Chernabog

He needs more appearances in cartoons.

Attached: cap050.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WmIo1eRaaM
news.avclub.com/fantasia-s-night-on-bald-mountain-is-getting-a-live-a-1798280286
youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NEcjjW_Nq5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rule 34 cartoons, you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=6WmIo1eRaaM

I wish they would use the same art quality from Fantasia to make a miniseries with Chernabog in it, and make it scary too.

WHAT WAS THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!
YOU ASKED FOR ANOTHER REMAKE?
OK!
news.avclub.com/fantasia-s-night-on-bald-mountain-is-getting-a-live-a-1798280286

Attached: Iger.jpg (1880x3000, 2.99M)

Attached: s a r a b i.png (700x471, 254K)

I still want an animated show featuring Chernabog.

and make it very dark and mature too

What would this clever and classic story be about?

Not him but he could be an observer over the many wars throughout human history that occasionally manipulates things in his favor.

That would be very interesting, it can also have symbolism put into it too.

Night Falls, Chernabog makes shit happen to creepy classical music. Danse Macabre, Flight of the Banshee, Manic Monday, The Impression that I Get, that sort of thing.

Or maybe he does some hands-on destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ
WHY ARE THERE NO ANIMATIONS LIKE THIS?

I think if there was a feature length movie with Chernabog, it would need him doing things himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEcjjW_Nq5w

Attached: bog.png (779x647, 749K)

Attached: bog2.png (1243x604, 1.75M)

Actually I don't mind this one, but I am worried they will find a way to fuck it up
Maybe if it is popular enough they will make a third fantasia film even if they would probably do it all in cg.

too gosh darn funny...

i would still watch it.

>2015
It’s dead Jim, but honestly I think a movie adaptation could be great with a slow build up

In the sleepy town under Bald Mountain, ghosts and demons are misunderstood creatures routinely condemned and shunned by the living.
From the top of the mountain comes the demi-god Chernabog who decides to improve the mood of these spirits by hosting the biggest most rocking party night the region has ever had!
However the late night dance fest upsets the tired denizens of the town whose sleep are getting disturbed. So with pitchforks and torches in hand, they slowly make their way to the mountain top. Will these would be killjoys put an early stop to the party? Or will the lively and energetic demon dancers reignite the mortals own once lively and energetic hearts?

Don't give them ideas

I need Chernabog in his own series kicking ass and being himself.

Got a good chuckle out of a '90s Disney special I saw which in the opening presented the studio's characters as Roger Rabbit-style employees, including Chernabog being extremely deferential and fearful of Michael Eisner.

I think I saw that at some point, wasn't he apologizing in that?