Spider-Man Far from Home

How bad is it? is it worse than Spider-Man 3 and the Amazing Spider-Man Duology?

Attached: D8-V_YOVAAAM7Mr.jpg (2048x246, 106K)

It's alright.
Sorry to ruin your shitposting plans.

It's bad for all the wrong reasons as usual.

>Amazing Spider-Man Duology
is only accurate adaptation of Spider-Man

Literally the best Spiderman movie yet

You losers seriously have to get over your stupid Disney hate

Homecoming is better

Holland is still best Peter

Even than Spider-Verse?

Best live action spiderman

wring

based retard

wring wring

Attached: hit or miss big breasts edition.jpg (540x960, 224K)

despite all the contrarian answers you are gonna get here from nostalgic cucks and leh disney bad persons, this was actaully a good film and misterio is a great villain

>wring
All right, what fresh hell is this? Morons finally get tired of the "dilate" comeback?

it's Ukranian for wrong

Enjoyable if you can accept that this is way off source material

How was this portrayal ? Did he get pics of Spider-man?

Attached: FAC4DD67-712C-46D9-B9A1-400E72040FEC.jpg (900x600, 140K)

Attached: InfoWars.png (667x376, 422K)

-Too much Peter Parker, not enough Spider-Man

-Everyone besides Peter and Beck is underwritten yet feels like you missed a scene to explain why they act the way they do

-Pacing is shit, everything moves too quickly so there's no time to settle

Considering it's never been on the source material I have to wonder why people expected anything else.

It's either someone with fat fingers or a small brain trying to say "wrong"

>THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN SPIDER-MANS GAY

Attached: THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN SPIDER-MANS GAY.jpg (1200x630, 215K)

It's good if you can look past the Iron Man influence and the other "not muh" elements that come from an interpretation of the character specifically designed to be different from what we've seen a hundred times before.

IT ALRIGHT.

It's okay. Too much highschool drama BS, too many dumb moments for my liking. But the mysterio thing is good fun, and theres some fantastic scenes done with him (I'm biased, I worked on one)

Big sequel hook after the credits. I guess this is how they're building phase 4.

Which part did you work on?

Nope, unlike those movies it's watchable but really doesn't do much for the characters.