Hey...

>Hey, this isn't gonna make it so that next time I fuck my wife my testicles somehow generate some other guy's sperm so that in actuality the jizz I ejaculate from my urethra isn't carrying my genetic material but, say, Batman's? Because I'm regularly cumming in my wife's pussy in order to impregnate her for the first time and I'd hate if my balls were engineered by, say, nanobots to generate Batman's cockmilk and put his baby inside of her instead of mine.

Attached: flu shot.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

The little brother was also Bruce's.

And because neither son looked like him, he believed his wife cheated on him twice with the same person.

Then he got murdered. Poor guy. I bet he grew up hearing how cool Batman was all his life and then bam! Your now just a genetic host for Batman's kids!

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? Why not just clone Bat normally? They had the tech

It was an after-the-fact retcon the showrunners made when some autist pointed out that it was genetically improbable for Terry and his brother to have black hair, so they decided to make a justification for it instead of just saying "Who cares lol" and moving on.

Dini

Bizzaro Batman would've more likely occured.

Plus they wanted it to make it 'look' natural I guess. S'why they tried to get the Phantasm to murder Terry's parents but she stopped at the last moment when she realized Bruce wouldn't have wanted this.

If you actually watch the episode, Waller addresses this. She didn't just want somebody with Bruce's genetics, she wanted somebody who was actually like Bruce, too. So she sought out a Gotham couple with psych profiles that matched Thomas and Martha Wayne. That way, Terry would get the nature AND the nurture.

>>Hey, this isn't gonna make it so that next time I fuck my wife my testicles somehow generate some other guy's sperm so that in actuality the jizz I ejaculate from my urethra isn't carrying my genetic material but, say, Batman's? Because I'm regularly cumming in my wife's pussy in order to impregnate her for the first time and I'd hate if my balls were engineered by, say, nanobots to generate Batman's cockmilk and put his baby inside of her instead of mine.
doctor "thats a odd question ?

>this fuvking timeline its its fucledup ways to have children

Do you guys think that Amanda Waller was in love with Bruce and was touching herself during this whole process imagining Terry's dad as Bruce and Terry's mom as herself?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 102K)

>Doctor calls Waller
>"He knows ma'am, we have a breach."

Waller created some next level cuckoldry.

No. That's what the Bruce clones are actually for.

Wall: Mind-wipe him and move on.

Oh, my Batman. The things we could have done together. I get all hot thinking about it.

Attached: file.png (600x337, 181K)

>Batman is such a Chad that he can cuck people without even knowing he's doing it

>Gordon has genetically engineered himself to shoot Batman's semen in order to rape the Joker
Gordon has gone too far!

Attached: file.png (480x240, 176K)

Fuck I read this in her voice.

Is that an odd thing to ask?
I mean I always make sure to ask my doctors giving shots that, just seems like common sense.

just how did that get into his balls?

Nanomachines, son.

Kek
Me too
But specifically about Batman? Is that some sort of Gotham thing?

This copypaste really isn't that funny.

i can see that injection rewriting his dna but his balls?

how is that even possible.

I have a better idea, why not have one of our own men do this, jack over here can't have kids and his wife always wanted one, we also can keep a close eye one them too?

Attached: 1561920602148.jpg (534x534, 69K)

That'd be the sane and minutely less ethically unsound way of doing this plan. You're fired, Cadmus doesn't play it safe

>by the way jack, you and your wife are eating lea- I mean lasers by 9PM so we can have an autismally precise cyberpunk batman so don't fuck this up
Defund cadmus

Attached: 1519614192868.gif (230x179, 1.91M)

Dude Bischoff is back?

this is the same women who came up with the Galatea plan, good job!

Attached: 5285067-8655127247-37988.png (555x590, 186K)

>Cadmus could have made a brothel staffed by superheroine/villainess clones
Ever since Waller took over Cadmus has been circling the drain

So the whole boys from brazil angle?

Wouldn't this make Terry's father technically Bruce's younger brother? And thus Terry would be Bruce's nephew instead of son?

no retard, it's future tech

Why not go the Gilgamesh route and make it so Terry is a combo of Terry's parents and Bruce's DNA?
>"Honey were we ever in a threesome?"

You can't make a proper Batclone without some dead parents in an alleyway that's just how it is

More or less, yes. Just with Batman instead of Hitler.

what didn't we make her the mother?\
>the DNA of Supergirl
>the DNA of Batman
earth's greatest hero!

Attached: galatea_owns_supergirl___no_background_by_glee_chan-dbtbtyg.png (656x1218, 249K)

Batman strapped to a table: Gordon! Why are you working with Professor Pyg!? He's a madman! A criminal!
Gordon: Criminal? Yes. but mad? No, no he understands what you don't seem to get. If you won't stick your prick in that damn clown...
Batman looks in horror as Gordon stands up revealing his surgically swapped genitals
Gordon: I will.

Attached: despair and horror.png (440x424, 314K)

We do it by the book, and the book says we put him in the same room as an experimental bioweapon.

Attached: 1547505951241.jpg (1400x1516, 1.44M)

Imagine being cucked for life.
I’d be pretty bitter too.

Basicly they wanted to pull a MGS2

Attached: Andre didn't Sign Up for This.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

Poor fool he could have cashed in on that how many groups and organizations would pay to have someone fuck hot woman and produce Batmen and women for them.

Why didn’t they have Terry’s dad be Bruce’s illegitimate son? Bruce knocked up a model while being a playboy, and either never knew about the kid or more likely respected the mom’s wishes not to be involved. There’s the genetic relation without this entire bullshit.

user, i think they wanted it to be complete bullshit

Terry, you got all the dominant genes while I got all the recessive ones! That is why Batman choose you!

Seriously? That verges close to Byrne's "Osborne and Sandman have the same hair because they're cousins" in terms of shit that doesn't need to be explained.

This could pass as some Gordonverse shit.

Future practical jokes are crazy as shit.

>Two Metal Gear references
Nice.

Not sure what was the original user's intention, but I regularly ask the same question from the storytelling perspective.
Why would the writers decide to pot this ridiculous plot in?

Metal Gear?

The la li lu le lo?!

Why was this necessary?

Unrepentant batfaggotry

I'd like to think there was some antagonistic lust at least from her to him. He managed to get under her skin quite a bit. I like how he casually calls her on the President's phone and tells her to stop the missile and then threatens her if anyone dies because of it.

>tfw when this was one post off from being

Uhm, excuse me OP, but caring about the genetic makeup of your children is toxic and patriarchal.
My mom's boyfriend bought me a car and is just as much my dad as my real dad.

>Jor I’m worried for our son. Sending him to a planet with a yellow dwarf star wont do anything weird like cause him to be capable of lifting 20 quadrillion tons, release concentrated heat the temperature of a star’s surface from his eyes, fly without propulsion, see through walls, hear noises hundreds of miles away, and stop him from needing to eat, sleep, or poop right?

Attached: F674A308-6B03-47EF-8317-4A4A05C98B44.jpg (584x438, 23K)

The only hole there was in the divorce Terry went to live with his dad. Wouldn't the courts keep the kids with the mom if the reason is infidelity?

Don’t even act like you wouldn’t do this for shits and giggles if you had the technology.

Yes... YEEEEEEES

Attached: batman_tas_gordon.jpg (599x449, 32K)

BROTHER!

>vaccine make you a cuck

based DCAU

Generally, yes. However, if a child is old enough, they actually have the right to decide which parent they want to live with.

t. the child of a divorced couple who separated because of infidelity and the courts issued paperwork to myself and siblings on which parent we wanted to stay with.

Attached: forreal.jpg (805x713, 78K)

>fly without propulsion
no you silly dame, but he'll jump real good

So I'm no doctor, but wouldnt his balls rot off since they're pumping out someone else's DNA? I mean, organ transplant recipients have to take special drugs for the rest of thier lives in order to keep thier white blood cells from literally eating thier new kidney or something. Future tech or not, I find it hard to believe they could devise a way for someone to safely have foreign DNA in thier system with them being none the wiser

Attached: IMG_20190415_132924.jpg (400x400, 19K)

If this is what you find hardest to believe about medical science in the DC universe, then I don't know what to tell you.

I want my cartoons about grown men in flashy costumes beating the hell out of each other to be scientifically correct, damnit!

Do you have anything from BB and not JL to point out?

I like it

i know you are trying to sjw meme, but you are doing it wrong. an actual social justice person would point out this is borderline rape by proxy, or at least some kind of sexual assault on both this guy and his wife, because he didn't consent to this medical procedure and she didn't consent to carrying batman's baby.

because that wouldn't be completely retarded.

>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Bruce Timm apparently.