And here's your crimefighting costume

>And here's your crimefighting costume
>Oh trust me, it's super comfortable and practical

Attached: huntress-comics.jpg (236x314, 26K)

The bigger issue is that it just looks stupid and not cool.

name one costume for a female that's both skimpy and cool

you can't

Try this instead

Attached: Black_Panther_(Gods-Legends).jpg (600x491, 151K)

have you ever possibly considered that it may perhaps be the woman's choice to dress the way she does?

Attached: vampirella.jpg (508x850, 39K)

Why so shy?

Attached: Tano.jpg (1024x640, 145K)

so much so the wife that helped co-create her used to dress up like her all the time

Do such toight costumes come with some form of nipple protection?

I mean, you hear about how runners after they start sweating and it starts getting on their t-shirt it ends up rubbing their nipples as they move until said nips are literally bleeding.

Fighting in sustained combat in leather or latex seems like it would work up a sweat, and pain of your nipples being ground off by salty sandpaper might be distracting.

Fictional women who are literally incapable of choosing the way they dress?

it's super comfortable and practical

Attached: 1833401-maxwell_djuba_2.jpg (309x640, 47K)

Fuck off you misogynist. Don't you know that women are literally incapable of making decisions in their own lives and their style of dress is influenced by the constant psychic input and RAPE from men all across the planet?

So, what you are saying is that she isn't against being dressed like that and you shouldn't force her to wear something else just to appease your whims?

She's a drawing on a page, user. She's literally incapable of wanting or not wanting anything. What she wears and how she behaves on the page is completely at the discretion of the artist and writer depicting her.

For me I never liked this costume. I get the idea but nah

Attached: Lynda Carter 2019 interview (3).webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

I assume they have comfortable undies underneath

BLOODY NIPS BL-BL-BL-BLOODY NIPS. MY MOM TAPES MY BLOODY NIPS

She never wore this stop lying you slut

zatanna?
you fucking joking?

a hot magician outfit AND it works because she is also a fucking magic user.

Apologize.

Attached: laira_omoto_by_batmaninc-d713ya8.jpg (676x1183, 62K)

Zatanna's outfit isn't skimpy unless you're some kind of puritan. neither is this

Counterpoint: Ur a faget
I mean, I don't see why not.

Attached: Conner-Powergirl.jpg (562x800, 203K)

Laira's still running around in her undies. That's fairly sexualized.

Attached: Laira_GLEK.jpg (1920x1072, 191K)

>>Oh trust me, it's super comfortable and practical
Nigga no one in their right mind would seriously argue that skimpy costumes are practical. The term “practical” needs to be retired in costume discourse honestly, because pretty much any fictional character you can think of has a part of their costume that wouldn’t work in real life.
Capes are a serious liability in combat (because they drag) but they look cool, so they keep getting used. Same for things like hoods or big shoulder pads; those block peripheral vision. A woman in full plate armor wouldn’t be able to move in it because it’s so heavy. Domino masks wouldn’t hide someone’s identity at all. Most people know they’re impractical, but they don’t care because it doesn’t matter it’s fiction.

Costumes should be tailored to the character and their power set. Power Girl running around with her thighs and tits exposed is fine because she's a Kryptonian and she's bulletproof. She can wear whatever she wants.
Huntress is a normal human. Her running around Gotham with an exposed tummy-hole is absolutely retarded.

Huntress DCAU outfit is her iconic one no matter what anyone might claim.

Attached: Huntress JLU.jpg (600x911, 51K)

Yes. You're not actually seeing her nips through the skintight suit, you're seeing her nipple protection.

Full plate armor isn't that heavy. However, a better argument against "practical" costumes is to point to real world body armor and how it often fails a comic book costume "practicality test" since it's hot, heavy, movement impairing, vision restricting, and has massive vulnerable areas.

Attached: 1497571667719.jpg (1392x1920, 549K)

I've never been a huge fan of Vampirella's costume because it's not a very flattering design in real life. I know it's weird, but it is what happens when you experience the character first through cosplayers rather than the comics.

'
>real life

WTF

user have you never seen a gymnast? never been to a ballet? this is just a stylized version of their costumes which are designed for freedom of movement. theres a reason even the male heroes wear skintight clothing

>it's not a very flattering design in real
Go be a homo somewhere else

Attached: 1542316725715.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>posts inaccurate cosplay
Notice how the breast straps go straight down instead of to the side and back? That's because IRL Vampirella's costume separates and squishes the breasts, which isn't exactly a flattering look. The chick in your .webm could pull off an accurate Vampirella costume on account of her implants, which would prevent the squishing and separation.

silence, female

Feel like this would look better if it was just the belly window and the long gloves and the bottom half was just pants rather than short-shorts and thigh highs.

Why? It looks great.

I mean I always see this excuse posted but I rarely see male superheroes with boob windows and spandex that exposes their legs. If that's so practical then why don't they wear those too? We know those exist to because grapplers and wrestlers wear them all the time (though admittedly not without boob windows, why is that if they help so much with freedom of movement?), what gives?

How do you mean?

Attached: 716inYnWFeL.jpg (686x1046, 205K)

Neither of those are leotards, user.

they're topless, if your argument is that women shouldn't be exposed because of practicality then how is that different for a half naked man?

I'm not though, I'm arguing that if Huntress is half-naked for practicality, then why isn't Batman?

because he's just not? there are heroes that arent batman idiot

Because he's not the Hunter.

proof

Attached: 1559826698811.jpg (900x636, 109K)

Huntress character is hyperviolent slutty catholic schoolgirl. I dunno why people get INCENSED when she's dressing slutty.