Why?

why?

Attached: D-U9DjaXoAAp9nY.jpg (742x516, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylWu2k_DSmM
youtube.com/watch?v=jGgyccfTAbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This kills James Cameron

I would have asked for my money back.

They really saved money on this render, huh? Blatant cash grab re-release.

He bought?

Its just a cut scene, they have a archive full of them somewhere.
Would love the expanded version of the final battle but that would mean more money wasted and the mouse doesnt likes that.

You should, everyone that spent in this shit should

>Activate it

Lmao... shameless product placement too. Thats an iphone/Samsung tablet too for no fucking reason. Like he doeant have a better way to communicate, where the fuck does he stash that thing since his gay ass suit has no pockets either. Fuck this entire movie.

Marvel is fucking pathetic

They couldn't even finish the special effects. How are there people still giving Marvel money?

Attached: 1375804857861.gif (300x200, 903K)

i don't see the issue

Give me a quick rundown

Of course you don't
Squeak squeak

Marvel re-released Avengers: Endgame with an unfinished deleted scene as extra after-credits content.

Despite warning upfront it would be an unfinished deleted scene, Yea Forums is made that it is unfinished.

please tell me what I'm seeing here isn't a shoddily done scene in the Endgame re-release, as part of the bonus content; please tell me they didn't just slap in half-done dvd extras and put that shit in theaters

Because DC REALLY lowered the bar when it came to unfinished CGI.

Attached: 1519917595012.webm (720x400, 1.92M)

>Marvel released some dog shit
>Quick, we have to make this about DC!
Pathetic

dkek eternally seething

Man that's almost as bad as Black Panther

The call that saved the universe

Why didn't they just finish it?

No one care about your console wars faggot

you do realize that is an unfinished cut scene right

Attached: infinity-war-thanos-gamora-deleted-scenes.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

they didn't play this in theaters did they?

Is the full thing anywhere or just images? This is fucking hilarious.

Imagine all of Endgame but everyone is crappy cgi hulk and the voices are just Ruffalo doing an impression of them.
Thanos is just a purple unfinished hulk with armor.

I'm beginning to think all the amazing deleted scenes (some that didn't even require VFX) they were talking about don't even exist and it's all bullshit
Why would you include this if you had a better one?

Perhaps length? Endgame is already 3 hours long as it is.
Perhaps the other scenes were simply too long for theaters to reasonably show it.

I was under the impression a lot of the stuff that gets talked about is things that were written, or even had animatics or the like, but not more than that. People just like to blow things out of proportion and pretend there's some giant treasure trove of amazing cut content that the big mean movie people are keeping from us.

Unless they wanted to drive blue ray sales up, I don’t see why they wouldn’t release it somewhere.

>pretend there's some giant treasure trove of amazing cut content that the big mean movie people are keeping from us.
It's been proven time and time again that there is.

If he could jump that high why bother slicing the rock

Theyare re releasing it not even two months after its theatrical run. They should had made it worth it. And it really wasnt since it was after credits and most was a cash grab stan lee tribute

youtube.com/watch?v=ylWu2k_DSmM

Attached: Good night sweet prince..gif (500x375, 835K)

because certain people will literally slurp up any shit with a Marvel logo these days

And that's it? That's all the "new footage" they made the re-release for?

>My two daddies

yes

Hit a nerve?

Wow, that's remarkably Jewish, even by mouse standards.

Based mcu

Attached: giphy.gif (300x225, 1.98M)

Because people would have paid to see the movie regardless, so why not incentivice it by ading some extra stuff even if it is half-ass made until the DVD/Blue ray releases

So, you telling me this was released in theathers?
People paid to see this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: Thisthread.gif (420x315, 480K)

LIQUID

People who wasted their money on this are likely manchildren proud of buying kids merchandise
youtube.com/watch?v=jGgyccfTAbc

>lemme get uhhhh.. .
>HULKLESS PIZZA
>WITH UHHH
>2 LITER OF COKE