Why has streaming and stuff like Let's Plays affected animation way harder than live-action networks?

Why has streaming and stuff like Let's Plays affected animation way harder than live-action networks?

Attached: 42353543.jpg (1000x619, 77K)

It divides attention.

It's not streaming, it's internet in general.
Because kids can into computers for entertainment.
Most boomers won't watch cartoons.

Attached: 1287732162527.jpg (320x367, 80K)

The young demographic has moved online, that's why the networks have apps and are now on a lot of streaming services. Because honestly, cable is garbage and I at least like picking and choosing what I'm gonna pay for that isn't going to be in the hundreds of dollars.

Kids don't have the acces as easily as it was just searching Call of Duty on Youtube.

It's a good thing
The adults are who are staying now to watch stuff, and it's starting to slowly lead to more things geared to them

kids have always liked video games better than cartoons
imagine if you could play a video game with a really funny guy or a really hot chick
that's what lets plays are like

Really, you have to appeal to older markets that aren't as interested or who can actually develop a passion for it

Because kids just don't watch cartoons. They watch Anime.

"The internet and other genres like games are stealing cartoon audience" narrative isn't really right.

The fuck are you talking about? Most Live-action networks have terrible ratings these days.

While it's low compared to the Seinfeld days, popular live-action shows can still kill it in the ratings.

Even networks like Nickelodeon, the most popular kids networks, fucking struggles to get above 2 million viewers. Whereas Big Bang Theory can pull in 12 million on average.

Attached: Big Bang Theory.png (2338x1240, 212K)

CBS is a broadcast network and isn't cable television.

At least Yea Forums finally admitted anime is for children
Making progress

Simpsons airs on non-cable TV and is one of the most well-known cartoons around and still does worse than Big Bang Theory. Usually when compared with live-action, there seems to be a weird thing where animation does worse even if it's just as, or even more, popular. Bob's Burgers and Family Guy do even worse, they don't have those 8 mil rare spikes like Simpsons has. It's just average 2 million across the board.

And if you're gonna tell me Big Bang Theory is better than any of those shows, that's a whole other discussion.

Attached: The Simpsons.png (1472x814, 111K)

Because most shows on cable are dogshit and its just better to stream whatever you want to watch rather than pay an absurd amount for a cable subscription filled with things you wont ever watch and horrid schedules.
Simply put your typical normie has a passive disinterest towards animation at best.

that means kids are high IQ snobs.

Because games are more entertaining, since they're an interactive media. The people who watch TV these days are luddites and NPCs who want someone else to do the thinking for them.

You let the YouTube algorithm and memes do the thinking for you, nu- retard

>Parents figure out that the internet is all they need and cancel their cable
>Kids just use their parents internet package to get their jollies

Seems simple to me.

Attached: 1549076390874.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Do the networks consider streaming views to consider the show's eligibilitily for a new season now?

American cartoons suck now

>parrots meme bullshit while claiming people can't think for themselves
please tell me you posted this fully aware of the irony.

>half of the planet is male
>cartoons exclusively start to produce feminist and sjw shows with a clear hatred for traditional masculine male and boy characters
>not a single show is still allowed to have a cool or competent male lead
>every show with a male lead always has to be outsmarted or best by a feminist marie sue female character
>beloved and established white male heroes like spider-man get turned into comic relieve characters in their own show so that female and minority characters can take the spot light
>I don´t understand, where did all the fewers go?

>/pol/tard necro bumps thread just too bitch and moan at his own fanfiction

>Yea Forumsmblr defense force shows up whenever somebody dares to criticize the church of social justice

Well he is right about Spider-Man tranny and I can’t think of any modern show with competent male leads who don’t constantly get outshined by women to push a feminist narrative

>/tg/,Yea Forums, old Yea Forums, and even Yea Forums have posters than don't wan't too deal with this bullshit constantly
>when Yea Forums speaks up that it's tired of the buzzword horde it gets a label and is told to listen and obey while they try and go full social justice mob on people working in the industry.
>muh trannies

>tHe ChUrCh Of SoCiAl JuStIcE

hit a nerv didn´t I tranny ;)

you forgot too assume i'm from discord and dropped your anal vore basedjack, wouldn't wan't you to miss represent your home board after all.

>buzzword horde
I wish I could be as delusional as a lefty.
you guys literally go around punching people, censoring free speech like some kinda of dictatorship and ruining one franchise/hobby after another and yet still act like you are the victim.
one day you guys will call for genocide of white men and call it peace.
I mean you already say choosing less qualified black or female for a job position over a more qualified white men counts as "positive discrimination"
how about you guys stop demand ghat every single franchise that was created for boys has to be about feminism and "diversity"?

yeah really sensitiv spot I managed to scratch ;)

Why do liberals always get so triggered when anybody dares to critise their shitty political views
It really their new religion since they are all atheists who such Muslim cocks

>/pol/tard parasite is a mobile poster

shit like this has happened in other genres too. people here want to blame the internet but i saw a sales graph of steam summer sale on Yea Forums yesterday and it was very similar to this. the online business isnt really new anymore and has been on a decline, it seems.

None of them have any religion or spirituality so they double down hard on their partisan dogma and make it their entire identity.

Bad products = bad sales
Most modern comics, cartoons, video games or movies just aren’t really good thanks to forced diversity quotas at most studios

adults in general do not watch cartoons too

anime is not so popular with adults too, it is popular with weirdos

sjw shit aside, there are simply no new interesting games anymore. every indie game looks like cookie cutter trash, and has no new mechanism. indie devs constantly hold some conference but its really like some students debating artsy or usual political fantasy loll. kinda pathetic. tho a japanese indie game called bloodstained is good and selling well now.

Yeah sjw topics like diversity or feminism has taken the top spot so nobody concentrates on innovation or even fun anymore. Also the rampant censorship and discriminatory hiring policies are scaring away old and new talent. Why bust your ass developing a game only for some sjw to censor it and a group of women who contributed almost nothing to get all the praise?
Especially if you can get far better payment working as a code monkey in another industry.
So we end up with people who only got the job doe to their skin color or gender making games eventhrough they have no talent experience or even passion for it