What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Attached: 1531210320219.png (310x311, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become an Astartes

Making a really big omelet.

Revive custodisci

My side twink

genestealer pussy

fpbp

>his

Do not sexualize the boi, or else someone will be getting a double dose of pic related's fist.

Attached: 1558584191966.png (315x263, 131K)

Probably a debt-free visit to a medical facility

get a blueberry-flavored girlfriend

Attached: NOT_CANON.png (1024x1558, 941K)

THAT IS NOT FUCKING CANON

Attached: NOTFUCKINGCANON.jpg (800x500, 106K)

Gussy

Why is Rogal grooming boy?

What did I think of the last voxcast? Are Gene Stealers erotic?

I haven't really been watching since they either been reviewing nerdy fanfiction novels or playing party games on vrchat.

Every new kitten episode brings it closer to canon, especially when the HU-MONGUOS TERMINATOR DADDY tried to console him over it

Dunno, how does this make you feel?

Attached: Genestealer1.jpg (495x791, 39K)

I'm still sad the big E killed the best custodes. He just had to lewd Magnus one too many times.

I think he went a bit over "killing", my guess is that we'll see him keeping company to horus and malal in the plane of retconnia

>I haven't really been watching since they either been reviewing nerdy fanfiction novels
But this is the only one where they’ve done that so far
>or playing party games on vrchat.
What the fuck are you watching mate?

Would The Emperor be okay with me and my xeno wife If we worked in the best interests of mankind and The Imperium?
This is important.

Nah, he just banish him to Ultramar. With all it's dreadful blue and roman columns instead of superior gold plated gothic architecture.

Iirc, Big E doesn’t give a shit as long as you don’t go fiddling with his great plan for humanity.

Get off Yea Forums, Guilliman. You got a civil war to fight

Attached: D2A12700-E249-4A0E-8697-1AE6B1C32EB6.png (600x777, 867K)

"As long as they are under regulation and do not interfere with mankind, it is alright."
"As long as they serve the Imperium and only fire upon those who wish do destroy us, it is alright."
-Big E

>Implying Boy isn’t actually a girl and no one checked.

Can your Xeno wife fight in melee though?

Uhhhhhh

Attached: 4F5B3D4D-C647-4CBB-90D6-C8464202E021.jpg (623x414, 115K)

Big E is cool with it so long as they aren't trying to undermine humanity, are manageable, and most importantly have the capability of fighting in melee combat

I wonder how Dorn would take it. Maybe hed recommend the Sisters of Battle?

NOOOOOOO!

Imperial Fists recruit from Holy Terra

Dunno, can't see the FUCK POUCH.

Also not a depraved Rogue Inquisitor

It’s probably break his heart to have to explain to Boy why his, or her I guess, dreams of becoming a Space Marine are impossible.

Well they do need a new leader. Since the current crop are too busy being drunk and despondent.

To become lewded

Canoness Boy of the Sororitas.
Sounds like a “Who’s on First” joke in the making.

Would anyone be willing to take the time to tell me where BOY comes from?
I keep seeing this pop up with no context/explanation.

what if the emperor had a text-to-speech (the podcast episodes)

Well shit, I forgot those existed.
Time to go binge some youtube, thanks!

wholesome

Remleiz pls go

Pretty much this.

Becoming a writer and write novels about inquisitors
>Who knows Ian? Maybe this is my next movie

Boy will be sent to Mars where the Adeptus Mechanicus will make Boy and Voxcaster one.
Boy is too precious to risk losing on the battlefield, he must be protected.

They did a livestream "town of salem", it wasnt too good, but was still worth watching

Like an In character TTS livestream, or just the Alfa legion crew dick around in their off time livestream?

Just them dicking around, I thought it was pretty funny though. One of the episodes is better than the others, that being the genestealer one where the courtroom is animated.

But how does tau know what bananas is?

He probably had to explain earth fruit to her at one point after she asked what the term “blueberry” that people kept calling Tau actually referred to.

Has there ever been a reason why the Emperor, in all his godly wisdom, couldn't figure out a way to make female Astartes work? Seems to me that excluding half the population from serving as your demigod super soldiers is just damn wasteful

boys only club, no girls allowed.

They’re based off the Primarchs, who were dudes. Geneseed is literally just shoving their DNA into prepped bodies and hoping it sticks

The female human body isn't strong enough to survive the invasive surgeries and harsh training required to become an astartes

Official reason is the big e basically saying he wants the Space Marines to be sort of a ‘no girls allowed’ club house.

That said, it seems it’s possible to make female marines in the TTS spin on things, especially since the Big E basically wants all of humanity to, at the very least, evolve into a race of primarch-like beings if not become his equals., which implies he might know how to do the evolutionary shortcuts to make astartes and custodies out of women.

>shoving their DNA into prepped bodies

Attached: 1532872009166.webm (800x444, 200K)

Because Emps didn't want any daughters, so there's no girls to get gene-seed from. However, it was almost possible to create female Space Marines through the Daemonaculaba, but it was destroyed soon after creation for being absolutely terrible.

For what it's worth, if you want female superpowers, there's always Malal. His greater daemons, the Guardians of Contradiction, can turn girls into what are effectively his daemon princes, the Maidens of Malice. The benefit from this is that they have no obligations to do anything, because even if they turned around and murdered the Guardian after this, that would also be Malal. In theory, an Eldar that did this would not only gain awesome powers, but also become protected from Slaanesh, since it's not race-locked.

High Mother of the Order

Malal doesn’t exist though because GW is inept at understanding their own country’s copyright laws.

Malal is still canon to Fantasy, and Fantasy and 40k are now canonically linked together through the Warp, like that time Kaldar Draigo popped up on his drug-fueled road trip.

Well there are his natural born descendants. Those that went into hiding from the Inquisition.

>Malal is still canon to Fantasy, and Fantasy and 40k are now canonically linked together through the Warp,
Canonically, but realisitcally, they’re only linked for the purposes of Powerlevel wankery. A lot of the other Chaos entities from Fantasy and AoS don’t show up at all in 40k, out side of small cameos like Draigo, the two don’t tend to cross over.

Sensei were exterminated/retconned for a reason. All it would take is one rebel planet to claim they have the true heir of the Imperium and it would cause another galactic civil war.

Attached: 1508133502153.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

Actually, couldn't an Astartes use Polymoprhine to go under-cover?

Yes, but hopping on board the Maidens of Malice would be entirely a matter of grabbing after free power anyway. Unless you're an Eldar, I guess, but you could also sign up with the Harlequins or Ynnari in that case.

Attached: canonimplying.jpg (850x512, 157K)

My guess is he didn't want there to be any natural way to create space marines since they are meant to be the protectors of mankind, not the usurpers of mankind.

If the galactic war was ever won and humanity dominated all of the Milky Way galaxy, I feel like the space marine program would be decommissioned and, at best, all astartes would just be put to use in other fields.
At worst he 'Ol Yellers them like the Thunder Warriors.

Thankfully there are exta-galactic threats that would merit keeping the space marine program going indefinitely, so it's unlikely they get sent behind the shed.

Attached: 1560264683798.jpg (880x1200, 103K)

I don't really get why the Custodians are so grossed out by sex, I could understand them getting on the bad writing, but them freaking out about sex was kinda cringe.

Loved that one short moment of understanding between the boy and Magnus
>can you see things with your non-existing eye too?

Attached: 3915865-9089995807-Varyi.jpg (1000x726, 511K)

T'ittanic T'au T'itties

Attached: 1520305721036.png (366x439, 27K)

yes?

Attached: 1440998049928.png (580x723, 227K)

They aren’t, but remember that they thought the Ultramarines symbol was nasty because it reminded them of a vagina.

It’s to emphasize just what a pile of hormone ridden lewd schhlock it is that not even the custodes can stand it, an honestly, defending it in any way is far cringier than anything they did. Fap before you write, not during, because Horny writing looks like garbage to anyone who isn’t currently fapping.

Because he doesn’t want them to breed out the regular humans?

Does that mean she jump you when you say what’s on the shirt?

Become *Chapter Master

>It’s to emphasize just what a pile of hormone ridden lewd schhlock it is that not even the custodes can stand it
oh, ok. Never read the book, which is probably the main reason of why I didn't enjoy this podcast that much. I though the custodies are just so gay, that a thought of having sex with a woman (especially one in that genestealer cultist disguise) is disgusting

Attached: 5784612546.jpg (457x800, 38K)

Become *Primarch

Attached: 1428381979045.jpg (1500x600, 168K)

One step at a time, or walls since he’s obviously going to be one of Dorn’s boys

fuck off, Cyberdong

Custodisci is part of daddy E's plan to bring Horus back into the fold

How's Taldeer?

Steps and stairs are just as vital as walls, as they are necessary for building even taller walls.

It's also that. 'Member that the very notion of vaginas repulsed them enough that they hate the Ultramarines because their logo reminds them of one.

gussy

>Taldeer
Now that’s a name i ain’t heard in a while.

Well aside from DoW 3 but i try to forget that.

>DoW 3
What are you on about? There was never a third DoW game

user he's talking about ultimate apocalypse. The mod only entered the latest version after dow2 came out, so it's like a third game.

ahh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: no.png (465x508, 459K)

Yes.
There is no DOW3.
There was never a DOW3.
Anyone who mentions a DOW3 should be reported to your local Ordo Hereticus agent.

Attached: IMG_0953.jpg (422x600, 67K)

He didn’t want Astartes to out breed regular humans plus disregarding the ‘Nids his plan regarding the space marines would either be put them into stasis or wiped out like the Thunder Warriors.

I don't understand the whole point of wanting female Space Marines. We have SOB's who are basically the inverse of space marines. A girl's club that DONT use superhuman gene juice like their bros and are a capable group of badass warriors.

Attached: heretic_juice_by_techmaguskhobotov_dd6c7as-pre.jpg (717x1115, 78K)

If by “capable group of badass warriors” you mean “crazy gaggle of martyrdom-obsessed fuckwits who jump at the first sign to flambé the guardsmen or civilians for having and extra pinky” that is.

No one said the SoB’s were a good example of female space marines.

The feminids entire MO is taking things and corrupting them to fit into their ideology. They don't care if one faction is supposed to appeal to them. They want EVERYTHING to adhere to the tenants of political correctness.

none of the primarchs were girls, so they arent compatible with any existing gene seed.

I’m pretty sure they would like the Tau since they enter into group marriages.

And he can’t fret over every egg

One of the core tenants of 40k is Your Dudes, so you could present a minor Order of Sisters that behaves more charitably, or even a rogue one. Hell, you could maybe even play a group of Heretic Sisters that fight beside Chaos if you wanted, maybe students of Miriael Sabathiel.

the point is a power move, they want to show they have the power necessary to make companies like gee dubs do what they want. because there power mad control freaks.

There the left wings answer to Christian outrage

>there's always Malal

Attached: 1558561260971.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

They're grossed out about sex with a fucking genestealer, pay attention.

That's my secret, user, I'm always fapping.

The male body is inherently better at physical labor and the Primarchs/Space Marines are supposed to be peak humans bred for war.

THEIR and THEY'RE, you goddamn fucktard.

>“crazy gaggle of martyrdom-obsessed fuckwits who jump at the first sign to flambé the guardsmen or civilians for having and extra pinky”
Oh, so they're the black templars.

Can attest to this truth. Only place where my writing gets praised is on /trash/

But even I don't try to make genestealer fuckpouches sexy

>“crazy gaggle of martyrdom-obsessed fuckwits who jump at the first sign to flambé the guardsmen or civilians for having and extra pinky”

That's tame by Astartes or Inquisitor standards...

This is what no-one seems to get about the last podcast. The Imperial characters are horrified and disgusted by the xenophilia and chaosphilia while Magnus just finds Jaq Draco's self-appointed awesomeness hilarious.

M8 there's a difference between just wanting to fuck someone and wanting to fuck someone WHILE THEY LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GENESTEALER

He’s a nerd and a cape reader. Shitty fanfiction-tier garbage is a dime-a-dozen to him.

>He's just that good!
Got a hearty kek out of me

The Emperor doesn’t give a rats ass about xenos so long as they actively work alongside humanity and aren’t trying to undermine it at every opportunity, which pretty much doesn’t happen in 40k but still. But since he is confined to what is basically a magic high tech chair and is completely cut off from the rest of the Imperium after the Horus Heresy naturally things got pretty out of control from there.

>THREE prologues and you're in for the adventure of a lifetime!

Emps loves xenos! The webway project was for easy access to eldar hookers.

I thought it was because the female space marine experiments all ended in death, and the only woman marines that exist are Chaos tainted mutants.

Man I hate the artist who draws the tau with the huge tits. I hope he breakes his drawing hand and suffers from a perpetual runny nose for the rest of his life.

Consume the taco on a Tuesday.

How do you feel about blueberry bottoms user?

Attached: 1B19E39A-A6BB-42A6-9CF6-9F142F994BBB.jpg (877x1525, 241K)

Awful. All these horny artists can't draw for shit.

Ah, so you just have shit taste then. Duly noted. My condolences to your tongue.

I have my hormones under control. I don't see poorly drawn round shapes and curves start hooting like a chimp.

>who knows Ian, maybe this is my next movie?

Attached: wide judgement.jpg (709x320, 33K)

>I don’t see curves and start hooting like a chimp
He says, while sperging out about sexy Tau.
That’s not self control, that’s just autism.

Attached: BC06E98F-7C1A-447A-BC7E-23ED05DABA46.jpg (235x251, 21K)

I support dorn on this.

Ok I'm too annoyed to be horny. Better?

No, you’re still autistic. There’s a line between not getting the urge to fap every time you see tits and flinging shit in irate rage when you do. The fact that you can’t see it just reveals you as a faggot.

I actually fap before I get on Yea Forums. Post nut clarity lets you see how shitty that retarded EPIC TITTY TAU fanart really is.

So shitty that you can’t actually describe why it’s shitty and must instead resort to shouting in the wind about how you know what you’re talking about because you just fapped right?
Fapping doesn’t make you not-retarded user. It’s not a superpower.

Attached: 69EB0168-D041-476E-8C50-69878208D3D3.jpg (509x686, 56K)

Yes it does. Post nut clarity, I can literally feel my brain growing when I fap. One time I almost solved world hunger.

>Post nut clarity
The japanese call it the "Sage Moment".

Remember that episode of George going nofap? I wonder ehat the threshold is to go fron getting increasingly horny without fapping to becoming galaxy brain.

>none of the primarchs were girls
That we know of...

Attached: 1554495966872.jpg (211x238, 10K)

t. Fulgrim

MY
NEXT
MOOOOVIE

Attached: 1550056428597.jpg (257x121, 5K)

he learns that:
FLESH IS WEAK
and so,
He joins the Adeptus Mechanicus

Attached: dcw3trx-04671934-d4fa-4437-90c9-479a2189386f.png (520x632, 29K)

Of course inquisitor, can't let that silly falsehood get passed around. Someone might actually believe it.

because all women are agents of slaanesh

But everyone knows the emperor was actually a girl

Then why isn't she called the Empress, retard?

because its 41st millennium you can be a female emperor if you want

>Seems to me that excluding half the population from serving as your demigod super soldiers is just damn wasteful
Having the only people who can make children be killed in battle is also damn wasteful. In the long term, women will always be the most useful having children

Dumpy Grimbo!!

the only thing redeemable about Inquisitor was Grimm which kind of makes me wish the squats were still a more prominent imperial force in the galaxy, sure their homeworld is tyranid food but there are still enough that were off world to form their own groups

Aroused.

Attached: 646FA2D1-DDD1-4FAD-A928-4873697D9801.gif (245x155, 1.44M)

youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc

Calling it now boy is a girl named boy.

taco tuesdays on friday