Which one of the four evils underwhelmed you the least?

Which one of the four evils underwhelmed you the least?

Attached: NDA.jpg (2865x895, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kblg6vDMevk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought the far-left one was going to be about this.

Attached: F825FEFA-DB4C-430B-A8AC-426A4CB2D4EF.jpg (500x390, 302K)

>implying I watched any of this

they're all better than Fanboy and Chumchum

Breadwinners was kinda okay
The rest deserve to be forgotten

Breadwinners was honestly the only one that was actually bad as a whole.

Pig Goat Banana Cricket was alright. Gave me several laughs at the non-gross humor.

Sanjay and Craig managed to cut down on the gross-outs during the later seasons.

Robot and Monster was a legit good show and should've kept going with that second season that was scrapped by Nick.

Mostly this, although I still think PGBC was pretty bad.

Hey Yea Forums bros! Let's pump up the jams!

Attached: MV5BMjM1MTg1Mzg0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU2NTM0MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Sanjay and Craig and Robot and Monster were pure kino.

pig goat banna cricket is actualluy pretty nice

Robot and Monster was actually pretty based.
I haven't watched PGBC yet, is it THAT bad?

It's good and deserves a 1080p MEGA.

>Robot and Monster
>bad
What is wrong with you OP?

Robot and Monster was a good show, not the best by any means but in this sea of trash it’s a golden brick

I liked Monster and Robot because Harland Williams was one of the voices. Also I heard Breadwinners was ok.

Oh man. This one of those shows that was taken off the air so fast it's hard to remember. Like problem solvers.

If nothing else PGBC's animation bumps it above everything else.

This was unironically good and would've been a classic if it aired 15 years earlier.

Too bad most of the series is lost media now, including the Uncle Grandpa backdoor pilot

I genuinely loved Sanjay & Craig, as well as Pig Goat Banana Cricket
also I do not understand the hate Breadwinners got

Fixed.

Also, something all these shows have in common is the fact there was potential in these show, you can clearly see there was good stuff in these shows but the execution and writting were poor and incompetent... like right ideas in the wrong hands.

Attached: Nickelodeon niggas be like hey kids look we know what you kids like right you kids like farts shit a (2000x624, 2.22M)

you know, I have seen plenty of people getting nostalgic for Fanboy & ChumChum

It’s not. Every single episode is on Amazon.

robot and monster was just really really boring
even the name is boring

Only in America and you have to buy the episodes, there is no sites where you can watch them

Blame Cyma and a tight budget.

Someone needs to make a MEGA out of this.

> Nickelodeon rejects stuff like Adventure Time, the Modifiyers, Planet Panic, Dinosaur Island etc..
> Greenlits shitty shows like these
At least we have Moosebox

craig is bearable, maybe it's because I'm familiar with the animation.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kblg6vDMevk

None of these shows besides Spongebob even air on Nickelodeon now

good.
vid was just a reminder of the past hell.

Harvey was pretty good though.

diamond in the rough.

Sanjay and Craig was honestly underrated. If it came out before 2005, it would’ve been considered to be one of the best Nicktoons.

Alvin is still on, I think.

Imagine thinking this

Nick has shitty shows back then too like Rocket Power and Fairly Oddparents

Even so it's not lost media juse because it's not available in huehueland

It is if only a certain Group of people has access to it, and even then you have to pay for that shitty show.

Be a lad and buy the episodes and make a MEGA

I probably have shit taste but Sanjay and Craig aint that bad of a show when they weren't doing gross-out humor. Fanboy and Chum-Chum the same. Robot and Monster just wasn't bad at all.

Attached: Trip.png (300x330, 13K)

It felt like a modern day CatDog to me.

Zoomer

Only seen part of an episode of Robot and Monster, was boring. Haven't seen any of the other shows.

Robot and Monster was alright

>You’ll never find a 1080p MEGA of the first, second, and fourth shows because everybody hates them and you’ll be frowned upon for liking them because it’s the 2010’s

Attached: 6F84889E-C817-4CD3-AD5A-94FAD7F544CD.png (774x565, 202K)

I liked Breadwinners...

Attached: 1479967497858.png (848x1310, 2.06M)

I have the complete series DVD

PGBC never had a DVD release.

I saw some of Sanjay and Craig but I couldn't get into the grossout stuff. But it DID have a giant snake as a friend and protagonist, so I can't really hate it that much.

I like Breadwinners' setting but the writing wasn't really my kind of thing

Robot and Monster was only on for like half a millisecond but I HAVE seen portions of some of its episodes and I quite liked their weird world of a monster and robot society that live together and like bacon for some reason I liked that the two protagonists were the underdog type, and they played off of each other pretty well iirc. And their pet, Marf, of course. Wish it didn't end so stupidly soon. How does a show end the same year it premieres???

Pig Goat Banana Cricket has a really neat style and it was pretty much always weird enough to keep my interest. Honestly kinda gave me spongebob vibes. I could do without grossout stuff in general but other than that I can say that I liked it

All of these shows except for Breadwinners were kino and you know it.

Gonna have to go with Breadwinners on this one.

Were Panic Planet and Harpy Gee actually rejected and not just shelved like Infinity Train?

Was the point of these for nick to try and see if they could bring back gross out humor from the 90s?

Well if they were more Rocko-like maybe Nick would've had a chance.

I don’t understand why people still hate on Sanjay and Craig when they toned down the gross-out humor in Seasons 2 and 3, as well as fleshing out the title characters better.

because the humor in general was still obnoxious, like TTG which also "got better later"

It was still mean-spirited and suffered from countless animation errors.

Ohhhh... I’m so DOOMED!

Attached: 00891584-A05C-4364-BAD6-DC4B2915B69E.jpg (210x240, 19K)