Why was she so mad?

Why was she so mad?

Attached: numbuh86.png (1252x1252, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!2qoUlSIK!U0DWeq4NfF9LZCeWY1qHBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Irish and virgin

have you never met a ginger c*nt

I wish

Early period

We see in a comic that she'll immediately become boy crazy after her decommissioning, so whatever made her hate boys must have happened while she was an operative

Pent up sexual frustration that no one's lucky enough to be dominated by.

Attached: 1561975143677.jpg (640x791, 41K)

She was head of the decommissioning squad and likely has to kick out operatives every day. Even some that had saved the KND multiple times (not everyone can be a secret double agent as a teen), so doing that likely got to her.

She just needs some good hate kissin

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 1.39M)

>probably sees half those kids she personal captured with the teens
>knows one day she might have to decommission the commander
>knows one day it will be her butt in that seat
>probably wonders what the teens will do to them once they are decommissioned
Surprised she wasn't downing pop like a fish in water.

she was a scott

>She was head of the decommissioning squad
>also the daughter of a famous villain
surprised they gave her that much authority

Same difference

Scottish people have a sexier accent

Imagine this:
Long time member of KND, was a medical operative in the early days so she must have seen some messed up stuff. Went up the ranks and became head of decommissioning. I'd bet she had to see many of her beloved agents and friends grow up and become useless teenagers by her hands. She probably became really jaded. On top of that according to a KND comic issue, she was obsessed with boys when she accidentally got decom'd. She was holding all of that back and caused further frustration.

Attached: 1.ClothedAngry.png (720x1074, 260K)

>daughter of a famous villain
I'll give the dad the benefit of the doubt and say he left the villainy at work. 86, seems like an absolute Daddy's girl.

Attached: tumblr_pdf8qugy6J1xz1xcio3_250.gif (250x250, 377K)

From the sleepover episode, its pretty obvious he separates the "destroy KND" side when at home with his daughter.

Dutch is better

generally the animosity between the kids and adults melts away in regular social situations for the most part.

This.

Where's my knd visual novel

People constantly complain about shitty female characters nowadays but looking back I'm surprised how many great and varied female characters KND had and this was before people started pushing this need.

Except for Lizzie of course but even then she was supposed to be hatable.

They can also team up from time to time
>Stickybeard saves the kids from the Asparagus monster
>Father and the other villains team up with the kids to stop Nightbrace from destroying the cereal
>EVERYONE hates broccoli (even though Father betrays them)
There might be another team up I'm missing.

Still in work

Attached: 2.B UnderwearBoundAngry.png (720x1074, 265K)

CUZ SHE'S A MISANDRIST FUCK WIMMIN THEY'RE ALL SJW CRYBABY SNOWFLAKES WHO HATE MEN JOHN K DID NOTHING WRONG AND CANS WITHOUT LABELS IS BETTER THAN FANTASIA

>Numbuh 5 and Stickybeard team up against the Licorice Pirates
>Count Spankulot briefly becomes a good guy
Also, not quite a team-up but the episode where Sector V and all the villains fight over a box of cereal is played extremely amiably.

It's time to stop

How much do you think their parents are in on KND stuff? Numbuh 2's mom has her own 2x4 technology, I don't recall any of their parents actively trying to stop them from being part of their team.

Attached: 1548255835121.gif (383x203, 802K)

Actually, she's supposed to be Irish, but her accent comes off more as Scottish.
see above.

But 86 wasn’t all that good. She was just kind of an unlikable bitch outside of the episode with 19th century. She was good in theory, but poor in execution, and the majority of reason she is still remembered fondly is purely because of fetishism.

I'm going to need a link to the artist and more of this right now.

Attached: 1560571505359.jpg (600x524, 134K)

there's a thread on infinity but progress is slow going and tropic is the head
apparently they're around 70% finished their current build but it's been roughly a year since the last one

one second

They have a discord, no idea what's going on in it, it's exclusive and I don't lurk their threads often to jump into the their chat for the small window that it's open but a lot more in work art is shared there.
mega.nz/#F!2qoUlSIK!U0DWeq4NfF9LZCeWY1qHBg

Attached: pVupGte.png (720x1074, 312K)

She was scottish

Thanks user, didn't expect some secret underground KND project but that's some good shit.

Attached: Wario.png (300x300, 29K)

There was a comic?

Yes, it's not an Operation Kids Next Door comic, it's a cartoon Network comic were various shows have a few stories in there.

We also learn in the comic, numbih 4 uncle is the Toiletnator.

Hasn’t it been canceled for a while? Or am I just making shit up?

Attached: F5C5AB5A-2729-4417-B3C2-84D4A7EB952D.jpg (348x342, 37K)

It hit a road block, think it's back in slow production. According to a dev the new version of the game is about 75% done. Should be a big overhaul to the previous poor demos

Fuck yeah. Thanks, user.

Attached: 75percent.png (674x326, 58K)

Attached: cad39f77fc162d141ec27f0470e044d76d32766148c5eaf7159c5468a5384874.png (638x670, 44K)

She and numbuh 4 were my head canon.
fuck the forced relationship with 3

Nigel breeding material

Woman who have been abused by men will generalize all men to be bad and it develops into hate as a cope for their pain. Same thing with men who have abused by women.

>that pic
now I get it why I have yellow fever, it was because of number 3 that in my childhood, always made me feel something funny

This. Scots are known to be angry and violent. Be thankful they didn't make her head of the explosives division.

Attached: demomantakesskill.png (960x626, 39K)