Does Yea Forums like girls with just a BIT of extra lard?

Attached: lifesavers.png (634x790, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/synecdoche445
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely.

Attached: 1543689735077.jpg (1600x969, 206K)

If you mean BIT in terms of alphanumerical exchange value, then yes, depending on how it's presented.

Sauce?

Left, it isn't a contest. I'd love to see her cheeks ripple.

Right easily, I'm not even that into muscles, but this image neglects to show how fat doesn't settle smooth and round like muscles or that picture. Instead it looks more like mashed potatoes with stretch marks.
Muscles show discipline, fat shows a lack of it.

user.. these degenerates just like it more.

I would wreck Shirley so bad.
But with love.

Reminder to one and all that these ads were not targeted at boys

What are some comics or cartoons where a female protag/main cast character or love interest gets fat?

Attached: Before and after.jpg (1280x1904, 1.01M)

From a fart you mean?

>posting this without sauce

Both are fine. What isn't fine is the absolute garbage fatfags are about to flood this thread with.

The 2 on the left certainly do

I see we have a gentleman of taste and culture in the thread.

Methonium/synecdoche
twitter.com/synecdoche445

Attached: Feel the burn.jpg (1280x1888, 902K)

>people masturbate to this

Attached: 011.jpg (508x592, 26K)

I swear it's like you've never heard of Totally Spies

Give Yea Forums-related examples and I'll tell you how I feel about them.
Let's take Amanda Waller. I like her as a character. I wouldn't fuck her with a 10-foot pole

ass needs a perfect balance of muscle and fat

Rasburton. Prepare for gigantic saggy breasts.

These two don't even look like they are just slimmer and fatter. Shirley just looks shorter and more childlike.

I generally agree, but I once dated a day girl who kept it smooth with daily yoga and lots of hiking.

Nah, just from walking. You've never seen a girl with a big fat butt from behind? The cheeks will wobble and ripple as she walks/waddles, it's hypnotic and I find it arousing.

Cheesecake aside, I really enjoy Strong Fat Characters, Like Lotta, Grenda, and Macarthur. Its cool when they take that stereotype from a typical large fat male and give it to an female character every once in a while, even better when they are an athlete.

>Shirley actually has guys checking her out
>Sally only has the attention of her flamboyant gay classmates

Left in my current state, right if I reach my endgoal body.

Be careful with that. I strongly believe that /fit/'s old high test meme is real. I've been exercising more regularly and more strenuously over the last few years and my lust for fat girls has only increased.

Wait, are you saying that exercise helps with libido? If I work out, the quality of my orgasms will improve?

I prefer a nice fat brap causing a booty quake