guy jumping the shark politically and becoming increasingly irrelevant as the so-called "Family Guy democrats" abandon it for Alt-Left ideologies.

They could do an episode where anti-fascists come to town and act like fascists, but that seems like a retread of Death Camp of Tolerance.

They said in the last BD commentary that they really liked the PC Babies, and they seem to like PC Principal as well, so I guess we'll see more of them.

Which I hate, because I can't stand any kind of baby characters.

Id like a return to the turd vs douche thing, where stan says something more substantial than "voting isn't that important"
>well maybe we shouldn't have to choose between a douche and a turd, maybe we shouldn't be wasting time arguing about which one's worse and instead find someone better than them both

I dont like the PC characters that much either. Wish they could just do episodes about the main boys interacting is that too much to ask.

I like PC Principal after he became more complex character because of the ad thing. The babies are just babies though.

They are slowly turning into Simpsons in how they like parody something that is 3-4 years old and nobody cares about it any longer.

Ike gets an iPad

On the Randy show? Who cares about the secondary characters when we need to see more of Randy doing wacky things related to modern cliques!

GIVE ME MY CLYDE AND CARTMAN STEPBROS EP

Okay, who has more quality episodes overall? The Simpsons or South Park?

strawpoll.com/ff8rxddy

The PC babies just suddenly age without explanation while the other kids stay the same, like Charlie Brown's sister and every baby on The Simpsons that's not Maggie or that baby with the one eyebrow.

Let's see what was last season

>Apu and Rosie O'Donnell controversy
>Fortnite costumes, popular among kids their age right now
>Red Dead Redemption 2, a brand new game
>scoots, a new problem in urban areas
>Amazon worker strikes

All of these were current things, the vape thing was admittedly something that was old since no one is lame enough to vape anymore I hope.

I can see them make an episode about how his is being abused by pedos and everyone is looking away.

Well that kind of happened

Attached: South Park S13E08 Dead Celebrities (1080p x265 Joy).m4v_snapshot_21.02_[2015.12.05_20.09.40].png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Is South Park still centrist? They used to play both sides. Maybe they'll do something about Anti-fa

Attached: DaxpgxEU8AAQSSM.jpg (690x810, 93K)

>no new game announced at e3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Attached: 70555739_p0_master1200.jpg (790x931, 554K)