How would you end DC forever with one final grandiose story anons?

How would you end DC forever with one final grandiose story anons?

Attached: empty.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

Attached: 70yZj5N.png (414x683, 597K)

Final Crisis, honestly. If it all really had to end, Final Crisis feels like it'd be perfect as one.

They don't deserve to go out with a bang. After all the creators they've screwed over, they deserve to go out with a whimper.

Wouldn't work, there's still tons of stuff pre-existing Death and on a higher conceptual level.

J'onn dies

The multiverse dies in the end with the Empty Hand, but in the end, a single pod is sent outside of the multiverse with a child being carried inside of it, so the memories of the past can live on somehow.

I think maybe it's implied she'll wait for the death of the universe before her concept is null and void.

The one above all and death exchange their last pleasantries as they turn and walk down the hall. Death disappears a few steps short of the door, the one above all turns slightly and we see a hint of a smile as he opens the door revealing overwhelming white light, he makes his way through and closes the door behind him, leaving us with one panel of black then a "thank you to the fans" page

>just read this for the first time yesterday
I liked it a lot.

The JL gather of at Superman's house, reminisce while eating Ma Kent apple pie. It would end on that note. The heroes will continue to do what heroes do, you can close the book and walk away knowing the universe is in good hands. You have Superman's promise.

Attached: mumen_rider___one_punch_man_by_eggspression-dae8f76.jpg (272x350, 12K)

Superman defeats the Great Evil Beast or whatever the ultimate evil is after DC is almost devoured. Good overcomes evil, everyone lives happily ever after, and whatever darkness is rising up, Superman will be there to stop them

Realistically DC will never get top tier writers again and they go bankrupt. Superman enters public domain and endless new stories are created.

Mandrakk asked...
What words
I'd have
inscribed...
On my
tombstone.
...Only...
These...
...Let
them
be...
...A
warning...
nnnhhhhh

Attached: RCO031_1468424396.jpg (1041x1600, 411K)

The one above all is Marvel's God.

ah shit, the presence then. the man with the bowler hat

I’d make a very good story that has fans desperate for more and then cancel right in the middle of a critical point in the narrative without any warning.

Now I can't help but imagine each DC hero stepping into the light of a new existence in the order of when they become public domain and are greeted by the sight of a splash page of timeless public domain heroes waving at them.

Superman stole her job lol

Attached: RCO020_1469502436.jpg (1600x1230, 538K)

I think she means when all of DC dies. Not just one universe. The only ones left would be her and the Endless, Lucifer, The Presence and the Primal Monitor.

Rather the real God over the jewish crap

The real god of DC is Primal Monitor or The Writer. The Presence is a jobbing loser.

>a single pod with a child being carried inside
Pottery

Man, that would make for a cool last page. And just before she hits the light switch, she looks at the reader and says, "See you soon."

Endless wank. Superman is the last one not her.

There's some big threat far away, and the Source Wall is involved somehow. They end up seeing through the Wall, and they see us. And they know they're loved, and they know there are people that look up to them. And they have to go fight this big thing, and they don't know when they'll be back, but Superman says it'll be okay, and he looks back at our world, and he says "There's heroes out there." And they fly into the galactic horizon.

Name five times The Presence lost a confrontation. You can't.

End? How foolish. You can't end comics as long as people are still reading them.

The Presence jobbed to Dan Didio

The Avengers invade. Final panel is Steve, Tony and Carol dabbing on Clark, Bruce and Diana's dead bodies.

DUDE EPIC

MARVEL BROS RISE UP

OUR SOULLESS CORPORATION IS BETTER THAN YOUR SOULLESS CORPORATION

Are you really pretending that having super "center of the multiverse" man be the last would not be fucking wank?

>Wouldn't work, there's still tons of stuff pre-existing Death and on a higher conceptual level.
>I think maybe it's implied she'll wait for the death of the universe before her concept is null and void.
>Man, that would make for a cool last page. And just before she hits the light switch, she looks at the reader and says, "See you soon."
They already showed this moment in Books of Magic (the original Timothy Hunter story Gaiman wrote).

Attached: TheEnd.jpg (1936x1528, 1.29M)

Oh shit

The heck did Erik do to deserve that?

End it like Cheers.

>The JL gather of at Superman's house, reminisce while eating Ma Kent apple pie.

kinky. i like it.

>The heck did Erik do to deserve that?
Tried to kill Timothy Hunter and also he fucked with Death during one of her once a century "living as a mortal for a day" trips.

Attached: RCO013_1478320974.jpg (1280x1978, 1019K)

Attached: aYYREAO_460s.jpg (400x618, 39K)

>The giants made out of people.
Shit's unsettling yo.

Bendis shits on every signle printer.

wtf was the empty hand and was he related to morrison's monitors?

All the characters fight the writer of the comic, all their attempts fail because the writer is omnipotent compared to them until superman realizes there is only one thing he can do
he proceeds to convince the writer to kill himself, so the DC universe does not go out alone
after publishing the story the writer actually kills himself in a spectacular way

In-story he's probably some powered up version of Ultra Comics and therefore (You) and anyone else who's read the cursed comic book. Powerlevel wise I have no idea how he stacks up since there are multiple individuals presented as the Ultimate Evil and multiple individuals presented as meta.

Have someone who has the power to burn the over void then do a massive Crisis and reboot

Indeed

>The giants are made out of people
>The worms are their money
>Also their bones.

Bump

They already did this perfectly with Final Crisis and DC 1 Million.

If DC closes shop, the last issue is the heroes entering hypertime and teaming up with a bunch of public domain characters to save the day as they to become public domain. Book closes on a bunch of potential Earths with hundreds of Batmen and hundreds of Supermen and countless stories to be told.