Here's the new trailer of the Will Smith pigeon movie

Here's the new trailer of the Will Smith pigeon movie
youtube.com/watch?v=j9XrnoDfoGw

Attached: spiesindisguise_trialer-580x326.jpg (580x326, 31K)

all the dumb "trailer style" joke pacing

I was just thinking about whatever happened to this shit

I chuckled.
Will prob watch it when it's on Daytime TV

I'd rather fuck elf Tom Holland

I haven't watched it yet. I'm betting 5 bucks there's a
>slapstick joke
>reaction to joke is cut from an entirely different part of the film
Please tell me I'm wrong

Attached: 1559332164609.jpg (248x323, 12K)

>kid genius
>it's tom holland
my interest has diminished

All the human stuff looks good, but that is only 15 minuets at the most.

>BlueSky would rather make this than an other Peanuts movie

Attached: 23E0F518-3AAD-4188-9961-2444F30E97FB.png (662x967, 23K)

I thought it looks good, until he became a pigeon, then I immediately lost interest.

Weird to think that by all accounts, Blue Sky is another Disney animation house at this point. I highly doubt it, but I wonder if the autistic quality control will rub off on them.

>It's another lanky, geeky male character with comically large bird nose and ears and messy hair
Can someone explain this character design to me?

Attached: brothers.png (700x700, 478K)

They're jewish.

no but there is the
>really cringy butt joke
>embarrassment joke with music cut out

2 of them are played by Tom Holland.

I hope they at least have him change back and worth instead of just being a pigeon for the entire film.

I must admit I chuckled when the first thing he checked while transforming was his penis.

I would’ve preferred a buddy cop movie between the geeky genius kid and the spy(in regular human form) with him transforming into a pigeon being a one-off joke. The pigeon thing kills the interest for me since I kind of liked cgi Smith more. If they want to include a talking animal so much then just make the movie about a spy agency made up of funny talking pigeons or something.

Maybe it's a bait and switch and the pigeon is actually just a one off gag.
But that's probably just wishful thinking.

I have to say, I actually was kind of enjoying the trailer up until the dumbass bird thing. It seemed a lot better than the last trailer I saw for this

>cool, an animated spy movie
>never mind, it’s yet another talking animal movie with butt jokes b/c ANIMASHUN IZ 4 KIDZ

>first trailer comes out
>hey this looks like a cool spy movie
>turns into a pigeon
>oh yea this is a blue sky movie

What body type is this?

Attached: Untitled.png (294x675, 381K)

STICC

Whiteboy

Is this written by the ones behind CwacoM?

Honey Lemon

Asparagus

Gangly

Attached: the incredibles deleted scenes violet parr is gangly.webm (720x480, 1.34M)

fucked up

I just hope that the movie has more spy stuff. I'm gonna be fucking mad if all the spy stuff is just the first third of the movie.

No

Attached: Brad Copeland screenwriter credits.png (567x1587, 536K)

It's a hard pass for me.

I completely forgot this existed

I doubt there will be more than 15 minutes of human stuff.

>20th Century Fox logo gone
It's happening bros...

End of an era.

All I can think of is Pigeon from Mike Tyson Mysteries

Jews

CLAMP

Why can't we just have a fun will smith spy movie? Did we really need the bird.

It's da jeeeeeeeeeews, but really thought it's the fucking Jews agian.

Perfect for leg-locks.

Blue Sky is such a strange thing to me

they've only had one movie I find is really "great" and the rest is just pretty ok and Ice Age

It's so annoying cause the film looks so good without the bird gimmick.

Curse the Jews and their insidious conspiracy to...insert themselves as skinny nerd characters?

user they're gangly manlets with a hooked nose and Jewfro.

The Helga

Is this shitty studio finally on the chopping block due to Disney buying Fox?

When do you think Disney will shutter Blue Sky? They have their in-house studio and Pixar, why do they need another with a mediocre track record?

Money moves the world, user
And also the Ice Age IP

And does that make you upset? I mean, I'm not sure how you can spin this as in any way harmful.

So he's a spy named Sterling? You guys really knocked it out of the park, that's a perfect name for a spy! I'm surprised nobody else has ever thought of it.

Attached: howtomakemarijuanatea.jpg (900x675, 181K)

Damn, Will Smith is becoming a meme...

Do they even need the Ice Age franchise? At the very least they could just have a Scrat outfit at the parks.

>Becoming
He's already a meme. Aladdin and the YouTube Rewind cemented it.

Well it's just anoying how dominant they are in Hollywood is all.

>All five films, produced on a total budget of $429 million, have grossed over $3.2 billion worldwide, making Ice Age the 18th highest-grossing franchise of all time, and the third highest-grossing animated franchise worldwide behind Despicable Me and Shrek.
If they managed to make Ice Age 6 good (which i highy doubt), Disney would probably get a new money cow
Also
>a whole new snow area in Animal Kingdom just for the Ice Age ride
Imagine

Aw, that's hot

Well what sort of nerd designs would you like to see, user?

Here's hoping Kingdom Hearts 4's Ice Age and Robots worlds are good-Oh wait. That means we would get shit like Rio, Epic, and Ferdinand worlds. Also the factor that KH3 ruined the series beyond repair.

Fuck the only thing that could save KH4 is if we get Freddy Got Fingered or Kung Pow worlds.

I feel a lot of clichés attributed to Dreamworks fit Blue Sky better, especially in the last decade.

>"Hey Lois, remember when i helped Sora to beat the Heartless?"

Attached: 20D96BD7-8B33-4B39-BE21-832014B2A445.jpg (1118x1529, 404K)

Non Jewish ones, what about a lanky Irish faced nerd with a thin neck beard? Just some variety at least.

Don't forget the other fox movies like Pagemaster and Anastasia

Attached: kingdom hearts pagemaster deviantart _717831512 Fantasy Clash.png (1500x1100, 1.68M)

Would sadly be one of the more entertaining moments in the game.
Even Nomura being force to put in Lisawank in the Simpsons world would feel ironic given how he obviously hates anything with a vagina.

Too bad this will under perform. A lot of people just want an animated action-comedy movie more than a animated comedy with elements of action as background fodder

I'll give you the Tom Holland characters and Linguini.

But Hiccup and Paperman don't fit into your mold.

Yes

Attached: 1504725120106.png (1707x1715, 1.7M)

>This creep
As a Jew by technicality, I hereby vote to excommunicate all Shapiros from the tribe. Nothing of value would be lost.

Which one was great?

You're almost a century late on this.

How many pigeon jokes are there??? Who the fuck green lit this piece of trash. And will Smith has officially embraced his box office cancer persona.

unironically socially awkward nerd twink boys are marketable and give the audience someone to relate too.

And thankfully it will never be, Nomura said that worlds based off of Marvel and Star Wars were off the table during KH3's development for various reasons and I'll assume it'd be the same case for anything not core Disney/Pixar.

it's hot