WHY DOES THIS KEEP SHOWING UP ON MY RECOMMENDATIONS?

WHY DOES THIS KEEP SHOWING UP ON MY RECOMMENDATIONS?

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.png (401x108, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI
youtube.com/watch?v=iGaaKHMZQVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vjf3VKguq_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ieQq9pGGs-I
youtube.com/watch?v=5BZLz21ZS_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw it it's pretty meh and "muh semantics"
Not worth it

I watch a lot of Simpsons clips and there was a period were it kept recommending me pedobait vids with Lisa in the shower or some shit.
That hasn't happened for some time, thankfully

>Watch literally any thing even slightly vidya-related
>This crackhead looking motherfucker pops up
I hate this fucking algorithm so fucking much. At least have the decency to recommend someone who actually produces content, not some faggot reacting to someone else's work.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

his setup btw

Attached: 1561934082945.jpg (2048x1536, 411K)

but zombie peter is best peter

Learn how to use YouTube.

Attached: Not-interested-YouTube-PC_7c4a12eb7455b3a1ce1ef1cadcf29289.png (340x220, 76K)

Thanks for making me feel better about my apartment.

But this isn't convinient, maaaaan

>Connecting to your account at all

>shitdonnalds
subbed and unsubbed

yw, and he never changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI

That never works.

Fuck this ,i dont want an account,i'm not giving more datas to Facebook and Google.It's YouTube job to solve their algorithm.Seriously, yesterday i was litteraly searching movie reviews and YouTube showed alt-right cunts hot take on "immigration" and "racism against whites" in my recommended

>Spiderman 3 is a secret masterpiece
>Spiderman 3 is the best Spiderman movie
>Why Spiderman 3 is secretly the best Spideroman movies
>Spiderman 3 - A Forgotten Gem?
>Is Spiderman 3 a secretly genius film?
>Spiderman 3 is genius and here's why

Attached: alexjonesredyell.png (309x313, 126K)

>Install this chrome extension
>right click or type a name to block a channel or keyword
>never see them ever again

thank me later.

Attached: file.png (729x688, 115K)

None of you know true pain

Attached: Annoying.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Because you're a filthy capeshitter and google knows it

FUCKING THIS
i haven't even seen it and I know that isnt even in the video
Outer thumbnails were a mistake

This. I don't wanna raise any rumors about the anime public but whenever Cartoonist Kayfabe releases anything related to manga, every recommendation that's not one of their videos is some alt-right mouthbreather complaining about captain Marvel or black characters or some other outrage bait shit.

For the longest time I kept getting recommendations for Logan Paul videos.
But not his own vids. no no.
Reactions and opinions from other Youtubers.
>What's wrong with Logan Paul?
>Is Logan Paul actually a genius?
>Logan Paul should be in prison!
>Logan Paul: kinda cute?
>Logan Paul is the reason men earn more than women
>Logan Paul Spiderman Frozen Metallica Spongebob Minecraft for Kids funny video

Youtube algorithm.
Mate.
I need to have a word with you.
I have never watched a single second of a Logan Paul video.
The chances of me being interested in click bait commentary on him by brain dead losers is zero percent.
I get that you try to show me new content and hey I've found great channels that way.
But you need to learn to move on after a while.

>shit I dont give a shit about stays on my recommendations for months
>cave in and watch it
>it's good

Google knows.
Join the cluster or perish.
We demand it.

I know Oggy does clickbait now

Attached: sonic cd.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>Seriously, yesterday i was litteraly searching movie reviews and YouTube showed alt-right cunts hot take on "immigration" and "racism against whites" in my recommended
>Watch one Joe Rogan clip and my suggestions are now full of guys screeching about women or brown people or "don't you think it's funny how.." logical fallacies

post pre-Zombie Spidey being fed with sand

Man, this shit should be illegal and punishable community work. Jesus.

oh boy weirdo recommendations thread my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=iGaaKHMZQVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vjf3VKguq_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ieQq9pGGs-I
youtube.com/watch?v=5BZLz21ZS_Y

WHY DOES THIS FAGGOT NOT USE UBLOCK?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vjf3VKguq_U
Superbunnyhop is pure quality, my dude. Most of the time he does actual journalism.

It's fucking insane how many different channels there are with this ugly weasel.

Attached: 1559297025096.jpg (432x168, 21K)

This dosen't happen to me, in fact youtube seems to favor videos I already watched over new ones.

I don't even like RWBY or Voltron, but the fact people constantly make 3 hour long rants that have the pacing and content of reading out a TVtropes page is why I don't cry when people constantly scream about "Muh copyright"

>tfw youtube let me block all those late night show hosts from showing up in my recommended
>haven't seen their drivel recommended to me in years
feels good man. youtube may be shit, but at least it let me do that

Attached: 1518205878465.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Asmongold is a pretty cool guy, and it's not his fault. He doesn't waste his time policing the channels that steal his content because he's literally too busy to be busy. He makes a vod and it immediately gets stolen and put on Youtube by faggots trying to game the system and make chump change. He's gone on record saying there's nothing he can do about it because copyright strikes would get contested as being "transformative". He makes no money at all from the dozen or so Youtube scalps that are out there, and he's legit mad that they influence his public image.

This fucking thing keeps following me.

Attached: Screenshot.png (975x204, 168K)

Then just tell the robot you're not interested.
Just click the three dots. It's not hard to stop seeing stuff on the piece of shit website.

I've seen this months ago yet youtube keeps recommending it to me.
Also Simon Gotch's been burying Enzo Amore among my recommendations for almost a year now.

Psst. Nobody cares about your e-celeb.

Post vids you've watched multiple times already, but YT still recommends them.

Attached: ih.png (342x106, 29K)

Literally every fucking music video I’ve listened to more than once.

Attached: BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9 11 barelyHuman11.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Just open the menu on the right and pick ignore bro

THIS. It’s a good video, but goddamn, at least shoot me something related and not the exact same one over and over. You’re encouraging my autistic habits.

Attached: 6A029EF1-AB03-4605-9977-32AE686A4917.jpg (480x411, 15K)

of course it is. Youtube is evil

JOHNY JOHNY

same, forsen1

Attached: 1562013360625.png (380x106, 36K)

>Google is evil
FTFY

Though I guess YouTube would’ve gone to shit one way or the other.

Attached: important.videos.jpg (480x360, 17K)

WHAT IS IT?!

that doesn't work, is like telling to iTunes that you don't want to update.

Are they wrong?

>Chrome
>Youtube

>not using chrome

Attached: 1535648896873.jpg (319x319, 9K)

>Watch literally anything educational

Attached: Capture.jpg (336x188, 14K)

Because you watch shitty comics vulgarization videos.

I don't feel bad about that because youtubers are complete hypocrites about that shit. You CAN buy the rights to music you use in your videos (most of which don't qualify as fair use by any stretch of the imagination) to prevent demonetization. Youtubers are not willing to because they're used to old internet rules and simply don't want to pay, so they'd rather play the victim and advertise those awful gatcha to children.

>TFW you make your own music for your decently produced videos
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for forcing me to play the Violin, Guitar, Trombone, and Piano as a kid.

Attached: 0e0d55edc716c14f1f7ed3887b4dd0d1de8b937c7eefcc4998fc5d4213dd1afb.jpg (1280x853, 188K)

Don't bring it up, then.

F

Attached: IMG_0725.jpg (502x800, 102K)

I've been trying to find ways to ban "assmongoloid reacts X" from my youtube recommendations, but I just ended up blocking recommendations in general with Ublock

Hey good on you, man, although I've read people who did the same thing but still got copyright strike issues.
Also it's one thing when small amateurs use music that belongs to some major company, but people who live off youtube also do that shit with smaller internet musicians who can't realistically do anything about it and their drones justify it by saying it gives those musicians visibility.
And then there's
>twitch

This. I've told Jewtube I'm not interested in an entire channel five different times and it keeps recommending me their shit.

[laughs in manifest 3]
Enjoy not being able to use essential extensions anymore when that rolls out.

I barely use jootoob, unless it's a link I can embed here, but I distinctly remember the Recommendations having a Not Interested button. Did they get rid of that?

>complaining about copyright violations while using Yea Forums

Oh i am laffin how many storytimes does this board have currently?

How many storytimers live off storytiming on Yea Forums?
Fucking over copyright owners is fine in my book if you don't make money off it.

I just find it hypocritical complaining about reeeing about copyright on a site that used to have a sub-board dedicated to filesharing over DDL sites and still has a torrent board.

"racism against whites" is a thing through breadtuber

user, unlike youtubers we don't make money off that material nor do we whine about not being given money.

It does.
I haven't seen a finger video or anything along those lines in MONTHS.

>not pausing your watch history
I don't know what to say

It's all about making sure to delete certain things from your history AND blocking channels/videos. I rigged it so I wouldn't get a singe KH3 video when it came out to avoid spoilers.

It took some time, but mine aren't too bad right now.

Attached: alright.png (1322x718, 1015K)

>not gettin gpaid for storytiming
Look at this loser.

But that's not what I was doing you utter retard. I was saying people who make money off violating copyright laws could clearly pay to not have the issues they complain about, not that copyright is sacred and private usage of copyrighted material is immoral.

>I have to use ableist insults to defend corporations jewing small time youtube creators

I watch educational vids all the time and I have never seen whatever that thing you posted is.

t. retard

Wow YouTube videos sure are Yea Forums related.

MODS MODS MOSDD DEELETE ELLDELLET EDELETE THREAD NNOWWWWW

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

would you rather have Nerrel's Majora Mask 3ds rant video? that shit got recommended to me for like a year

At least it isn’t that shitty Cosmonaut Variety video that YouTube won’t stop shilling.

I listened to part of that Chipmunks on 16 speed album once over a year ago and it's still at the top of my recommendations

for the past 3 months, this is my recommended ist.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 01.52.28.png (395x502, 240K)

I'd take that over the billion family guy and simpsons recommendations.

I was wondering what the fuck was up with this dude, he shows up literally fucking everywhere.

>SsethTzeentach
Check out his God Hand video if you haven't. Not a single Youtuber is a based as he is

Attached: You got me.jpg (625x476, 20K)

I wondered why my normie friend suddenly brought up Marvel Zombies Spider-Man.

Even my worst isn't that bad. That's fucking disgusting.

They're wrong about it being the best but Spiderman 3 was a good movie under all the shitty corporate meddling.