What's the most easiest animation software?

What's the most easiest animation software?
I'm interested in learning animation, but with all vectoring and onion skin and shit it gets difficult. So, i need a easy and quick to learn animation software.
Any ideas?

Attached: 1559696469381.png (313x501, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IkkFt0anmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

NOOO NOT CAILLOU CRINGE

can you draw user? at all?

2d or 3d?

GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED

A lot of people use Toonboom or another higher end software that allows them to program and rig much easier in animation sequence in the industry.

For more of a hobbyist or cheap use, Flash is the norm.

>What's the most easiest animation software?
Flash. TVPaint if you can afford it.
Honestly, only get Toon Boom Harmony if you're serious.

don't Toon Boom cost like $5k or somethin

I have a budget of an old sticker, empty gum wrapper, and 16 cents

What's the sticker of?

a smiley

>but with all vectoring and onion skin and shit it gets difficult.
if you think that's the difficult part you're in for a bad time.

Yep, 2D

fpbp

every time
youtube.com/watch?v=7IkkFt0anmk

TVPaint is pretty simple, I’d recommend it. It’s been a long time since I’ve used it, but I remember making a few animations on there when I was like 15

Clip Studio had some animation UI baked into it. Krita does too. Just your usual timeline stuff. Not bad programs to LEARN animation with, though they're not going to compete with something entirely dedicated to it. But Clip Studio is relatively cheap and Krita is completely free, so, they're options.

>Clip Studio
To this day I'm still not sure how to use certain animation aspects like scene/shot numbers, even after asking /ic/

Both TVPaint and Toonboom have clunky UIs for first time users and will feel overwhelmed no matter what. Clip Paint Studio and Flash have the easiest "when I first open it up and I'm not overwhelmed" interfaces, but the exchange is that they're extremely limited and you often have to fight the program in order to make good work. Like working with a pencil in the shape of a "C". It's still possible, but boy, is it obnoxious.

If you're in Europe, you would want to lean to TVPaint since that is the standard. In North America, it's ToonBoom. And personally, I prefer ToonBoom because it supports both vector and bitmap whereas TVPaint is just bitmap. Toonboom is also designed to be able to edit your animations on a whim and once you grasp the program, working in it is so fucking seamless. There's a billion shortcuts and easy ways to alter your work.

Just give me source for pic please

Incredibles 2 comics that came out recently.

Attached: 1560365348262.jpg (1987x3056, 1.37M)

Aight thanks f am

Nice, but it's no Gurihiru.

Attached: 01.png (1100x1100, 1.27M)

its 50a month bucks for the advanced version and 70/month for the most expensive version

If you have a student email. you can get it for advanced version for like 9 bucks.

Honestly, any animation program will suffice as it all depends on how well your frames are drawn. The only time where It could make a difference is if you plan on doing vectors,deformers, all that jazz.

>I'm interested in learning animation, but with all vectoring and onion skin and shit it gets difficult.
It gets more difficult without it.

krita is the photoshop alternative you should be using

they added an animation workflow which isn't that robust, but it's simple if you understand how to use a timeline

also onion skin is your friend, no bully

Attached: 89575.gif (794x676, 2.24M)

Does anyone know if you can do frame by frame with toonboom? Or is it just tweening?

The same way you do frame by frame with Flash: create a blank keyframe and draw it again.

Learn animation basics with paper before doing anything. Also Richard Williams book you can find in /ic