Is she best girl or thot?

Is she best girl or thot?

Attached: 1562054042903.png (433x700, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qa5BjKLY!-8avaSRZKJTY1Hur8jSQFw
mega.nz/#!lplViY5D!FE2R2odVAGMoC9R28z6jE5danXHLpEr_1P_AlxWtmOs
strawpoll.me/18261289
nationalgeographic.com/animals/2019/03/frogs-reverse-sex-more-often-than-thought/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWlbX92B3I
youtube.com/watch?v=2uZP8wmw9fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somewhere in between

Yes

She's the demon queen, a mythic bitch

Why not both?

Attached: sasha.jpg (544x680, 68K)

If she breathes

she's nice but it's likely we don't see her again for another 2 weeks

Fortunately they made her characterization more complex than your run-of-the-mill manipulative thot, just as I hoped. It'll be interesting to see what the actual friendship dynamics of the girls are like.

New Queen of Yea Forums

I wanted Sasha to get eaten by the vore birds

Attached: blue and green herons.jpg (635x894, 148K)

best thot

Only Anne was the one being eaten by vore creatures, which now that I think of it, this show has a lot of fetishes sneaked into it

>this show has a lot of fetishes sneaked into it
There is no subtlety to the fetish bait in Amphibia

I'm glad she's actually pretty badass and not just an all talk bitchy bitch. Curious to see to what extent her leadership will impact the toad tower.

>smug manipulative femdom
>actually cares about both Marci and Anne
If they wanted to make it ambiguous and make it seem like it was only Marci she cares about they would've had her say "Just hang out a little longer." without adding the "girls"
So far she's great

I still want her to dom Annie

>has a lot of fetishes sneaked
At this rate it's going to need it's own episode fetish chart like Totally Spies

I was actually compiling it atm

dubbs decide Marcys role in the future of the series

Attached: Marcy_4.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Sasha is the Adventurer, Anne is the Slice of Life and Marcy will be the Lore. You know this to be true

marcy is already dead

Is drug use/transformation considered fetish?

The feet kissing scene made me drop my monocle.

Marcy will become nuts when she realises she is just a scrawny follower of sasha and tauted anne to do all the crazy shit so she can distract from the fact that she is a shitter as well.
will find some rats, becomes a pit fighter champion, basicly she becomes wrath incarnate

wants to beat up sasha and apologize to an, but as she sees anne grown as a person and made peace with sasha, marcy gets insane and become the antagonist for season three

thank you for reading my insane fanfiction

Attached: Wallpaper_InkEyesServantOfOni_800x600.jpg (800x600, 194K)

Yes and very yes.

but will Sasha remember to bring Anne her missing shoe?

So, they've been trapped in Amphibia for 45 days, assuming the marks on the walls were made by Sasha. Neat.

Attached: L O R E.png (1280x720, 870K)

Actually looks like 60 days,

45 seems a bit much considering the episode before states "1 month". And technically the plot will move after 2 months when the way through the mountains is clear. I'd say the sasha episode is in the week after the first month at best. A few marks could be from former prisoners.

Either
>Crazy hobo
>Lone survivalist where she gets marketed by Disney as a strong female character
>Is living with another amphibious species
>Dead

Anne wasn't with the frogs since day one. She said she had to sleep a few days in caves.
Also when Anne said "1 month" it doesn't necessarily mean exactly one month, people usually say that even if a couple of days or so passed. Being in the 2nd week of the 2nd month doesn't sound too crazy

Anne's still best girl, but Sasha shot waaaaaaaaay up in just one episode.
Holy shit.
She's a manipulative bitch that can hold her own in a fight, take command, and still genuinely cares about her friends.
Love her so far.

>Being in the 2nd week of the 2nd month doesn't sound too crazy
kinda need to tie in with the tax collecting toads, no? I doubt they took more than 15 days to come back since they had that report to do. I'd personally assume the escape was done when they where away, maybe the same day of the a plot, or even a few days before. But not much more.

Is all this gonna end with each girl leading an army of Amphibious creatures against the others and all laughing about it when they are about to clash and recognize eachother.

It's nice that for once, the "cheerleader bitch" character isn't just there for the author to tell us how they hated the cool girls in high school.

Wheres the episode

>Sasha leads the toads to march on the frogs
>Anne leads the frogs to rebel against the toads
It'd be funny if Marcy was off in a cave somewhere just trying not to die and when they reunite and start talking about their adventures, she just stays quiet

Considering the stuff Anne gets the Planters into she also probably isn't an innocent pressured into being bad by her delinquent friends as well. So kudos on making punk kids all awful.

mega.nz/#F!qa5BjKLY!-8avaSRZKJTY1Hur8jSQFw

Attached: sneaky salamander.png (388x374, 148K)

Towards the end of Sasha's episode you can hear someone say Bog returned to the castle and is waiting for Grimes.
Depending on how long it takes to get from Wartwood to Toad Tower it could be the same day or some time after that.

Marcy become the lone wolf surviving and losing her social skils to a point she become a true monster in the wild

Whadda you think
Feel free to remove/include stuff

Attached: 501.png (522x1500, 34K)

based axolotl

You forgot sweaty Anne from the snail episode, filth fetish may as well be a FREE SPACE and can be applied to any episode. The massage from the spa episode also counts in my book

Attached: 57tuggxdsu.png (1280x720, 855K)

>EA cosplay

The girls don't seem like bad friends at all. They're just ghetto af.

Oops the letter got cut up
It was SEA

it's not really SEA cosplay when the character is SEA.

>Sasha actually has a harem consisting of Anne and Marcie

OK, removed
Included the parts she gets covered on trash all the time

Attached: 501.png (522x1500, 34K)

Sasha should run a brothel and whore out her exotic friends

Attached: 590AF0C0-B597-4B3A-BFD5-421B9740EC26.png (1587x4320, 2.04M)

Considering that Anne ended up with the frogs and Sasha with the toads, logic would want that she is a newt town, probably beyond the mountains.
And if the already introduced newts are any indication, they are basically the elves of Amphibia (creative, sophisticated and snobby).

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-02-15h29m53s799.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Yes.

Attached: SEA Anne Cosplay.png (471x720, 252K)

>each girl gather control over a kingdom
>season 3 : a game of throne.

So far yeah, it seems like they actually care for each other.
They just all have their own flaws.
Anne can be kinda pushy and encourages bad ideas.
Sasha's an extremely manipulative bitch, even to people she likes.
We don't know anything about Marcy yet.

Marcy just goes with whatever Sasha's saying

Attached: 1554772002259.jpg (321x706, 65K)

Marcy is probably just fellow traveler of sasha and bullied anne to get her respect

Attached: 51HhubOMQOL._SY679_.jpg (394x590, 30K)

>Anne is a simple misguided girl who became the defender of Wortwood and realized real friends don't manipulate others into doing what they want
>Sasha is a manipulative bitch who schemed her way into being the lieutenant of Toad Tower but genuinely cares about her friends and wants to take over the world with them
Calling it now, the be endgame is gonna be Anne vs. Sasha, only while Anne thinks Sasha was just using her their whole friendship Sasha thinks Anne was her real friend and that the frogs have somehow brainwashed her because she's can't even see how manipulative she is.

Attached: 1234124124124.jpg (858x931, 195K)

So why a toad can be the mayor of Wartwood where most of the frogs are living considering Toads from the tower are bullies to them?

>elves

Attached: 1561622431049.jpg (1000x1107, 137K)

He's probably not directly related to them
Look at the Axolotl for example

It didn't seem like the townspeople had much of a problem with them until they started kicking doors in, a situation that was manufactured by the mayor. It's implied that they're genuinely respected before Anne starts associating with them.
The mayor being a toad probably had to do with both that and him just being a typical political sort. From this point forward I'd think the species will be taken into consideration, though.

What if Sasha ended up with the OTHER Toads?

Attached: Toad_super_mario.png (1920x2984, 3.63M)

>blond ruler of a kingdom of toads
hmmm

What would have happened if Sasha ended up having happy fun times with a new bumpkin frog family and Anne was the one trapped in the toad rape dungeon?

Attached: 123432141324132412.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Well, this explains the new costume I saw on Rule34

Attached: Amphibia_Anne's new Thai Restaurant.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Toads are like knights. Rolling around in their armour, fighting monsters and being respected.

That makes me wonder as well

Sasha would organize a revolt and crowned herself as queen. Anne would just spend time sulking in a corner unless Grime let her on kitchen duty at some point.

you know, in Mario Odyssey, there's actual frogs and toads in the Cap Kingdom.
So...could it be...Amphibia world and Super Mario world...the same?

It's cool that she's not just a 1 note villain. She genuinely cares about finding her friends, even if she was manipulative towards Anne. She's not just generically evil, which is surprisingly rare for a cheerleader in a cartoon.

I honestly don't know which of the two threads is more shit.

>Move your big behind, Scarecrow.
So is Anne confirmed for being slim-thicc?

Attached: D-aXd5VVUAAgmSj.jpg (600x880, 46K)

She'd be able to get them to actually do shit unlike Princess Peach.

Her butt's not big, it's to scale.
She's got a normal butt by human standards.

So I noticed there's been two failed attempt at pizza. Is the pizza going to be it's own episode later?

Attached: f4c0a86f-b080-45cd-a8a7-06b63cdb4671.jpg (800x450, 99K)

Toads aren't lazy or even all that incompetent they're just not great fighters

Attached: IMG_20190702_094747.jpg (1501x2000, 241K)

So she actually does care about her friends. She just couldn't care less about the amphibians. She'll do whatever it takes to get back to her world, even if it wrecks this one in the process. She's not a evil minion, she's a selfish mercenary.

Keep telling yourself that, fatty.

Well after watching this a second time, I can't say I blame her for what ever future negative actions she takes.
Shows up, held prisoner, kept in a shitty cell, having to poop in a corner with no wipes, yeh I would also want to watch this place burn,

Attached: Amphibia_Snarky.jpg (854x480, 42K)

Is Grime redeemable, yay or nay?

Attached: grime_amphibia_by_arokham_dda82f1-pre.jpg (827x966, 56K)

It's good to see that Sprig can act on his own initiative and trust Anne to handle her own issues

It seems he is not the big baddie, so yay

Not likely but he seems oddly open-minded for a bad guy. He's not one of those dense villains whose only leadership skill is insulting his underlings to make them do his bidding. He's like a superior version of Duke Igthorn.

I do feel bad for the guy. Toad warrior race, control the lesser frogs territory. Wich made his current army too soft, which will lead to the frog revolution.

Villains that learn from their underlings are the best villains. He's a step above most because he can actually kick ass as well.

Attached: -.png (621x389, 255K)

I was really impressed by Anne in the first half. She really stood up for the frogs and took the hits man

I like how ingrained she's become to that world. And I don't know about those pancakes, but that jerky sounded good.

Attached: p05fhpwc.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

>Toads are like knights. Rolling around in their amour
>rolling around in their amour

there's a funny mental image

Attached: rolling pebble toad gathers no moss.gif (245x205, 990K)

I just watched the new episodes and fuck the Amphibia Crew for blueballing me until July 8th! Toad Tax was the weaker Episode IMO, but it was interesting to see the inner workings of the world. I really hope they ditch the mayor because he's just a watered down version of Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons.

Prison Break is the best Episode so far. Sasha is probably my new favorite character because of her personality and attitude towards her situation. The siege tower is my favorite location so far. I also love the Toad Captain. If he continues to be a man who controls his subordinates with manipulation and a sense of belonging while being able to kick ass, he'll be my new most favorite cartoon villain. Just above reboot Hordak.

Attached: 1561072979207.png (430x279, 112K)

I... suppose that's true?

Attached: butt buddies.jpg (767x3594, 416K)

how stupid is this post? can't be bothered to read that shit

running gag
the final, final episode will be when they can finally complete and eat the pizza, just as Anne tells them she has to go back home

>Big Butt Yuka Kuramochi Anne
Requesting.

Sorry. I just has to express how much I loved this episode!

Attached: 1559339143029.jpg (2340x1080, 591K)

literally flies back to her planet

>Ogopogo

this got me

based AND redpilled

Don't you mean Toad and Frogpilled?

>Now that unemployed you will have to find a job Anne. Lets start by teaching you how to please a cloaca

Attached: Amphibia S01E10 - Toad Tax; Prison Break.mp4_snapshot_08.52.650.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Can I just say I’m super pleased with this show and mao mao. I hope this is the start of a new gud era

>try hard lewd
>can't even get it right while typing
pathetic

>mao mao
>gud
You had me for a moment there. You really did.

Let's be fair here
Because of Percy's incompetence, toads died

>Is she best girl or thot
If she breathes...

>Cloacas hold piss, shit, and eggs (and by proxy, the fluids surrounding the egg)

Attached: 1559786653567.png (1920x1080, 1016K)

True, but he'll boost everyone's morale with his merry jestership!

Attached: no one wants to live forever.png (1920x986, 1.89M)

Yeah, no shit idiot. But like with Mean Girls or Warlords, if you don't have any underlings to push around, you're just about as useless, too.

You be nice to your sister show. Mao Mao is quite a nuanced character once you start peeling back the layers.

life is hard for a frog prostitute, eating cloaca everyday

*pill bugged

hes cat with daddy problems and abandonment issues

Sooooo they got all kinds of crops, but they have to grind those little bugs into dust to make pancakes?

Not to mention a brilliant actor and master of disguise.

They don't have to they just prefer to, they are frogs yknow.

>once you start peeling back the layers
so it's not only shit like that, but you want people to do homework to "get it"? bitch-ass

These new eps were fantastic but I hope y’all are ready to go back to SoL after this

Can you furries fuck off to your own thread? As far as I know, it's been thriving with the same kind of shitposters and mods you know and love.

>SoL
The tax episode was SoL, though. At least for that town it is.

You mean the Mao Mao furries or the Amphibia furries?

I'm kinda interested seeing Sylvia Sundew in the next episode.

Huh. I wouldn’t have called that SoL. There was way too much overall conflict. Sol is like, they try and make a pizza

Nobody's fault but your own that your thread sucks shit, cat-fucker.

Is that Ivy's grandma?

>Amphibia furries

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

Still no official eye color for Sasha? Should I make them black?

Attached: esc.jpg (1300x1000, 174K)

Scalies?

Conflict is part of life.
You whore.

Slimies.

Feebies*

Slipperies? Mucusies? Cloacans?

>Should I make them black?
You should un-make whatever that is, and save us looking at it.

Where's the recent episode?

oh ok

Cloacans will include birds.

Don't bully the artists.

mega.nz/#!lplViY5D!FE2R2odVAGMoC9R28z6jE5danXHLpEr_1P_AlxWtmOs

>Don't bully the artists.
Don't make Yea Forums a hugbox, 4channeler.

>chan

Yup

I say blue because she's blonde

Make them black or green!

why so much praise for this average cartoon?

Green. Blonde hair and green eyes are a winning combo.

It seems Matt designed her with 4 fingers
But in the final design she has 5

The same reason you go into these threads to complain about it. You see, you're just two sides of the same coin.

Thank you!

I think that was done by a board artist

Ah I see your here user attacking any fan art delivered or given that doesn't happen to be god tier

I wish you could get past your autism and learn what a wip is work in progress

>Her index finger is smaller than her ring finger
A character I can finally sympathize with

Attached: 1558290722267.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Not sure if it's the crease of Sprig's pants, but it looks like he has a little bit left of his tadpole tail.

If she's half as entertaining as H.C. the best girl prize has no contest

No, Anne has that too. It's just what happens when cartoon characters squish their butts together.

If she was swallowed whole with a weapon like the other toads, it would've been fun to see her cut her way out

>delivered
lol Keep dreaming drawthread-drone
Here's another tip, no matter the amount of work you put into shit, it's still shit.

wow someone sounds like a stuck up tumblr girl

did a drawfag not want to draw you yaoi crack ship or something

you know if you give them money they'll draw it for you rather you having to dream someone will take pity on you and draw it for free

>tumblr
Oh, honey. That's dead, and it can't hurt you anymore.
Nice to know that with your use of the "tumblr" crutch, I really don't have to pay attention to any more of your replies, though.

Whoa, cut it out dude. You’re not even right - one should keep working and pushing their art regardless of how good it is to begin with.

check your jealous that you can't draw your fetish shit

got it

FROGS RISE UP

Down with the toads

My frog Veronica got stolen by a toad Chad. The salamanders also got mad when I told them that they don't deserve rights. Frogs truly are the most oppressed group in society.

Attached: tumblr_d4125efb717cd130f3f26d4dca38f85b_c61cb950_400.jpg (400x390, 32K)

Seconding.

Attached: グラビア アイドル 倉持 由香 尻.jpg (900x1200, 77K)

Seriously speaking, what's the closest to a gamer frog in Wartwood? I don't think that society can spawn something like that.

Hop Pop

I really can't say. Wartwood society has more serious problems to deal with than not being able to find a mate.

It's more of a Redwall/Ghost of a Tale society.

>FROGS RISE UP

someone's got a date with the Pain Room™

Attached: D-euUcwU8AE78pn.png (1200x994, 457K)

More like the s&m room

The Shad and Man room?

The Sneed and Meed room

r00d

Attached: it's to scale.png (663x793, 119K)

need upskirt follow-up with bully frog giving her a wedgie to confirm that it's not big

Nice

>I'm going to ride you until you're begging for my mercy
what did she mean by this?

Attached: D-fa8_LUIAAqN_-.jpg orig.jpg (765x610, 45K)

What did she mean by this? Frogs and Toads don't have dicks.

You can't ride a toad
They don't have dicks

Attached: lol.png (443x418, 11K)

These are anthro toads though
regardless they can scissor

As sexually irresistible I find the Toad Captain, I wouldn't risk having an infection for him.

Besides, frogs mate by spraying eggs with their jizz

Actually the frog's most pleasure sensitive nerves are on his tongue

>Ride
>Dick
All about dat long tongue son

>what did she mean by this?

Attached: saddle.png (1200x1800, 1.41M)

well Mao was a good leader irl so...

got the froggies in the back

Attached: 3DF5A778-7474-4B87-9344-370B70E1D16E.jpg (2048x1536, 911K)

Wow

so what is this show about? a lesbian hanging out with frogs in the swamp?

A thai tomboy hanging out on a frog town

>a lesbian
Not yet but I doubt it

sounds boring, what's the appeal? and how is she thai anyway? she doesn't look asian at all

Here
Is this closer to the stereotypical asian look you are looking for?

Attached: esc.jpg (471x720, 118K)

>the frog's most pleasure sensitive nerves are on his tongue

Do you have sauce on that? I'm imagining extreme french kissing being the frog-folk version of sex and that sounds pretty awesome.

Attached: 1482854200554.jpg (74x67, 7K)

I feel like while she does want to find her friends they'll end up fighting after they realize how much of a manipulative cunt she was, and they'll end up fighting anyway.

>tomboy
She's the furthest thing from that.

Attached: 1536312057411.png (334x483, 208K)

t. weeb thinking tomboy is just a short hair girl that goes to the gym

ok retard

>one of the files I got has lyrics to the opening theme instead of just the instrumental
Jesus I hope whoever wrote that got fired, stick to the instrumentals disney

You reckon Grime's glowing eye means he's magic? Or just a design thing?

They never used the lyrics version except in promo vids, and I'm glad they didn't

It's actually a maggot infestation that's common in toads, but you can say it's magic

I don't get the cult against those lyrics, they are fine, I don't see why you'd throw tantrums and death threats about it like that.

Nothing against the song itself, but it sounds much better as instrumental, and the lyrics and the singer's voice are generic af

idk about cult or death threats, I literally just got here but its pretty lame and I'm surprised Disney isn't ashamed that the public heard it

New episode tomorrow
What's it about?

>mfw they officially switch over to the lyric version for the intro after this halfway point

Attached: ha.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

won't matter much, just means I'll skip the intro more

>Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Luck

>During Grubhog Day, Sprig has to decide whether to uphold his responsibilities or have fun at the carnival.
>to impress Sylvia Sundew, Hop Pop asks Anne to teach him to dance.

Attached: D9Aq5rWUwAEkE-y.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

>Hop Pop asks Anne to teach him to dance
I hope with all my heart that they don't include any zoomer dances

>Anne teaches Hop Pop how to twerk

strawpoll.me/18261289
strawpoll.me/18261289
strawpoll.me/18261289

>Hop Pop flossing

It's nice to see a show where female character gets actually injured and not just hurled into a wall like it's no big deal.

Is there a way to edit Anne's face in the previous episodes and replace them with Sasha?

No

you don't like RIBBIT RIBBIT JUMP ON IT?

1. Too much work
2. It wouldn't sound like Sasha, nor have the personality of Sasha. It's pointless, bruddah.

If you have the autism, go for it!

Get with the times old man, kids floss these days

If anyone goes through no. 1 than he can also sentence mix Sasha's word to make the sentences Anne says

>Having one yes/no for two different questions
You are not very good at that

>Hop Pop dabbing

Attached: 1559788352377.gif (300x157, 424K)

>thot

You don't bellong here.

I think it’s because the song doesn’t feel like the show. Or Anne. Or anything other than corporate soul less garbage.

>blonde bitch

BEGONE THOT

Fuck her.
Anne is the best, anne is love.

Attached: 1562047289994.png (1285x691, 1.02M)

ok I just caught up and Sasha is definitely best girl

That's still kind of a waste of time and fruitless. Sasha doesn't do Anne's autistic screeching or yell her lines.

Attached: 1561001590883.png (609x411, 285K)

Attached: 2013-06-28-ithurts033.gif (134x226, 11K)

it is boring slice of life, everyone watches for the waifu and then pretends the frogs are interesting characters, look at all the traffic generated by the inclusion of yet another girl to the boring frog show.

Well the Toad/Frog war looks promising

Epic, or Epic FTW?
What do you think, lads?

Is the red toad knight voiced by that guy who does Reinhardt in overwatch? He sounds familiar.

I looked. The other thread is objectively worse.

Anne looked so good in her thai getup, and she went to the spa, literally why does she go back to her shitty school uniform with leaves and shit in her hair. Her model better change for season 2 or im gonna be pissed

Attached: white_house_chef.jpg (700x936, 107K)

Attached: 1554243143717.png (404x488, 238K)

But the things Sasha would say are completely different from the things Anne would say.
It's not just the looks or voice, it's the personality behind them.
You can't just sentence mix your way around that.

when you gonna learn Yea Forums, the answer is always both

Attached: 0a8905f933b13314305af024ec6f92fd.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

If they just gave a reason, like at this point in time she enjoys having leaves in her hair, I'd totally get over it.

fencesitters, leave

>would've been fun to see her cut her way out
I think they can only get away with that for plant-based monsters like the killer tomato.
As much as this show has pushed the envelope thanks to Gravity Falls,
a bleeding sword wound large enough for a cheerleader to escape through probably wouldn't pass S&P.

Attached: pyronica.webm (960x542, 721K)

??
>looks up floss dance
oh you have GOT to be fucking kidding me

>being old

Attached: popteam00.gif (500x281, 324K)

isn't the first time kids became attached to some shitty meme dance and it won't be the last.

>valor_form.png

>been in another world for a month
>already hooked on local food and snacks

>implying you wouldn't go native in an unfamiliar setting

just a week would be long enough to break anyone

She was good but I hate how the toads were so deflated from the last episode. I would have enjoyed seeing some locals who don’t act like complete jokes.

If you've studied abroad, you would relate.

And that little detail will be enough for the internet to claim she is trans.

Attached: _695142_hands2_300[1].gif (300x180, 5K)

>for the internet
but you're also "the internet", you simple slut, and so far you're the only one projecting about anything

Both are great, I liked Sasha was still a mean manipulative bitch but also cares about her friends.

Attached: Photo.png (1280x800, 792K)

I can predict the future, is a blessing and a curse
Avoid going to Milwaukee from September onwards

Anyone else noticed this anime reference?

Attached: Coincidense I think not.png (1280x800, 1.15M)

When other toads finally come back and tell Grime about Anne, what would be the follow-up?

Judging by episode description the final episode of the season is called "reunion" and Anne is invited to a toad party, but Sasha and her might meet earlier and Reunion is where Marci comes in.

Maybe I should start watching anime so I can catch more of these and know what the fuck anyone's talking about when they say isekai or whatever.

>reference

Did the one toad in the helmet really go "REEE" when his mask opened or did I mishear?

stop believing women magazine magic, holy crap.

It’s okay to hate slice of life but boring?

I’d like to know what you think isn’t boring. Please don’t say rick and morty

That's a huge fucking stretch. My mom has that same finger positioning.

Attached: Anne _co_stanza.png (500x500, 160K)

i happy that Sasha is not just another bad cheerleader, but have brains AND muscles

The muscles are probably due to magic.

I was gonna say she's more skill than muscle, but she did slam down a giant heron by its beak so nevermind.

sad thing this will be maybe the last time we saw Sasha until the finale.

Fun Fact: Frog are capable of changes their sex on a whim
nationalgeographic.com/animals/2019/03/frogs-reverse-sex-more-often-than-thought/

I'm willing to believe that the leaves and sticks in her hair are an intentional hairstyle choice on her part.

Attached: D-ckuvlXkAEu6Cb.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

She just got a sapling embedded in her scull when she arrived in Amphibia, she cuts it sometimes, but it keeps growing.

Isekai is basically any story where the main character gets transported via magic or science into another world different that ours.

90s Isekai was about the character been underdogs in this new world, while modern ones tend to make a main character be a power fantasy so the viewers can project themselves on them.

Attached: Escaflowne-the-vision-of-the-escaflowne-25081073-1280-960[1].jpg (1280x960, 203K)

I can't believe Yea Forums turned its back on Anne...

Ah, thank you.
Had no idea what anyone was talking about.

I'd never turn my back on Anne, but Sasha just instantly grabs your attention with how immediately interesting she is.

Wait until we find out what happened to Marcy.

According to this shit I have a female left hand and a male right hand.
Am I a freak?

Attached: NUISANCE49.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

According to the pic, BOTH of my hands are female.

I'm not. Sasha seems interesting but i'm invested to Anne. Still, i'm worried how things go in this season and the next one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWlbX92B3I

>Great Thai tomboy.
>Yea Forums: "Yeah, she's okay."

>Some white girl with blonde hair.
>Yea Forums: "BEST GIRL! BOW TO THE QUEEN!"

Fucking shallow this board is.

>My mom has that same finger positioning
user I have something to tell you...

>t. el atrocidad

I want to know, who's ass did they pull this statistic from? That would mean every pair of gloves was designed for women.

Attached: 1549823426467.png (1600x900, 1.83M)

So she's Harold from the Fallout games?

Its just a myth that Alex Jones made up to say Michelle Obama was actually a man named Michael Obama and /pol/ made it a meme.

Attached: Nurse Bazooka.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

there is no fence

So it's just another case of /pol/ falling for their own memes?

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x118, 809K)

Is more obvious once you see in what he transforms to.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 26K)

Just an anime character.

Attached: 49472[1].jpg (225x350, 45K)

Still makes me smile after so many years.

The myth is older than that, but I think is one of those "scientific fact" that get debunked after more studies but still is considered a fact.

Okay so back to the actual discussion

How the show would've been if Sasha was with HP, Sprig and Polly and Anne with the toads?

Attached: 1562051265080 (1).png (1280x722, 612K)

Longg

Anyways, I think nothing would really change except for Sasha being way too chummy with the frogs. She'll probably use her charm to just let the frogs do her bidding while she just loafs around. Not very exciting.

Why does her shirt say Social Justice Mary Sue?

that meme isn't going to catch on regardless of how hard you push it user.

Please don't respond to that. I'm so fucking sick of that joke.

That's a shitty topic for a thread since your first post addressing it.

Things would eventually go south and she would learn a lesson at the end of the episode.

Is Anne gonna tackle Sasha into a nice tight hug when she sees her?
Both maybe rolling around on the ground holding each other real close, legs interlocking?

Attached: 1541556912616.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

Attached: D-gTX7WXoAAvnpJ.jpg (1888x2500, 291K)

Take a break user. All this lewd shit is fucking with you. And not the fun kind of fucking.

>Avoid going to Milwaukee from September onwards
w-why?

Attached: Amphibia.S01E07.Dating.Season.Anne.Vs.Wild.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_16.22_[2019.06 (1920x1080, 160K)

Sasha becomes a bad influence on Sprig.

Anne would try to escape from the Toads and end up camping out in the wild again.

Team Avatar flying around the world isn't boring. imagine if Aang would've stayed in the boring south pole because that's what Amphibia is.

Attached: 1558333075724.png (287x204, 102K)

Avatar is a faux anime user. This is not

Mmm I did not know she was pretty until now.

>inb4: no podt the """best""" version

>Frog Isekai

I wouldn't say that

Attached: D-Z9MG_WkAAjPS1.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Eh I can live with that. The joke isn't as worn out and unfunny as the "Shirt says SJW" one. Besides, that autist west through the effort to to photoshop the drawing's head onto Anne.

I still want a tennis racket version. Even more so considering today's Episode.

Avatar is better an any anime. it doesn't mean than other cartoons shouldn't copy its road trip plot, because it's a great method of worldbuilding.

girls being transported to a fantasy world is older than isekai.

Attached: 1537844449703.png (1400x700, 1.94M)

He will be dancing to her strings in no time

Attached: puppet master.jpg (1012x720, 135K)

I think this show will eventually turn into exactly what you’re talking about. They have to leave the valley eventually right

The only path to eternal life is through Jesus Christ bro.

>didn't read the list of episodes
poor you.

idk he seems smart enough to dispose of her if he became worried about her

I kinda expect Anna to have to save her from him

I kinda want Grime to give Sasha warts

I meant in season 2

Tomboy means a girl who's "just one of the guys" in that she's not stereotypical girly girl.
Anne has had an entire episode revolving around her worrying that Polly would grow up to be "one of the guys" and spent the whole day trying to make her more feminine, Anne is as far from a tomboy as you can get.

What was she laughing about? I don' recall.
Better watch all the eps from the start!

She was tired from reading the entire book about Bessie and learning how to properly ride Bessie by being nearly killed by hedgehogs.
After she told Hop Pop she had read the entire book Hop Pop got excited and told the very tired and nearly killed Anne that she should practice driving Bessie out on the field.
The very tired Anne then proceeds to laugh maniacally as the tiredness and the though of having to ride Bessie again so soon had caused her sanity slip.

she stayed up all night reading the user manual for the family snail after being in a life or death situation involving giant hedgehogs, hop pop told her she just needed experience after reading the manual and dealing with said life or death situation. she snapped.

Attached: 1561783366449.png (1399x880, 302K)

>Genuinely cares about her friends, but still manipulates them into doing things they don't want to
Are there any other examples of the stereotypical "queen b with two underlings" trope where the queen b actually cares about her two underlings?
Also, Anne is obviously the dumb one in this classic trope group, which means Marcy is scheming second in command who thinks she should be head of the group instead, but always gets reigned in by the alpha bitch when she gets too uppity

Attached: 12342134132.png (1280x720, 460K)

The delivery of "I don't feel safe" by Hop Pop after that scene was absolutely perfect.

This image is beyond cursed.

It was bound to happen eventually

>Anne is the dumb one
We've known this for awhile

Attached: 1561474109069.jpg (236x257, 26K)

Not unless they have an episode where Anne and Sasha kickbox each other.

Pretty common, actually. At least one of them is going to be a toadie to the level of almost having a girlcrush on her.

Okay, now those episodes were kino. I see this show is better at story than humor.

I almost choked of laughter when that happened. Hilarious af

Bill farmer was a great choice for hopadiah
youtube.com/watch?v=2uZP8wmw9fI

>Marcy will be Sasha's Veronica

Attached: Veronicas room.png (460x344, 249K)

Attached: Cheering and dying.png (706x381, 224K)

>user fell for it

its called winter

Girl who know how to manipulate people are scary as fuck. I totally would have committed a crime for her too.

Just standing there on that podium with that face.

Cuck

nah
Marcy is the only legitimately good person in the group and is just childhood friends with Sasha. While Anne is leading a revolution and Marcy the Toad army she will show up with a more powerful Newt Army after inadvertently slaying the previous general in single combat.

I love how she pretty much towers over everyone in Wartwood, and they still want to clown her.
Well, at least they did.

I really want to see Sasha outsmarting the toad captain and going full villain

Attached: Sasha.png (1920x1239, 1.49M)

Delivering to a request from a previous thread.
10 quadrillion hours in ms-paint.

Attached: Old-frog.jpg (477x477, 48K)

She's got no hop. All the frogs can dunk on her.

I like them both a lot.

I want them to scissor.

I want Sasha to manipulate Anne into having hot lesbian sex with her even though she really doesn't want to but spreading her legs anyway because that's just what friends do

Man, you said that like it's the writters' fault your IQ is lower than that show's demo (children) who watch that show and understand the subtexts.

>Sasha Grime

Sashime?
Grimsha?

Attached: vlcsnap-00018.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Ayy, that's pretty rad.

>white-knighting a shit-show 10 hours later
dang

>we will never get an episode about Anne being bullied into performing sexual favors
It hurts

Attached: anne tears.png (634x668, 238K)

Sashimi nice

>Sashime
Are there any other evil ruler x overcompetent lackeys?

Attached: nigiri-gettyimages-560077457.jpg (1200x899, 130K)

Funny to see these comments back to back

What's funny about that?

>Can bend solid metal with his bare hands and wrestle with 50' tall killer birds
>Spit is corrosive enough to melt solid stone
>Silky smooth voice despite being a brutish manlet
Grime is a pretty cool dude

Attached: 22344322332.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

Anne has changed her outfits so many times. Why does she keep getting into her grimy uniform?

Just one person saying the show ain’t funny and one person saying how

To bad he's so socially inept he has to take lessons on basic psychological manipulation from someone half his age. Sasha is going to turn him into toad Hitler, with her help he'll have the charisma to forge an army great enough to challenge the world

- funny it is

Maybe she intentionally makes herself dirty as an attempt to fit in better into frog society.

The Plantars house uses river water, she literally can't get clean water unless she pays for it, so clean clothes are a luxury she can't afford often.

This is a family show. At most, Anne will be dolled up like a private courtesan and kept in Sasha's private quarters as a handmaiden/pet.

I hate that I want to see that now.

Attached: 1527181014836.png (2000x2000, 637K)

Some but few are as erotic.

Attached: dont listen to her shes a thot.jpg (481x348, 36K)

Who's she?

we getting a new ep today?

Small edit.

Attached: Old-frog2.jpg (477x477, 48K)

Unironically

Attached: giphy.gif (480x258, 843K)

Evil Lyn.

New episodes in like 1 hour, yeah.

>Marcy's the Starscream

dear god no

sorry i have a stable work, user, i'll try to have free time for you next time, ok?

Sorry user, but I'm certain now that it's the trope they're setting up now that we've seen two out of the three, it's an old ass trope

Attached: 12341324123.jpg (845x1238, 206K)

>and on a thread that's not even about that shit-show
dang

I just watched a video demonstrating it, and I don't like it. I don't like it one bit

Yeah, i miss Gravity Falls too.

>dat pic
oh i am laffin

>tfw you'll never see Sasha finger Anne at the start of the school day without finishing so Anne has to spend the next six hours frustrated.

I need more mean lesbian doming in my life.

Sasha and Grime totally fuck. He 's too short to reach her, so he probably holds her on top while she bounces and licks his fat toad tongue all over her chest and belly. She's probably lowkey disgusted but broken enough by the dungeon and gets enough of a high from manipulating him that she starts to love when he takes out his frustration on her. I bet at some point he just pins her down and bites and nuts.

Attached: 1421636669597.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Never seen Heathers, what is the dynamic?

>Anne can technically finish herself off whenever she wants, but Sasha is such a smooth talking devil that even an impulsive dumbass like Anne manages to resist her most basic instincts for the promise of being rewarded for being such an obedient girl

Attached: 123431243124.png (300x300, 168K)

how long until the next episode and please tell me we aren't gonna have to wait 10 more episodes to see Sasha again

Welp congrats. This was scandalous even for me

why would you delete that perfect sprig pepe?

The classic "mean girl trio" that's showed up in dozens, if not hundreds, of high school movies or shows set in high school, especially if the protagonist is female.
Chandler is the manipulative queen b who rules the school (and her underlings) with an iron fist
Duke is the bitchy second in command who constantly tests her strength and importance against Chandler, but is swiftly put in her place if she gets too uppity
McNamara is the dumbass who just agrees with everything Chandler says

Not that user, but the dynamic is
>Red Heather=The Alpha Queen Bee who everyone hates/admires
>Green Heather=Shat on by Red, usurps her in power once Red is no longer in the picture
>Yellow Heather=The "nice" one that's dumber and less ambitious, does not want to be the alpha

i didnt

Imagine Sasha having a whole closet full of slutty outfits she makes Anne wear in private. Makes her pose for pictures. Sometimes she threntens to show them to people.

But she actually cares about Anne enough to never REALLY show them to anyone. Anne's embarrassment is for her and the other girls name I forgot enjoyment only.

then why can't i save the picture?

Oh my God she IS gonna be the Sasuke of the show isn't she?

>Anytime Sasha almost goes too far and brings Anne just to the breaking point of actual misery she gives her a quick, tender kiss on the cheek to reminder her that they're all just doing this for fun and would never actually do anything to hurt her, then yank on her collar a little harder and sternly tell her to finish eating out of the dog bowl when Anne smiles and calms down a little while Marcy resumes recording

Attached: 1496240309355.png (697x568, 217K)

now to wait for the mega

I got the vodka ready to go, Finlandia is some pretty top-quality stuff considering the budget price point.

nice all I have is whiskey and dr. pepper

What kind of whiskey?

Jack Daniels

Disney uploads stuff to their app at midnight west coast time right?

Go to the archives and look up the thread. The jannies deleted it, but it's saved on the archives.

Not a fan honestly, just too artificially sweet tasting in my opinion, Buffalo Trace is my go to for budget whiskey.
But hey man, you do you.

Yeah. Another user makes a WebRip from that and adds it to the 1080p MEGA archive of Amphibia episodes.

Though those aren't the ones taht are released right around this time.

Why were the Plantar's using a slug, instead of snail? Where was Bessie?

Attached: Not Bessie.jpg (1366x768, 243K)

I'm guessing this episode was made long before the other ones as more of a proof of concept and the world was still a work in progress.

Nice chunky slug, though.

Rate this shirt, Yea Forums.

Attached: 36342.jpg (1358x754, 182K)

>Where was Bessie?
in the shop

generic/10

I can't even begin to know what that entails for a living thing.

Maybe it's like going to the doctor.
Hopefully they don't stick a needle in her ass like they did to me when I was 8.

TMI dude.

When she gets an oil change, is she just being moisturized?

Attached: 1555381730788.jpg (271x810, 43K)

Best girl, best thot.

Sasha x Grime
Anne x Hop Pop

link the new ep's thread here

Can you provide a webm or Screenshot? Or tell me which episode.
I don't want it for sexual purposes. I just want to see if you guys are serious about it being "lewd".

New thread is live!

mind you this was also accompanied by loud kissing sounds, and there's been multiple instances of vore.

Attached: 1561439682791.png (1280x720, 606K)

Okay, I was prepared to write this off as nothing...
but what the fuck