We all agree that the best thing about rwby is Girls' Love / Yuri?

we all agree that the best thing about rwby is Girls' Love / Yuri?

Attached: _GepVW77azTUZTntlxxAAgH35d-Do8p3ZDKEq_vMLWE.png (1024x682, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/music/album/Jeff_Williams_Rwby_Vol_6_Music_from_the_Rooster_Te?id=Bmebiud6pheivitre3llq5t7som
viz.com/read/art-book/rwby/product/6062/hardcover
cbr.com/rwby-jason-liebrecht-to-replace-vic-mignogna-in-rooster-teeth-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=EczdC7_WxVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the best thing about RWBY is how much people fight over it.
Or how the name Jaune is a triggerword now.

The best thing about RWBY is the fan material.
The worst thing about RWBY is Rooster Teeth.

Attached: Ruby X weiss.jpg (1280x1421, 323K)

These things aren't mutually exclusive

>Jaune is a triggerword now.
why? practically the blake x yang is canon while the official manga shows a lot to ruby x weiss

But Ruby is a canon futa?

The manga is a poor representation of RWBY as a whole.
That Jaune exists is enough to make some REEEE.

Attached: 999998908.gif (540x304, 952K)

The actual reason is that people have problems with Jaune's character. So the fans of Jaune hyperventilate and then project their frustration onto people with criticisms of Jaune.
I think they might be Miles Luna fans.

I do not think given that rwby depends a lot on the fanservice the yuri always wins
after all jaune still does not overcome the death of pyrrha
and the manga is official and canon

Attached: j857hww712v11.png (1335x900, 1.14M)

People don’t like the Jaune because he is perceived as a self-insert of Miles, and conflicting statements from Miles more or less confirms it to be true that Miles relates to Jaune on some level, and apparently no longer writes the character due to this criticism, and apparently leaves it to Kerry.
I was gonna leave finishing Volume 6 until a release date for volume 7 is announced, is the remainder of JNPR going to Atlas? Because whether or not the self-insert criticism is valid, they need to cut down on the main cast since they’re probably going to introduce new characters/bring back Weiss’s family plus Ironwood. Character bloat is never good for amateur writers.

Again though, the stance on the manga is canon until its not.
Even so, I'm not gonna have an argument over yuri or ships.
I'm just sayin', the manga falls into the usual Jap traps of writing and that you shouldn't be taking it as a look at RWBY proper.

JNR are going to Atlas but aren't likely to play any kind of main role.
I halfway expect JNR to head back to Beacon or whatever before the volume is over.

Only if it's Cinder corrupting emerald

Voice actors write their characters? what disorder and chaos
that there was not someone who after the death of monty was in charge of writing and directing rwby?

Is this post sarcastic? Miles and Kerry always wrote RWBY. Monty occupied a Lucas type role when it came to the story, coming up with ideas and having M&K do the scripts. Miles also wrote Camp Camp, showing he’s much better at comedy than serious stuff.

A decent chunk of the Jaune hate comes from the rather large amount of fanfics that have Jaune as some sort of OP jesus like figure. I blame Coeur al'aran

Yes.

>yfw Weiss's first 1v1 victory is against Neo

Attached: 1541177284519.jpg (379x469, 19K)

he's just the character with most development and without most background, it's a great sandbox to writers since nora and ren don't interact with the rest very much and pyrrha had a death flag since the beginning

Here are the top 5 most favorited RWBY fics on fanfic.net

>When Jaune woke up back in his house with his sisters and family, all he could do was sigh. Every time he died he was forced to start over again, and this was what... the one thousandth time? More? If it doesn't matter how hard he tries, doesn't matter how much he fights. Then maybe it's time to just kick back and enjoy himself. Fate can find someone else to be its whipping boy.

>He didn't know the first thing about teaching, Hell, he didn't even know the first thing about fighting! A shame then, that his forged documents painted the picture of an accomplished and skilled warrior. Now he's trapped teaching students his own age how to be hunters, when he doesn't even know himself!

>When Jaune's forged transcripts were rebuffed, his only option was to return home in disgrace or forge a new life in Vale. Opening a diner was an impetuous decision, being good at it a stroke of luck. Becoming the favourite haunt for students, teachers and criminals alike…? That was neither, but it sure did keep things interesting. Wasn't the civilian life supposed to be easier?

>Victory can prove bitter, especially when you're the only one alive to see it. With the world in chaos and everyone he ever loved dead, Jaune Arc makes a deal with the devil for one last chance to go back and change it all. But devils don't play by the same rules as humans, and Salem never did say how far back he'd go. Or how much deeper the war between her and Ozpin really went.

>Victory can prove bitter, especially when you're the only one alive to see it. With the world in chaos and everyone he ever loved dead, Jaune Arc makes a deal with the devil for one last chance to go back and change it all. But devils don't play by the same rules as humans, and Salem never did say how far back he'd go. Or how much deeper the war between her and Ozpin really went.

Now now, there is no need to be so upset about Jaune. He's a fine character and in no way a source of ire from me.
But I would kill a man, in front of his own mama, to make sure White Rose is endgame. And anyone testify against me, I'd gauge they eyes out!

White Rose fanfics are better

What, no Bumblebee love yet?

Whoops, the image didn't attach for some reason, here you go.

Attached: Bumbleby.png (1440x810, 1.3M)

My muggah.

Attached: 1561748271205.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Yes

Attached: 1547322209006.png (1000x1110, 1.4M)

Who dat?

my favorite thing about rwby is seeing how much everyone who watches this show hates it

>All five a Coeur shit.
user, that fucker is prolific and updates a story more or less everyday.
Compared to other writers, who update stories every once in a while, yeah his shit is gonna end up being the most favoured.
I legit think he self-inserts as Jaune's dad.

Unfortunately, yes, it is the best thing.
That it is not a good thing in the first place is another case entirely.

Strange, people tell me RWBY doesn't have any actual yuri in it.

Not yuri as the website at large means it, but there are lesbians.
Three who are just lesbians, two who are bi.
But fanart and shipping in the community is largely /u/ as fuck.

They're being completely wishy-washy with that relationship, so no. Either have them walk out from behind a tree with lipstick marks all over Yang's neck or have Blake outright tell Adam she's not into girls during their fight (which would even make the fight better because it helps reinforce Adam's delusional oneitis that they insist on portraying). Or just have them fucking high five instead of holding hands, jesus.

Fucking hate these subtle chaste relationship things. If you don't have the balls to go through with it, just stop it. I know we haven't seen what'll happen next season, but let's be real - it's going to suck.

no

They're the only 100% canon yuri couple.

Attached: saphron and terra.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Unironically a good portrayal.
Saphron is also the best big sister in the series.

Remember when the beast thing about rwby were the fights and music...

Attached: images (8).jpg (225x225, 7K)

no

no because the music isn't good

the blake x yang became a canon in recent seasons and in the manga ruby x weiss is semi official

Attached: 29.jpg (784x1145, 146K)

>Manga.
user, you will be disappointed, the manga is just a retelling of V1-3 and a shoddy one at that.
It honestly might as well not exist.
As a rule of thumb, if it doesn't come from America it ain't worth shit. Otherwise the LN would be canon and Iona would probably be in Atlas.

Sucy

weeb terminology needs to be autobanned on Yea Forums

You say, on an oriental tea discussion platform.

Yea Forums is for comics, use comic terminology.

Sorry to break up the conversation....but links to the soundtracks?

Right, here it's called "sjw pandering."

user, it doesn't matter what board the discussion takes place on there are just some words that are common around the website.
Like cuck, kek, faggot etc.

Sure the board is based around western media, specifically comics, but the website is otherwise eighty percent weebshit.
How many people in this thread do you think post primarily on Yea Forums or Yea Forums? I'd water more than half.

play.google.com/store/music/album/Jeff_Williams_Rwby_Vol_6_Music_from_the_Rooster_Te?id=Bmebiud6pheivitre3llq5t7som

I do not think so remember rwby is an anime said by its own creators ie a weaboo series made in the West so your manga matters just like the typical anime rwby gives a lot of fanservice was already demonstrated with that of doing the blake x yang canon recently So given the SJW panorama that lives in the United States and the typical fanservice I see a Whiterose ending very possible
remember what happened with the legend of korra

Attached: El-final-de-La-Leyenda-de-Korra.jpg (1138x637, 62K)

RWBY ain't Korra, don't jump through hoops to justify your ship user.
RT barely care about the manga.
I ain't saying it isn't possible, but don't point to the manga as evidence for it. It'll be forgotten about quickly once it gets canned.

Whiterose is Canon in my heart and dick

Attached: 1561833820535.png (236x237, 112K)

Coco was revealed to be a lesbian too in the latest novel

>Victory can prove bitter, especially when you're the only one alive to see it. With the world in chaos and everyone he ever loved dead, Jaune Arc makes a deal with the devil for one last chance to go back and change it all. But devils don't play by the same rules as humans, and Salem never did say how far back he'd go. Or how much deeper the war between her and Ozpin really went
Based and Relicpilled

Attached: dcm0pl2-9f6d69b1-278e-46a9-9277-4bf53d8d42db.jpg (597x786, 200K)

>RWBY ain't Korra
practically the two are weeaboo series from the United States, both have had to yield to both the fanservice and the pressure of the SJW
user I know you do not like the manga but remember that rwby is an anime that tries to imitate the Japanese series do not doubt that the creators have in high esteem the manga

You overestimate M&K.
No doubt that Monty would've been over the moon, Gray too for that matter, RWBY has had two manga adaptations and a light novel. The first one was actually great.
The current one falls to the usual pratfalls of manga, everyone seems so reduced compared to the older volumes. Which is saying a lot.
RWBY proper is definitely more of a western show despite the abundantly clear anime influence and style.

The new manga just isn't very good, the only people that seem to really care about it are the shippers.

viz.com/read/art-book/rwby/product/6062/hardcover
For those interested, the coming lorebook is gonna be released on the eighth of October this year. But its shaping up to be more of an art/production book so don't expect much.
At most we'll probably get lots of neat concept art that we've never seen before. But as for little things here and there about the character and world?
Just expect things that we already know to be re-iterated.

Attached: 1457562282262.png (1234x694, 852K)

One Thing is proof that Neo should never, ever talk. I've never heard a more whinier song.

Okay, Satan, she's already mute so she'll just continue to express her feelings through violence

the best part about rwby is the artist who draws weiss with her hair down
nothing is actually good about rwby

I wish we had more of them...

Or that Yang and Blake would kiss already.

>The size difference makes her tip-toe to hug him
>Even then he has to hunch to hug her

ABSOLUTE CHAD PAIRING
HNNNNNG

Attached: ahegao 2.png (198x255, 8K)

>Everyone wants Yuri
>RT: Okay
>Makes the one with biggest tits and biggest ass lesbians
>The cute ones are straight
>Everyone seethes because its not the other way around

Faggots, all of you

Based and Lancasterpilled

Attached: 1546631798181.jpg (1280x783, 278K)

There's so little good stuff for them too:(

>so little
it's the second most popular pairing in the fandom and gets major focus from some of the best and most popular artists in the fandom

Attached: 1490851552173.gif (381x522, 676K)

is it really worth watching this if i can't get past the animation quality in the first five episodes? everyone says it gets better but i'm not really that keen on continuing.

just start volume 2

The emphasis was on good rather than little, though even then i'll admit its more a matter of me going through it like nothing and having difficulty finding new stuff. WhiteRose stuff is higher quality than pretty much any other pairing (Renora is the only pairing with higher quality though its rather rare to be a focus)

I saw the first two seasons and thought it was shit but I watched the first two whole seasons anyway, for some dumb reason.

Might pick up where I left off cause I’m bored.

The art quality gets a pretty decent jump in volume 4 due to switching over to Maya, fight choreography has a rather noticeable dip though since Monty only had a little bit of early volume 3 done before he died.

The entire first season is only 2 hours long.
If you can't crank through that, you've got ADHD

Bumblebee is garbage.

yeah, until Monty died

No, it isn't.

He's also the most prominent male character in a cast full of waifus.
Still not as bad as fanfiction Naruto through.

Bumblebee works as a casual relationship, but as a serious relationship it's actually unhealthy.
Yang knew Blake for one semester before Blake cutoff all contact and Yang acts like she lost the love of her life. Then we're supposed to understand this and support this behavior? Nope, not buying it. They had one conversation where Yang shared some personal info. They have nothing in common and no reason for me to be invested in it beyond two attractive people wanting to have sex. Which is fine if that's how it's presented, but it's not. The end of V3 to V6 shows that it's supposed to be deeper and it fails at that. Even looks like Yang just latched onto Blake because of mommy issues which makes it even more unhealthy.

Blake talked more with Weiss than she did Yang.

That's weirdest part. She talked more with Weiss and she showed romantic affection for sun all the way up through volume five and even kissed him. The bee train just happened all of sudden. Honestly it makes more sense for it be sun since was around for all the menegerie plot line. Adam doesn't think he is with Blake for even a moment but automatically assumed Yang is her girlfriend after a couple minutes.

no

>Blake x yang became canon
What plane of reality are you on?

Attached: 9471A0FD-3633-45BF-874C-E2B16AA7059B.png (400x360, 207K)

>girls share a emotional connection as friends
>lol no they’re clearly fucking each other
This why bumblebee is fag trash. Fucking even mentioning that horrible fag crap makes livid

Attached: 096282F4-2E3D-4CA1-AE17-DBA6D871014E.gif (500x288, 3.58M)

It's pretty clear from the writers it's where they're going unless they're baiting Yuri for shits&giggles(also money) Plus
>Adam doesn't think [Sun] is with Blake for even a moment but automatically assumed Yang is her girlfriend after a couple minutes.
The writing itself is clear. Adam saying that is not only forced and out of place, but signifies what the writings are trying to setup. It just kind of is an average romance where two attractive characters "fall deeply in love" but really only had a single conversation about some random topic one time. It's bad, but probably going to happen.

I support Monochrome more since it actually ties into the whole Faunus oppression thing they seem to have going on. Yang never even mentions faunus oppression. That arc sucks.

The one that watched the last season and isn't literally too autistic to decipher the emotions and behavior of other people.

Attached: s06e12_[1080p].ts_snapshot_11.33_[2019.01.20_04.58.42].png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>everyone

Attached: 1476143053713.gif (234x159, 315K)

yes the show is fine i dont get the crazy hate for it

>friends help each other
>no they clearly want to fuck
The only delusion here is you

They are bonded in blood.
Adam's death signifies the end of the Age of Man and the beginning the the Female Era

Attached: s06e12_[1080p].ts_snapshot_07.26_[2019.01.20_04.51.15].png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Attached: 7E2C015E-3CEB-416E-9CF2-3BCB15C28684.jpg (900x720, 33K)

They're gonna kiss and its gonna be the best set up lesbian relationship in western animation.
It will be the Anti-Korrasami.

Yeah, no. It's just mommy issues on Yang's part and they don't even care about the same things. Literally just the average romance between 2 attractive characters, straight or gay.

stopped watching this shit as soon as Monty Oum died.

Still jerk off to the r34 though, that's some good shit

That bad?

RT has finally found a replacement for Vic as Qrow, its Jason Liebrecht (VA for Dabi in MHA and Zeke in AoT).
cbr.com/rwby-jason-liebrecht-to-replace-vic-mignogna-in-rooster-teeth-series/

Attached: RWBY-Qrow-Header.jpg (1197x611, 71K)

based. everyone complaining about the yuri should do the same, the yuri just makes the art even better

Attached: SlimDifficultCorydorascatfish-poster.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Yes.
Never watched a second of it but the /u/ fanworks are great. I’m glad it exists.

k

Attached: lancaster 5.png (500x707, 278K)

Attached: 77c.jpg (500x740, 69K)

No shipping is for fags.

>Yuri is the best thing about RWBY
>posts worst /u/ ship

I'm not sure which manga you're all talking about so I'll just state that for the record, the only manga that's canon is the miwa manga.

>have them high five
>after fucking murdering a dude
I would absolutely laugh my ass off if that had happened.

Its clear that they're talking about the new manga, not the old one.
The Miwa manga at least kept them more in-line with their show counterparts. The events are also still canon apparently, to Ruby bodied Cardin and JNPR killed a giant merged King Taijitu.

But the new manga is just shit.

>white rose
NO!

Attached: Kara_May2013.jpg (1428x2048, 616K)

It's the music. The characters suck, the story sucks, and the animation sucks. The music is fine.

>manga
Isn't this a western property? Wouldn't that make it a comic.

Japs have interest in the show and Warner Bros. Japan have gotten two manga adaptations and a light novel out of it.
The first manga was good, the second manga is shit compared and the LN is okay.

If Yang and Blake actually has conversations about each other in a romantic sense, and the actually address why they acted straight for the first 75% of the show, then I'd be fine with them ending up together. This bullshit "we look at each other in the eyes, and hold hands! That means we're bisexuals now!" It's so Biphobic and it happens all the time.

Also worth mentioning that the cast and crew actual like Bumblebee. VAs for Blake and Yang and other crewmembers.

Whereas almost noone on the cast and crew likes WhiteRose.

Yeah, that's why they were made into bisexuals with zero effort in the writing department.

Decent u guess, bunch of turn coats thogh

Should have gotten Jello Apocalypse to do it. His Qrow was really good.

No he's saying that assuming they don't completely drop the ball, Bumblebee will end up being KorraSami if KorraSami was actually written competently and actually given time to develop.

So how would you have rewritten the series Yea Forums?

Attached: torchwick_neo_collab_w__yurax_mae_by_limbonix-d859ox1.jpg (1024x695, 146K)

Release the modles so we can have more porn of these characters

Attached: 1551628786089.png (1024x1365, 1.02M)

But, they aren't written competently and actually given time to develop? Just staring at each other in the eyes and holding hands doesn't make you romantically involved. They should go on dates and talk words to each other. Words about romance and dating. Also, didn't Blake literally turn a lesbian because she wasn't interested in woman at some point? That NEEDS to be adresses, and RT never will. This isn't a better Korrasami, it's just more of the same shit.

I don't understand why they need to get a new voice actor for Qrow but whatever.

The porn models are 100% better than anything RT has made.

Controversy=Bad
It's purely a business decision.

You know where one can find the porn models?

Attached: 1516186716271.jpg (619x619, 38K)

Pic related.
Somebody also ripped all the Grimm Eclipse models a few threads ago.
In /trash/ anyway.

Attached: Based Smut Bringer Necromalock.jpg (816x1156, 69K)

I would say the biggest problem with the show is that everything happens too fast so I would probably have the fall of beacon at season 5. So it would be like
>Season 1
More focus on RWBY, no penny, no bunny girl, no sun, barely any JNPR
Make the main villain the Torchwick and his gang
Have more time with RWBY interacting to each other
>Season 2
Make this season main villain be the white fang
Show some actual fanus discrimination
(calling fanus animals, are seen as a threat to society, police doing nothing to help fanus when they are being attacked)
Sun is shown this season as a white fang member who was sent to spy on blake
Have JNPR interact with RWBY member
Weiss is seen to be kind of racist
At the end of the season it is shown that cinder was using the Torchwick gang and the white fang as puppet
>Season 3
The school goes on a school trip to misteral school
Meets lion heart, winter, qrow and penny
Mercury and emerald is introduced and gets to interact with the gang (probably mercury having a friendly rivalry with yang and emerald and weiss bitching at each other)
Maybe get a glimps of Adam where he is shown to be a ruthless terrorist that doesn't care about anything except killing humans
>Season four
Have some episode of RWJP and BYNR.
Probably meet Cilena in the BYNR episode
Meet Tyrian in the RWJP episode where he is seen to be a leader of a cult worshipping grimms.
Show cinder backstory and have her hate Pyrrha because of some reason
Raven is leading bandits that are causing chaos like the ceasers legions.
>Season five
Almost everything stays the same expect
that Ozpin goes into Jaune head, so no Oscar.
Also delete the plot about the relics, but the maiden can stay
Pls r8 my autisim

Attached: dabbing_neo__commission__by_ari_6_dbwjdbp-pre.jpg (709x1127, 157K)

fuck off already retards

Attached: 1551248133412.png (652x376, 353K)

>no penny

Attached: 5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png (250x272, 72K)

That's a fishhook, not bait. Bait is the fish food you put on a fishhook.

Correct.
What do you think they're dating now?
You're as retarded as the ship-fags if you think this was a "ship confirmed" moment.
It's what's called romantic priming. In the context of the show they're just friends but they're in a place development wise where the actual development you're describing won't feel like it's coming out of nowhere.

And yes, Romantic Priming is something that KorraSami never had, on top of the bigger problem that the writers essentially treated the relationship as a fucking plot twist which is retarded.

Also, RWBY's story is essentially at the half way mark, there's plenty of time to develop as long as, as I said, they don't completely drop the ball.

Attached: c24e125b1e25fce35c1c6654d13299ce94ff3808_hq.jpg (572x820, 97K)

>Volume 1.
I like JNPR in but sure, have them around and keep interactions with RWBY but have JNPR off to the side.
Maybe show them doing a joint team exercise with RWBY.
>Volume 2.
Not terrible.
>Volume 3.
Feels like the volume should really be spend out in the field with RWBY more than anything, like two episodes at Haven and the rest all on the road.
>Volume 4.
Agreed. Like Tyrian being the leader of a cult, always felt like he should be.
>Volume 5.
Absolutely packed first year for RWBY and JNPR it seems, honestly I'd veto Oz coming back in any form.
Delete the gods more than the relics though, the gods are one of the bigger problems with the show.

Attached: 345343.png (1024x624, 689K)

I like shitty edgy rock/metal. So sue me.

>Mortal Kombat
>judging anyone's taste

>they don't completely drop the ball
user, I...

Look that's a fair point but honestly, unless the character's name is Sun, Neptune, or Raven, character interations are one of the few things this show does at very least consistently decent.

What do you mean?

Can we all agree that indomitable has too many syllables to work as a lyric in a song. It feels like the entire flow has to flow has to slow down to get it out

more when it is with incest

Attached: 33021295_224195688360933_8122173779716603904_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

I like it anyways.

>mfw no White Knight

Attached: weiss's face when she lost her husbando.png (1920x1080, 169K)

Kara, stop.

Yeah.

I miss the older animation style...

The only reason I have decided to reply to this thread is to express my firm solidarity with this post.

Attached: 1410060402784.jpg (1280x949, 627K)

What are the "usual Jap traps of writing"? I'm curious.

Most characters are entirely one-note archetypes that follow the usual trends.
Ruby is genki, Weiss is tsundere etc.

Attached: 1558019295114.jpg (750x931, 121K)

Probably the worst ship in the entire show desu, thankfully volume 6 finally shut up its faggot fanbase

Keep 1-3 the same. I know nobody likes them but they were a product of a troubled development and there's not much you could have practically done differently.

4: Don't split the party. Change the geography so Menagerie is on the way to Haven if you take a boat. Team goes to Menagerie and stays there for a while to recover. They take a hunt and it's the Nuck (not the same one that did in Ren's village, just the same type of monster)

5: Resolving the events in Menagerie. Adam takes over near the end. RWBY takes him out thanks to Blake's grassroots marketing and he escapes. They all head off to Haven because one of the goons let slip that that's where the Fang was heading next.

6: Events in Haven. Meeting Raven, meeting Leo, finding out about the killed Hunters, battle for Haven.

7: First few episodes are a hypercompressed version of current s6. They open Jinn, backstory, find a port town, go to Atlas. Move Jaune's family and silver eye lady to Atlas.

And then 8-9 are repeats of 2-3, i.e. long-term stay in one locale, shady business going on, and then gigantic fucking battle for Atlas.

I don’t see why they just didn’t have Blake take Yang to her home after she lost her arm. Have her be chased by Grim or White Fang members and escape in an airship and the only thing she can think to do is fly home. This would mean that no one knows what happened to either of them, so they are either considered dead, missing, or captured and it becomes an issue through season four and into five potentially. I would also have Weiss end up in Menagerie or captured by the White Fang with Sienna Kahn still leading them and make it so Raven is actually her second in command, hence the reason for the White Fang looking helmet covering her features.

With Blake and Yang together in Menagerie, this would actually give time for them to really develop a relationship and have it make sense later on. Plus, Ilia would have that jealous rage to direct at Yang.

I’d also add That Adam was taught how to use the sword by Raven, but made it his own, like how Yang‘s dad taught her how to fight but she opted to use the shotgun gauntlets and what not. And Sienna taught Blake how to fight before she became the leader. Just have trees and branches all mixing together and leave out all the unnecessary filler.

Bumblebee only actually built momentum around midway through s4, I think. Also, they were still actually trying to follow Monty's notes and likely he was the one who suggested splitting the focus between three separate parties.

Really?

For me, it's Gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=EczdC7_WxVQ

Attached: 71450110_p1.png (1024x819, 912K)