With her goddamn mouth

>"If you wanna do it, I'm ready. I have condoms in my room, and I know how to put one on with my mouth."
>"With your mouth?"
>"I put one on a banana in health class"
>"With your mouth? What kind of health class... look, you are an amazing person, but you're seventeen."
>"Which is the legal age of consent in the state of New Mexico."
>"Okay, that's not the..."
>"And I didn't have anything to drink tonight, so everything's totally legal."
>"Penny, no."
>"It's okay, I want this."
>"No, you think you do, but... You don't know what you want."

Attached: You know you would.png (1920x1080, 903K)

Still illegal for Bojack to fuck a child since he isn't from there.

Could you miss the point any harder? Holy shit lmao You moron

That series is pretty cringe bruh

Could you? Whatever she is offering is moot since the law punishes pedophiles who travel state lines to fuck children like ol bojack

>1 year off legal age
>this is the one irredeemable thing bojack has done, even though it didnt actually happen

this show

On one hand I keep saying I don't like the show, it's criticism of society is blatant and on the nose, it's jokes are lowbrow and yet I've watched all of it.
I don't know, it's just an easy viewing.

Post YFW you found out there are three times as many states where the age of consent is 16 as there are where it's 18.

Attached: h1imcmk7unxz[1].png (620x393, 126K)

Yeah it doesn't make sense when someone gets mad that a 16 or 17 year old was sexually involved with someone and yet if that person was a year older it'd be fine.

>this is the one irredeemable thing bojack has done, even though it didn't actually happen
You forgot the time he nearly strangled his co-star to death while high as balls on painkillers.

>I always want my partner to put the condom on me because I think that's hot for some stupid reason.
>not with their mouth or anything just with their hands like normal
>they never want to do it

Is this a creepy thing to ask or something?

The age wasn't even really the issue.

The point was that Bojack was about to fuck his friend's daughter, when he knew she wouldn't approve.

Tell them you want to try something and if they're a good person, they'll hear you out.

That and even though she's legal, she's young and incredibly naive, but he ends up going along with shit anyways because the one of the running themes of the show is that Bojack is constantly taking big steps forward and then running a marathon in the opposite direction.

Nah, your good, it's just that people are weird. Everybody draws the line at all the little intimacy things differently, the girl I almost married was a freak in bed (spanking, toys, oral, anal) but any kind of public display was absolutely taboo. I mean she wouldn't even allow a kiss on the cheek. You just have to feel them out user.

Do you think Penny ever got a glance at that length of horse meat?

It’s not that it’s irredeemable. It’s that Bojack can’t forgive himself and keeps on torturing himself over it.

That's pretty based, couples who kiss each other in public are fucking obnoxious to be around.

As pedophiles should

He started to spiral further into addiction when Diane started making blanket assumptions about what happened. I feel like the show doesn't do enough to hold Diane accountable for her shittiness (outside of her destroyed marriage and that was partially due to her ex-husband anyway). All she really does is learn to hate herself even more and it becomes really patronizing after a while, like the writers just want to drag things out instead of developing the characters. People who excuse the inconsistent writing on the show by saying "that's how real life is, man" are the absolute worst since that gives the writers a blank check to be as lazy as possible. Hoping that it's building to Diane realizing that she's become just as bad as Bojack in terms of sheer personality, even if she hasn't physically done anything as bad as him.

More interested in Lisa Hanawalt's new show that's just about two normal people instead of a bunch of egotistical Hollywood assholes.

What about that episode when he actually fucks Todd's gf and he really faces the consequence?

Isn't that more hebephilia?

We prefer a predator. Stop dividing us.

I hope you're not talking about Tuca and Bertie, because if you think the writing in Bojack is bad, imagine that, but without any of its redeeming qualities.

I'm surprised they never did a joke along the lines of, "How can a guy who's literally hung like a horse be so mediocre at sex?"

You couldn't be more wrong

Sexual predator is a pretty lump term

Princess made the joke

Care to elaborate?

Bertie has semi-realistic goals and is dealing with her weird hang ups however she can, and has to balance between dealing with Tuca's shit and being an actual productive human and a good gf.
Tuca is a bit excessive sometimes but I feel like she still works as a character when the episodes focus on her shit. And the boyfriend guy is pretty well done, like how he reacts to Bertie fucking off for like a week.

Idk how to explain more than that. It's been a minute since I watched the show and I'm tired af

Yeah, but none of that shit really comes into play until around episode 7. Prior to that, it's weak comedy and almost non-existent drama.

Different poster and I haven't seen that show yet, but it sounds exactly like Bojack then

>The south
OBVIOUSLY! Bunch of fucking rednecks.

Idk man I liked the show and thought it was alright. Yes, a bit of the show is slight exaggeration and caricature, but Bojack is full of exaggeration and caricature. I disagree that the show was shit before episode 7, but maybe I'll go rewatch it and see for myself. Otherwise it's just going to be throwing opinions back and forth beyond this point
There's a lot of non-south states up there. MD is pretty fucking blue now and yet that old-line shithole dumpster fire is right at 16. It's a funky law though and isn't a straightforward "You can fuck teens" thing

Bojack is more grounded in reality with little bits of surrealism via anthros. Tuca and Bertie is more absurd and crazy. Bojack tends to focus more on things like depression, societal issues, and wanting to find a sense of purpose in life. Tuca and Berite is about how #adulting is hard until the tail end when they start getting more into their personal issues.

I would flat out say it was shit, but it's definitely a lot weaker (it at least interested me enough to finish the season). When season 2 comes out, It'll probably be exponentially better.

I meant more in the sense that it starts out pretty weak (or really weak in this case) but gets better over time. The focus sounds a lot more mundane and potentially boring/annoying, but I'm willing to give it another season before passing it off entirely.