Hey, Bonnie. Came over to check and see how my beloved childhood toy is doing...

Hey, Bonnie. Came over to check and see how my beloved childhood toy is doing, since you promised to take good care of him.

Attached: Andy.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iAUqnkS
youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4IjRxcVPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bbmzuoBC1Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’re 19 faggot get over your dolls.

Here you go, Andy.

Attached: 519m+ai0yYL._SY550_.jpg (414x550, 21K)

Oh hi Andy...Bonnie's at school right now. You said you're here to...check on a toy you gave to
Bonnie?

Attached: Bonnie's mom.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Don't you have some fucking college work to do you god damn manchild?

>Mommy, there's a man outside asking to check on his dolls. I'm scared

I'm calling the police, creep

>tfw no pic of her trying to seduce Andy

you think Andy just used that as an excuse and came over to flirt with the frustrated middle aged housewife?

>I'm so sorry for losing your favorite doll

imgur.com/a/iAUqnkS

Woody was rare right? Did they ever reference how much Woody was worth? Like rare old toy that's 100 dollars out of box or "I can buy a car with this" money?

>you think Andy just used that as an excuse and came over to flirt with the frustrated middle aged housewife?
Yes.

>imgur.com/a/iAUqnkS
ayy i follow them.

>Woody was rare right?
Yes. It's unclear how many were made at the time of the Woody TV show, but that show was in black and white, and it was apparently very difficult for Al to collect the whole set in Toy Story 2. Essentially, a collector's item went missing. Andy probably could have sold Woody to help pay for his college, but he instead gave it to another child to enjoy...who being a small girl, lost interest quickly with an old cowboy doll.

Based Andy

Did you miss Toy Story 2 ?

Hey, Woody’s the one who ran away. She never threw him away

Bonnie's the one who neglected him, and didn't notice or care that he was gone.

She certainly didn't help things by tossing him in the closet and not bothering to ask where he was or play with him for the entirety of the movie after she pouted to get him at the end of 3.

It literally shits all over Woody's development in Toy Story 2, about how not being played with for a while doesn't mean his kid doesn't care about him anymore.
He literally said in the movie how he was loyal to his kid and would be there for them even if she didn't play with him as much anymore... And then the finale completely shits on that, while ruining the ending of 3 as well.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. It was such a shitty ending

He would probably be similar in value to a Howdy Doody Doll, which could be as much as $25,000 depending on his condition.

>these poor anons in denial
Guys... he's not there for Woody. He's not there for Bonnie's mom. You know what he's there for.

Attached: do you wanna taste something I got for you.png (1498x843, 1.63M)

We never saw her react to losing him, for all we know, she could be just as bummed as when she lost Forky. Woody needs to learn he’s not gonna be played with all the time.

of course

Attached: 1561402904918.jpg (585x620, 33K)

Literally the point of the 1st and 2nd movies. He learned to accept the fact he wasn't going to always be the favorite and that sometimes he was going to just sit there to gather dust, but still be loyal to his kid.
All of that down the toilet because of porcelain pussy

They knew they needed to shoehorn in an "emotional" ending otherwise everyone was going to forget this shitty film. Too bad they couldn't have done anything with Forky and proceeded to go for the worst possible ending.

Imagine a college aged man unironically saying this to a small child.

After the arm scene, I was expecting Bo to get shattered to pieces during the climax or something, but literally nothing happened, because there wasn't a climax and the """villain""" just fucked off before anything actually happened

>Prospector got a kid who loves him more than Woody's kid

Attached: 1541595291522.jpg (184x184, 11K)

jesus

Attached: 1462761160852.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>after she pouted to get him at the end of 3.
Compare both their reactions. Andy was the autistic one.

Attached: 1549957275752.png (700x700, 503K)

STINKY PETE WINS AGAIN

It would be funny

Prospector hated to be a toy because he found out he was based off a stinky man with dementia.

Imagine the smell of Pete's ass because he probably forgot often to wipe his ass after shitting. And that's why they call him Stinky.

She made puppy eyes and quivering lip at him when he was hesitant to give it away

But does the toy come with a realistic stinky ass?

>villain was right all along

Attached: 1537434606711.png (808x805, 279K)

have you heard of the term oyakodon?

Attached: Tito.jpg (355x236, 29K)

>mfw no BRAAAAAP barbie with scratch and sniff tech

Attached: old-man.png (598x352, 242K)

No, the problem was Woody being the autistic one and completely ditching all the development from the previous movies.
Bonnie wasn't at fault here. She was just enamored with a new toy for a while just like in TS1 and apparently Woody took that as "BAAAW SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE, TIME TO GO"

Does that mean its time for a dicking?

He better

head in the gutter, user

It was the sheep bitch that got in his head.
He wanted to get Forky and go back but she was all "muh, they wont love you forever, your such a selfish jerk, you only doing this to feel needed"

>that little girl grew up to do Hollywood makeup
>continues to carry Prospector in her bag or whatever because he was one of the first male dolls she ever worked on
>he meets Jim Henson dolls, or whatever the equivalent of famous toys are
>lives in a house on the hills with a beautiful view
>moonlights at the local toy & art galleries to meet even more famous toys

wasn't he actually right all along because we saw Sid in the last movie and then the toddlers in the next one? Andy was such an anomaly because he stopped playing with Woody in TS2 so he wouldn't get damaged further before his mama fixed him. Most kids wouldn't have given a shit about their toy being slightly hurt until it was completely destroyed.

Bonney decided that Jessi was the sheriff of her little Bonnieverse.

There was no place for Woody in the imagination of an empowered little girl whose dad is a complete cuck.

>He keeps asking me about his Woody

>eventually after her retirement and passing, he finally gets to be displayed in a museum, not as a secondary character in a set based around someone else, but as his own attraction

>both Woody and Andy get laid by movie 4

Attached: 1530521104586.gif (299x299, 1.58M)

Would you be okay with Woody actually talking to Andy in the last movie as long as Andy thought it was all a dream?

>regularly fucks his owner in the ass while she's sleeping

Only if it involves Woody at long last physically consummating his feelings for Andy

Attached: E53E08AC-B1F7-4802-BABA-BEA1D2B21CD9.jpg (805x629, 32K)

Sure, providing Andy somehow finds and keeps him.

>"Yes, I'm sure she left it in your bedroom. Or the couch."

Not to mention the toys voiced by Key and Peele just decided to stay with Woody and Bo for literally no reason after wanting to go with Buzz’s group and Bonnie. This movie is fucked.

it’s not a stretch to believe he’d come back for one reason or another

Attached: 1517169836828.gif (170x170, 1.69M)

"I'm the snake in your boot, partner."

He's not coming back, is he?

>Toy Story 5
>Andy by some miracle finds Woody
>gives it to his grandson on his birthday
>the story is about Andy's grandson learning to play with toys after being raised on video games
>Andy's grandson starts playing with Bonnie's daughter, so Woody gets to meet Buzz and the gang again

>hey bonnie its ok you lost Woody...
>I've got a better Woody you can play with...

Fast forward to Andy hunched over Bonnie as you can hear her pant and squirm.
Andy lets out moan as he says
>Finally.. got it all the way in.... say it...

Bonnie barely able to talk her eyes rolling back moans
>You've got a friend inside me.

Wait uh, what... Where is this from?

I don't remember the exact value, but it was enough for the toystore owner in TS2 to steal it and try to resell it. And based on his reaction at the end of the movie, I doubt it was chump change.

>>You've got a friend inside me.
you blew it

pixiv, artist name is kimop

You know I think the biggest issue here is, what if Bonnie was wanting to play with Woody? I mean every child goes through their toys rinse/repeat.

I mean Toy Story of Terror had him going for $2000

So this is going to be worth a pretty penny one day, right?

Attached: SX466_.jpg (466x541, 64K)

Only if you have the full set...

>Blew it.

Yeah, my load.

user, you did make sure to keep your Stinky Pete mint in box, right?

I only have Woody after Toys R Us was selling them during closing for around $25 each. Really pissed I didn't get Buzz too, now each is $90.

I have this one collecting dust at my desk

Only if by "one day" you mean well after anyone living today is dead. These were produced in enough numbers and saved by enough prospective collectors that they won't be rare enough to be valuable until they start becoming historical artifacts.

Attached: 1561397335748.jpg (428x610, 30K)

I would unironically take back everything I said about TS4 if something similar to this happened. Too bad it'll never happen with Iger.

Are muppets considered toys?
I could see Stinky Pete falling in with a group of those designer vinyl hipster you’d

toys not you’d

>Channers believe real life happen like this
Have sex, mosque shooting incels

To this day my wife has a one legged Lion-o that sits on a bookshelf upstairs, alone. He's only there because there is no other place to put him. If he's alive, I can't imagine he considers his existence anything other than some sort of purgatory.

The one thing that would suck is Woody no longer has his voice box : (

You guys really like imagining a grown ass man beating up a preschooler huh

Toys cannot be eternal and passed through every generation, user. Let Woody have his life now. He already did his job as a dad.
I bet you don't even have your favorite toy anymore nor do you plan to give it to your hypotetical children.

Attached: youknowthedrill.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Grow up and move on, fag.

>Andy fucking looses it
>beats the shit out of Bonnie
>the toys try to help and land themselves on the floor
>Andy trips on them and hits his head on the edge of Bonnies dresser.

I think Woody is either supposed to be the actual toy used for TV show, or the only manufactured copy based on that prototype before it was shot down.

He's also surrounded by girl toys and likely has a harem of painted barbies for himself.

holy shit

did I miss something?

>Andy trips on them and hits his head on the edge of Bonnies dresser
of fucking course you had to make it sexual instead of writing something more normal like "Andy trips on them and hits his dead in the floor and dies".

Attached: Sigh.jpg (500x625, 146K)

I'm with this guy,please explain
or are you just calling the toy collector a manchild

>edge of dresser
how is that not lethal?

funny too, TS2 was like 1998 and i know resellers were around back then, but dude acted more like resellers i see TODAY.

shit, I read it as dress. maybe I'm the pervert one

>dressers are sexual
Huh?

dude, some shit just shoots up in price
don't overlook some things, you can toss out fucking gold.

At the end of toy story 2, Woody and co dump Stinky Pete off on a random girl who instantly takes a liking to him (though, who likes to paint and decorate their faces).
Meanwhile Woody winds up with a girl who lost interest in him after a week.

>Woody winds up with a girl who lost interest in him after a week.
Toy story 4 takes place 2 years after 3

Toy Story 4 keeps proving that its existance shits all over the previous movies

Attached: 1486691930379.png (613x800, 514K)

I'm not planning on watching it so please just tell me if Andy had any friends IN TS4.

Adult Andy only shows up as a flashback to the ending of 3

Resellers were always like that, you were just too young to notice.

So basically Andy has zero friends.
I knew him going to Pizza planet alone with his mom in the first movie was the flag. Who the fuck went to Chuck e. Cheese alone growing up? You would always try to bring your boys if you had them.

That was kind of odd. He brought a bunch of friends to his birthday party.

In the second movie, Al and the Japanese guy talk on phone, and Al asks "imagine we added another zero to the price, huh?". The guy on the phone is heard replying "I'll pay anything you want". So I've assumed that Woody's value is something insane; on a similar tier as those Nintendo World Championship Gold cartridges, or maybe even Action Comics #1.
However, Woody was a used toy who had suffered some damage (the burn mark on forehead, writing on his boot, arm ripped off), but he also got restored during the second movie. Both the damage and the restoration work mean that he wasn't in mint condition. He wasn't inside a package either (assuming he used to have one). So if there were a Woody toy who had never been played with, he'd be even more valuable.

The guy who was selling him didn't know about the toy's history. He sold Woody with the vague title "Cowboy Doll", and he was surprised to find out that someone was willing to pay $2000 for him. Maybe not too many people saw the auction, and those who did lacked enough funds for their bidding war. The results would've probably been different if the title for the auction had been something like "Rare Vintage Woody The Cowboy Doll From Woody's Roundup 1950s Great Condition".

Attached: Toy Story Of Terror 2013 720p BrRip Ganool FilmZone.mkv_snapshot_12.33_[2019.07.01_18.37.49].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Yeah, and Woody had an entire loving childhood and a couple of extra years with another kid. Stinky Pete is probably in the trash can by the time TS3 starts

>Look Barbie! A BIG UGLY man doll!

LMAO

I would put more stock in the Medicom Woody figure

Attached: IMG_1664.jpg (480x360, 43K)

you think toys can get pregnant?

could you leave a Ken and Barbie doll inside a dollhouse for a while and come back to find a new baby toy out of nowhere?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

If we'd gotten some backstory with Woody originally belonging to Andy's Dad and having some kind of sentimental value I think I'd be more understanding of him wanting to originally take Woody.

Attached: 1552254704802.png (285x450, 231K)

Do I kek or do I rage at this ?

Attached: 1561767112554.jpg (480x456, 27K)

>eating a dead fetus with the body of it’s mother
Brutal

>Movie 5 should be Andy realizing Woody is worth a fuck ton of money and going through any measures to get him back

hey moron, I said that when I was literally 4 years old, go fuck yourself.

They wouldn't be the only copies, Stinky Pete had a box for gods sake. It was just a really old show and what few weren't thrown away are in random closets. I get the feeling that Woody belonged to Andys father or maybe even his grandfather

I just realized Woody is a 50 year old toy and yet his voice box still works. Isn't that run on batteries ? How didn't they melt ? And even if they got replaced where would they get batteries that fit in a 50 year old product

>preschooler's cheeks
Fixed that for you

Say what you want about her, she’s cute as fuck. Look at those cheeks.

I wouldn’t doubt something like this happens in one of the sequels. Disney now loves character assassination.

prospector might have been discarded, the girl loved barbies

>cheapest one is $500 on eBay
Fuck

Attached: s-l1600-5.jpg (1200x1600, 325K)

Why did he get rid of WTSnacks?

Attached: 1562014092978.png (138x145, 48K)

I was more under the impression that he was a limited-production original run Sheriff Woody doll from when the show aired, and since it was an old show and the toy hadn't been made in a long time, many others had been lost or worn down, making Woody very valuable given his relatively good condition and the fact that he retained all his parts.

Stinky Pete was a plushie, that’s a hard plastic statue, why would anyone want that?

The statue is the only one with the "Woody's Roundup" box. The plushies go for about 100 each at the Disney store.

They're inevitably going to do a prequel, I can feel it.

Attached: Woody's_Roundup_song.jpg (523x502, 62K)

I would rather watch this than Toy Story 4

still think he should've talked with Andy in 3
though that would have led to a whole different movie

I'd really want a prequel with asshole Woody

>moral of the story is that things change and you need to move on with your life
>Yea Forums clings to the status quo and denounces anything else

Attached: 1555104749040.jpg (540x578, 33K)

>babies
>3 different skin colors
Barbie, you slut. We're getting a divorce!

Woody is a toy.
He has no goddamn life.
He literally exists to be a child's play thing, that's his entire reason for existence. He said as much in the first movie where he spent the entire film trying to drive that point into Buzz's thick plastic skull.

Attached: the fuck you say.jpg (852x480, 28K)

Attached: laughing animals.gif (600x370, 2.68M)

But it's summer.

Try 1,600. This one weirdly has him as a statue, though his belly and clothes are stuffed. Weird japanese knockoff.

Attached: pete.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

This is actually kinda interesting. Buzz reminds Bonnie's dad that her backpack is in the antique shop, but this is never brought up again. Future movies should go more into toys talking with humans and see how far they can take it.

Attached: image-2.jpg (480x480, 16K)

fucking retard

Which was a dick move on his part and completely contradicts his character trait of loyalty shown towards Andy throughout the first 3 movies. Sure a little kid got bored with him and moved on to a new toy, but knowing how kids are she almost certainly would have gotten bored with that and moved back to him, and back and forth. You can just imagine her crying "where's Woody" and her mom having to explain losing something valuable to her as soon as she remebers him and wants to play with him again in a few months. That's the complete opposite of the duty of bringing joy and love to children that the first 3/4 of the series is entirely founded upon. Woody did a complete 180 on his character and in doing so destroyed the message of the actually good Toy Story movies.

Glad I'm not the only who thought she was cute.

Are you serious? Woody just starts talking to Andy and you expect him not to shit himself and chuck Woody in the fireplace?

I give it until the third grade when she realizes that Forky is a piece of trash and tosses him in the dumpster.

Attached: 1553445042.jpg (480x478, 22K)

Attached: Worse than lotso.png (253x238, 87K)

Forky being trashed must be the "emotional" ending for any subsequent sequel, I'm not sure what else they can do without Andy

Just watch until they somehow split up Buzz from the group and hear the same bullshit.
>i-it's like he's a real space ranger now, his character arc is complete!

What's the appeal of these things?

Attached: 1553551407458.gif (360x240, 1.42M)

SPBP

Now Andy got a Wood

Attached: 1561219958449.gif (400x265, 869K)

When is Giggles going to get hot glued

Cheap, collectible shit to fill space on a shelf/in your soul

>going to get hot glued
The bitch is going to get bukkaked with just one shot

it was cute and quirky when they first came out. but now its soulless merchandising.

Hot glue Forky instead

we're getting a prequel... right?

Stinky pete wasn't popular though, and wasn't able to be sold (reason why he's still mint) so Al might have gotten him relatively cheap and easy compared to Woody or Bullseye (he got Jessie free). his worth would most likely only come from being in the whole set.

First movie, made in the 90s by a small team of white guys;
>You are a toy. That's all you are, that's all you will ever be. Stop believing you're something you're not. The Reality and nature of the world we live in is simple and doesn't care about your feelings or delusions.
Fourth movie, made in the current year by current year Pixar and current year Disney:
>Be what you want to be, even if doesnt make sense. If it makes you happy, then it's okay. Abandon everything you know for a strong womyn and a false sense of freedom and infinite possibilities, even though you're just a toy.
You can really notice the change in personal philosophies between the two movies. The latter one almost sounds like left wing propaganda..

They have a few options.
>prequel that focuses on Woody around the '50s as TS4 was clear on this point
>full sequel following Woody or Buzz's group
>tv series, though a Forky tv series and a prequel on Bo have already been greenlit for Disney+
I'd personally want a sequel to make me forget 4.

Attached: 75456774_p0.jpg (971x816, 519K)

The only problem I got is how expensive he was. I don't give a single fuck how cute you are or if you're family. If something is worth an exuberant amount of cash you better believe I'm not gonna let some snot nosed brat get their chubby mutt fingers on em. Granted Andy didn't know the monetary worth the emotional value of it being his fucking dad's family toy should have been enough!!! It's like that episode of Arthur when they go on antiques roadshow and the baby has a native American skirt or some shit. It's a goddam antique worth thousands of dollars but the baby likes it so let's make Arthur look like a dick for snagging it from her. That was the right thing to do, goddamit!!!!

Attached: 1561669144501.gif (350x227, 3.55M)

Hank I don't think anyone in the family knew what Woody was worth

I wanted to fuck those cows so bad as a kid

Like he didn't use the Google at some point out of curiosity? And why I also bothered to mention it was his (I'll presume dead) father's toy! Sure shows what he thought of his old man, I tell you what.

Attached: 1561615949693.gif (500x350, 468K)

Hey Bonnie, came to check you out

Attached: andy_and_older_bonnie_by_unicnickol-d5v4by3.jpg (1024x1365, 210K)

It's all happening with modern Disney nowadays. Same thing happened with Wreck It Ralph 2 and The Last Jedi, character assassination is becoming the norm for old franchises. Wouldn't doubt if Frozen 2 has Elsa leaving Arendelle in the end to "find herself" or some shit.

Attached: 1562003220703.jpg (1000x563, 49K)

Ayyy lmao

>Prospector thinks he's in for a bad time at the little girls house.
>It turns out to be a harem of beautiful and funky looking Barbies
>They clean him up like this guy in Queer Eye
youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4IjRxcVPQ

based but cringe art

kek, makes me wonder if Prospector had a removable beard they could take off.

Prospector > Lotso > Sid > Gabby Gabby

>looks up this episode
Holy shit is Arthur just a show about a kid with common sense getting fucked by society?

Attached: the walking society.jpg (576x432, 55K)

If they go for the whole "Andy's dad had polio" story then I'd watch it.

would you really need old batteries for a voicebox? I would just assume you slap a double A in there and call it a day

(gonna play devils advocate here)
yeah, **A** child's plaything, the child that's now grown up and at college

tell me the forkie tv series is a meme, please

this fuckin fork is gonna be the worst thing to happen in the franchise

still salty about the seal milk joke?

Gabby Gabby wasn’t really a villain

The ending of Toy Story 3 gave across the idea that Woody was now Bonnie's plaything. That moment wasn't just about Andy letting it go, it was also something new beginning. Bonnie.
So for it to turn out that no, there wasn't any connection or value there at all, is kind of an insult to both halves of it thematically. You can tell me that kids can be flippant, and while that's untrue, I have to ask why is that better than what we had before. Because it sure makes Toy Story 3 retroactively more hollow.

Attached: 1560177898580.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

>*while that's NOT untrue
whups

shouldn't toys gain life from being played with? how come prospector was alive despite being stuck in an unopened box?

Toys gain life in the factories.

Who gives them love and therefore life? Forky contradicts the lore.

Gabby Gabby wanted Harmony to be her first owner, right? I think simply just being "created" gives them sentience.

Well if that is the case what is preventing an army of Buzz Lightyears from escaping their factories? or any toy that does not believe they are a toy? They all seem too instinctively stay still in the presence of humans, even Forky when he didn't want to be a toy, he managed to stay perfectly still at any opportunity where Bonnie could have seen him.

Attached: asadstrangelittleman.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I want to die for using that >too

To be fair, I think it was just a surprise "Let's go out for pizza and video games" thing to take his mind off of the move.

Cute Knick Knacks like miniatures or snow globes

Right. And he decided that he could better serve that purpose by going around with Bo and playing with hundreds of kids in the parks and stuff, rather than sitting in the closet because his kid doesn't want or NEED him anymore.

Who was the villain in Toy Story 4?

Morality, friendship and western values.

Plus you can notice on the box lables that the one who was willing to pay up that ammount was Al himself.

>hated the entire existence of Forky from the initial trailer, thought Pixar didn't know what the hell they were doing
>turns out he was the only good thing about the movie

Attached: 1546624925322.gif (300x200, 1.07M)

The past is evil. Never hold on to it.

Didn't the writers say something about weeping angels syndrome?

He knew what he was doing

Source? Asking for a friend

a random drawfag made these two drawings in a random thread where people started shipping andy and bonnie

Kill it if you have to.

The type of voice box Woody uses doesn't need batteries. Pulling the string just spins a phonograph inside him.

I unironically want a Woody's Roundup movie

Oh. Oh my. What happens next?

Bonnie plays with a brand new Woody

It should have Woody somehow losing his memory at the end because he doesn't remember any of the Woody's Roundup stuff in TS2.

Why didn't you give Bobby a Buzz Light-year toy?

This would be great. How would they explain Woody's memory loss if they choose to do a story with Andy's dad w/ polio by the way? The original idea was that he was locked in some box for years before Andy finds him, but then wouldn't he empathize with Jessie for being in the dark for so long?

That’s hot. Too bad the only Giggles figure is not as small as she is in the movie.

>he was locked in some box for years
When was this stated?

>bo prequel is confirmed
>another prequel with woody
Enough.

Just watch, they’ll take over action figures one day.

she's like 5, you sickos

youtube.com/watch?v=bbmzuoBC1Rs
Can't find the original video but 12:57

And I forgot that Woody apparently thought Woody and his dad were the same kid. Damn, that hits hard.

It’s been proved bullshit. It’s from Mike Mozart, that old fat virgin who does ‘fail’ toy reviews on YouTube. One of the Pixar execs has already said it was false.

Prospector got a new owner when Andy was still a kid. It's very possible that little girl threw him out just a few years later while Andy was willing to bring Woody to college.

Wait what, Woody isn’t together with Buzz and the rest of the toys anymore? How in the fuck did anyone think that would be right?

Right, I’d be amazed if she still had him

thats pretty gay

But...take a look at her cheeks.

What do you think about Molly?

Attached: Molly.png (499x484, 472K)

Not as cute as I would've hoped. Curly hair is terrible. Also was cold for just tossing Barbie away.

Attached: 1541409535462.gif (195x182, 1011K)

I can't believe how many pedophiles are on this thread too, I'm grossed out just as much as you are.

She'll be better for the toys over Woody, right?

Attached: 75502130_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 334K)

What was the context for this face because this is the chaddest fucking face I've seen.

Sadness at parting with his childhood toys.

>It's about loyalty... something a woman wouldn't understand

Attached: 1561345146320.jpg (1701x932, 134K)

based woody BTGOing them hoes.

>stops being loyal to Bonnie
what did he mean by this?

>But...take a look at her cheeks.
upper or lower

A cautionary tale about the power of pussy

>Curly hair is terrible.
shit taste

both

Attached: 22.7.jpg (210x240, 8K)

They're for fakenerds. You literally can set foot in any box store and buy one.

I can't fault that.

He didn't do anything

I would fuck Bo anyday

As the Ancient Hawaiians used to say, why settle for the mother when you can have the daughter at the same time?

Exactly. It's great going into the movie thinking he's going to be an annoying piece of shit that the entire movie revolves around, but ended up being alright with just the focus he has with Bonnie.

Attached: 1536635293273.gif (500x500, 994K)

Al definitely deserved Woody more than either of those 2 little shits. That guys life sucked.

actually
yeah you know what that makes sense

Andy's shown to love toys an unnaturally high amount even as a kid so it wouldn't exactly be OOC.

I guess you could say that Al loved him?

>"Here, Andy, sweetie."

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Have sex incel

>The timeline where Circle 7 makes Toy Story 3 (about recalling Buzz to Taiwan) has been lost forever.

Attached: Toy_Story_3_concept_art.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Fuck off, normalfag.

I don't have anything harsh against the movie, hell, I think it's mostly fine and I agree on the notion of finally wrapping up Toy Story so it doesn't get milked to high heaven and becomes a total corpse rotting while standing, but I definitely wish things were better wrapped, like.

>Does Bonnie even slightly cared about finding/getting Woody back
>Does Andy ever get back or just eventually forgets about Woody?
>Does Bonnie ever feel regret and/or concern over losing Woody? Has she already forgotten the promise or did she just decide somehow that "preserving" Woody and keeping Jessie more played with was the better option?
>Just because Woody decided to stuck with Bo, doesn't mean there isn't the possibility of him dropping around the house every now and then, especially since they have a fucking skunk to drive around to get back inside the house
>Them being in the fair means that they'll just become a toy hoe and get touched and played with every kid in the block? (Bo was played with several kids) Are they just going to keep on doing this until their inevitable death or eventually coming back to their kid or another one?

It's little things and they definitely should have touched up on these more. I liked Gabby Gabby's characterization even if villain redemption is at times overly used because her motives weren't inherently evil (she just wanted to be with Harmony and even that got shattered) and Forky's as well. Bo felt like that unnecessary "fresh 'em up" most movies nowadays make to make look women super ultra independent even though she could have rocked the entire movie with her original get up and stayed exactly the same. I liked how concerned she was over her sheep though, staying through to her character.

>finally wrapping up Toy Story so it doesn't get milked to high heaven
I felt more like TS4 opened the door to pump out as many sequels as they want to make. TS3 already had an ending that felt very definitive, but since they decided to make another sequel after it, I don't see what's gonna stop them from making even more sequels in the future.

This is exactly what I have in mind? What will happen if we come to this? We have the plot for Toy Story 5 now.

>Welcome to Yea Forums!
>The only place you get bullied for not being a pedophile!

Here, you look like you need it.

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 1.2M)

>Andy's son installs a modern electronic voicebox in Woody
>Woody speaks to Andy
>Andy assumes it's just something his son recorded for him

This feels like the intro to a Shadman comic

cute enough, I gess.
too bad we didn't get to see more of her at the begining of TS4, when she's younger and probably even cuter.

You'd think Andy would google Woody's toy origins and see he's worth a gorillion dollars

"Nigga I'm like 6. I don't know what you were expecting"

Would it be Ok to check up on her and make sure she would be a good wife.

Its worth 80 something already.