The teaser at the end of the TTG movie was for a fucking crossover

>The teaser at the end of the TTG movie was for a fucking crossover
TTG is going to be around forever isn't it?

Attached: TT cross TTG.jpg (250x140, 5K)

We knew about the crossover since the San Diego Comic Con of 2017. Not sure why so many people find it shocking.

Attached: teen-titans.png (1080x600, 972K)

That's such a feels good image

Before this thread grows bigger, could someone please answer me a question?

Can you replicate the 2005s animation in Toonboom?

Zone did it in Flash for over a decade.

Jus to be clear: I mean the animation, not the art style.

Yes to both.

TT 2003 was trash

This is contrarian drivel, 2003tt did everything moderately well and peaked during season 4 as a reasonably mature show with interesting stories. TTG, on the other hand, is good as meta based humor but the production quota is driving it into the ground. It has hundred of episodes and only less than 50 can really be classified as good for anyone other than children (which is generous).

low quality bait

The only reason you hold 2003 TT to such high regard is because you feel nostalgia for it.
It was a poor imitation of anime, from the bad humor, to the mediocre action sequences.

CN is the new nickelodeon, SU is this generation's avatar and TTG this generation's spongebob.

>nostalgia
>is bad because anime
Ok retard.

It's no Batman and Superman TAS or even X-men and Spiderman TAS, but it sure as hell is not trash. It's equal to He-Man 2003, TMNT 2003 and many other action shows in that era.

Not an argument

I grew up with TT 2003 and loved it
I also enjoy TTGO
it started off kinda meh but it got a lot better over the years

Attached: shadman ww.jpg (600x861, 187K)

>peaked during season 4
The waifufag opinion. Season 5 was the real peak. Fuck Raven and fuck Trigon. What a shitty plotline.
Yes but you need either a decent budget or enough time. Knowing the current state of DC animation, this movie got nothing.

I guess TTGO is somewhat better than nuPPG?

The fuck is wrong with OGTT's Starfire's hand?

>to the mediocre action sequences.
At least it was mediocre and not non existent like SRMTHFG

Toon force

yes

Showing that everyone but Starfire in the 06 show was a fucking violent psychopath? Kinda.

Not even true, I watched it recently you pleb. You're a contrarian, admit it

>Season 5 was the real peak
Now you're just being a faggot. Raven's story carried more gravity and severity than any others. It was just as much about the development of the team as it was of her. I can understand if you said, for example, Cy's season was the peak in terms of character development but season 5 was mediocre

>Ravenfag
But of course. The Brain alone makes S5 the best.

Maybe but it won't matter if we get TT Back.
You guys know what we have to do right?

The general order of "wacky zany modern cartoons" on Yea Forums is:

NuPPG

S5 just isnt the best. It's good, like all of them, but even if I put aside my raven colored glasses it still isnt the best.

The best of TTG is far better than the best of Unikitty tho. And I say this as a huge fan of the cat.

The best of TTG is actually pretty hilarious but the problem is, that with 250 plus episodes, there is just so much more shit

I wouldn’t mind TTG if it was usually funny but it usually isn’t. A few episodes are genuinely great but most I’ve seen aren’t very good. It’s not something I’ve watched a lot of.

I’ll probably pirate this out of curiosity, but from what I’ve seen it looks like it’ll use the TTG side of things way more than the original. There was that little animatic where 03 trigon was joking about soda and it’s just eh. Kinda funny I guess but obviously a TTG type joke and not something the old show would’ve done.

Trailer made it look like go robin will just get shit on the whole time, I guess that’s his thing now but I thought it was funnier when he was a neurotic perfectionist than just some weak egomaniac asshole.

The old show isn’t something that’s gonna hold up super well late into adulthood, but it wasn’t bad. For the type of kid’s show it was it could hit certain beats surprisingly well.

>tfw starfire never got her special character development season like the other four

It’s not fair, she was my favorite

That's hardly an accomplishment, but GO is actually entertaining, provided you're not some purist sperg that refuses to understand that it's zero continuity comedy and not DARK AND SERIOUS LIKE MUH 2003 SHOW.
It is hit or miss, but the majority of the misses are in the early seasons.

Where's Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty?

that one was done as a joke, the movie is what teased the crossover and nothing more

>SRMTHFG
what the fuck does this mean?

It took me a few minutes but I think... "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go"?

Why does TTG think the 2003 show was hyper-serious when in reality it was pretty childish if compared to the Bruce Timm shows or Young Justice (granted, TTG also mocked this one)?

Because TT was, indeed, more serious than TTG.

She had no personality outside of being the interest of love

GO doesn't think that. It's the raging sperg that thinks GO was made specifically to insult him, and him alone, that thinks that.

Universe that is never serious vs universe that is serious 40-50% of the time.

This have a release date other than "look for it in stores" bullshit?

Sadly yes. This is your own doing America, you accepted mediocrity. This is why the Japanese animation industry is superior to that of your own.

You're objectivly wrong.

This.

super hero crossover 101. Its spot on.

Anime is full of mediocre shows.

>Raven's legs
ungh

You and everyone else on this board thinks so.

Their mediocrity is superiority to our standards.

Remember Ghilbi? Akira?

>provided you're not some purist sperg
yeah, fuck people who were expecting a reboot to be similar to the thing that it's based on

am i rite

>Warner Brothers would commission a giant wall to be painted for a joke and not for sly promotion for an upcoming movie project that is now released a year and a half later

How quickly do you think cartoons are made exactly?

>

Attached: 84336467775844658C1D162C27681A3A~01.jpg (1240x869, 176K)

Sure it is.

Attached: 1558727874307.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

The movie wasn't even planned at that time. TTG movie was announced and released in less than a year, I assumed TTG specifically gets things done quicker than any other animated show