Why were they so underused?

Why were they so underused?

Attached: toy-story-4-trailer-gq-1.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Par for the course? I mean on TS3 Dolly had like 3 lines.

Potatohead's dialogue was literally cobbled together from outtakes, alternate takes and even lines from the various video games of Don Rickles just so he could have a speaking role in the movie several years after his death. No shit he barely had a presence in the film.

They existed as a nod to the previous films and to still have a presence for the merchandise bucks
New characters were shilled for the merchandise bucks
The entire thing can be thought of as a way to shill for merchandise bucks

I'm just kinda glad they ended it

Bonnie’s a bitch, treating Woody like that. I’d rather Andy stumbled upon them at the carnival or something ridiculous like that than how it actually ended.

Lets be honest, we knew they weren't going to have a role from the trailers. Not sure what people were expecting

I hated what they did to bo should left be forgotten.

I think they wanted us to like Bo more than anyone to justify Woody leaving everyone to stay with her. It kind of backfired for me though. If this was really going to be the last Toy Story, I'd have wanted to see more of Jessie and the others whom I actually grew to care for. Bo was just there and then she wasn't, and now all of a sudden she's supposed to eclipse everyone.

>FUCK this 5 year old for acting like a LITERAL CHILD
>how DARE she, what a fucking bitch, I can't beLIEVE she doesn't play with her childhood toys that she's slowly outgrowing

>5 years old
>Outgrowing toys aimed at the 5-10 market
Yeah fuck off

Talk about insulting, especially since by comparison, Slinky Dog was recast with the utmost respect to Jim Varney by using a soundalike he himself had trained for such roles.

Disney is trying to distance themselves from Tim Allen for obvious reasons.

>thinks kids don't get tired of toys easily
>when user still hasn't outgrown cartoons
rofl

>herp derp you haven’t outgrown cartoons!
Then why the fuck are you here too then?

Don't replied him. He's just being dense just "for the lulz xD i'm such a bully, right?"

>they ended it
user....

Attached: y14ym.jpg (672x499, 97K)

Nobody cares that he's conservative, he is Buzz Lightyear
To Disney that's a damn plan

I think Rickle's family actually made the special request that Pixar include Rickle in the film some way and Pixar obliged as best they could.

Kids already had those toys. They needed screen time of the new toys so kids could beg their parents for those

Attached: 1211377.jpg (960x720, 109K)

i remember i had a plush walrus and they gave it to my younger cousins, I loved that walrus, i was sad.

Is Ham the most basic-looking Pixar character? He's based and all, but his design reeks of the technical limitations of early CGI.

Attached: well....png (268x341, 148K)

basic yea, but it doesnt look low quality enough to reek of early cgi

Most of them dont serve a purpose beyond comic relief, except buzz, Jessie, and maybe slink

I'm 20 and I still have my favorite toy from when I was 7 sitting on a self in my room.
>I'm a dude btw
I think the only reason no girlfriend, friend, or family has asked about it is because its a stuffed monkey that looks like it was fished from a gutter. Couple that with my nerd shit, obscure albums, and weird looking pop art and the stuffed animal becomes the most normal thing in the room.

Why do people keep saying stuff like this? THEY ALREADY ENDED IT WITH TS3 NINE YEARS AGO! TS4 WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!

Most sequels are unnecessary , what's your point? I mean it ended fine with 2 too.

So if they make a new Toy Story, they don't have to be in it.

>TS3 NINE YEARS AGO

Attached: 1552807136846.jpg (659x454, 97K)

Don't feed the troll.

I dunno, do you really want the triceratops voiced by Kristen Schaal sqwaking out more voice lines and having more presence over the Key and Peele duck and bunny duo?

I want more of the sexy dinosaur guy from the Christmas special.