Watching South Park yesterday...makes a Lion King 2 reference

>Watching South Park yesterday...makes a Lion King 2 reference.

Oh yeah. That was a thing. Do you enjoy it?

Attached: lion-king-2.jpg (644x361, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XhufW7-c_k
youtube.com/watch?v=shYouqOEE48
sp.freehat.cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=DChx_95_AmM
youtube.com/watch?v=1GqyE7GiRJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BycldOKa5os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=5XhufW7-c_k

Where the fuck does one watch South Park anyway? Not torrenting, cause my ISP is paranoid about South Park.

I like it, but Disney should have made it into a theatrical release instead of direct-to-video.

>too retarded to google
Has it come to this?

I like it almost just as much as I did when it first came out (I was 10).

What I don't like about the Lion Guard is that they had to shoehorn Kion in there. So I guess we're just supposed to believe he was there the entire movie, just off-screen?

It has the best song Disney released in the 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=shYouqOEE48

>Not One of Us

right fucking here.
sp.freehat.cc/
just click on the episode and press on the Aнг.
on the left of the player to watch it in english.

I shall check.

I forgot about this song, holy fuck that's great

He dies before the events of the movie

I’ve seen worse ‘Romeo and Juliet’ re-tellings. So yes;I did enjoy ‘Lion King 2’

DECEPTION

It was one of the better DVD sequels, which isn't saying much but it's not bad.
I liked how Simba was still traumatized by Mufasa's death and how much it influenced Simba as a father and a king.
I also liked how Simba still took Timon and Pumba's "teachings" to heart to an extent. I like the idea that both Mufasa and Timon/Pumba were a good influence for Simba, each in their own way.

>disney makes another The Lion King 1 12 to show what Kion does during the events of 2

Attached: larryknox_997.png (250x377, 121K)

I believe it's a song from the stage musical. I forget if it's the only one or if there are other songs from the stage show that made it into TLK2.

Would make for a good Lion Guard TV Special.

It has Vitani, sexiest of cubs.

So Mufasa is God, Scar is Satan, and Simba is Jesus? cool

DISGRACE

EVIL AS PLAIN AS THE SCAR ON HIS FACE

Lion King 2 sucks. Kiara is an insanely boring protagonist, Kovu overcomes all his evil brainwashing in about five minutes and is generally useless, and Zira's a dull moustache-twirler. The songs are nothing special, aside from "We Are One."

Kovu's supposed connection to Scar is also completely nonsensical.

He's obviously supposed to be Scar's son, but then the scriptwriters realized that him falling for Kiara would be incestual, so they changed it at the last minute.

So you have this weird dynamic where Kovu's basically just some random defector, but everyone is acting like he's Satanspawn and he spouts weird dialogue like "Scar wasn't my father, but he's still part of me and his darkness is in me blah blah blah", which makes no sense. If Kovu's not related to Scar; how could Scar's "darkness" be in him? If anything, it'd be Zira's darkness. She's his evil psycho-bitch mother, after all.

Attached: squidward2.jpg (360x240, 14K)

Haha butters trying to unite the tribe was probably the best part of that season

> Kion gets killed by Zira

Never would happen of course, but this would actually be a great catalyst for Simba's passionate hatred of Zira and the outlanders.

So when this came out was there any controversy about how kovu and kiara were cousins?

Was there any about Nala and Simba being brother and sister back in 199whatever?

>He's obviously supposed to be Scar's son, but then the scriptwriters realized that him falling for Kiara would be incestual, so they changed it at the last minute
Yes, the whole thing was retarded. They should have made him rivals with Kiara and not have them fall in love with each other. Granted, that wouldn't have never stopped the shippers, but would have made the story at least different than another run of the mill Romeo and Juliet retelling.

Yes

Song was first in Rhythm of the Pride Lands (1995), it was then used by the musical and Lion King 2.

SEE YA LATER, AGITATOR

That one is cheating. It was from the Broadway Musical. And it was better there, imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=DChx_95_AmM
youtube.com/watch?v=1GqyE7GiRJ4

None, the exact mating practices of lions wasn't exactly common knowledge and for most people who saw the movies that question wasn't even on the radar.

You can watch it for free on Comedy Central's website

Why do girls get wet when they see Kovu?

BBC

It's, agressively okay.
Main leads are pretty bland, but Zira is pretty awesome and some of the songs are nice.

Definitely one of the better sequels for what that's worth.

Troubled, vulnerable sadboy, who needs care and fixing.

Same reason girls splooch over Beast, Loki, Zuko, V from DMC V....

Attached: Expert on the topic.jpg (299x454, 95K)

Story, characters and especially animation are a solid tier below the first movie. It should have spend more time on developing Kiara and Kovu's relationship. But I definitely like TLK2 songs more. Zira comforting Nuka scene was also a highlight. I think it's still worth watching overall.

Attached: heh.jpg (900x534, 76K)

When I was a kid it was pure kino, yet I have horrible fanfic memories of Zira...
Cringy shit.
Before you ask, someone made Sonic fanfic where they had to re-enact fairy tales to save the world and around the final fable which as a mix-up of lots of them Looney Tunes characters, Dragon Ball characters, Disney characters and Batman characters were thrown in. While there was a based Mickey Mouse- Sonic moment there was a slightly weird scene with Zira and her death being the topic *shudders*

youtube.com/watch?v=BycldOKa5os