Cringiest Comic Con moments

Mine is the GotG2 panel, when Pom walks out one of the ravagers says 'not green? #notmymantis' which was fun but after that when someone would come out Hardwick would say #notmywhatevercharacter and it was never funny.

Runner up is Loki appearing at a panel and Hardwick acting scared behind the podium.

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sR3ZqopYlrM?t=1096
youtube.com/watch?v=vRRumnlKHig
youtu.be/XEF-Fd2fAG4
youtu.be/3R9g_VABesA
youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzUv3LXDc
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hardwick a literal who for both stories
Is this a stealth /pol/ bait thread?

Everything's a /pol/ bait thread if you squint your eyes and tilt your head enough.

>go to convention in my city
>deadpool cosplayers literally stink up the whole floor
>they spout lol so random humor
>do a retarded conga line

I fucking hate Deadpool cosplayers

I’ll always remember going to a renaissance faire and watching a deadpool cosplayer pick up a real fucking sword and send his buddy to the hospital.

I was on a camel while it happened and it felt like I’d entered a fever dream.

Attached: 72041C93-7F30-4DD4-B82B-9ED11402F0B1.jpg (800x900, 175K)

Please tell the story.

Oh shit senpai what happened

I want to hear this.

Still waiting desu

>I was on a camel while it happened and it felt like I’d entered a fever dream.

Attached: 1561629692586.jpg (540x720, 39K)

Bump

This 400% sounds like the start of a Posehn-written DP comic, camel included.

Attached: 1554507142591.gif (300x204, 1.36M)

Comic Con cringe kinda flies under the radar. They're actors; they're only functional when they're reading what to do.

I never been to any major Comic Con in my life. But this one time when SLCC was happening, I saw this Black Widow cosplayer and her friend get a giant duffel bag of theirs stolen by one of the local homeless people while they were waiting for a train. That was pretty cringy.

I wasn't around to see what exactly happened after since I had to get on my train, but the last thing I saw was this short (albeit quite busty) chick chasing after some dude down the intersection of a freeway, with a pair of pistols in her hands.

Why would there be a camel at a renaissance fair?

Not that user but I've seen a fair few. There was an elephant at the last one I went to. Exotic animal acts are always happy to work and it doesn't feel out of place with a medieval coat of paint and a sign or two that says "FROM FAR OFF LANDS..."

This isn't really comic con but I went to an anime convention and saw a procession of Naruto cosplayers blocking the aisles with a conga dance or people blocking the way doing caramaldansen. You have never seen cringe till you have seen caramaldansen in person.

>That was pretty cringy
Man, shut up.

>Hardwick is a literal who
Maybe if you've never consumed any media other than Mein Kampf or MDE.
Chris Hardwick is the type of person The Nerd Crew is making fun of, and hosts the Talking Dead talk show about the boring as shit Walking Dead shows that are based on the boring as shit Walking Dead comics. He also has a bunch of podcasts with a website called "The Nerdist".

Hardwick became a parody of himself. The first year or so of the Nerdist was genuine. He had connections and genuinely liked the things his guests were in. And then it became a job and it devolved.

this so much

worse is seeing fat neckbeard types in libraries and cities wearing Deadpool shirts with the Deadpool snapback

New York Comic Con:

>go to a screening in the main room
>kind of late so room is packed
>see some seats near the back on one side
>friends and I head over
>find some fat fuck has laid some 10 foot long cosplay spear across a whole row of seats
>ask him to move it so we can sit
>fat fuck starts huffing angrily
>are you fucking kidding me? move the fucking spear fatass

and

>go to talk by a lawyer on copyright and comics
>lawyer says he wants to cover a lot so hold questions till the end
>2 minutes in (almost certainly literal) autist raises hand
>please hold your questions
>5 minutes later autist raises hand
>sorry, please hold your questions, ill answer at thend
>5 minutes later autist raises hand again
>presenter screams PLEASE HOLD YOUR QUESTIONS

Cosplay is fun but people really need to be considerate of what they're wearing while in a crowd. Not just for others sake but for your own too.

So he's a retarded s.oyboy Wil Wheaton clone except without child star fame to desperately cling to? Why should people know who this faggot is? There are countless pathetic losers like this, especially in the convention world.

I was once molested by a Power Girl cosplayer when my dad took me to a con dressed up as Robin. My green speedos were too tight but he didn't care.

I cringed just thinking about going to an anime convention

That Power Girl cosplayer was a man, by the way. I know because that was me

>go to con in my city
>convention center has alot of stairs and escalators
>people in cosplay involving stilts cant go up the stairs safely or get in the elevator without taking their shit off

>friend wants to meet KSD
>I'm kind of fit SJW type at the time so I yes due to new Captain Marvel comic
>KSD hugs her
>asks me if I want a hug
>couldn't answer before she grabs me tight
>squeezes her breasts up against me
>starts rubbing them up and down against my chest
>let's me go
>grinning ear to ear she says "thank you so much"
I've met thirstier women, but they're usually at bars

>Matt Fraction glares at you from a distance and thinks, "goddamnit, not again!"

That's bullshit but I believe it.

I saw a girl in a power girl costume get teased by her boyfriend for photos once. He was coming on a bit strong but I think he was just excited to be there and he quickly backed off. Thing is there was this weird fat guy sitting at a table just seething the whole time.

Attached: comicon1.png (769x366, 24K)

Attached: comicon2.png (695x410, 25K)

Attached: comicon3.png (688x394, 25K)

>framing the cbldf as cringe
Hang yourself.

You first, you open borders faggot.

Attached: comicon4.png (666x313, 20K)

You fucking newfag, you have no idea what the CBLDF is do you?

Look at this shit and unironically defend comicon, you dumb tranny.

Attached: comicon5.png (688x445, 30K)

CBLDF has nothing to do with Comic Con you moron, they are a legal defense fund for comic creators and consumers. They've paid to fight against obscenity charges against comic shops by pearl clutchers since the 80s and fought California when they tried to levy unconstitutional taxes on comics. Educate yourself, newfag.

>open borders
>dumb tranny
I don't think user reads comics at all. He just looked for surface level things to get mad about so he could post more outrage bait for Yea Forums to bite.

Attached: 1542863853515.jpg (800x803, 104K)

Clearly they did a great fucking job protecting... this.

Attached: comicon6.png (718x446, 37K)

Comic con itself is cringe, you are a brainlet for thinking you'd not encounter it there.

People would be less outraged it you stopped acting so outrageously idiotic.

Attached: comicon7.png (670x414, 32K)

You're bad at telling stories.

not that user, but KSD has a history of being notoriously horny at cons.

There were anons here a while back I think like six years ago telling stories of being invited to KSD's hotel room and/or having their dick fondled by her.

These are fans who wants memepool. So they can do anything in name of being in character.

>Nobody has posted that time a voltron shipper took so long they had to basically tell her to fuck off
youtu.be/sR3ZqopYlrM?t=1096

Spergs will sperg no matter what I do. If only I had as much power over them as you think I do.

I wish you found a better clip that shows the full breadth of Bex's amazing physical reaction to that sociopath. You can still see it in that clip but the sheer shock on her face isn't as clear.

Attached: 26000945_1669495433112958_5731740875633289714_n.jpg (959x960, 32K)

What she did to me was sexual assault, I don't find it funny if she were hot it'd be okay

Attached: file.png (607x189, 38K)

>Not comic con but an anime convention

Its just funny seeing anime characters doin shit out of the con like naruto buying stuff at 7/11 or taking the bus

Oh fuck I haven’t checked this thread in hours but here it is.
>every summer there’s a medium sized renaissance faire in my city
>it’s okay, basically a comic con with a medieval paint job
>I have a lot of experience with animals so I join up with a buddy of mine who brings his horses to event like that
>we set up bunk across from a stand selling homemade swords
>just peoplewatch, relax, have a good time
>the stand next to us has camels
>people are riding the camels
>I decide to ride a camel
>I do this for about five minutes when I start paying attention to this really fucking loud Deadpool cosplayer and these three lackeys he’s got
>he walks up to the weapon stand
>yells “FOWL BEAST, FOWL MEATS”
>brings the sword down on the nearest lackeys shoulder
>it broke his collarbone or something, the guy immediately crumpled and started to scream
>because this is such a big event the camel owner fucks off and leaves
>I sit on the camel as this man writhes in the mud while deadpool apologizes and promises to help pay the medical bills
>it’s almost 99* degrees in the Florida humidity
>I’m on a camel
>the ambulance can’t get to the faire parking lot and I can hear the sirens
>I feel like I’m in hell.

I remember there was a panel with the cast from Fantastic Beasts and at one point they started making up these anti Trump spells. Some of the guest walked out. I can't remember if Depp join in, because this was after the dumb shit he said at some concert in the UK that led to a CIA visit.

Attached: 2D65420C-D5E7-4CA0-928C-46E525A9BF91.jpg (470x293, 62K)

>Florida
I know it's a meme to just say "lol Florida Man XD" but god damn does it show up a lot even without Sunshine Laws taking effect.

Back when Trey Parker and Matt Stone were guests of honors at San Diego Comic Con, some guy was offering his script to them and just couldn't let it go. Matt and Trey handled that situation well even though the host was awful too.

In general, I hate most guest of honor panels because they are so badly organized. I think there should be a system where you can send your question beforehand and then someone who knows what they are doing builds a structure of a proper talk show. The worst you can do is let autistic audience ask questions, and they take forever when they get to the point. Sometimes they are not even asking questions, just trying to "make a point" and show off.

Attached: 4f48.jpg (599x842, 100K)

It's the zeitgeist effect. When you're in FL you get the small urge to sperg out in outlandish ways, no matter who you are. Kind of like how people feel encouraged to act like thugs when in a huge metropolis.

Wildest con thing I ever experienced was eitherrrrr...this time I KO'd a Green Arrow cosplayer that was stalking every Black Canary (me included) in the con hall and playing grabass and almost getting permabanned, or years ago at this anime con when a dude fell off a hotel balcony dressed like Inuyasha and totally broke his whole left side.

Attached: 45DE5F05-E80F-422D-974D-30A6CA188550.jpg (1083x760, 158K)

Did you actually KO him, or did he just back off?

>deadpool apologizes and promises to help pay the medical bills
. I thought he will be asshole through the whole story.

I punched him in the jaw and he fell down. I was telling a vendor I was friends with about the shit that had been going down all weekend and he was like oh yeah, couple of other Black Canary cosplayers have said the same thing and then like twelve seconds later I feel a hand on my ass and see a flash of green and pow. Haven't done any non-closet cosplay since.

Somebody more social than I did a thing.
Epic cringe.

Funny you should mention Wheaton, they're best friends

>Stop satirizing current president
Fuck off,sperg

What is more cringe is attending comic con to whine about it on chinese shadow puppet Imageboard,that's the ultimate cringe

Attached: Ahahahavegetablesturnyougay.png (680x444, 165K)

>ears ago at this anime con when a dude fell off a hotel balcony dressed like Inuyasha and totally broke his whole left side
So he's all right now?

Attached: 275fabeb96da363da43e57b59a7cf758--gerador-memes-meme-photo.jpg (490x404, 25K)

No, by all means, spam "ORANGE MAN BAD" for the hundreth time, at this point he's better than any of the open border commies on the democrat side, which id sincerely disappointing.

Orange man good
You guys are sensitive snowflakes

Attached: Faggotchanner.jpg (238x212, 5K)

You should be in jail for assault you thot

Orange man isn't good, though.
It's just that you've completely and utterly failed to put forth anything better.

Cardiff comicon had a Ledgers joker cosplayer that was so autistic he would insult any other jokers at the con then run away awkwardly and made a post in the con FB group saying that sub-par jokers should not attend.

There was also a Deadpool cosplayer who felt women up and kept thrusting rubber chickens in peoples faces.

>KSD
Who?

>Go to Athenscon
>See this crap
>Friend of mine who didn't knew this furfag (his nickname is Greekyoshi) could easily tell that he is a gay from the way he was shaking his body like a slut all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=vRRumnlKHig

Attached: DQFSgPoX0AEsobO.jpg orig.jpg (1170x2080, 471K)

Kelly Sue Deconnick

>Florida
How am I not surprised.

Attached: 1558669768038.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>autistic joker cosplayer
Jej

Attached: 1477492365460.webm (478x480, 2.87M)

Not going to lie, I'd fuck her.

>man get's punched in the jaw by a woman and goes down like a little bitch
>She should go to jail
The guy should get castrated for being that weak.

Way to take one for the team user, god bless you

Well at least it'll be one less person doing caramaldansen.

>Cringiest Comic Con moments

Anytime an obese, hairy man dresses up as SLave Leia or any raunchy female character

What if she does carameldansen while riding you?

He was also the guy on that MTV dating show that'd get made fun of my Melissa Mcarthy.

>So he's a retarded s.oyboy
>s.oyboy
imagine being such a brainlet that you had to use a period to avoid word filters instead of just using a different word.

But it's ironic and funny, you just don't get it

Honestly, I'll start laughing.

>you just don't get it
Ill never get exhibitionism

>Cringiest Comic Con moments

I saw a group of Naruto cosplayers with Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke etc . What makes it noteworthy is that these were faggots loudly queening throughout the exhibit hall with stripper boots, drag makeup and short shorts.

Attached: thCAVFNXXU.jpg (450x450, 68K)

That sounds fucking hilarious

>dem floppy tiddies

Bueno

The cosplay masquerade is always cringey. When people get up and do little skits in character.

Cringe.

Ottomans?

even the guy who remixed caramelldansen hates how big it got

I host a lot of convention Q&A's. Ask me anything.

Coolest q&a session?
Cringiest question(s)?

Ever met the Comic Book Men? Any stories?

who is the rudest celebrity

Coolest are usually the 'C' & 'A' listers. B-listers seem to be shitty because they think they should be on the A-list. Denise Crosby from Trek, Peter Capaldi, & Karen Gillan were some of my career favorites. Gillan had a problem question from a guy I had to gently dismiss.

Cringiest shit usually comes from people who are slightly touched in the head and the thing is I don't want to just kick them off the mic as much as try to diffuse the situation. The Gillan guy asked a canon question and couldn't understand why Gillan didn't give him an answer when we both explained that actors aren't in the writers room and don't know these things.

The common problem questions are about shipping, 'requests' (Can I get a hug? Can you sing Happy Birthday?) people who give rambling speeches before their question, and people ask the same question somebody else did. Mind you I ask people NOT to do all that stuff at the beginning.

It also kills me when we have a line of 20+ people, 5 minutes left and still folks will get in line thinking we'll get to them.

I never understood why people care about actors or meeting actors when the real mvps are the writers and directors

youtu.be/XEF-Fd2fAG4
5:40 is the notmymantis moment

youtu.be/3R9g_VABesA
And this is the Loki thing

Ming Chen is an idiot. Kevin Smith was cool. Never dealt with the others.

That tricky, some celebs are assholes everywhere, some are smart enough to be 'on' in front of their fans and cunts in the greenroom. Some are nice everywhere but have a handler/agent who does all the screaming for them so their hands don't get dirty. All around I think the worst was Anna Paquin, she was shitty to everybody everywhere at the con...yet her husband was pretty cool.

She was underage when this video was taken, reverse the boners.

>She was underage when this video was taken
Now she's of age, user. Calm thy tits.

Well sure, but nobody wants to fuck her now. It happens everytime. Someone posts the vid, user get’s a boner, someone points she is under age, someone implies it’s cool cause she must be an adult by now, someone finds her tumblr, user loses his boner.

It’s like poetry.

Any time I saw Homestuck cosplayers, they're bloody awful.

Don't actually give a shit, user.

At my local convention they've improved the experience for people who just want to see the outfits without retarded skits by putting all that shit in its own event on Friday and having the actual cosplay masquerade on Saturday.

Ming Chen story plz

>in a bad fan fic reading
>a guy in the row infront of me says the fan fic that was just read "that was worse than aids and the holocaust" expecting laughter from the rest of the audience
>dead silence
>have to leave because I'm so embarrassed for him

Attached: 1559616159328.jpg (152x227, 15K)

Yea Forums is /pol/. Suck it up, sweetie.

When will KSD get #metoo? I can also bet you that Kate Leth has been a creep at cons too.

Attached: 4C1C4EEC-FF49-4CD2-8240-CA731C0FB92E.jpg (296x355, 17K)

i get it

Fuckin Based

>The cosplay masquerade

aka the Gong Show without the gong...

He doesn't know shit about comics other than the movies and what he reads on shill sites but he always tries to run comic related panels.

>greek people
Mega cringe.

Average Florida man roigt there yea.

Oh fuck, yikes. I’d have laughed, but like, derisively.

I'd laugh from the sheer rediculousness and autism, and then would have to leave because of looking like a dick.

Heh

Attached: IMG_0768.jpg (407x482, 48K)

Who here going to Raleigh Galaxycon formerly supercon later this month

Attached: Flag_of_North_Carolina.svg.png (1200x800, 53K)

>deadpool apologizes and promises to help pay the medical bills

I'm crying. Top post user.

Attached: IMG_6443.jpg (682x600, 46K)

The first few years it was actually really cool and a lot of fun. Most of the attendees where adults who where actually INTO it, you know. They weren't just, and this is gonna make me sound like a hipster asshole, "casuals" who thinks because they saw MODERN POPULAR SHOW on toonami or repeat memes it made them a hard core expert. Now this was back in the days of tape swapping and being able to sit down and watch projection viewings of shows and OVAs you may have never even heard about.

Then over the course of a few years it shifted to actual convention halls and it's focus started to aim towards younger and younger people and I just didn't really feel like I fit in anymore. The average age seemed to drop about 10 years and frankly I just didn't see the appeal in going anymore.

If you never seen a sizzler steak house filled to the brim with nerds in fake armor, faux military uniforms and other such ornate costumes of varying quality you're really missing out.

I really hate sounding like MUH SEKRET KLUB but cons just don't feel special anymore.

>cons just don't feel special anymore.

I go to 3 cons a year and 2 are 80% comic book/superhero related and the other one is general geekery; anime, video games. Magic: the gathering, superhero movies, TV shows and some comic books. The last one is the biggest and probably attracts 4 times as many people as the other 2 combined. Yet the smaller ones are better for me because I feel like I'm not surrounded by normies who only know about thanos from the movies. Maybe I'm a gatekeeper or whatever, but I just wanna geek out about muh comic books and not have to deal with 16 year olds wearing mcu cosplay who stink up the con for 3 days.
>be at big con after batman v superman came out
>see cosplayer in batfleck suit
>ask to take his picture and tell him I liked the dark knight returns also
>oh no dude it's called dark knight rises and this costume is from bvs
>go to hotel room
>try not to cry
>cry
>cry alot

They have to start somewhere man. Unless you're a literal boomer, most people are secondaries first and then they might read comics later.

For the popularity of superhero movies, I'm surprised that book sales (single issues and trades) are as low as they are.

Attached: 1561774278586.gif (300x300, 891K)

>They have to start somewhere man.
That's fine. I don't think anyone's arguing otherwise. But there's starting with the movies and then there's acting like you're a hardcore nerd when all you do is maybe buy a funko pop.
I started by the cartoons but I still made the effort to go to the comics shops and read the material and it's never been easier to get a hold of this stuff so there's really no excuse.
A fan who's "Fan" enough to go to a convention really should be fan enough to read the fucking comics or whatever else material.

Attached: cyc3.jpg (259x194, 9K)

It doesn't even just stop at conventions. Even "Online fan communities" have become little more than circle jerks for group think. Fanpages are almost all gone now and everything is based on heavily monitored wikis. You can't point out faults in the thing you're a fan off anymore without getting blanketly called a hater for not being a mindless sycophant.

(You)_('-')

I'm surprised that the medium of books hasn't fallen off the face of the Earth.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good book or comic from time to time, but it doesn't pay off in Dopamine-per-hour in the same way video games, surfing youtube, or trawling social media does.

>Dopamine-per-hour

I do find it rather distressing how in this day and age due to the ease of access to entertainment people's attention spans have suffered quite seve

This is great someone save this

If someone likes a characater or genre enough to cosplay as a character I'd assume theyd have a few trades and keep up with the current run

You would assume that but here we are.

It's particularly obvious in the MCU and Disney Star Wars fandom where if you don't blindly praise everything, you're a "toxic fanboy".

Its either
>muh toxic fandoms
Or
>this [media] wasnt made for you!

You remember how back when Phantom Menace came out and everyone hated Jar Jar? We weren't called toxic then. In fact they writ him out of the later movies.

Many cosplayers (especially female, let's be honest) care more about how the character looks and makes them look over any deep familiarity or identity with them. How many lewd Power Girl cosplayers do you think have read her comics vs. just seen her design and thought "that's an outfit that will look sexy while signalling that I'm nerdy."

But jar jar wasnt a minority woman

My ex gf fors to cons and she said she was in a panel for cosplayers where they were talking about how like your costume has to cover your tits and butthole and shit because the cops can arrest you for public indecency. I said if your costume will put you at risk for being arrested for public indecency you need to rethink your costume.

I think a large part of the problem is the format itself. The people who have a reasonable, concise question to ask do not overlap a lot with the people who are willing to stand in a line in a crowd of people to feel all of their gazes and those of the panelists. The self aware just aren't likely to accept that exposure, while the oblivious are all too willing to natter on and on.

I see things go much more smoothly when people are asked to write down their questions and hand them into a bucket a staffer is sending around, or some similar system. Maybe have people stand up if they think it's they're question, so they can feel personally involved.

See I don't really see that as a problem itself either. Because if you like to dress up and saw a character you wanted to dress up as you're still putting forth the effort and who cares if some random con going ass calls you a fake nerd. You still did the work. You can carry yourself as a lover of cosplay if not the character.

The issue with the "fake geeks" is they don't just stop at calling themselves the movie fans. They call themselves MARVEL fans. And it's an autistic distinction on my end I admit but it's an important one. You can do whatever you want but don't pretend you're THE BIGGEST MARVEL FAN EVER if all you know is movie and deadpool.

Format's like that are often suggested but that means somebody has to sift through all the submitted questions, and you have lost the intimacy of the event which is really the whole point.

I completely agree. My first cosplay was a really shitty Dave from homestuck when I was 13, and I kept hitting people by accident when I turned while resting a Nerf sword on my shoulder. To this day that embarrassment has stuck with me, and I don't bring props larger than a backpack to cons anymore.

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (372x363, 57K)

See I just had a dorky suit of cardboard armor and a prop(toy) sword that fit at my side. Getting through crowds was a little tough on account of the pauldrons but I wasn't really bumping into people anymore than I would have normally probably.

Attached: Lodoss-tou Senki - Record of Lodoss War - 03 [BD.720p] [Iznjie Biznjie] [A63049D4].mkv_snapshot_18.3 (956x720, 119K)

That really sucks. I go to film festivals and it’s the same thing no matter which one it is. People horde multiple seats with their swag bags and purses claiming they’re waiting for their friends to get here, but they just don’t want people to sit next to them. If it’s something popular it means a bunch of people who paid for tickets have to leave and (hopefully) get refunds. Luckily I don’t run into this problem when seeing Yea Forums stuff because nobody ever gives a shit about animation ;_;

I wonder if it’s part of convention culture. Strangely enough, I’ve never been in a “cucked by a chair hog” situation when attending E3. Mostly because everything has a 12 hour line or is reserved for certain groups of people.

You know if you tell the usher they'll either make the seat hog GTFO or tell them to free up space.

SDCC couple years back. I'm at a small panel for a kickstarter movie that is coming out maybe next year.

>Guy gets up to ask a question
>Guy asks if they're looking for more writing talent
>Director says they're always looking for more talent, and they can check out the website to contact someone
>Dude doesn't understand because he's autistic as fuck and walks up to the panel table to hand them a large manuscript

It was so fucking bizarre.

Never been a con, do school fairs count?

>A friend of mine waged war on a 10-year-old girl and lost.
>Another friend of mine got accused of sexual harrassment (had it been today he would be toast).
>Another friend spiked everyone's juice with real alcohol at the bar.
>Dude had a heat stroke talking about alternate energy sources and collapsed in his tent.
>Ballet presentation became sexy stripper-esque routine.
>I myself accidentally destroyed the flag and somehow convinced people it was a deliberate political statement and later accidentally got laid with an assistant teacher at the girls' bathroom.

I miss high school.

Alpha as fuck

I guess it depends on the venue, because now that you mention it I had some really shitty ushers. There was one premiere playing in the largest screening room that was completely booked and had the seat hogging problem like crazy. A bunch of us were wandering the aisles like lost souls while the ushers were saying there’s nothing they can do because they have to keep the screenings to a tight schedule and they can’t prove the people are lying without causing a scene. By the time the movie started about a third of the ticket holders were still standing on the sidelines and eventually the cops came in and told us to scram because we had become a fire hazard blocking the exits. The police were just doing their job but I’m still pissed at how little a fuck the ushers gave when they knew exactly what people were doing the whole festival.

The takeaway I got from that incident was that if you’re attending a convention of some sort and you just want to have a good time, it’s not worth getting wrapped up in anything that could lead to drama. And if there’s something you HAVE to do, you can never show up too early. If I didn’t get cucked at the film festival I wouldn’t have played it smart at E3 and got a thumbs up from Hideo Kojima.

Who is KSD?

Kelly sue Deconnick

>It was so fucking bizarre.
That's how job hunting used to be. You marched in, found who was in charge and gave them your resume. That way you know they get it.

Damn fucking right. If you want to stand out you need to fucking stand out. They're gonna remember the autist who hounded them over the pile of assholes who just post a script online.

Attached: Shino pointer.png (608x600, 210K)

well its a panel not a job search (i doubt they were looking for people anyway)

It's called networking, you unemployed tit. Life is a job hunt. It's not about them looking for you it's about you making them see you.

It was a power move and you know it

>Haven't done any non-closet cosplay since.
It sucks that some asshole fucked it up for you but I totally get it.

You forgot to post your contact so that user can fuck you’re white knighting ass

>I punched him in the jaw and he fell down.
Very in-character.

>comic where Canary is actually depicted as abusive when?

this is older than some people on this forum

Deadpool is lucky he didn't cleaver the guy

I hate when cosplayers feel they have to ACT their character.

Anime/Manga cosplayers who screech and yeep.

Amazing

Pol is literally fags? In character.

>hating people for enjoying themselves

user didn't even finish their post. Attention deficiency has affected us all.

the legends say user is still riding the camel to this day

Mine was just a simple Ness outfit. I did some yoyo tricks, but didn't hit anyone. That was 14 years ago now.

>It's okay to be a public nuisance so long as you're having fun

>reacting physically to unwanted physical contact
You would say based if the genders were reversed

Contrary to popular belief, the camel is not a modern invention.

What are you talking about, you cornfucker?
My great-uncle Elijah Wade invented the Camel back in 1987 by gene-splicing a corgi, Margaret Thatcher and a komodo dragon!

>any amount of sympathy towards someone with a vagina
>WhItE kNiGhT
have sex

Attached: 1559868069425.png (647x369, 430K)

I’m not talking about the cosplayer idiot, I’m talking about the comic couple where Canary has repeatedly hit Ollie whenever she’s angry.

That's hot.

Boner intensifies.

I should have expected this but

Japanese Manufacturer kotobukiya is hosting a panel on their new and future products. Turns out their presentation couldn’t run so the entire thing becomes a QnA session. One fat otaku asked questions which were decent and smooth at first then he would go back to the mic 4-5 times to ask succesively creeper question like “when is my waifu figure going to be released?”

One funny thing about the panel though is when the host asked which Female Street Fighter character they would like to see next

*Room chants M Bison (and some Guile) at the same time*

Attached: 1560096986821.gif (540x304, 1.71M)

>then they might read comics later
And key word is "might" which hardly happens.

>when is my waifu figure going to be released?
What is creepy about that? He just wanted to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzUv3LXDc
Is there any other answer?

A classic

I've literally been fapping to this since it first came on to youtube.

KSD is the thirstiest 50 year old boomer woman there is. She is always on the cougar prowl at cons.

seriously, how on earth do they justify nominating Henderson for an Eisner? The award means nothing now.

And them everyone claped and Obama showed up right?

[Spoiler]Did the same thing to a creep at a con who felt up my gf. Thanks Obama dude!

human psychology man,
you put a face to a product.

Underrated post.

Attached: FF7C5747-BC03-448A-AF18-37AA5C9E5559.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

I have a Cloud Strife cosplay and I feel kinda bad(I did get to apologize immediately) but the handle of the buster sword accidentally hit a Pidge cosplayer in the back of the head. Their Pidge cosplay was really fucking good though. I think the outfit was covered in white duct tape and it matched the show perfectly. They even had the glasses and the wig. Seriously really good.

based He-man poster, here's your kek

thank you for being truthful.

Does anyone else think that artist alleys are really bizarre? It's like they're animals in a cage in a zoo. I always feel awkward going through artist alley. I mean I'll wave and say hey in passing, but I dont wanna pay 20 bucks to meet them and get something signed. I'll go to panels and stuff with them though.

>walk past Jonathon Frakes
>hey number 1!
>walk past kane
>hey big red!
>walk past jim starlin
>my humble personage bows before your grandeur

Attached: 1296968411-65.jpg (800x600, 405K)

I never bothered with comic con or conventions in general but a friend of mine once went to a marvel panel and didn´t regonize any of the characters.
like spider-man and captian america were both black and thor and iron man women.
also told his gf to cover up her cleavage when she cosplays as ivy

>because this is such a big event the camel owner fucks off and leaves
I now imagine the owner to be some stereotypical saudi arabia looking dude who entered the country illegal and therefor had to avoid the cops

>accidentally
Nice

Crazy Hassan's slightly used camels

They most likely had to throw out the manuscript without reading it because he didn't submit it through the proper channels that exist to keep them legally covered.

>turns out most of the camels are just painted donkeys with pillows stuck to their pack and Hassan is actually from Greece

did you get to keep the camel user?

>This is 14 years old
>I'm now 27
Where did the fucking time go?

to muh dick

I always feel bad walking bast comic artists or comic writer stands because they all look so poor and miserable
then again they would probably call me nazi, incel drumpf supporter before blocking me on twitter if they knew me.

You're the cringiest thing about this post faggot.

>want to believe that things have calmed down a bit but still to afraid to actually check current comic con panel lists

No u

Well give it back, you meanie

Attached: 318301_10100410785080592_420873339_n.jpg (960x720, 122K)

That physically hurt.

the nigga on the right was running and jumping around during his panel. iam convinced of his little story that he snorted a few lines beforehand

Attached: B8169CFB-7EAB-4F9C-A8D0-B8CF62563709.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

jesus why did it turn 90 degrees when uploaded, you know who im talking about

All I know is as bad as things can get there are always worse cons out there
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I

9/10. Ride that camel into the sunset, saladin.

Mine's pretty good i think:
>Wizard World came to Cleveland for the first time
>basically the first time a comic con has ever been in cleveland
>massive amounts of people turn out for it, went with 2 of my buddies
>go on saturday and its even busier than the friday night
>this massive "costume" is going down a side aisle, looks like a giant globe i guess
>in line for Cyanide and Happiness guys, they're really awesome
>this guy in the globe outfit is completely taking up the aisle, super hard for anyone on the far aisle to stand in lines or accommodate him
>about an hour later a bunch of paramedics descend on him
>they pull this guy out of the costume
>its some old man in his 80s that was going to croak of heat exhaustion in there

I have no idea what he was cosplaying, what he was trying to accomplish or what he was even thinking at that point

this?

Attached: Spirited-Away-No-Face-Plush-2139188_1024x1024.jpg (700x1000, 36K)

>It's particularly obvious in the MCU
But people doesnt praise IronMan 3 or Thor 2, and there are valid criticism against Doctor Strange, Homecoming, Ragnarok, Black Panther, etc.

>I'm on a camel
>My legs are fine
>I gained brouzouf

Attached: 1556902974366.jpg (412x352, 20K)

maybe if you could articulate what you don't enjoy about them instead of just spouting off outrage buzzwords then you'd be taken more seriously.
>rey marysue
>nu anything bad
>SJWars
>quip