Was he in the wrong or not?

Was he in the wrong or not?

Attached: Willie.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM
youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes the school shooter is still in the wrong regardless of how much he was bullied to get to that point.

>dork tries to get revenge on bullies who kicked his ass and made his life a living hell
>Gets beaten up by Terry twice
>ends up alone in prison with no visitors and has to wear a thought dampening helmet and remain in shackles for the rest of his life

People forget that Terry was a chad in his school. He wasn't some Peter Parker loser that got picked on or was unpopular; he was Ace Cockburn and got all the babes. Terry has nothing but disdain for incel dweebs like that guy.

Justice demands action, user.

Actiond should have consequences. People can’t be reliant on fitting in the cracks, faults, and loopholes of established institutions to get away with everything.

Justice must be fair, user

At least he wasn't a wuss, he hit them where it hurt.

>Mentally and emotionally scar a life
>lose yours
Sounds fair to me.

>People forget that Terry was a chad in his school. He wasn't some Peter Parker loser that got picked on or was unpopular; he was Ace Cockburn and got all the babes. Terry has nothing but disdain for incel dweebs like that guy.

But that's one of the things I liked about the show. The "Peter Parker" type of character is old and stale. "Loser gets power and shows everybody he's cool" is worn out. Terry was a popular, cool kid who danced at night clubs, was a bad boy rebel, had hot babes hanging off him left and right, and pretty much lived a charmed life. Then he got to be Batman and his already sweet life only got cooler and cooler. The worst thing to happen to him wasn't even that bad by anybody's metric. "A bloo bloo bloo it turns out that I'm a clone of a handsome, athletic, intelligent, genetic ubermencsh billionaire playboy a bloo bloo bloo!"

It was so different from the usual "dorky kid JUST LIKE YOU gets powers and becomes a hero JUST LIKE YOU WOULD!" shtick. Just an already cool, popular kid getting the coolest job in the world. No pandering to zit-faced little faggots.

>he threw a spitball at me
>guess I gotta kill him

I mean, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised of people advocating for extreme punishment against bullies on this board as most here were likely on that receiving end.

It was a neat inversion because if anything, taking the bat role made his social life even more shitty and often became a liability.

A life for a life is fair, user.

Bullies are litterally subhuman scum and the world would be a lot better if we practiced post-birth abortion and euthanization up until high school graduation.

Understatement is not a valid argument, and If the only way you can understand people not thinking a slap on the wrist is sufficient punishment is if they were on the receiving end themselves, then you are truly devoid of any morals or human empathy.

Not just that, but a lot of the villains in Batman Beyond were the dorks and losers and geeks that in most typical superhero stories would've been the good guys.

Willie was a nerdlinger picked on by jocks, tried to get revenge twice, got denied without any mercy.

There was that one guy who was Terry's loser friend who got mutated into a green monster, but said he liked it because it gave him power to beat people up, then fell off a bridge and died.

Or that fat kid from "Terry's Friend Dates a Robot" who bought a Real Doll and used her to make all the other kids at school jealous and acted like a stuck up shit head until she went haywire.

Batman Beyond made it a point to show that just because someone is a geek or an outcast or a nerd, it doesn't mean they're inherently a good person. Given then first opportunity, they'd be just as awful as any jock or chad. Batman Beyond was a show where the jocks were the good guys, the nerds were the bad guys, and the jocks ALWAYS beat the nerds. I can see why it wasn't so popular with a lot of the comic book crowd. Regardless, it was a refreshing change of pace.

Kids, it’s summer. Go outside and play, not defending murder the kids who made fun of you once

The bully didnt take a life though, just hit some guy's feewees.

>All that second shit.
So it is personal then.

Don't forget the rat-guy that tried to make a live-in GF out of Terry's girl

fuck gamers.

Never thought of it like that.
Motherfucker you gave me a new respect for this show.

>a bloo bloo bloo!"
the fuck is wrong with you.

And its people like this user that deserve to get shot

>A bloo bloo bloo it turns out that I'm a clone of a handsome, athletic, intelligent, genetic ubermencsh billionaire playboy a bloo bloo bloo!"

Did you forget his mothger's husband who raised him died?

If you have no arguments, then i don’t see why you feel the need to get the last word. It won’t make you any less incorrect or uneducated.

NERD

A life denied is a life taken, childhood and adolescence are incredibly critical years that have a massive influence of future success and happiness.

>personal
Second degree, but yes.

Grind every last jackass jock, cruel nerd, juvie junkie, and mean girl into paste and burn it.

>the nerds were the bad guys, and the jocks ALWAYS beat the nerds.
WE NEED MORE SHOW LIKE THIS

The real moral of the story is get the Hell out of Gotham. Gotham Tech noir world is built of the back of scientist who were ripped off. The wealthy in Gotham earn their fortune by stealing ideas from respectable scientist and turning them into monster to destroy their credibility.

If you came make it out of Gotham, you might just make it.

Dude, don’t blame your failures as an adult on someone teasing you as a kid, that stuff’s all you

Emotional scarring is little better than physical harm, and there are plenty of cases where people have been prosecuted by the law for it
>it’s all personal then
What a base, animalistic mind you have, to not be able to fathom any holding any sort of convictions unless they experienced something personally. Not everyone is as lacking in moral fiber as you.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN

why do people live there?

The most oppressed group of all... GAMERS

You know, X-Men Evolution was really similar in how it portrayed the Brotherhood as the geeks and losers whom the heroes never accepted or wanted to even try to help, while the X-Men were all the chads and beauty queens.

Like in the first episode, Toad tries to befriend Cyclops and he basically tells him to fuck off because he's gross and lame. Prof. X makes it a point to bring Nightcrawler into the school and help him, but makes no effort to try and understand or help Toad (even when Toad winds up in the school after being manipulated by Mystique). Of all characters, Toad was the one with the most potential to not be a villain, but he was a loser so the heroes had no interest in him.

Then Blob shows up an episode later and the series points out that he's literally a carnival sideshow freak and everyone points and laughs at him wherever he goes. He kidnaps Jean because she was kind to him and literally no one in his life was ever nice to him, so he misinterpreted it. Rather than explain that to him at the end and help him, the X-Men just had Rogue kick his ass and hand him over to the Brotherhood.

Then in later seasons, the Brotherhood became more nuisances than rivals and Cyclops even started calling them the "Loserhood". They were fucking dorks and outcasts who only banded together because no one else would take them in. The X-Men had zero interest in helping any of them because they weren't "cool" mutants.

Kind of a weird time for cartoons in the late 90s, where the superhero shows were framing nerds as bad guys and jocks as heroes. I miss it...

>doesn't read post
>understates how destructive and long-reaching bullying can be on a child's developpment by pretending it's all just minor ribbing or teasing
>still thinks I'm complaining from personal, first degree experience
How are you literate enough to even post here.

>Terry a chad
I always saw Terry as normal tier. Sure, he was on the wrestling team but he wasn't like the chads using slappers.
Definitely not a virgin though.

Yeah, that was always weird to me as a kid. I actually liked the Brotherhood as a kid, I remember Toad and Blob were my faves and I liked the episode where everyone thought they were heroes.

nerds need to know their place, under the boot of the jock master race.

Man, you are saying the punishment for making fun of someone should be to blow them away. I dont know what dictatorship you escaped from but killing all bullies or people you think are bullies wont stop bullying, bullying will always exist in some form so long as the human ego exists.

Your other option is simply nuking humanity, which I'm sure is an option someone like you would consider

Again,
>making fun of someone
If you think bullying is just the occasional taunt, insult, or joke at another's expense, you have absolutely NO experience with what public school is actually like and can do to a kid. Shut up and don't speak on things you have no knowledge of.

Terry wasn't a jock but he was definitely a chad. He didn't go out of his way to pick on nerds (and they showed he was friends with several of them), but he was definitely one of the "cool kids" at his school. Guy danced down at da club, had a hot girlfriend, had hot chicks like Ten trying to get with him, was way too handsome and athletic to ever be unpopular (and they showed he was friends with several of the popular kids in addition to the dorks, like the blonde stacy girl from the Splicers episode).

Terry was a total chad, but in the same way that Kim Possible was a total stacy. Perfect and popular in every way, but not a bully.

Only if he fails.

>and don't speak on things you have no knowledge of.
>projecting this hard.

The only wrong thing he did was failing

That kind of mentality makes you sound like the biggest bully here.

Attached: Paranorman 2012 720p.mkv_snapshot_01.17.17_[2019.07.01_18.02.36].jpg (1280x536, 81K)

Also, that haircut

And not one of those cases carried a death sentence. I mention personal because With personal affliction comes personal bias. Someone who was bullied constantly themselves probably WOULD think it's a good idea to waste someone over another person calling them names. It skews their perspective because they still havent let their own experiences go. They cant look at similar scenarios objectively because they themselves are still too hurt.

>Willie tries to get revenge on his abusive dad and the jocks who beat him up
>Terry kicks his ass and sends him to juvie where actual criminals try to beat him up all day

>Willie gets powers and uses them to try to get revenge again
>Terry goes to juvie and pretends to be Willie's friend only long enough to get him to confess to having powers, then beats him up and gets him balled and chained in solitary confinement as a scientific freak of nature of the rest of his life

See, geeks? Don't EVER try and fight back. Know your place.

Because you obviously still haven’t moved on. Normal people don’t think this. I got picked on as a kid, that doesn’t mean they should die.

Terry pretending to be Willie's friend and then turning on him when he got what he wanted was the only part that seemed pretty fucked up. Willie actually thought he and Terry were buddies and tricking him like that likely just made him even more paranoid, self-loathing and fucked up.

For the last time he's not a clone. If he was a clone he would look exactly like Bruce. He's Bruces kid

It's not Detroit

youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM

>>Terry goes to juvie and pretends to be Willie's friend only long enough to get him to confess to having powers
not trying to talk him down or giving him "with great power comes great responsibility" speech

the FUCK?

This is not Superman.
This is Bat"only I should get cool things and no one else can be trusted with cool things"man

>people do wrong
>wow don't punish them that's mean :^(

Yeah, Terry doesn't really try to reason with Willie or sympathize with him to help him work through his issues and realize what he's doing is wrong. He just plays buddy with him while wearing a wire and as soon as Willie blurts out that he has telekinesis and is behind the "ghost" attacks at school, Terry snaps his fingers and a bunch guards rush in and try to subdue Willie.

But, that's Batman for you. He doesn't play gentle with criminals really doesn't give a shit about their feelings or if they get better or not. Be it Bruce or Terry, Batman's goal is to get dangerous people locked up, not rehabilitate them.

>still doesn't read
>still playing armchair psych
>still understating bullying by pretending it's Disney live action teasing
If an adult did to another adult what bullies do to kids, they'd be arrested and ruined for harassment, emotional abuse, and likely physical assault. They'd be rightly considered as a monster and a net drain on society.
You fucking idiot.

They arent saying they shouldn't be punished, they are saying a punishment should fit the bill and killing someone because they hurt your feelings is a tad extreme.

It's almost as if most kids are immature idiots who need to grow up. Who knew?

And yet they wouldnt be put on death row, you fucking retard.

Exactly. Terry is not that type of hero. The saddest thing is in canon, Terry shitty city life is a direct result of "Batman helping" Gotham.

Attached: fommz64792u01.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

Batman is a fucking retard and the only reason that he doesn't kill is because PTSD

youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ

All he did was fight back, then the bullies got scared he didn’t shoot anyone.
He’s creepy because of his stalkerish tendencies

Calm down faggot

based

He used a giant fucking robot the first time

>bullying
>Just"hurt your feelings"
Do you get off on being impaired, user?

>high/middle schoolers
>incapable of understanding basic empathy, at least to the extent where they DONT drive others to suicide or longstanding mental trauma
Toppest of wews

the thing about Peter is he's been in Willie's place so he knows Willie's pain, with Terry I don't remember him being bullied, one guy tried to fuck with him but Terry made him a laughing stock of the school, I think Terry's world view is fix your own problems and don't do crime.

Attached: 1561920602148.jpg (534x534, 69K)

I always thought of the show as what if Flash became a superhero instead of Peter
then this dweeb came along and I though holy shit, they gave him his own peter parker, just without the sadness of uncle death

only time i actually remember the chads being the bad guys was when their coach was basically forcing them to use highly addictive performance enhancing drugs
kinda shows that even the guys who would normally be jerks in high school aren't psychopaths who would normally do illegal shit, they had some older, psychotic drug pusher making them do this shit

AWWWW user's gonna cwy?

Attached: 1510118503842.jpg (664x527, 38K)

dude had two hot chicks who craved his dick

I think the closest thing to a chad being a villain in Beyond was that one honor roll student who was secretly the leader of the Jokers and got pissed that Smart Black Girl was chosen for Valedictorian over him. He wasn't portrayed as a dork, just an overachiever at everything and popular in school, but he was still an egghead that got pissed because someone was smarter than him.

I don't think he knew that there was a camera in the room
i always saw it as him thinking willie had some kind of power now & he wanted to get him to admit it before trying to talk him out of creeping on the cheerleaders

Don't forget that lonely dude who had a crush on Inque and did everything she told him to do, then at the end he gets mutated into a blob monster and spends the rest of his life in a cage eating mashed potatoes while a fat chick regales him with stories of her boring life.

Like, the moral was, "HA! That's what you GET you kissless incel! That'll teach you to be lonely and fall in love!"

>I don't think he knew that there was a camera in the room

>in juve isolated room
>no camera
he's not stupid

The moral was “Don’t blindly do what criminals tell you to just because you’re horny”

>But, that's Batman for you. He doesn't play gentle with criminals really doesn't give a shit about their feelings or if they get better or not. Be it Bruce or Terry, Batman's goal is to get dangerous people locked up, not rehabilitate them.

>That episode where the Penguin does his time in prison, tries to go legit and be a good person, Batman stalks him and threatens him and gives him the "I'm watching you!" speech. Bruce's friend then dates him as a prank and crushes him emotionally until he finally snaps and reverts back to being a criminal. Batman was like "I was right all along!" and Penguin goes back to prison.

>That episode where Clayface is fucking dying and steals parts for a machine to keep him from melting to death. He builds the machine and the doctor is about to throw the switch to save his life when Batman destroys it and lets Clayface die because "you shouldn't have stolen the parts, criminal scum!"

DCAU Batman REALLY doesn't give a shit about helping any criminal get getter that isn't Two-Face.

I was surprised at how ruthless he was towards Catwoman. Kind of refreshing.

But what if they directly apealed to your fetish?

That’s a horse of a different color

>The moral was don't meet your "hero"

>"Loser gets power and shows everybody he's cool"
Literally does not happen to Peter. Even after getting his powers he stayed unpopular for a while, due to anger over Ben's death, and lack of social life due to Spider-Man. It wasn't until college where became more of a Terry Guiness type, but it had nothing to do with his powers and more to do with him growing up.

Neo-liberals are always in the wrong

>hurrdurr I'm going to ignore a real problem because apathy makes me feel a bit more alpha
You're pathetic. Children are killing themselves and others, or at least suffering from harmful mental and emotional trauma, and all you can say is "aww, poor kids, getting their feefees hurt"

You're disgusting and are EXACTLY the reason why this is even a problem.

Don’t be mean, you bully

>no u
No weonder you don't think it's a problem, you have the maturity of a kindergartener with all of the implied naivety.

Woah, you gotta be careful, you can traumatize somebody with those words, someone prep the electric chair

You're not being clever, user. I see what you're trying to do, and you're not being clever.

You wouldn't be so glib if you'd seen what actual bullying, what actual harassment, can do to a kid. Death would honestly be a mercy to the perpetrators compared to what they deserve.

While I do agree bullies should face stiffer discipline, saying they should be killed makes you sound like an overly emotional child.

You’re hurting my feelings, we need to stop you somehow

>Death would honestly be a mercy to the perpetrators compared to what they deserve.
This makes you sound like a crazy person

I tell that to myself whenever I spit on homeless people :)

Why? Murderers are executed, bullies in t he worst cases are just one step removed.

>doubling down
It's a good thing you're an adult and not a developing child.

And you sound like some ivory tower idiot who doesn't know the suffering these kids are going through.

Give me your lunch money, faggot

Why, too poor to get your own?

BASED gamer

T. Traumatized nerd

>T-T--They have to fight back somehow.
Lel, you bullied faggot literally never fight back and that's why you're bullied. Instead of rocking your bully at that moment you take it and stew with it and literally dont do a goddamn thing until you get something you consider the ultimate equalizer.

Beyond had your number and knew a bullied person with powers would just become a villian/bully themselves.

But he did just fight them back
>muh powers
Who cares?

>Your other option is simply nuking humanity, which I'm sure is an option someone like you would consider
Eh, worked for the Federation

Attached: 61Hs02dIfwL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

>Batman Beyond was a show where the jocks were the good guys

Eh, I wouldn't take it that far. Terry wasn't a nerd or bullied, but he wasn't at the top of food chain either. He never bought into hierarchies like that. He also had a low opinion of people like Nelson and Blade.

And while people would think of you as an asshole or while you may or may not face an assault charge for it, you aren't going to be put to death for it.

>worst that happens to him is that he's Bruce's clone

Yeah, I guess finding the corpse of your murdered father is just a minor inconvenience alongside finding out that you are technically not his son.

Terry almost never talked about or mentioned his father again after his origin episode. He was never all that broken up about it.

>corpse of your murdered father is just a minor inconvenience alongside finding out that you are technically not his son.
Not even the first time that happened in Beyond. One of Dana's high school friends I forget her name but she was the short haired blonde. Anyways turns out the man who raised her was her father's business partner. Her original father got buried alive during illegal dumping, and was still alive.

Attached: zI2qDU7cErX7a25P3OWuHpmCV1PfvWNZf_CeAGL4r3k.jpg (674x533, 39K)

Nope, she was a redhead. "Earthmover" is a seriously messed up episode.

Attached: JackieWallace.png (340x255, 117K)

Oh okay, been awhile. Did she stay with her "not" dad at the end?

Honestly it’s probably considered a normal part of living in Gotham

I don't know if we ever find out what happens afterward.

They never say but it’s safe to assume their relationship was rocky afterwards the whole episode was fucked and worse of all the adopted dad want some asshole he genuinely cared for her and didn’t know the real dad got horribly mutated

Future Gotham is really fucked up.

>the adopted dad want some asshole he genuinely cared for her and didn’t know the real dad got horribly mutated

But he still killed the original dad (or TRIED to kill him, anyway) in order to take over the company and get rich. He only took care of the guy's family afterward out of guilt.

I thought it really was an accident at least that’s what I remember from the episode

How does same thing then should or could be implement to schools? The main problem with bullying is that there isn't any real consequences. "Oh you get couple of attentions, because you called him so and so." or "Let's move the bullied kid to separate school, because we want to him or her to know that he is the weaker one and weak people only deserve exile".

Also, how come the bullied has to face full consequences from his actions, while bullies get off the hook? Asocial behavior should be punishable too. Sure, death is permanent, but cops and military sure don't seem to give two shits as long as it keeps them alive.

I get that the whole point of Willie is to show that bullied can also be antisocial dicks, but it still doesn't make bullies point anymore justified. It's cycle of violence more than anything.

Attached: never stop the madness.jpg (611x313, 46K)

No it definitely was an accident the adopted dad was genuinely gonna be a partner with the earthmover but they ducked up getting rid of it

Remember that scene where the teens were impressed Terry didn't need a calculator. Looks at kids now awaday over reliance on technology. Freaky how much this show predicted.

What is his haircut called?

The Trunks haircut

forgot pic

Attached: Boomerman.png (700x478, 521K)

Bullying persists because it's the truth about human society. It's the 'normal', so in a way it's passively encouraged.

We don't execute every single murderer out there, you're proposing something that would make you sound insane to almost anyone.

Retard, think about it. You hurt someone, and they hurt you back. That's hardly fair, it's just cyclical hatred. Sure, not everyone can be swayed with words and "Hey, that was bad, please stop", but if you really think getting back at someone is the only way to keep balance, then you're just as stupid as the people you're getting back at.

Your car is made of Legos!

Attached: schwayman.jpg (852x477, 47K)

Don't talk about my car like that please.

Attached: JimmyOsgood.png (500x375, 348K)

Easy-bake oven, bitch!

yeah, he's normal tier. nelson and the other jocks are above him and terry looked out for the nerds.

Those were Brads while Terry was Chad.

There was an episode called "Terry's Friend Dates a Robot" where Howard literally did nothing wrong by getting a robot waifu, but gets punished for it.

Attached: Howard_popular.jpg (961x719, 69K)

Because he knew tha robots are dangerous, that she was possessive and jealous and still did nothing until it was too late, putting everyone in the party in danger because he was too focused in getting robopussy.

Not his fault the manufacturer literally built her with dangerous capabilities. You can't hold a car owner responsible if they're fucking car kills people with built-in electrical shots, that's the fault of the dealer/company that built it with such needless functions.

How did he afford it in the first place?

Pretty sure his dad was loaded, he had a pretty scway looking house.

>Howard literally did nothing wrong by getting a robot waifu, but gets punished for it.

He purchased a robot that was programmed to love him and when she started loving him he told her to back off and that he didn't like her, making her go haywire.

Also, it was a total "DUH NO WAY FAG" episode.

If he is aware of the faults then he is a moron for not taking precautions

Isn't that the exact dynamic of Platinum and the Professor in the Metal Men comics? He built a female robot that was programmed to want to have sex with him, but every time she tries to have sex with him he's like NO WAY FAG and shoves her to the ground.

Why do DC characters keep building sex robots and then get upset when they want to have sex?

Attached: 1397859380978.png (1920x1440, 40K)

Just barely. Why the fuck would a sexbot factory fucking give them such deadly abilities? There's no excuse for that.

So he used his dads money to buy a sexbot, threw a party in his dad’s house while they were away and then blew up his dad’s house? That seems like plenty of wrongs to me.

BDSM?
>Why do DC characters keep building sex robots and then get upset when they want to have sex?
>DC characters
>IQ

Because fucking a robot is basically masturbation and no one in DC masturbates.

He actually started to get somewhere with that other girl from school (though it was clear she was only bandwagoning his newfound confidence and popularity more than anything). And even then, who designs a robot that can become so lethal if its artificial feefees are hurt?

Doc Magnus' excuse is that he built the Metal Men to have free will and WHOAH WHAT A COINCIDENCE the hot female one desperately wants to fuck his brains out ha ha ha imagine that, crazy right?

There's a difference between wanting a spanking and getting a chunk of your ass cut off by an impact that also shatters your tailbone into powder

>who designs a robot that can become so lethal if its artificial feefees are hurt?
Someone who willingly lives in Gotham

No Thanks I'd rather make out with my Marilyn Monrobot

The manufacturer wasn't a villainous group though.

HOT

Please they probably had a camera recording the whole thing and put it in kill mode to use as a test trial

he won the genetic lottery bigger than shit, he has Bruce Wayne DNA in him, he can't stop himself from being chad. even in the very first episode he gets in a high speed motorcycle chase with a street gang, on a school night.

At some point it was explained that the reason they were made illegal is because they were being used as hitmen and could frame people. The company that made them having RoboCop 2 footage wouldn't be surprising.

There's no way to know that. And even then it seems like potential threat to backfire if Bruce or Terry thought to tap into the robot's database and trace it all back to the makers.

That's more of an issue with the X-Men in general. They WERE originally supposed to be the mutant Chads and beloved celebrities all over the world. Things got complicated when they tried to nuance them by making them stand in for any amount of minority groups, but all our viewpoint characters were STILL the supermodel Chads with cool superpowers. A few rounds of powercreep later, you end up with mutants being born who could literally wipe out the species by themselves if unchecked and whoever wants to get that shit in order is always portrayed as the bad guy

Be a genius in DCAU
Can't afford Metropolis University, all scholarship went to Metahumans
Slum it in Gotham robotics engineer internship

>Week 1
Okay make a robot companion

>Week 2
Scrap that idea, we got a military contract. We need this thing to be fully combatible

>Week 3
Lex Corp beat us to the contract. Can these things still feel compassion?

"I mean. . . Technically."

Good enough let's call them sexbots and get rid of these dumpster fires.

>luck your way into massive psychic powers
>HURR DURR IMMA FIGHT JOCKS FROM MY OLD SCHOOL
fucking idiot

How does that help when your in the yard with a power inhibitor?

Power can corrupt, dude. It's not just a trope in fiction.

The realty is that for as much as Xavier says he wants to help mutants find their place in the world, that "place" always happens to be as soldiers in his secret army. Xavier has a war to win and he doesn't have much use for losers like Toad who can't fight. Even Cypher was a hard sell to the Institute in the New Mutants comics (but Xavier sent him into warzones anyway).

The Brotherhood actually lives up to its name, especially in Evolution, where they're literally a motley family who accepts anyone outcast no matter how weak their powers are and lets them hang around for as long as they want.

>resentful incel failures side with the resentful incel failure

Must be an american thing when shooting up the school is easier than hitting the gym, cleaning your shit up, getting some new clothes and not acting like a sperg.

>until he finally snaps and reverts back to being a criminal
yeah but he got that sweet ass zinger "Being nice would have cost you nothing." on that stupid bitch.

Was he in the wrong or not

Attached: nIn4aqo.png (1065x790, 514K)

He's wrong for having that haircut

It always made me sad seeing Bruce go from really wanting to help criminals reform to ruthlessly foiling or hindering reformation attempts. He even upped his torture methods after Joker's death. It makes sense Terry doesn't give a fuck about what happens to the criminals he stops when you consider how broken his mentor is.

>Murderers are executed
Not usually, there are degrees of punishment, and not every murderer gets the chair, in fact most don't. Besides which the idea of executing anyone, even criminals is still a contentious topic that plenty of people are against. The idea the "Murderers should be executed" is not something that we as a society have agreed on.

>bullies in t he worst cases are just one step removed.
At their worst sure, but not every bully is that bad, just like not every murderer deserves the chair. There are degrees of wrong, and so we have corresponding degrees of punishment. We don't punish shoplifting the same way we punish burglary or robbing banks.

The reason people are arguing against you is because you're pushing for a extreme punishment with no regard to the degree of the crime. Do bullies deserve to be punished? Yes. Are there bullies who have directly contributed to a death and should be dealt with accordingly? Sure, although there are probably less of them then you seem to think there are. But there's a big difference between being a schoolyard punk and deliberately attempting to ruin someones life or drive them to suicide. If you can't acknowledge that, then you'll never get anyone to agree with you.

Yes/no

Yes he needed to stand up for himself given the shitty situation he was in both at school and with what little family he had. It's not like he had any better influence, and when he finally had the means to fight back he did at everyone who gave him shit.

That said he ended up taking it to the far end of the extremes and became an egotistical asshole in his own way, especially after he was stripped of the golem and gained his powers. But one can argue that this might be environmental as well.

In short, he wasn't wrong. He was just given a shotgun in a situation that required a few hard swift kicks in the balls/curbstomping. Though I will say if he left it at just using the Golem to fuck with the kids car and nothing else, that would have been a good enough blow to the fucker without having to go off the deep end.

Thats exactly why Terry gives up on him the second time, the first time he saw him getting bullied he tried to give him a good advice

For Erik, being a mutant is just enough, no matter how gross you are

Well your face is made out of megablocks!

Of course not! That was a really shway car!

Helps he got closer on it pretty quickly, not like Bruce where it stewed in him for years.

>Bruce's friend then dates him as a prank and crushes him emotionally until he finally snaps and reverts back to being a criminal
Man the episode was so good, specially Penguin's end line "I guess we can always blame society (Looks at the woman), Goodby society"

Watch more Soulbrotha videos

Nah. K'nex.

retard

>Bullies
Most of the people these kids shoot weren't bullies. They were either oblivious or they participated in the social pecking order. If your an asocial sperg other kids are going to poke fun of you, that's the world.

I think he says "...High Society". As in, despite him hating commoners, it's actually the snooty Rich folk that have done him wrong.

Or I'm falling for diamond dozen tomfoolery

Based SBN3, I know Yea Forums and it's spin off sites hate him, but you can't deny that his linguistic comedy is high bar

this, that user is just projecting

hes based

Attached: 65668355_511619706276387_3223800532527218688_n.png (521x133, 17K)

No.

No, he does say high society

Did nothing wrong

You mean woke and bluepilled.
Also the guy is fucked in the head from what I have read.

And that parting line, "Society is to blame... HIGH society!"

And he had ANOTHER good line in the New Batman Adventures season, in Joker's Millions. When Joker says he has no schemes and just wants to enjoy his cash, Penguin says "Living well is the best revenge". I sometimes wonder if that line was taken from some place else; it seems to brilliant for a Batman cartoon.

Willie was wrong to get hung up on a Stacy when he could have pursued someone closer to his level and he was wrong again when he got swole but kept the gymcel mentality.
A lot of the incel stuff in the DCAU came from Paul Dini's own personal experience. The guy was a permavirgin fruitlessly chasing Stacies into his 30s. Finally got over it and married Zatanna.

Attached: Dark Night - A True Batman Story-087.jpg (1988x3056, 901K)

Paul Dini is also obese. He might've had more success in his teens or 20s if he'd lost some of that blubber.

I mean, he landed a Zatanna lookalike, which was his fetish, so good for him. But only after he'd gotten rich in Hollywood television and found someone willing to marry him for his money.

Did you really expect the lady villain to change her ways or accept a sidekick just because a loser fell in love with her?

I think it was more the severity of the punishment that was extreme, but he also let a convicted murderer free from prison so he kinda had it coming.

Things like this confirm that bullied kids deserved the bullying

Bully’s are natural in the world, which is why we created laws, that allows bully’s to work as police men and release their violent tendencies but only when it’s allowed and against low lives, problem is when we let the idiots at the precinct believe they run the show

Bully’s are natural in the world, which is why we created laws, that allows bully’s to work as police men and release their violent tendencies but only when it’s allowed and against low lives, problem is when we let the idiots at the precinct believe they run the show
Sex bots are also a huge waste of resources considering they only serve losers that can’t get their dick wet yet here we are

Obvious: They want to teach men about how bad 'sex robots' are. In reality we will even not call them that, because they are not only about sex and none of the problems in such stories will ever be one in real life.

Attached: Iron-Skies-01.jpg (695x1089, 344K)

iirc, they were basically military-grade robots that bruce used all the time to train Terry against his old rogues gallery