Marvel Zombies returning in October

newsarama.com/45846-marvel-zombies-rise-again-in-october.html

>B-B-B-But muh Disney wouldn't allow it!!!

Attached: 1534445895553.png (921x1400, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBCebulski/status/1146073765710688256
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Deadlands/Residents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I figured Wade would have some retarded immunity because he's already pretty sombie like or something.

>>B-B-B-But muh Disney wouldn't allow it!!!
It's true though, for the longest time they wouldn't allow it.

I guess it took DCeased for them to convince Disney to do it again.

Nah he was a zombie head that was hanging out with the survivors for a bit.

Based Marvel showing to DC how it is done once again.

Last year there's an one-shot called "Marvel Zombie."

>article didn't mention that it's first teased by CB
twitter.com/CBCebulski/status/1146073765710688256

Deadpool was already in Marvel Zombie. A zombie group keep him alive and just eat a little bit of him at a time, allowing him to regenerate it back. Infinite food source

>Last year there's an one-shot called "Marvel Zombie."

...Where only villains were shown as zombies, and the main character was a zombie character from the 70's. Did you read that? The point is that for a long time Marvel wasn't allowing the heroes to be depicted as zombies, possibly under order by Disney. The only other exception was that Zombies Assemble manga, and that got through probably because the heroes turned back to normal by the end.

Well that's a first. Deadpool with hair.

What's happening with The Spot in Marvel Zombies. Can he even be infected? Giving his current state. Technically he's not even human in a way.

Attached: The Spot.jpg (500x562, 47K)

Of course it’s coming back DCs knockoff sold 250k so marvel wants some of that sweet money

I don’t think we saw any infected hero’s in that, though we did see moon girl choose a random zombie over everyone in New York so that was something

>Of course it’s coming back DCs knockoff sold 250k so marvel wants some of that sweet money
This.

>Last year there's an one-shot called "Marvel Zombie."

Oh right, i forgot about that.

Lmao, ripping off DCeased already

I always assume that when events happen he fucks off to the darkforce dimension, or takes a vacation at a nice resort on some alien planet

Other exception was zombie Wolverines in Secret Wars (which were brief), and a Zombie Hulk that A-Force fought. There was also a Zombie Spider-Man but it was a really quick cameo.

This is just some huge cringe right here

Is this the book that will hit 1 million copies?

I think it's bait

Nope; that's a major August release.

And DC's ripping off Immortal Hulk with that Gotham Monsters book and all the horror titles.
At least this will actually be good

I really wish marvel would stop bringing back marvel zombies every few years. None of this has any legitimate tie to the original Kirkman/Phillips run that gave the title it's infamy in the first place. Every time they've brought it back since it's just been a shitty watered down gimmick with a different cast of characters.

Which one? It's not Marvel Comics #1000, because CB got angry at newsarama for saying that it was after he implied it was.

I hope you're right, I loved reading Marvel Zombies back in the day. Its one of the series that got me into comics
But this is current Marvel and i'm worried that they're going to add in sjw bullshit

>DCfag doesn't know any comics older than two months

I really want to think you are a newfag, but given your preferences you are probably just a retard.

Does anyone actually care about Marvel Zombies? It was a played out concept back when it was done the first time. What more story do you possibly think there is to tell here?

Attached: but why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

kill yourself marvel tranny

This entire board is bait

i just like fun books

>baa whaaa

You are completly useless and worthless eunuch, keep jerking your ass off to Batman

Its okay to reference as a hellish universe on par with cancerverse but it no longer works as its own story. Its purely for crossovers and shit like evil dead and reanimator.

They really are out of ideas.

Everyone say "Thank You" to Based Marvel

na I think there are actual dumbasses

I just like zombies

literally the only reason this book is happening if because they want to rip of DCeased. You're retarded

Yeah, just like how since Immortal Hulk has been a massive success DC is suddenly pushing horror books, right?

>DC never did horror comics immortal hulk
>DC didn't literally do a horror event just a few months ago

The only reason this book is coming out is for Marvel thos show off to Damage Control comics how you do a zombie story with superhero properly, since their knock-off sucks ass. DC is getting bullied once again.
You mentally ill fanboy.

>First they eat eachother
>Then they eat the world
>Then they eat Galactus
>Then they become mini Galactus zombie
>Then they eat the universe
>Then they go to another dimension to eat some more
>Then the author forgot they are mini Galactus zombie for some reason
>Then they all died the most retarded way possible
>This is where the tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest happen
>Then some other retarded shit involving faggots trying to survive in the zombie age which was so fucking boring i dropped it like it was hot

Did i miss anything?

>and yet this guy is calling Marvel Zombies a rip-off

My fucking sides it thought you were baiting up until now hence why i ignored you but it turns out you really are just a fucking retard.

>>B-B-B-But muh Disney wouldn't allow it!!!
Shills are terrible at viral marketing, theyre so inorganic.

Based Marvel.

>since their knock-off sucks ass
stay mad marvel tranny

Attached: 1543109909727.png (738x828, 611K)

>I really wish marvel would stop bringing back marvel zombies every few years

Technically, they haven't for a long time. The last true Marvel Zombies comics were Marvel Zombies Destroy! and Marvel Zombies Halloween in 2012.

Secret Wars Marvel Zombies was like 99% villains and 1% heroes:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Deadlands/Residents

Spider-Man one was something like this where you can barely tell it was Spider-Man and he only just appeared there.

Marvel Zombie was last year but if you read it, it was actually about Simon Garth in a post-apocalyptic zombie world. Other than Simon the only significant Marvel characters who were zombies were villains like Norman Osborn and Wilson Fisk.

And there was Night of the Living Deadpool which was Deadpool but no other Marvel heroes being shown as zombies.

But I do agree that the series got watered down very fast. The really good ones were the first Kirkman mini and the Army of Darkness crossover. Everything else felt superfluous.

Attached: Secret Wars Siege 4.jpg (1041x1600, 486K)

What part of OP's post tipped you off that he's obviously a shill?

Stay mad, cuckhold. Enjoy getting btfo by Marvel for the upteenth ttime.

>Top three DC comics are ALL Marvel Knock-Off

Thanks for proving my point schmuck, your kind really are the clown of this board. But i must say after a while you get pretty boring with your barking, you are better left ignored like irl.

>this is the level of the Marvel haters

It is not even worth playing anymore, this is literally being mentally incapacitated.

Fuck yeah!!! Love Marvel Zombies!!

Attached: 1541019479535.png (1903x489, 220K)

Based Marvel slapping their dicks on DC's face once again.

The worst part of the books that followed the original titles is how much of an after thought they felt like. Especially when you consider how little room was actually left to do anything with in the original story. The idea that any of the earthbound zombies were still alive following the death of galactus is total horseshit when you look over the last chunk of dead days. Atleast the machine man stories were fun, beyond that not much else can be said.
If marvel really wanted to bring back a gimmick whilst simultaneously sticking it to DC, they should bring back Marvel Apes. Considering super apes was always DC's gimmick I mean.
Plus I'd have more interest in that than whatever this could possibly be.

His Zombie version got destroyed in deadpool kills deadpool.

I really really wish it's a new universe where not all the heroes are infected.

For example, wouldn't it be cool to see Luke Cage fight off his zombified friends to protect his family ?

Yeah, it'd be more interesting for some variety. Marvel Zombies was marred by Millar and Land thinking short-term and making most Marvel characters on that Earth into zombies.

I'd like a story with uninfected Frank hunting down zombie Daredevil. I think zombie echolocation Daredevil would be actually pretty scary.

That's probably what it is. I doubt they're going with the same story seeing how all the zombies died in marvel zombies return.

Yeah, especially how Zombie Daredevil was so fucking under-used in the OG run.

Marvel copying DC once again.

They either copy DC or publish stories about Doom becoming omnipotent. They do literally nothing else.

Who's writing for it?

We'll see in the solicitations later in a couple of weeks.

Probably Donny Cates or Cullen Bum. They are Marvel's Alan Moore and Grant Morrison, after all.

When I saw the Cap I wondered if it was going to be a follow-up to that never touched-upon cliffhanger in Marvel Zombies Destroy with the Undead Cap from that Zombie WWII world.

I need to ask you all, the virus seems ludicrously infective, but who in canon would be immune to it?

someone who's flat out inorganic obviously but who else?

The reviews:
>I guess it is fine for DC's standards, but it ain't Marvel Zombies.

Based reviewers.

Elixir, i guess?

Anyone who:

>Can morph their physiology (like Werewolf by night)
>Have a strong enough healing factor (Earth-616 Wolverine was bitten by one of the zombies in Secret Wars but managed to fight the virus off)

Otherwise if a character has any organic material you can become infected.

The love that Marvelfags have for a crappy story like Marvel Zombies will never not be funny.

Marvel Zombies, Doomwar, Civil War... why Marvelfags praise those things so much is beyond me.

Only desperate shills do.

So does that mean Marvel zombies wolverine has weaker healing?

what happened with werewolf by night and the virus?

DCeased DCeething

They do it for free.

So what hack is writing this crap? I'm not clicking on the link.

If only they did for free. It's actually much worse than that. They PAY for it.

All those anons here praising Marvel Zombies were not paid to do it nor are doing it for free. They are spending money on a shit story, and then going to the internet to praise and defend it as an literary achievment.

Yeah, a lot of the heroes were proven weaker in the Zombie-verse (Zombie Hulk was easily beaten by Ultimate Ben Grimm for example).

Werewolf was infected by an assumed cure while in his Human form, someone exposed him to the moon and since his 'werewolf' form had different biology he was somehow returned to normal.

I still remember when Marvel had fans instead of shills.

That isn't a first at all though

Makes sense, honestly marvel zombies is kinda retarded in general, it relies on a lot of conceits to justify it like the 2018 thanos story

>so they ate the entire earth in 24 hours

>than they ate the entire universe in 40 years

Is like the marvel universe just really small?

They haven't said yet.

>I still remember when Marvel had fans instead of shills
I don't.

>the same shit all over again

House of Ideas indeed

Do we get get an chance to see the origin of the virus? DCeased shown the virus origin in the first issue

But didn't Captain America die when the zombie Red Skull removed the brain from his half-cut head?

>Marvel Zombies

MZ turned to shit like a decade ago.

It was the days before the MCU.

Epic, bro.

you'd think good taste wouldn't allow it but here we are

It's either a different one (most likely) or the Zombie Cap that was in the Cliffhanger for Marvel Zombies Destroy.

Attached: RCO022_1487493621.jpg (1041x1600, 496K)

Secret Wars Siege was underrated

>microwaved to death
Fuck that story, he deserved better.

Oh man did i miss anything good? I only read like a decade ago when they eat Galactus and get his powers.

Hey now, I'm a DChad and I followed the shit out of Marvel Zombies when it was coming out. It's pretty good desu.

Sounds great. I'm a sucker for zombie stories that show the first days of the apocalypse and how the world reacts to it. It's the main reason I liked most of the original marvel zombies so much, especially Dead Days and the one where zombie Spiderman kills the Sinister 6 in that alternate universe. Those are just so good.

>uninfected Frank hunting down zombie Daredevil
They did something similar to this a while ago...pic related is a short one shot comic where Frank Castle is the only one uninfected and he hunts down Spiderman who is Patient Zero of the apocalypse. Don't recall if daredevil appears in it though, but I do remember this comic being kinda cool.

Attached: Marvel_Universe_Vs._The_Punisher_Vol_1_1.jpg (853x1315, 225K)

Much like Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, Zombies was always an edgelord's exercise in jobbing.

I like the idea of a major zambambo outbreak that infects a few major heroes and goes ham on the civvie population, but the basically instant consolidation of everyone to zombies was just fucking retarded.

Attached: 1431873454702.gif (500x362, 967K)

In these kinds of stories, it ultimately doesn't matter. The virus is coated in a protein layer of plot armor that can get around the Silver Surfer's powers.

The only people who get to be immune are whomever the plot decides it needs to further itself.

Attached: giphy.gif (300x248, 963K)

MZ is easily at its best when it's just dicking around with its stupid premise. I remember there were a lot of fucked-up dark jokes in the earlier series and that's what the newer ones have been missing. I don't want another comic like 3 where it's just some D-list hero killing zombies, I want to see shit like pic related again.

Attached: Zombie_Spidey_Vein_Web.jpg (662x1022, 434K)

so like the Thanos story from last year

>can one shot 10 celestials

>one shots galactus and cosmic ghost rider

>has trobule with silver surfer and gets past thanos to help

>cosmic ghost rider immediately curbstomps past thanos

>they immediately kill thor surfer with ease

>past thanos and future thanos have a even fight

that really stood out to me with how inconsistent it was in just a good 5 issues, usually this shit is over like a few years at least

Can't speak for anyone else, but I have a zombie and cannibalism fetish.

Attached: Ahegao.png (210x230, 3K)

> Blonde = You

Attached: 3-vert-450x994.jpg (450x994, 99K)

God that was fucking dumb

This was Secret Wars. In actual Marvel Zombies, the infection was so OP it bypassed everyone’s healing factors and Wade was reduced to a head with a propellor cap.

That being said, I want back the aesthetic where the zombies didn’t have lips or anything.

That was from the mini where Howard the Duck and Dugan traveled to an alternate Earth overrun by Zombie Nazis and Zombie Asgard during the 1940's. This version of Zombie Cap is basically the zombified version of 1940's Cap.

So which do we take as canon?

or do we headcanon that MZ is weaker in terms of healing?

I felt like Marvel Universe vs the Punisher (and its spinoffs) were a better story than the Marvel Zombies run.

I really disliked that story. It felt like it was trying to show how badass Thanos was but every supposedly horrifying or powerful thing he does just seems empty.

>or do we headcanon that MZ is weaker in terms of healing?

I think that was the general consensus. The MZ universe's populace was far weaker than Earth-616's.

Is DCeased Marvel Zombies shlock or is it just shit?

Wait, are you saying Parlov did that series? I would've actually read it if I knew that

It just works. In the original comics Wolverine, Hulk, Thanos, Fire-Lord, Phoenix, Gladiator, and the Vision WHO IS A FUCKING ANDROID all got infected.

>he is still seething

Yawn.

Attached: rentfree.png (724x855, 428K)

Oh good, I thought that post you responded to was Tommy Ladderbro.

Van Lente walked back Infected Vision for one of the MZ series, the one with Kingpin and Black Bolt in it.

Time loop.

They’re probably going to reboot it to be honest

It was schlock but had its moments. I did like the whole concept of them not being mindless zombies all the time, just when the hunger overcame them.

>dc has batman
>marvel has to throw as many characters as they can to equal that

Attached: batgod.png (576x592, 345K)

>DC has to copy Marvel

So same shit as usual.

Batman already died in DCeased. And as much as I hate to say it, Iron Man and Captain America in a zombie setting are likely to be more profitable nowadays than Batman and Superman.

>DC proves that they really only have one character that kind of sell
>Marvel just goes all out on their IPs, respecting any kind of fanbase not just the most autistic one

Based Marvel.

Spider-Man is worth 2.5 Batmans
Only DC character worth more than that is Superman, who is worth 3 Batmans

To contrast Wonder Woman is worth 0.5 Batmans, whereas Harley Quinn is worth 0.9 Batmans

That doesn't translate to comics. Secret Empire was one of the worst selling events in recent history, only did slightly better than Axis. Meanwhile Metal was the best selling events in a long time. The only Marvel character that has recently beaten Batman in usual sales without the aid of #1s, events, or being Star Wars is Hulk.

Spider-Man is Marvel's best selling character and yet they let him stagnate for a decade under Slott and haven't put him in a massive event. The closest we got was Spider-Island and the Venom events and the upcoming one for Carnage. But nothing on the level of Civil War, Secret Invasion, Axis, Secret Empire, etc. You'd think they'd make Spider-Man the main player in something on that scale. But they gave Thor a second event in a decade and it sold like shit.

He some times does.
That was an important part in one of the SW Zombie books. They dubbed him the "ever meat" for reasons I'll let you guess.

>why Marvel focus on just one character like DC

Gee, maybe because they respect the ones who cares about other characters too

>and it sold like shit

Shitposting has made you lose the grasp over reality.

>they gave Thor a second event in a decade and it sold like shit
Oh, sweetie, no!

Attached: same as it ever was.jpg (590x322, 22K)

I'm your opposite. I was fine with gore but after reading MZ I have a huge aversion to cannibalism and zombies.

In October, of course. Guess we already have our topic for Halloween.

"Disney wouldn't allow it!!". It seems people have forgotten Disney had its own "Walking Dead"once: "The Black Cauldron". (I don't see why this movie is so hated).

>"Disney wouldn't allow it!!". It seems people have forgotten Disney had its own "Walking Dead"once: "The Black Cauldron". (I don't see why this movie is so hated).

You dumb shill, the ban was a real thing. Upper Deck sketch artists were being told not to depict any Marvel Zombies, the only Marvel Zombie merchandise in the last five or six years was all Villain Zombies. Last year's Marvel Zombie comic didn't show any zombie superheroes. It was like Marvel went out of their way to make sure no superheroes were depicted as Zombies (even if a few snuck through).

And bringing up Black Cauldron is absolutely meaningless because it was worked on before the Eisner era (and Katzenberg ordered cuts in 1984 to make it less scary). In fact you killed your own argument by bringing up how it was hated, Disney barely did much with it after it was out. Eilonwy wasn't used for the Disney Princesses.

Is it bad that I want to see a Kamala Khan zombie moaning about "delicious infidel meat" as she stretches and shifts her way into eating whomever she sees?

>Disney wouldn't allow it

Seriously? Wow. Fuck you Disney. Fuck you with a rake.

Kinda tired of Marvel Zombies. Would prefer they do something with that cliffhanger ending with the werewolf infestation...or just do something with Good Boy, since they killed off Rahne.

They could always go back to the first Earth from Marvel Zombies 2, too. The one with a small population of humans left.

I'd like to imagine that Spot, Sandman, Hydroman and maybe one more guy are chilling out in another dimension, relaxing their asses off.

It definitely peaked at Marvel Zombies 3. Everything else has been either "alright" or absolute shit.

Sandman apparently just fucked off until Marvel Zombies 5, when Rhodey replaced his sand with zombie-eating nanokajiggers and let him at the zombies.

>Most of the villains and heroes who can't really be turned into zombies are just chilling out on an alien planet
>This includes Ultron, who's mellowed out like in Old Man Logan

Attached: ultron.jpg (757x960, 214K)