Peggy is the worst KOTH character

>Peggy is the worst KOTH character
Close but no
Its Bill by a long shot

>Lives in the past because he was a football player who peaked in high school
>Constantly tries to steal Peggy from his best friend who only puts up with it because of their past, even though he is an outright stalker at times
>Abuses power whenever he gets it, see the flood episode or when he got jock bodybuilder friends
>Whenever he feels sad he goes overboard and drags other people down with him, making them risk their wellbeing to stop him, see when he went insane at Christmas and almost killed himself or when he got drunk and stole a fucking tank
>Faked being handicapped for attention

Fuck Bill, its my headcanon that he ended up killing himself after the show ended

Attached: 6820700-6470149556-AN66SAwkuYkaaOAbvTi22M8wsHU5_lyyvgnw4mq88g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (960x960, 101K)

In fairness, he didn't fake being handicapped; He was just really stupid and didn't know to get out of the wheelchair.

Im sorry what? No no Peggy is the worst of all time.
>Drugged her husband without his knowledge
>Spent all their savings on "Genius" books
>Emasculates her Husband in front of his friends
>Scars her child when he does something she doesn't like
>Sabotaged Thanksgiving because her son was a better cook
>Names foods that she cooks after herself "Spa'peggy and Meatballs"
>Kidnapped and smuggled a Mexican child
>Constantly thinks she's better then everyone
I could literally go on for ages
But no Peggy is worst then Bill for miles
But he is the second worst

No, he always knew, he was just so depressed by his diagnosis that decided to skip to the end. Technically not faking since he thought it was medically necessary in his own Bill way.

Bill is a piece of shit, but at least he gets his nose rubbed in it most of the time. Peggy fucks things up and acts selfishly but just skates past the consequences. That's why some fans hate her the most even though, objectively, Bill and Dale are bigger pieces of shit than her.

>>Scars her child when he does something she doesn't like
When exactly was this?

I remember seeing this really good analysis of his character somewhere.

Basically, Bill is what happens when you think there is a checklist to follow in life and when things don't turn out the way popular culture told you it would turn out, you fall apart.

Bill is ultimately a man child. Thats his problem.

Never really sat down to watch KotH but I vaguely remember an episode where Bill almost tried to kill him self by drinking clipper cleaner when he lost his job cutting hair for some military base.

>Fuck Bill, its my headcanon that he ended up killing himself after the show ended

I don't think he'd kill himself but I don't think he'd look after himself.

Probably would end up being a Chris Chan type figure in his town.

His doctor never said he was paralyzed, Bill was just that defeatist

Isn't she basically a narcissist?

You forgot a big one:
> has Dunning-Kruger and can't actually speak Spanish worth a shit

Bad character =/= bad person. Peggy is the worst because 90% of the time she's a glorified strawman.

Bill didn't get bad until the later seasons, and every character is worse in the later seasons as the writers got lazier and everyone just became extreme caricatures of themselves.

I can't remember the name of it but there was an episode where she gave him night terrors again because he said something she didn't like

Nope. Bill has a job, a house and three friends that care about him. Far more than what Chris has.

>> has Dunning-Kruger and can't actually speak Spanish worth a shit
Doesn't she have Dunning-Kruger about everything then? I mean she thought she could cure that parrot of not talking because she was basically the equivalent of a vet. Right?

Beauty pageant episode

Bobby implies he doesn't think Peggy is hot compared to his friends' moms/that she looked way better when she was younger, and then she reminds him of the nightmares he used to have about a roadrunner pecking out his eyes.

Later in the episode it's shown he's now having the nightmares again as a result.

Christ, speaking as someone who has someone like Bill as a father, I cannot express how much I loathe this character. Complete fucking half wit.

Peggy and bill were both awful. I changed the channel whenever I realized that the episode centered on either of them.

My only major problem with Bill was that whenever his character seemed to finally make some real progress they'd backtrack on it by the start of the first episode to keep his status quo misery.

Wasn't it sort of the gag that everybody Hank seemed to be friends with were shady or stupid to the point where they were a danger to themselves?

Peggy - narcissist and all around jackass, if Peggy was a dude he met at a bar he'd go "something something kick your ass." and think the guy was a prick.

Bill - Suicidal lonely man who can't function properly and lashes out with unusual weird and sometimes illegal shit to get any kind of attention at all even if it's negative attention.

Boomhauer - implied to be some lady killer with insane charm but is actually just shot gunning women by pretending to work at a shoe storm sometimes and touching their feet.

Dale - Domestic terrorist.

Even his own fucking son burned his church down.

Actually she goes by Christine now.

> she

No one cares. Autistic trannies are all trenders, and it can be scientifically proven based on the fact that they obsess over shit like gender identity.

Nice and edgy user :^)

I can't remember, did they ever do one of those "It's a Wonderful Life" style episodes with KOTH? Most of the people around Hank are human disasters, so I imagine at least Dale and Bill would be dead if the never met Hank.

Hank should have let Bill take Peggy. Those two idiots deserve to suffer together.

No. I'm sick and tired of autistic retards jumping on the bandwagon along with the rest of the trash who don't have to suffer for their oppression points.

That fat fuck doesn't even know what dysphoria is, does he? No, because he's being fed the bullshit narrative that there are infinite genders and all of them are a choice.

Attached: cisphoria.png (641x329, 13K)

Yes, very good user. You are very controversial and I am offended, well done :^)

Honestly there are parts of Sonichu where it's actually kind of debatable as to whether or not he felt some sort of dysphoric feelings. Naturally, though, his autism keeps him from communicating those feelings in any useful way.

idk those panels of him fingerbanging Megan or w/e were communicating enough IMO

Closest they had was Hank joining in on the shenanigans which resulted in them getting into a tough spot. They admit that Hank is the reason they don't get into this sort of shit and they'd be fucked without him.

Boomhauer was a sex addict but he wasn't really a danger to anyone, and same with Dale, he was too stupid to really do anything

The thing is hanging around shoe stores and touching on women's feet gets you kicked out of the store and made into the town pervert.

Nobody gets out of jail for being too stupid to be a terrorist, running a shitty pirate radio station, stealing credit cards, stealing Russian tanks, and paying an incompetent mexican assassin to do nothing with the implication that you want somebody dead are all still federal crimes you go to jail for even if you don't hurt anyone.

>Even his own fucking son burned his church down.
That was a freak accident

>Dale - Domestic terrorist.
Public Nuisance for sure, but terrorist is going a little far.

Well let's play out their inner thoughts:

Peggy:
"Me me me that is mine I did that I'm great me me me attention for me that attention should be mine GIVE IT me me me"

Bill:
"I'm shit. He knows it, she knows it, everybody knows it. I hate myself. Better pack my face with food now. I like hank. Hank is so lucky, married to peggy, what a wonderful woman. Why can't I be like hank, why can't I have someone like peggy to make me happy?" Then he does something creepy towards peggy, then it's back to hating himself

Peggy overall is constantly terrible, while bill goes through spurts

bill can't be worse than peggy because bill is self-loathing
like don't get me wrong that isn't an automatic "this character is acceptable" tag or something but someone that thinks they're the best when they're just a shitter will always be a thousand times worse than someone fully aware they're a shitter because at least the latter isn't pretending to be something they aren't and lying to the world that it's about anything else than pure ego.

Reminder

Attached: 1508189497464.jpg (1536x2048, 787K)

>Moss
>Anti-villain

Honestly I'd bump Dusty Green Bones up to nemesis. That shit made me pissed off and I was just watching it.

now someone make a list of all the reprehensible shit Hank's done.