ITT: your favorite Ben 10 alien

ITT: your favorite Ben 10 alien.

Goopchads rise up

Attached: Goop_art.png (319x574, 116K)

Attached: D1DBB286-9D82-457A-AD6E-2AE96AC94D59.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Four-arms but better.

Attached: Cannonbolt_omniverse_poise.PNG.png (833x662, 169K)

What are you five

XLR8 is an 8/8
pls don't h8
just appreci8

Attached: XLR8 COMIN AT YA.png (616x834, 605K)

Im with OP. if dont understand the benefits of being a giant slime there is no hope for you

Attached: Goop.png (679x1175, 215K)

Whats wrong with liking good dude.

Great taste. My second favorite.

Based taste. Even if speedsters are overplayed, that design is to die for.

I literally don’t know anything other than the first 10, the fish, and the plant

He was always my favorite, I just really liked creepy things

Attached: ghostfreak.jpg (407x600, 28K)

I meant for making this thread
Ben 10 is for children

>only certain people are allowed to enjoy certain things
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1600EE3C-66C8-4863-ADC6-47E09ED0AF82.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

I got a lot of mileage out of this , whats up with all the newfags lately?

Attached: Where_do_you_think_we_are-.jpg (700x509, 35K)

Go watch your baby show

Will do, now go and stay go.

You can cry baby all you want, but you’ll never remove the shit from your taste. Everyone will always know.

Attached: F8A178A3-B4A4-4F46-A45E-1D822A807B5C.jpg (214x200, 8K)

Mah nigga.

He was a filthy traitor. If not for that though, he would have been the best.

>Makes fun of people for watching Ben 10, is on Yea Forums...

Attached: 1561855360615.gif (400x225, 506K)

ClockWork easily, time haxs with one hit kill attacks and the fact with these abilities he's technically one of Ben fastest aliens, after all what is speed but distance/time. It's perfect for all situations.

Attached: latest.png (1161x720, 649K)

Lenopans for life!

Attached: 3d60e1ebff388352ff30ac153213d7c8--ben--cartoon-network.jpg (736x938, 141K)

Attached: Upgrade_Model.png (296x431, 81K)

Which episode was her first appearance? I saw her in omniverse and Gwen and Ben acted as if she was always part of the cast

bug fat alien wedding,season 4 so she didn't have alot of screen time

>my boy has been horribly scarred...
but Ive always loved XLR8 and Goop

Attached: look how they massacred my boy.png (241x499, 73K)

Attached: Chromastone.png (669x593, 651K)

This. Her aunt married into the Tennysons, so she's considered an in-law.

I remember the wedding episode, but I don't remember her having any lines.

Rath has always been up there. He's basically the only reason why I wasn't pissed and actually liked it when pic related showed up in Smash.

Attached: incineroar.png (183x204, 15K)

Attached: Rath_Heroes_United5.png (640x360, 152K)

Doesn't look so bad

Going fast > Not going fast

Attached: XLR8_14.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Have you see Kevin’s versión that’s like hercules Bettle is just better

It’s a generic humanoid, which is a hell of a lot more boring than what he used to be.

full order

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 8.52.05 PM.png (1962x1174, 2.2M)

>what is a manchild
Welp

Which alien is the one between the worst and grasshopper?

>introduce 16 aliens
>only one of them, Gravattack was actually good
How did Omniverse do it?

Slapback, he's from the reboot. I haven't watched it but I hate his design more than probably any other alien(or it's just a lack of familiarity combined with the artstyle). His power is okay though, he doubles and shrinks in size whenever his back is hit, but becomes denser and stronger each time. Upper limits not shown as far as I know.

Gutrot had potential

Stop enjoying things I don't like

This guy confused me as a kid, with him being freed from omnitrix I began thinking that the other aliens are prisoners too

>he doesn't think Whampire, Gutrot, Feedback, or fuckin' Atomix is good

Attached: ATOMIX!.gif (410x290, 1.43M)

An underrated gem.

Attached: Ben10Pictures-1024x768-eyeguy.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

>alien vampire because uh remember all those horror-themed aliens that were hardly used for good reason
>alien Bane when they had the concept of fucking chemistry to work with
>oh look Chromastone + another fucking electric alien but shilled to oblivion
>oh look it's NRG complete with another shit voice

Stop having shit taste and we have a deal.

>blox at least has a unique power and decent application of it in show to make him fun to watch
>>feedback gets one of the best fight scenes in the series against giant malware
>>>astrodactyl is just better jetray in application
>>>>bullfrag has a 10/10 design
>>>>>etc
in short, you have shit taste

Seconded

>most of his arguments for why Omniverse Aliens don’t suck either boils down to them being slightly better versions of already acknowledged bad ones or being used in a circumstance that wasn’t bad despite them
>Has to use >ect as part of his actual reasoning
You aren’t really making your case all to well.

The appeal of the show is a kid using his watch to transform into aliens to overcome problems, of course how he uses them in circumstances is important

A bad alien isn’t made good because a circumstance he was used in happens to be good regardless of that alien.

fuck off Kuro the Artist

Attached: qAyzSX8S.jpg (512x512, 23K)

>Wildmutt
>c
u can f rite off m9

>Alien X S tier
>Frankenstrike and NRG at A
>Atomix only B
>Humungasaur higher than D
>Ditto a C
There's being wrong user, then there's being fucking terrible in judgement

>a fucking Lego
>Feedback is mediocre yet shilled to fucking oblivion when Jetray never appeared in the show for "appearing too much" in UAF
>Astrodactyl is a fucking pterodactyl with a jetpack that Omniversefags will defend as a fucking godly design compared to Jetray due to their autistic hateboner for anything UAF
>frog with shades, aka hey remember battletoads

You know my favourite things about the aliens is how XLR8 and NRG are named. It's just so fun.

My favourites are Ultimate Spidermonkey, NRG and Upgrade.

Attached: Mothman.gif (365x205, 737K)

An by Ultimate Spidermonkey I mean the Omniverse with actual six gorilla arms.

Snare-Oh is also cool.

Attached: Ultimate Spidermonkey.png (571x369, 106K)

You have to be 18 to post here.
this

Attached: IMG_8101.jpg (1302x981, 197K)

>not expecting the western comics and cartoon board to be filled with kiddieshit
what are you, and insecure fuckwit?

Attached: 1554763224301.jpg (800x640, 185K)

actual substance is usually discussed on Yea Forums, such as the state of the industry and various new titles and compediums coming out.

get this literal cartoon for children off my board

Attached: IMG_8011.png (659x499, 555K)

autism

I’d switch Chromastone with Upgrade

fag

Oh shit nigga, cartoon board is talking about cartoons, who would've known?
Seriously, read what board you are going to before coming

Attached: 1544488648873.png (800x800, 21K)

You're the only underage here middleschooler

fucking kill yourself i hope u kill yourslf i hate you i hate u i fucking hate u kill yourself die die die!!!! fucking die! kill yourself die die !! kill yourself i hope you!!! kill yourself die die die die kill die yourself!!!

Tired
>Choosing Aliens based on power and utility
Wired
>Choosing Aliens for aesthetic and style
INSPIRED
>Choosing Aliens based on their ability to fap

Attached: ken10.jpg (720x544, 49K)

Big Chill, Ghost Freak is a close second

Attached: 51d7153cf6ade4053d4d7ef2eab428cce2869b9b_hq.jpg (750x517, 24K)

Ripjaws S tier
Based

Yeah, I like the reboot, but Stinkfly's redesign is well not terrible, but it's very generic bugman super hero and not actual bug alien from a diffrent planet

Attached: da05enl-22a0a237-1ef4-4366-9cab-20c3ea4112f4.png (596x798, 31K)

Still pissed he wasn't used more it was upgrade all over again.

oh no guise the board police are here!!!!111!
We better stop posting badwrongfun

Attached: 1557570397326.png (500x459, 23K)

FACT

Attached: 682D1511-04A9-4F44-AE1B-476AB0B70CED.jpg (1906x987, 1.3M)

blox doesn't even deserve D tier. He needs his own shit tier

I only ever watched some of the original series
I liked Upgrade and the sphere guy the most. Ghostfreak was wasted potential.
I liked the fish one and the blind dog too but they were like the least used ones.

idiots

Attached: IMG_8105.png (1032x774, 312K)

I still cant get over the fact that one of his concepts was fucking lego lagann

Attached: GetYourShitTogetherAnon.png (586x300, 271K)

Attached: alien tier.png (1216x652, 1.19M)

>can grab things while intangible
>has super strength
If Ben wasn’t such a dumbass he’d have opted for ghost freak more often.

He explains that he never feels right when turned into Ghostfreak, and then it's revealed the alien was sentient, evil, and trying to steal Ben's body for himself. Kind of a major turn-off there.

I love how his one eye can slide around the length of the seam around his body. Really creepy but also really cool. His voice also seriously wraps the amazing design with a bow

I don’t remember him saying it made him feel weird. I should give young Ben a rewatch some time.

Trying too hard to appear immature my dude

Chromastone chads rise up

you leave ball weevil ALONE

I actually like Vulpimancers as a species a lot, but Wildmutt is objectively the worst Vulpimancer. The rest of them looks so much cooler. He stood out decently but never at any point felt like he did something best besides very rarely tracking stuff.

He's really cool, there from the start, but the only time he really got any attention was the third fucking episode.

Attached: Vulpimancer_Truth_4.PNG.png (499x488, 391K)

Are you starting elementary school in August?

Alien X is cool, and it's well balanced omnipotent power. He did a bunch of cool stuff in Omniverse besides sitting around as a philosophical concept, but they downplayed the debate aspect too much so he's the bottom of S tier.

I just like Frankenstrike's design, especially after what they did to him in Omniverse along with Ben 23's version. The voice is fun without being too much. Shocksquatch is also up there because I dig his Omniverse design and I like the electric bruiser combo. I like Atomix, but to me NRG is a more interesting take on a nuclear alien. Atomix has that Omniverse issue of being more reference than substance. I also like the aspect of NRG where he has specific niches to excel in via his energy absorption. Like, Atomix is a general powerhouse but NRG probably hard counters and defeats him.

Humungousaur is cool, and more or less the peak of a muscle brawler alien. Dinosaurs and spikes are cool. I don't really care if he's overused or something, especially when it's a realistic go-to alien the show acknowledges as such. He doesn't really have anything unique to appeal to me though, so Low-Mid B.

Ditto was poorly thought out. The linked pain and death is cool for one episode but then you're left with a really weak alien. I don't really like either design either. Of course now with the failsafe present Ditto theoretically shouldn't actually have that death weakness, but shared pain should easily KO all of them. I'd like to see more of the mole powers or something. What saves the alien is that it's basically just a bunch of Yakkos running around. And I like almost all of the aliens so High C is fine.