Magic The Gathering Color Wheel Placement Analysis Thread

Hey, has anyone here ever heard of the MtG color wheel, involving the five different colors of magic and the attributes that they represent? If yes, are you up for analyzing different Yea Forums characters and determining where on the wheel they would fall?

Attached: 635315256418146937.jpg (500x498, 84K)

The wheel is dead. Bury it.

Attached: clearly red+white+blue.jpg (474x294, 16K)

Wrong board.

It says that the analysis is for Yea Forums characters, doesn't that qualify it for being posted on Yea Forums?

why are the colors all fucked up? White's supposed to be on top.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x168, 7K)

This applies to Yea Forums, I reckon. Request a character for analysis.

Let’s get the obvious ones out of the way?

Courage is WU, uses knowledge primarily to protect and he’s a weenie.

What about this motley crew?

Attached: jackie_chan_adventures_2.png (350x292, 88K)

Better question: Why is white yellow?

Oh god, what a throwback. Don’t remember much so I’m going to do the main 4 :

Jackie - W

Jade - R

Uncle - UG

Tohru - GW

Why those colors?

I definitely agree with him on Uncle. He's a constant student of nature's path, working constantly to be the best self that he can be, but refusing to try and upend the natural order and even working to protect it. Most monks would qualify as UG, and Uncle is no exception.

Sorry was really quick:

Jackie being white is probably the more controversial one, but he’s the moral center of the squad.

Jade is red because she just does whatever she wants, in a good way but she’s fiercely independent from what I remember.

Uncle is G/U because while being very focused on the pursuit of knowledge (U) he is also stubborn + traditional(G) (in a good way).

Tohru would be straight G but leaned to care for the rest of the squad enough for me to consider W.

This is just a tabletop nerd Myers-Briggs test.

Attached: 1561825358115.png (707x533, 380K)

I have no idea who the hell this is.

He’s devoid to me.

Bugs Bunny is probably Red or Green. Maybe Temur idk.

Daffy Duck is Rakdos.

>Rakdos
What is that?

Why those colors for Bugs?

This is cool.
Might steal the idea for my shitty webcomics and call it a reference

Rakdos is Black/Red. I find that quite Daffy.

I dunno, Bugs does use smarts to outwit which is Blue, but he’s not very ambitious or scholarly like blue, so I see him more “free” like Red or more “relaxed ” like Green.

R/B

So make him Gruul

Maybe a bit of both?

Okay, can you tell me where a character is if I just post a list of them, and include where they're from?

Fuck anyone who played White and Green

Yes, there was an entire show entirely about it.
I mean it too, Kaijudo was a western spin-off of the Duel Masters franchise, which in turn was a simplified Japanese spin-off of Magic the Gathering.

Such a good show, too. Doesn't get remotely enough love on Yea Forums

Attached: kaijudo.png (294x500, 249K)

Yeah, it deserved a third season.

Bugs is not a rampaging force of muscle, though. That’s what stops me from branding him gruul. He’s not a combination of the two, just has elements similar to both red and green.

I think because of his laid back nature he’s more green, so i’m going to stick to that.

>Chaos-Impulse Red the only one written facing outwards.
Is this on purpose?

Korra-era Team Avatar?

Attached: Forming_a_new_Team_Avatar.png (444x250, 136K)

Sasha best girl

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_pfxpr3yxNa1xcok5mo6_1280.jpg (1280x720, 183K)