Non Yea Forums material that could make for interesting western adapations

non Yea Forums material that could make for interesting western adapations.

I just kinda want to see Pokemon done in a cartoony artstyle. Plus I think alot could be done with a comedic episodic show about Pokemon, maybe like a sketch comedy and have a big cast of various Pokemon.

Attached: Gardevoir with a nightcap.jpg (384x384, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NaQ-3SQWqt4
youtube.com/watch?v=LcUDPNoPuYo
youtu.be/1xU3kkTAj6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait a minute...
THIS IS A UNDERCOVERED /VP/ THREAD

Attached: 1561622431049.jpg (1000x1107, 137K)

I think Splatoon could make for an interesting animated series.

Attached: Callie and Marie.png (900x831, 423K)

Ehh, I’d be down for that.
Personally I’d like to seen and EEnE esque show about a dude and his Poke-bro just using their journey as an excuse to dick around and see sights, go places and get in trouble in those places either with local flora, fauna, criminal organizations, or townsfolk.

Attached: ED86C4F8-7662-4853-9C8A-799E4B856094.jpg (640x480, 78K)

A lot of the humor is subvertion so it could work.
So essentially Rusty from Dorkly?

Fuck forgot pic!

Attached: images.png (225x225, 11K)

>So essentially Rusty from Dorkly?
Never seen it, but going off the fact that it’s Dorkly, I’m going to say probably with less meta jokes and more endearing buddy duo interactions and shenanigans, like Gyro and Johnny in Steel Ball Run.

I want more relaxed gardevoir in nightcaps.

Agreed on ToonyMon, I'd also go far as to say the whole game should look like a watercolor illustration. And maybe that can play into it, like you're a field researcher making paintings of pokeys and places. Also agreed on comedic show, could be like that one episode where all the pokemon had subtitles

Cute hat!

An idea, a bunch of Pokemon try to beat a local Snorlax in an eating competion. everyone loses in varying hilarious ways and Gardevoir ends up winning cause it turns out she subtly cheated by controlling a tiny black hole she kept in her mouth. She didnt eat a damn thing.

If we can get anime PowerPuff Girls, then dammit I want cartoonified Pokemon or another Zelda, where at the point where showrunners arent pants on head retarded anymore and actually have actual passion an understanding for the source material and the execs have a better (?) grasp on what an audience would want and wouldnt suggest retarded shit like the stuf that was likely mandated in the 80s cartoon.

>we’re at the point where showrunners arent pants on head retarded anymore
That’s debatable really.

I can't believe the entire universe collapsed because of some damn eating contest

I mean...yeaaahh but I feel standards are above that of the 80s mario and zelda cartoons.

Gardevoir dont give a fuck as long as she gets that life time supply of ice cream.

I sure as hell would love to see something done with Shin megami tensei or its other spinoffs
I love the mixture of horror and action and the overall theme of the occult and cyberpunk/post apocalyptic future mixed together.
youtu.be/NaQ-3SQWqt4
youtube.com/watch?v=LcUDPNoPuYo
youtu.be/1xU3kkTAj6Y

>Mara appears on the show but is ALWAYS censored either by the usual heavy mosaic or audience cock teasing "heh" blocking through props/charcters in the show.

Just give me a another Kirby cartoon. I don't even care if it becomes Star Allies GO! I'm so starved to see Kirby in anything animated.

>Plus I think alot could be done with a comedic episodic show about Pokemon, maybe like a sketch comedy and have a big cast of various Pokemon
Pretty sure there's already a puppet show like that on the official Japanese youtube page for Pokémon.

as long as they bring back Adeleine and or Ribbon. I want cute blushy fairy and blorb kissy!

She got the ice cream...she got life and time too

I would say Mother 3, but all the Mother games told their stories rather well, So I’ll take Smash instead, just for the chance to have my boy Lucas meet, interact with and suffer at the hands of .
>Lucas and Ness being a Giorno and Josuke level tag team
>Lucas going from friendly softie to hard as steel when Bayonetta mentions his mother in her taunt.
>Having to trust and work with a robot who looks a lot like his deceased brother, going from begrudgingly tolerant and distrustful of him because he’s a machine, to learning that he’s not just a mere machine but a person with agency and a noble heart, to having a genuine friendship with him
> Having a PTSD episode when Meta-Ridely stabs Mega through the stomach and going berserk on his cyborg ass

Attached: 9E5A869F-36D0-47C6-8FE2-F31A09EFB576.jpg (400x426, 45K)

I think she’d run put of life and time very quickly though.

I'm assuming she becomes the center of a new universe or something afterward, like v'ger. She'd BECOME life and time

I don’t think that’s how it works user.

>that pic
>just remembered that Gardevoir comic

Thanks for reminding me OP

Attached: ah yes.png (1199x989, 1.53M)

>",
says Yea Forums that was planing on making another bait thread anyway.
even pokemon has higher standards rather than the powerpoint garbage Yea Forums horses down every season.

Attached: 1552131509647.webm (700x394, 2.85M)

Attached: 6658877643435778.png (712x834, 598K)

what in the gosh darn heck

Attached: 1372556613574.jpg (626x460, 55K)

How does it work?

I think you just die.