Now that S. W. O. R. D has been teased in Spider-Man: FFH...

Now that S. W. O. R. D has been teased in Spider-Man: FFH, what kind of cosmic threats do you think will serve as the next arc(s) of the MCU?

Attached: SWORD.png (1024x1024, 27K)

Galactic Storm for CM2!

Attached: deathbird.jpg (753x1161, 534K)

Mark my words, they're going to do Annihilation. It's the only event huge enough in scale to rival Infinity Gauntlet. You can throw the Guardians, Thor, and Captain Marvel into it, and the Skrulls too, while also introducing Nova, and now that they have Fox they can even have Galactus and the Silver Surfer.

>F4 is back at home
>We can have K'lrt now
Shame they gotta kill Ronan though. Maybe they can pull him back from Quantum Realm.

Annihilation is probably my favorite event ever but it requires a lot of setup, especially considering a lot of the necessary characters have had zero impact on the MCU so far.

Also who would take Ronan's place as Judge Dredd IN SPACE?

Recent introduction of time travel all but guarantees Kang.

Honestly I just really want it to be Kang

>requires a lot of setup
>they did something like twenty-one movies for one event

They'll do it user. As much as people keep talking about fatigue (I'm part of that too but on a personal level), Marvel/Disney show no signs of stopping.

And you know they'll dramatically alter it anyways

It depends on where the movie universe goes from here: bigger, or smaller?

If they want to scale things down a bit and go smaller, they'll do Osborn and the Dark Avengers.

If they want to push it even bigger, they'll do either Annihilation or one of Kang's stories.

Tanalth

Annihilation is big, but so is Secret Wars.

In the comics, Annihilation and Civil War were happening at the same time. Maybe in the MCU they'll have Dark Avengers on the Earth side while Annihilation happens on the cosmic side.

user do you really think most people have any idea who Super-Skrull, Moondragon, Annihilus, or any non-Surfer heralds are? Or how absolutely bugfuck insane Cosmic Marvel can really get? Galactus and his heralds alone would need at least their own film to get right.

I love Annihilation to death but you need so much exposition in order to grasp how goddamn huge it is.

Imagine if they do this whole sequence justice

Attached: b0deb0376c2e6692b97e698a430ce632.jpg (600x917, 129K)

you people keep fucking forgetting most of these characters weren't known to mainstream audiences until movies.

Deadass they did Black Panther and Dr. Strange movies, and they have fucking Shang-Chi on the docket for a film, what makes you think people give a shit if they know the character or not? This is where they come to learn, albeit a skewered version, but a place to learn nonetheless

Fuck Annihilation, they should do Conquest instead. Ultron's absolutely still alive and it'd be a boss (if overdue) introduction for Adam Warlock.

Also it'd be a great chance to make sure people never find out about Zak-Del.

>Gladiator v. Captain Marvel

Attached: 1483342551152.jpg (207x396, 43K)

Do you you think Abigail brand will be in would be nice if my waifu could get some love and new art

Attached: 78B493C4-9779-43B9-8B2D-F7A9F493EF35.jpg (459x667, 36K)

Fingers crossed for Captain Marvel 2

Attached: My Brand!.png (971x1050, 1.69M)

>that filename
I like you. I also never get to post this image.

Attached: I HAVE SPECIAL EYES.jpg (692x478, 53K)

First of all fuck you for that spoiler, but second of all, sounds like this is becoming more and more of a possibility as time passes. I really hope they tease it in the SDCC panel.

another event for them to fubar! cool!