Are the X-Men capable of not being assholes towards non-mutant superheroes?

Are the X-Men capable of not being assholes towards non-mutant superheroes?

Attached: X-Men are jerks.jpg (1041x1600, 522K)

There are no good muties

No, but they're also still ass-blasted from that one time that Spider-Man solo'd all of them and showed them their mugga master race manifesto was complete bullshit.

lol I was about to make pretty much this exact post upon seeing this thread and immediately full-sizing the OP image before I read any posts.

Mutants aren't capable of not being assholes in general.

FUCK MUTANTS THEY SHOULD BE GENOCIDED THOSE SCUM FUCKS

Does this comic even acknowledge that he was a teacher?

I'm pretty sure Peter wasn't a teacher post Brand New Day continuity but even if he was, the X-Men would just scream, "YOU DON'T KNOW OUR STRUGGLE" even though he would be more qualified to teach than any of the X-Men. I'm pretty sure Beast is the only one in the X-Men who has a teaching degree.

Storm, specifically, is bad.

I dont remember the exact issue, but Slott acknowledged his time as a teacher during a averager academy crossover I believe. Again, don't remember too much, but did remember that Slott wrote him as a poor teacher and kind of tears through the concept as stupid

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Slott even more.

only Beast

Slott can only self insert Peter as a rich man-child and swin' bachelor.

I'm pretty sure that peter acknowledge it in his thoughts when he's trying to come up with a lesson plan, but he never tells them because of secret identity and stuff

Why does Slott despise Peter so much?

Only when written by a Good writer. Whoever turned Jean into Mutant Hitler doesn't deserve a paycheck.

Beast is cool, but apparently he's like the mutant equivalent of an Uncle Tom in the eyes of some people for not always taking the side of mutants.

I mean... for some reason the recent x-men and x-men related comics have been making them extra assholes to every one for some reason.
But they were never that nice to anyone who wasn't a "cast out" like they were.

Beast has been an idiotic asshole for a long, long time now.

I mean, a lot of that was the whole movie mess. X-Men were really there to be punching bags or spat on since they had no incentive to make people like them.

You talking about Secret Wars? KEK Vulture beat Spider-Man one time, and Spider-Man beat the X-Men. Vulture one shots the X-Jobbers

Ultimate Peter was right.

Attached: 1543020750685.jpg (306x618, 44K)

Attached: RCO017_1469336148.jpg (1988x3056, 1.86M)

Even during the Civil War period, the X-Men were in full isolationist mode so I call bullshit. I didn't see the X-Men helping out when Ultron destroyed a country or Kang took over Washington D.C.

Ultron Unlimited happened in a matter of days plus Ultron had Avengers hostage, so they did not have time to really think about bringing in other teams.

Also, Kang Dynasty should not be mentioned because Claremont fucked up the timeline doing a one year skip and having the bulk of the team working on a space station at the time Kang conquered the Earth. Only Wolverine, Jean, Kurt, and Gambit were active X-Men at the time on Earth and Jean was busy trying to find the MIA Scott with Cable, while Kurt was officially retired/being turned into the Church of Humanity's Manchurian Candidate, and Gambit was fucking around having a gay old time as a thief. Logan also was shown active at the time and as running for his life.

They were still recovering from House of M during Civil War and also getting caged in their house by Sentinels.

What was the context for this?

I loved this book but I never fully got the tension. Why would storm hate Spider-man?

Jean switched his body with Logan's to punish Logan and Pete spent the day stabbing himself, getting electrocuted, and getting shot.

Then fucking just write the Avengers helping out the X-Men!!!! It's not that hard to do, the X-Men's constant persecution complex has to be tiring to write after a while.

>I know about Genosha
CAROL WAS THERE. IN GENOSHA. GETTING SHIT DONE WHILE EMMA WAS STILL SLUPRING HELLFIRE DICK.
Who wrote this trash??

>Are the X-Men capable of not being assholes

Of course not. They've got an asshole factor right up their with Louis Farrakahn and ATLH

Will T'Challa and Storm ever get back together?

Jean got them to team-up in X-Man Red. Then it got ruined by her son from the future causing a global incident.

Nah, T'challa dead, and Shuri killed him

Spider-Man in particular just pisses other superheroes off.

Also Logan used his time in Pete's body to try and put his dick in MJ

Poor guy didn't even get invited to the Avengers Christmas party.

is the after AVSX?

Not since Morrison, no.

A pretty long time after it. It was a limited series that replaced Wolverine & The X-Men after Logan died.

Bad writing, as the X books have been in general for the past 5 or more years.

Who hasn't been Mutant Hitler recently?

Trying to push Emma as a 'hero' is bullshit, even when she was with the X-Men she was just another cunt telepath that would destroy minds on a whim.

Nah. She only destroyed minds that deserved it.

>power scaling XDDD
Take a long walk off a short pier

>Where were the Avengers during Genosha?
Dealing with Kang nuking New York. Next question?

How come Storm and T'challa never had a child? It would make their even more hilarious if he later would turn into a villain.

house of m was after civil war, but nice try

oh wait it wasn't, fuck that completely changes things in my mind

every part of Storm and T'challa's marriage was an embarrassing BET award-chasing disaster and the sooner it's forgotten about the better.

Attached: 1549656374818.png (233x357, 77K)

Washington I thought? Also, is it even brought up these days? I always thought it odd after those events going into the civil war era stuff that it wasn't ever mentioned even though half a city was destroyed and a lot of people died

>Marvel acknowledging major events that wouldve killed thousands

Remember when Bobby flash froze the planet