Littlest Pet Shop G3

Oh hey remember when we thought Zoe Trent was going to have that smooth delicious mature voice AT ALL TIME?
youtube.com/watch?v=5jpW7EIPkJI

Remember when we thought we were going to watch this show only for Zoe Trent?
Remember when we thought all the songs were going to be laidback, feelsie and charming like this one, rather than Phineas and Ferb tier?
I 'member the hopes. I also 'member the disappointment.

Attached: A dog cat skunk hybrid is FINE TOO.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL1VfDt080
youtube.com/watch?v=tqIBet_lZog&list=RDEM_tW2S58K-X9DVttxzC4CIQ&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8F_nRqxQlts
youtube.com/watch?v=A9a6tad5Q2A
youtu.be/heOZRGbq8dg
youtube.com/watch?v=DyK-nKChcZc
youtube.com/watch?v=8YKwSh9-cXM
youtube.com/watch?v=e1B1hbacsBA
youtu.be/9ySsH0ITe3U
youtube.com/watch?v=VM0lIMW1byM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-YujU2bUjg
youtube.com/watch?v=oqd4h_RBUl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damnit what the fuck is up with these singers, why do their bands, songs, videos suck more dick than a children's cartoon show?
Seriously the audio mixing, instrumental, lyrics ... their voices sound so much better when a real audio mixer gets in to play with the pitch of their voices and echo a little.

Jesus this is Ashleigh Ball all over again. Amazing voice, but horrible taste in music and horrible sponsors and audio technician.
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL1VfDt080

youtube.com/watch?v=tqIBet_lZog&list=RDEM_tW2S58K-X9DVttxzC4CIQ&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=8F_nRqxQlts
youtube.com/watch?v=A9a6tad5Q2A
And here we have Zoe identifying as a cat.

Twilight Barkle

More like Fifi Le Fume with a shitty melodramatic voice and an excellent singing voice.

die

I heard that they replaced Kylee Epp with somebody else, can't remember who.

What sucked is that her personality completely changed when she started singing.
From her laidback suave demeanour she'd get obnoxious and anxious, not just her voice, but her overall behaviour.

She is voiced by Celestia, though

Biskits were best girls desu

>Oh hey remember when we thought Zoe Trent was going to have that smooth delicious mature voice AT ALL TIME?
no, i only remember when people called this a horse show clone for a month and then moved on

it was Blythe Baxter's show actually.

Attached: littlest shop of blythe.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

youtu.be/heOZRGbq8dg

>shilling your own shit

Death to Biskitt fags. Their pigs noses and voices were unbearable. Their fashion choice was nice though.

Actually it is rabiesbun who changed to ponydubs, which is less iconic for some reason

Pig girls are based

Bird girls are based.

>that episode 'bout memes

Attached: meme moongose.jpg (500x500, 99K)

I will never understand why you'd ever make your voice actors sound worse than they could sound. Is it cheaper?
That orange hedgehog guy? That was Double D's voice from Ed Edd Eddy and he didn't sound THAT bad. It's like they asked him to do the Edd voice, but worse.

Attached: 1402879532025.png (759x615, 149K)

>does it cost money to get good recording equipment
yes
also EE&E was 20 years ago

t. tasteless executive

lol cartoons, cartoons are suppose to dumb.

exactly! kids will buy anything! just make stupid animals do human things, no need to put more effort.

Attached: pawpatrol1.jpg (1100x619, 75K)

>2012 LPS was pretty fuggin good
>shitcanned due to low toy sales
>rebooted into garbage 10-minute cartoon with awful characters and simplistic toddler storylines

fuck hasbro

Attached: sunil69.png (295x389, 130K)

i'm just answering your question you daft cunt.
my 20 years ago comment was about how people age and voices might change

Edd sounded the same in the 2009 movie as he did in the rest of the series. The VA was an adult when the show started; his voice didn't change much.

that's still 10 years ago
fuck me if half the VA for tf2 expiration date clearly sounded off, apart from the ones that were different people altogether

>clearly sounded off

I didn't notice anything different.

soldier was definitely off although he gave a good performance.
demo has very few lines but were pretty damn butchered compared to his ingame voice, probably on the account of the guy being 70 something

Hyper gay.

This show has some of the most amazing fan remixes I've heard out of a children's cartoon.

tbf hiatuses completely killed my interest

also, most episodes were about blythe, the least interesting character of the show!

Attached: hollow.png (852x472, 269K)

It wasn't S1 good or DC Super Hero Girls good, it's not even Dalmatian Street good, but it's at least better than G4 with memebait where the characters are really dumbed down and there really is nothing going on.

It bothered me more than it should have that there was a communication barrier between people and animals despite the animals clearly understanding their owners and even being able to read

Every single cartoon in existence does this.

But I wanted it to be the Zoe Trent show. Man, I'm remembering the 2x shorts episodes now. The show says 20 minutes, but the assholes would separate it into 10 minutes for 2 plots and of course the B plot always ended up being more boring. In fact I can't even call it a B plot because it has no relation to the main plot.

Yeah but not all of them make a big deal about it with all these characters going AW MAN IT SURE SUCKS HOW WE CANT COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER when they clearly should be able to

Those eyes gave me boners all night.

>soldier was definitely off although he gave a good performance.

Because he had some problem with his throat at the time, from what I read. Or someone else replaced him, I can't remember.

>demo has very few lines
He spoke in Expiration Date? Outside of returning with the beer and muttering something during when Spy was reading Scout's cards.

but yeah he's like 70-something so that's to be expected

The turtle is sexy

soldier was the original guy, i've heard about the throat thing but i also read that it was a rumor so i dunno
engi was outright replaced with nolan north
demo had a word or two but yeah

i know it's picky, but when you have only 7 speaking characters in a short you tend to notice this things
that and playing the game and listening to the voicelines for 3500 hours

At least they understood 1 tiny thing about the earlier show. Good singing voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyK-nKChcZc
youtube.com/watch?v=8YKwSh9-cXM
youtube.com/watch?v=e1B1hbacsBA

bump

What killed my interest was them recycling lolawkwardamirite as the main plot every ~3 episodes. I got fed up halfway through season 2, despite loving the characters and animation.

Penny Ling is best girl.

>Paw Patrol
Kids fucking love this show. A friend of mine has a son that refuses to watch anything but this thing 24/7.

If it weren't for that, we wouldn't have gotten so much Based Roger.

You are a furfag, Harry.

You wanna know something funny? Zoe Trent's voice actress also voiced the Eldar Farseer in Dawn of War.

Oh fuck, I never did finish watching this. I remember liking some of the songs.

I want to have a coke-fueled sex party with the twins.

Attached: 1497027642132.png (683x487, 436K)

These two are possibly the real pain of losing LPS to its shitty reboot.

quality content
youtu.be/9ySsH0ITe3U

From what I heard, you're better off sticking with the first two, maybe three seasons.
As usual.

>Make the least interesting character face of the franchise

It's Mickey mouse all over again

Attached: littlest_pet_shop_logo_by_pokemonosterfanzg_d8got0k-pre.png (894x894, 632K)

>vogelfag shits up Yea Forums now

The voice actress can suck a dick, we're talking about her singing voice here.
Fuck their vocies and fuck their lips and noses. I'm digging the color palette and tiny accessories, but everything is trash, even the eyes could use a bit of TLC.

youtube.com/watch?v=VM0lIMW1byM

This is one of those shows where the characters are as boring as a sitcom/slice of life for children, isn't it?

Normally I've incredibly happy to see characters on their off days doing nothing but having fun for a change, but that only applies to action cartoons which don't have time for character interaction because the story keeps shoving itself onto the characters and turning them into tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-YujU2bUjg

Only thing I like about the new designs is that they made their bodies thicker. No more noodle arms.

Rabbit faints from cuteness overload at 2:01
youtube.com/watch?v=oqd4h_RBUl4

Also really good designs for those background characters. Most normal shows don't bother putting as many details on backgrounders as they do on main characters.

>That episode when the panda accidentally admits that she is being touching the mongoose without anybody noticing.
This show was something else

Attached: butwasitrape.png (1193x677, 897K)

>Dalmatian Street
>good
Pick one and only one

Its all about her chinese sex appeal, user.

It's Boulder Media so of course it's above the usual flash-tier crap. But it seems like Hasbro is telling them to make the designs chubby I believe.

You're a bitch, Dolly.

Attached: biskit scissors.webm (720x520, 1.34M)

Is this suppose to be lewd?

Attached: Capture-10.jpg (1221x624, 52K)