How will Time-Displaced Gamora learn to love Quill?

How will Time-Displaced Gamora learn to love Quill?

Attached: main-qimg-9690fb1e663a22b9e2f3b251fe9161cf.png (320x480, 220K)

Possibly by having him prove himself to her again the same way he eventually did before. It took months before she admitted there was any attraction at all.

Who the fuck cares? it was a shitty couple.

She won't. The arc of GOTG3 will be Quill learning to accept that NuGamora isn't his Gamora. His Gamora is dead and the NuGamora isn't a replacement, she's an entirely different person.

exactly. How could he love her when he doesn't even know her. I would love it if new gamora and groot became best friends though

nah Guardians 3 is partially about Quill coming to terms with his Gamora being super duper dead

Nebula will win some cock. Her redemption arc will be complete.

Gamora and Gold Lady will hook up while Quill realizes his heart belongs to Thor. He gets jealous of Banner because he's so much thicker than himself, not realizing he could bang both Thor and Banner eventually.
Mantis and Nebula have a semi-incestuous tryst but decide to be just friends.

She won't.

Attached: nova008coverij41.jpg (560x280, 53K)

She won't. Remember when she was told her dating pool had been Quill and a tree? Groot wins this time.

Forcing Gamora to fall in love with Quill is no different than rape.

>Mantis and Nebula have a semi-incestuous tryst
Not even slightly incestuous. Where are you getting that? Mantis MAY be a child of ego, maybe. But that doesn't relate her to Nebula in any way.

>Forcing
Bait.

Romeo and Juliet were written by SJWs just to prove white couples can't be happy and piss you off user. In fact every dramatic fiction ever created was written for that purpose. I know you're baiting but people like you are actively making the world a worse place by creating artificial outrage. You should be hanged on a hook and used as fish feed.

She won't. Quill will probably have to come to terms that the version he loved died and that the AU one isn't the one he knew with him probably shacking up with Nebula as his consolation prize.

What if they rescue Gamora's soul from Soul Stone World and it merges with Nu Gamora, so she has all the memories of both versions of herself?

thanks for spoiling the script, motherfuckr

This is what will probably happen, because it's a James Gunn movie.

This is 100% what would happen if the same situation were happening in the comics.

She won't, she's gonna be Nova's whore

I think he just meant incestuous as in they're both in the Guardians.

Gamora will probably leave to explore the cosmos with Adam Warlock

Gamora will get the horse cock in GOTG 3 and Nebula will console Quill.

Attached: 7ac39c9dfe6b3510da7bf59a0de06020[1].jpg (463x640, 58K)

Did I miss something? Feels like the movie forgot about her

she got snapped with thanos. she wasnt on the GotG ship at the end.

Attached: 1858440-starlord_02.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Gamora survived.

She won't. Quill will have to move on.