How would the Xeelee fare in the marvel universe?

How would the Xeelee fare in the marvel universe?

Attached: 660px-View_of_the_xeelee_ring_by_steve_burg-d4kvuvu.jpg (660x342, 33K)

If I see another "how would x fare in marvel/DC universe" I will leave this board for good or until summer is over

kill yourself you fun sucking faggot

No fuck you it's worse than power level superman vs goku threads. Its retarded.

What a fag

What can they do?

Throw galaxies at people, use galaxies to build holes to other universes, have complete acausal time travel, set up temporal loops, mass produce multiple ships from single fighters, use unfathomable tech to break stars and reality like a fucking toothpick, consider entities capable of burning all human history in every timeline as being little threat, etc.

The Xeelee are only under the Time Lords and Downstreamers in terms of crazy sci-fi powerlevels.

Cry more.

Thryre also made of blackholes.

In which case they break Marvel over their fucking knee. It'd take insanely high-tier reality warpers to even stand a chance.

I also recall that a single Nightfighter in the latest book managed to use cosmic string fuckery to create a superstructure around the same size as the City from Blame, or slightly smaller. So yeah.

Were they the ones who engineered a species of human that survived on the surface of a neutron star?

depends. are there any dark matter related supes in marvel? does someone have any quarrels with black holes and space time defects? if not they'll be just fine and mind their business

Don't think so. The Xeelee don't really notice lesser races often. The only times when humanity really gets their attention is when they start trying to fuck with them or otherwise mess with some junk of theirs, at which point the Baryonic Lords come to remind them exactly who they're trying to start shit with.

>Another one of these off topic power level dick measuring contest threads
fuck off back to vs battles wiki and r/whowouldwin faggots
>inb4 "BUT IT'S FUN!"

Attached: IT JUST WORKS.gif (392x410, 451K)

Someone made star humans in Flux but fuck me if I cared enough to finish the book and find out who

El Hermano kills them all

Attached: El Hermano.jpg (1585x791, 84K)

from type 2 red giants, not from nowhere. otherwise their war with the photino birds would be pointless

no, space time defects. they were born in the singularities near black holes, they live there but they're not made of black holes

Not an argument faggot.

Attached: KING CRIMSON.jpg (697x697, 33K)

>they were born in the singularities near black holes
Technically speaking, they trace their origin to the first few 'moments' after the Big Bang.

Go sperg out somewhere else.

They would be pretty strong, but I think the Celestials would stop them or start shit with them because they have a master plan...

Also it would be interesting to see how they interact with Infinity, the personification of time, and Eternity, the personification of space. In the Xeelee universe there are no abstracts and few beings that can truly see or understand all the time fuckery. The birds don't even understand, they just do their thing and then restart at the beginning of stable time if they get killed.

In comicbook terms, Xeelee always seemed like Dr. Manhattan if he stopped his "We are all puppets of time, I just see the strings" shtick and actually started trying to do his own things regardless of what his future self is supposed to do.

What's the matter? Don't have an actual reason to say why this should be on the board, so you're just gonna whine and call me a faggot? Isn't that what all you fuckheads do whenever someone tells you to go back to your power level debating websites?

Attached: kingu crimson.jpg (561x748, 46K)

There are the Monads, which are the closest equivalent the Sequence has to what comics define as Abstracts, but we know nothing about them beyond them making universes.

You are literally sperging out whilst avatarfagging with King Crimson animeshit. Meanwhile, people are actually using the Xeelee as a basis for discussion.

Guess which one is more cancerous, you underage mongoloid?

No, they traveled back in time to as close to the Big Bang as they could and then started their civilization there.

They basically spent an undetermined amount of time evolving and learning how to do stuff, then they broke out of the causal time stream, went back in time and started their empire in a bootstrap-like time loop that they severed.

The interesting thing is that there seems to be a meta time stream, as eventually the birds appear and the Xeelee were able to notice that the birds would go back in time to the start of existence when killed.

>The interesting thing is that there seems to be a meta time stream, as eventually the birds appear and the Xeelee were able to notice that the birds would go back in time to the start of existence when killed.
The birds seemingly have some equivalents to the Xeelee's own tech, which makes fighting them a serious problem overall. Combine that with their anathemic nature towards Baryonic life, and you have an enemy against which victory becomes nigh-impossible.

haha

Attached: starterpack.png (1638x944, 59K)

You're adorable.

Was it tech or just their natural state? I thought they were naturally able to reset and naturally did all of that to the stars and such? Also I remember that the reason the Xeelee couldn't beat them is because they would 'reset' to the beginning of time if killed. That meant that they could never get rid of any of the birds and their numbers would only increase with each cycle...

They weren't fighting the Xeelee, they were just slowly turning all stars into ones that wouldn't turn into black holes, thus depriving the Xeelee of their powersource and also protecting their young from high gravitation which was the only thing to really hurt them.

fixed

Attached: starterpack.png (1638x944, 103K)

>Was it tech or just their natural state?
It's implied that either they just have similar tech or it's a mixture of both.

Also, they were definitely engaged against the Xeelee. Both sides were throwing galaxies against each other as bullets IIRC. And when the Birds found out about the Xeelee creating the Ring to hsve all baryonic life escape into a new universe through the Bulk, they fucking flipped their shit and tried to cut them off and sabotage their efforts. They might not have given a shit before, but there was definitely something spiteful on their part.

Flux is kind of a slog, yeah.

Considering how easily the Celestials are dealt with by comparison (looking at you Knull) I imagine more of a Cancerverse scenario where the Celestials put up a defense fight for a while. And then start jobbing the attosecond the Xeelee realise they can just portal All-Black the Necrosword into the fray to even the odds.

>go back in time to the start of existence
>high gravitation is their kryptonite

Wait a minute, does this mean if the Photino Birds invaded DC then Darkseid could singlehandedly end their whole invasion by doing a belly flop on the multiverse in his true form like in Final Crisis?

The Photino Birds kind of need a multiverse to remain a thing even with their nature, so yes? I mean, it's not like Darkseid can reasonably asspull another Final Crisis anytime soon.

You don’t read comics. Fuck off and leave.

>Waaaaaaaaaa

I just find it funny Darkseid hasn’t tried to conquer DC by powerbombing other New God true forms at the multiverse.

>”Desaad, the Forever People have arrived. We’ll need a bigger catapult”
>the real reason Granny Goodness is his favourite is because she has the biggest potential kinetic impact of his inner circle

>I-if I spam shit they’ll think I belong
Fuck off back to Yea Forums

Darkseid is too focused on getting the ALE to think of something like that. Besides, it probably wouldn't be very satisfying for his tyranny boner.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does anything in Marvel NOT job at some point?

There is nothing fun about whoodwin fights, it's retarded shit for babies and autists. Save it for its containment board at Spacebattles.

>it's retarded shit for babies and autists.
So, Yea Forums's entire userbase? Not seeing a problem here?

literally no

Attached: E1B7DC9A-17F9-490A-B1B1-333657287B20.jpg (2048x1575, 872K)

Could anyone, ANYONE defeat Thanos with Starlin writing?
I thought so.

It's fucking amazing how whenever Marvel tries to do powerful and supreme cosmic entities, it always shoots itself in the fucking foot.

Bump.

What do the Xeelee use stars for besides them being a potential resource they use via them turning into blackholes?