Looney Tunes Cartoons

>Teaser short released 20 days ago
>Still no release date
>not a single news update on anything
Nice hype vacuum you got there, WB.

Attached: LTC.jpg (695x390, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneofus.net/2019/06/infestation-annecy-animation-festival-2019-the-new-looney-tunes-cartoons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Cartoons#Shorts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John K's anonymous death threats to WB (yes it's obviously him, they read just like his blog) probably have something to do with the lack of updates.

The fuck are you talking about.

You didn't hear about the crew getting angry death threats from someone who types suspiciously like John K? A few of the emails were made public.

You're retarded. Seek help.

Either you're John K himself attempting damage control or you actually didn't hear about the emais.

>It's a "makes a thread wanting to discuss a show about John K" episode

>If you're not going to shitpost
John K pls

>off-topic discussion

>Implying John K having potentially halted production on Looney Tunes with his tard rage is off topic
Nice damage control John.

If you're going to bring this up at least post the letters

They were a combination of emails and physical letters. Photos and screenshots were posted on Reddit. Will check if I have them saved still.

Making baseless assumptions with absolutely no proof is not on-topic discussion, retard.
>Reddit
Every fucking time.

If you have evidence I'd like to see it
Should have started with that if you were making this claim

oneofus.net/2019/06/infestation-annecy-animation-festival-2019-the-new-looney-tunes-cartoons/

Be sure to read this for the most info on what was shown at the festival.

Attached: 1560394460388.jpg (490x379, 77K)

what about new shit though.

I have been trying to find your source and can't find anything so please post something

That's because it was made up, dumbass.

It was on Reddit. Unless the jannies there deleted it. I have the files on a thumb drive at home

Which are conveniently not in this thread after an hour of this thread being up. Also why you'd randomly have it on a thumb drive is beyond me. It's almost as if you were waiting for a situation like this.

We don't know when any new shit is coming out, unfortunately.

Attached: Mario shrug.png (253x269, 23K)

We might have John K to blame for that, unfortunately.

I keep hearing that in this thread but no one linking to anything or posting any pictures.

I searched for a few different strings like "looney tunes death threats reddit" and found nothing

Reddit mods might have purged the thread they were in. Check archive sites. Maybe someone made a snapshot.

It's by one guy. ONE guy. Just report and movie on.

Go to bed, John.

>Doesn't name reddit board it's in
>Doesn't have images
>No where else is reporting it

I wonder if John K responded to those damning images on his blog yet.

>A bunch of violence not normally afforded to cartoons
>Return to really classic personalities for Bugs and Daffy
>Actual quality animation
>A bunch of cameos, some even too obscure for general Looney Tunes fans
Gonna be good, lads.

Attached: 1391479830648.png (624x352, 254K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Cartoons#Shorts
Two new episodes are listed: Pitcher Porky and Pest Coaster.

Yet we have no idea when they will be out.

My guess would be some time 2020;

>end of video says "coming soon"
>wont see the next one until 7 months after
That's not good promotion

Coming soon has lost basically all meaning as a term. I'd much rather have it come out in 2019 as well, but given how there's no release date, I'm going to assume it'll be a while.

Attached: ltc meme 3.jpg (857x1202, 192K)

>Reddit
Yea Forums passed the torch a long time ago, kid.

>unronically defending reddit
>calling anyone a kid

Boy, I say boy.

Lolafags need to die. She's such a shitty character.

what's all this stupid shitposting about john k instead of shitposting actual relevant things like how there's more executives listed in the credits than actual artists despite how marketing pushed this as creator-driven, or how they're not allowed to use guns for Elmer

We will wait and see if Elmer has a gun. I'm not gonna assume it based on 2 minute short. Same for Yosemite Sam.

One absolute shitpost coming up

Attached: ltc meme 5.jpg (490x1084, 78K)

Yosemite Sam doesn't have them in his first appearance but he's working as a theme park operator in that short so who knows.

>The million-dollar question is, are the shorts funny? I can’t remember laughing this hard at anything Bugs Bunny-related in a very long time. In one of the first presented shorts, Bugs Bunny gets captured by Elmer. In order to save his skin, the wrascally wabbit pretends to be sick, forcing the hunter to take care of him and nursing his future meal to get back into shape. The premise is simple enough but everything from the over the top expressions of “dying” Bugs, to the tempo of the slapstick, to Elmer slowly losing his sanity all felt like something Avery or Clampett would have made back in the day. The most pleasant surprise was that the cartoon violence didn’t felt toned down in any manner. Characters would chase each other with axes, get hit on the head or get their bones broken in imaginatively painful manners, quite literally at points. In one scene something hits Elmer’s spine and there is a quick X-ray showcasing how the pain affects his body.

>The Bugs cartoons are fantastic but my favorite shorts featured Daffy. There have always been two different versions of the character. The later Daffy is the greedy loser whose entire existence seems to be centered around being humiliated by Bugs, Speedy Gonzales, or whichever other of the Looney Tunes happens to be there. For some reason, this is the version they’ve stuck to for the last few decades. All but forgotten is early Daffy, the zany ball of looniness who exists to spread madcap chaos, usually with Porky as his unfortunate victim. Once again, the new Looney Tunes decided to revert the character to the earlier version and it’s very refreshing. A fantastic bit features Porky trying to prevent Daffy from making footsteps on wet cement which goes on for a good four minutes and is all done in one shot. There is also a fun and action-packed story about the two taking a trip to the jungle looking for “The Treasure of The Monkey Bird”.

Sounds like kino to me.

Is to going to be real Looney Tunes this time or shitty boring slice of life crap like the LTS?

Real Looney

Attached: 3c137bc683dce7edf615eebebf606d7a.jpg (1200x825, 213K)

Apparently John K was threatening the people working on the LT shorts. I've been looking for the discussed materials like the screengrabs from reddit all night but so far I've come up empty handed. Hopefully someone delivers on the goods because it sounds pretty juicy if true.

Attached: sonictheautist.png (602x652, 76K)

Pretty sure that user just made it up

Attached: 1559074947948.gif (520x382, 3.1M)

This remains to be seen. I mean it's not something I'd put past John, given the poor overall reception of CWL. If the user delivers (or if one of us finds the info first), it's gonna be a shitstorm.

Attached: 1560966038642.jpg (1080x727, 278K)

Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you don't like John K

Wayyyy better than the Jessica Borutski designs.

"Seek help" is one of Famicom/TMS Fag's favorite turns of phrase. Along with the John K defense, it's pretty clear that post was by Famicom.

Just tell him to fuck off like everybody else does.

>poor reception
I doubt John cares about what some twitter fuckers think of him

TMSfag cloned himself?

Are you retarded just like ? Why would WB delay a multimillion-dollar investment just because of some troll emails? How does this make any sense whatsoever?

Additionally, if they do think the threats are credible they'd just get the police involved and still try to play things out normally.

It's more likely that they just don't have a release date because they want to get more of these shorts finishes before airing them so that they have enough time to complete any remaining short. Hypothetically, they want to get 20 done and air them in a way that lets the team finish up 20 more.

Also, it could be that they were "forced" to release one of them early since they did show some at the animation festival. An entire event dedicated to animation is the perfect place to show off their Looney Tunes reboot. To give something to everyone who couldn't attend, they posted one of their shorts on Youtube as a bit of advertising.

That's the only reason I can think of why there's no release date. Hell, it makes some sense given that they have at least 10 finished now but haven't posted them anywhere outside of that event.

Do you need to be updated every few days? Give it time

I think what people just want is a date when they can expect the shorts to be released and what schedule they're on. Then they'll know how long they need to wait and when to expect actual news.

Ever notice how he has four fingers but three toes?

The window for the proper release is still really broad. It's likely between now and before the 2020 animation festival.

Attached: unnamed-31.jpg (928x523, 69K)

Who are you looking forward to seeing? Any obscure characters?

necrobumper

I do not know who that is.

I'm excited for Cecil and Gremlin tbqh
Hope they collab together

What would a team up between them look like? Bugs tries to race Cecil while the Gremlin messes with aircrafts.

Outside of the Dover Boys and Big Chungus, Looney Tunes doesn't seem to be a source for memes.

Attached: 1561696530474.png (496x726, 293K)

There are a lot of LT reaction images at least

Attached: 11206443.jpg (529x399, 31K)

I think that could work great
They could also tagteam in a more general format if Bugs is messing with one of them

>The last major Looney tunes game we got was Acme Arsenal
>If the shorts do well, they could try their hand at making a new game

Attached: ac4b1cb33c8cee101b8da1554145ec5889bba75ea226ee1564ab961dbcb58968.jpg (782x1200, 103K)

Beaky Buzzard
He really needed more love, and to be featured in more cartoons

>Yea Forums on the prowl for mobile game normies

Attached: Hunting plebs.jpg (872x446, 113K)

Attached: RCO008_1469043881.jpg (1041x1600, 430K)

pinballmap.com

Attached: Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball flyer back.jpg (609x792, 174K)

Attached: RCO013_1469043881.jpg (1007x1600, 439K)

It's funny because he raped him

exploitable as fuck.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME THESE SHORTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU WARNER BROS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uncle Grandpa sucked ass.

it got better as they figured out a direction that wasn't in the same one as "Secret Gross-Out Fort Awesome)

Good thing this isn't Uncle Grandpa

>page 10
fuck off

I'm grateful that they're putting a lot of effort into the animation and character designs. The modernized Chuck Jones style still shines as my favorite.
I just hope they remember that Looney Tunes is at its funniest when slow, not fast. The little things, like facial expressions and slow falls are where the big laughs come in. Him and his team's work shines in a couple hundred cartoons which should be enough for new artists to utilize for at least one season of modern shorts. Only time will tell, but what we've seen now is pretty good, at least from an artist's point of view.

Attached: 1546200605062.png (720x540, 547K)

The yellow gloves are growing on me.

Just now noticing it dipshit? There's a reason their movies keep bombing

I'd kill to see no bullshit naked Tweety again.

Some people being rude

Seethe :3

Attached: B4C07F0B-108F-46ED-81F6-4DDEAB3B9FA2.jpg (236x385, 23K)