”so jay what did you think of the steven universe movie?”

>”so jay what did you think of the steven universe movie?”

Attached: FC85C266-156A-41FA-B0E5-C883481B2F66.png (892x1106, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJgLa3eKMYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m dead Mike, you killed me with a Star Trek reference.

DID YA NOTICE HOW THE ZOO ARC WAS LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF TOS WITH THE HIPPIES CALLING KIRK A HERBERT

Attached: 5C3580F3-9CFB-4B89-A56C-5C430B69EC1F.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

>>>/reddit/

Cry more

>RLM
>Reviewing cartoons
>Ever

Attached: 46456457.png (1111x1079, 943K)

>That drawing where Evans Jay and Mike are cute girls with big tits

Attached: 1C3CB244-6A0D-458A-9783-75C4FAB13C76.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

They should and they will with enough pressure

Attached: 3.png (893x928, 279K)

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHJJ

Attached: 325DEE04-E406-4EFE-9749-BBA1DE731784.jpg (1339x716, 325K)

I honestly wish they did, Mike has been shown to at least like Pixar films.

I should NOT be as aroused by this as I am. Fuck this feels weird.

Attached: 6f5.jpg (427x365, 16K)

Me too, its genuinely disturbing to look at

Attached: 3FB92476-FE74-42BC-A4D0-F420F8F3EFFF.png (400x463, 273K)

So that's why Mike doesn't smile.

I will say that if the girl on the right is supposed to be Rich she could probably stand to be a little fatter. Rich IS the fattest guy in the cast, after all.

>"It was a bunch of singing and a bunch of crying....I didn't like, Mike. And those who do need to...need to get a life!"

Attached: 1543076035818.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>We don't want to review animated films because uh uh uh uh we don't understand the animation process
>Because reviewing the merits of a movie changes dramatically if it's animated
>Character arcs? Story structure? Cinematography? Acting? Design? NO! IT'S LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BEAST FROM LIVE-ACTION

It's such a shit excuse.

What's the "real" excuse, then? Bringing up animated films would attract a different audience that they don't care to appeal to?

Same could be said for the different genres they tackle. Its not like they're reviewing music of anything, animated movies are not that different from most other movies.

I severely doubt they would've seen a giant decrease in viewer activity because they did a review of Incredibles 2. It's basically the exact same thing as any of the other dozens of superhero movies they review, except 100% animated instead of 90%.

>Rich bursts in like the cool aid man
>Rich: We don't have time to talk about gay rocks, Mike. We have to talk about the new star wars!
>Mike/Jay: STAR WARS!

Most animated films are for children and these grown men don't personally have an interest in them?
It's pretty apparent that Mike and Jay don't go out of their way to see movies just to make Half in the Bag reviews for them. If they don't care about a movie they don't bother reviewing it.

Attached: 10 out of 10 it's okay -IGN.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

>>Because reviewing the merits of a movie changes dramatically if it's animated

Yes. Extremely.

>Proceeds to review an indie kids movie about a kid who finds flying shoes and even watches the fucking commentary

Even if they started out kidding, the review proceeded into legitimate criticism.

Attached: 51niqGzql1L._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 35K)

No it doesn't. Actual movie critics have no problems swapping between an animated movie and a live-action movie anymore than they have trouble swapping between romance and big gorey action movies.

Just because the production pipeline is different doesn't mean the final product somehow doesn't contain the same rules of storytelling as a live-action product.

This is why i think there needs to be some initiative from Yea Forums to get them to review cartoons, id love to see their take on say the pastel horse movie.

>actual movie critics

>That's right, Jane!

>AAAAAIIIIIDDDDDSSSS!

Yes, as much as you want to believe, RLM are not actual movie critics any more than my mother is a professional food critic. They're on the same level as fucking Nostalgia Critic or AVGN.

There was a movie? Outside of threads of that hot brown milf and random 34 with nice art SU is completely off of my radar.

They'd obviously look like red faced soccer moms than moe girls

This is evil and I’m going to find whoever made it and push their eyes in.

That's stupid.

Give them something that would actually fit in on BOTW, like "Foodfight!".

Jay fuse with me

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-074814.png (1078x978, 646K)

Attached: 79FC08BF-2BBA-4124-A4FD-4B654B841E0D.jpg (386x375, 14K)

I would so do Riche Evans, even if she had the regular laugh. ESPECIALLY if she had the regular laugh.

It's mostly them getting drunk and laughing at awful movies, kind of a different vein from outright reviews.

legit looks like my high school math teacher

Why not do that with some bullshit like Minions then. Who wouldn't want to watch a drunk Mike and Jay talk about Emoji Movie?

Minions and Emoji aren't really fun movies to watch, which is what they usually go for if they actually have a choice. Notice that they only start going into full critique mode for awful movies they didn't have fun watching whenever they get unlucky on Wheel of the Worst or whatever game of chance they play.

> aren't really fun movies to watch
And... That's my Boy, Flyin' Ryan, Your Highness, and 2012 Three Stooges are? They watched fucking Bridesmaids even though no one on the team had any interest or familiarity with romcoms. They had to bring a girl in just to add to the commentary. Yet, they still did it.

There is no real justification for why they'll review a bunch of superhero movies, which are basically exaggerated animated fantasy films, but they'll pass on reviewing Incredibles 2. Even though they said they liked Incredibles 1 a whole lot.

Shit, not even Isle of Dogs? Love, Death, Robots? Loving Vincent? People aren't demanding they watch Teen Titans Go To The Movies. But to exclude animation altogether but then act like Star Wars is somehow not a cartoon is just nonsensical.

I can understand them not doing a review for the Emoji Movie specifically, because it would basically just be retreading their Jack and Jill review (i.e. this movie is just the hollow framework of an extremely generic comedy, used as an excuse to show the audience as much product placement as possible)

>Jay: "I hated it."
>Mike: "Really? I thought it was alright."
>Jay: "Well, I didn't HATE it..."

...Zack snyder?

Could Superman stop Rem Lezar and his satanic plot to cause 9/11?

DCEU Supes would actively join Rem in bringing the towers down

I wish to cum inside Jay multiple times

Attached: 2.png (3600x2732, 1.46M)

These women seem specially hacki and fradulent

I don get it

Attached: wat.jpg (1000x786, 81K)

Rule 63.

Well they don't do skits anymore in HITB which i do miss.

Maybe they just don't want to.

I would unironically watch a YouTube channel about fat nerd women taking the piss out of obsessive fangirls and never shutting the fuck up about Star Trek.

Only Mike (Michelle?) would never shut up about Star Trek and her crush on Picard/Kirk. The other two would just politely nod and pretend to give a fuck

>You want use to review... cartoons? How did you get this number?

Attached: 1539003478090.jpg (1334x750, 87K)

What the fuck is an 'actual movie critic' other than an asshole with a degree and a job his uncle got him with a newspaper.

Mike and Jay enjoy analyzing the different aspects of the production of film as it applies to the endeavor as a whole, rather than just the story. They don't have much knowledge in animation. It makes sense.

They also think cartoons are for kids.

> Movies that are literally 90% CGI by this point
> not being just a fucking cartoon with a realistic style

> They've reviewed Avengers movies

weak bait but here's a (you)

Attached: HeyArnoldUnderShirt.jpg (600x800, 56K)

And yet they watch capeshit

RLM have always been a pile of hypocrisy. That's why even their fans call them fraudulent hacks

They don't understand the filming process either judging by their schlock movies.

There is one coming up. TV movie.

Fusion is a cheap tactic to make weak reviews stronger.

>Fusion is a cheap tactic to make weak reviews stronger.
I admit i laughed

Wait what the fuck I thought Arnold wore a kilt

"Star Wars movie bad,Rich"

ENDLESS
GASH

>3
>2
show 1

They also reviewed Player One Ready
And I think Mike read the book

Attached: 0B1D4110-4A39-47BC-A607-5A75A6A26B68.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Stop it Yea Forums you're obsessed

Attached: COs Obsession.jpg (1341x187, 235K)

And he felt embarrassed just reading that book

Welcome to RedLetterMedia's Half in the Bag, hosted by Michelle, Jane, and Rich Evans.

I felt embarrassed just reading excerpts, that whole thing was wank.

fuck off Yea Forums

>“I wish someone had just told me the truth right up front, as soon as I was old enough to understand it. I wish someone had just said: “Here’s the deal, Wade. You’re something called a ‘human being.’ That’s a really smart kind of animal. Like every other animal on this planet, we’re descended from a single-celled organism that lived millions of years ago. This happened by a process called evolution, and you’ll learn more about it But trust me, that’s really how we all got here. There’s proof of it everywhere, buried in the rocks. That story you heard? About how we were all created by a super-powerful dude named God who lives up in the sky? Total bullshit. The whole God thing is actually an ancient fairy tale that people have been telling one another for thousands of years. We made it all up. Like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. “Oh, and by the way … there’s no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Also bullshit. Sorry, kid Deal with it.”
>― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

Attached: AJPFGBQ.jpg (872x938, 88K)

They watched and talked about The Christmas Tree on an episode of Best of the Worst a few years ago

>Zero in on the teenage nerd audience
>Say everything they want to hear
>People will think you're a cringy old man for it
>And you'll laugh all the way to the bank while they're at it
Pretty ingenious, tbqh.

He worked himself into a shoot, he actually bought and customized a De Lorian to look like the back to the future model.

Pretty sure he can afford hundreds of these with all the money he made with his shitty fanfic.

How embarrassing

>God not real
Sure
>Santa not real
Them's fightin' words, boy!

I think Mike would like SU by concept but hate it for actual execution. Jay would absolutely shit on SU though.

It's purely a coincidence that it was titled that way

Attached: 4564645756.jpg (2896x2896, 568K)

>Jay is by far the hottest guy
>Makes for the ugliest girl

I mean hes right but its so cringey the way he says it

Attached: 3B73B95E-4F56-439F-9440-EDFEA1E52C29.jpg (1200x1918, 119K)

Jay would probably make the same bad faith criticisms that Yea Forums does and then flip flop when called out on it.

Also his favorite gem would be Lapis.

Pre-Reunited Lapis

Attached: 1532364898231.png (1920x1080, 684K)

What would the Jay / Mike fusion call itself?

May?
Jake?

I appreciate the level of detail that went into this.

Attached: 1f0.png (1280x723, 295K)

Did you just draw this?

It's very old. Do you think this is the first thread connecting SU with RLM?

Bad news, Yea Forums. You hired Mike and Jay to fix your computer.

The last Yea Forums related character you watched will try and make sure they actually do their fucking jobs. Do they succeed?

Attached: hackfrauds.jpg (648x1188, 268K)

Id like to live in a world where theres no reason to think otherwise, but unfortunately I don't.

Well I just watched Mike Tyson Mysteries so I don't have a fucking clue.

She could do a good job

Attached: DA61AD45-07AA-48C7-BCF2-7594E89AD82B.png (371x263, 46K)

Attached: cartoon pig riding on a twinkie.png (861x481, 649K)

How embarrassing

Attached: 123425346.gif (268x235, 1.1M)

Attached: capture_10072014_215830.png (854x475, 721K)

Cursed

REMEMBER BOBA FETT

Attached: 1765B7D1-4835-417B-9927-D3BA68FF6246.jpg (1733x1875, 327K)

>Hank Hill

He kicks both their asses, I tell ya hwat.

Does this mean, Mr Plinkett becomes Ms Plinkett???
What does Ms Plinkett squirt blast a hole in her tv to when she masturbates? Also pizza phone sex takes a whole new horrific spin.

I love this so much.

user you cannot just post this and not give sauce

This is one of the best pieces of fan art of anything I have ever seen.

So uhhh...
Who did this?

Attached: ed5.png (201x160, 34K)

"That's right, Jane."

Attached: rich_cat.gif (307x208, 2.54M)

Why did he shill for TFA?

I don't, the skits were cringy and lame and took away from actually reviewing stuff

The fact that they have done tonnes of episodes laughing at Sony and their failures with the Spider-Man franchise but didn't do anything on Into the Spider-Verse is extremely one sided.

One of Noill's dickriders drew it

Jay is aware of that meme now and will shit on films Mike likes

Hank getting the run around by borderline conmen happens several times on the show, so that episode would probably fit and Hank could fit pretty well as a nonEdgy Mr. Plinkett

Attached: 1561257996611.jpg (640x480, 59K)

It took Jay like six years to fix his teeth an stop looking like an inbred hillbilly.

They just changed the actor playing the Jay character.

Eh i disagree. I think some of the storylines were fun and kinda gave it nice touch to HITB and they were better at it than Nostalgia critic.

You've given me too many disgusting fetishes as it is,Yea Forums.
I refuse to be attracted to the RLM guys as girls, the idea alone sickens me.

Attached: 1561786334353.jpg (399x507, 37K)

Is the RLM Brazzers' parody based on these girls?

Will your evil know no end as long as you draw breath?!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I think the'd get it done.

Attached: 1561910309453.png (709x876, 1.07M)

>Freeze, dirtbags!
>You're under arrest for fraud and unethical business practices
>There's a couple bodies under the floorboards, too, Sam
>Oh... Well that too

Attached: FreelanceCartoon.jpg (500x405, 35K)

based

Attached: oblivion npc.gif (320x213, 894K)

sauce?

im just glad one of the few times they referenced a cartoon that wasnt rick and morty gave us this bit. i love the description so much

yup

Attached: 1551590468380.gif (1100x450, 326K)

very cool, very cool.

Attached: nerd crew.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Attached: fuck you its year.png (1280x720, 897K)

THAT'S IT, I'D FUCK EM, THAT'S RIGHT I WANNA GRAB THEIR BELLIES AND POUND EM SILLY AND PLAY WITH THEI BIG OLE' TIDDIES, I DON'T CARE ANY MORE LIKE MORALITY, ASSOCIATION, OR INTEGRITY, THE PENIS HAS ASSUMED DIRECT CONTROL

Attached: 1558813335284.jpg (402x239, 30K)

>masturbating with a droid on camera

This better be real

>This better be real

youtu.be/BJgLa3eKMYs

Attached: capture_10072014_215603.png (275x400, 143K)

I was hoping for a female version

>I was hoping for a female version

Well, yes, that's the whole point of a rule 63.

>Because reviewing the merits of a movie changes dramatically if it's animated
to be fair, im sure they are too retarded to actually apreciate art

More like it would scare away some of their existing audience.

They were fun and never overstayed their welcome even the whole Maze Runner review had a point

Attached: 235436575.png (1280x900, 833K)

>not wanting to get completely plastered with Michelle
>not wanting to watch pretentious arthouse films with Jay
>not wanting to try and make Rikki crack up as much as possible to listen to her wonderful laugh
Hell, them all being slobs makes it better.

They said they wont review animated movies because they don't know enough about the process

>They said they wont review animated movies because they don't know enough about the process

Attached: calarts_mike.png (2000x2000, 637K)

>the whole Maze Runner review had a point
To give them an excuse to stop doing skits?

Yes. They clearly always wrote themselves into a corner and didn't know how to write themselves out of it.

Seems reasonable.

They could ignore that entirely, its not like their whole reviews tackle the photography, cinematography and lighting of a movie. Majority of it is plot and acting with some production thrown in.