Fucking Yea Forums

Do you really need three of this when you got your own fucking board?

Attached: fucking :co:_.png (738x411, 186K)

Even Yea Forumsfags know modern anime is even more boring than modern cartoon, so they come here

AND Toonami generals

And now there's four. Well done, OP.

Attached: 1534099868588.jpg (566x545, 79K)

Maybe this board won't be so horrible if the Yea Forums mods and janitors were running Yea Forums.

of course they do, there the mods precious pet who can do no wrong and are given a free license to shit on other boards while screaming how holy they are.

You always whine about that in these threads. And I always tell you to fuck off. Never gets old.

Funny thing is that this thread is more likely to be deleted.

Ooh, maybe someone will make a Kirby vs thread.

Attached: salesguy_contract.jpg (432x288, 35K)

The threads wouldn't be a problem if you insecure fucking faggots didn't post in them incessently and basically ensure that they go in to the double digit post counts instead of just ignoring them and actually talking about comics and cartoons.

And thanks for contributing to the problem by just making another fucking thread about them and glorifying this shitposting.

Attached: christopher-reeve-clark-kent.jpg (250x250, 10K)

But this thread is all about whining about these kinds of threads. Checkmate, motherfucker.

they are like mixed race posters. you dont know anything about crossover games/contents like MvC. old faggy cunts are just old. they didnt grow up with it.

This is probably because most posters here know or care more about Yea Forums content than comics or cartoons.

I'd rather have Yea Forumsfags than cartoonfags.

Then go on Yea Forums

ain't exactly excited too share a room with you either comic fag but by holy mandate of moot thinking comics and cartoons share a close relationship like anime and manga where stuck together, deal with it.

>jojo and one punch man
high chances is that it's the hunterfags trying to cover more territory.

wow you must be new considering how many faggots keep posting bnha shit on here last week saw 5 threads

no people on here care about Yea Forums shit
so when you create a thread titled '' who would win superman or allmight'' most of Yea Forums will defend superman
keep your Yea Forums shit off Yea Forums fucking newfags and summer season

I think they can post fat fetish art here more easily than they could in Yea Forums, which I wouldn't say is bad.

No one cares about you death battlefag posters.

And now you killed another thread to make this one. Don't you get it, user? The only winning move is not to play.

>it's not hunterfags, because I just proved hunterfag false flags all over the place for weeks!
yeah, whatever.

>modern anime is even more boring than modern cartoon

Yeah, no

Attached: 1543319214968.gif (450x253, 268K)

I see comicfags, I -.

THEY ARE. That´s why this shit happens.

Attached: 02g.jpg (493x669, 382K)

Its just spamming, you should have reported them instead of making another thread.

thats some good bait

>Reporting works
That's funny

It's true though
They became total garbage after moefag animes became famous

>implying multiple people haven't but a mix of snail piss slow moderation and a history of bias aren't factors
how often are you on this board?

Attached: 1560394460388.jpg (490x379, 77K)

At least this one is calling them out.

user, it's a spam bot that posts the exact some OP every time.

cope, why are weebs so obsessed with anime being better than cartoons