Man pours his heart and soul into a trilogy

>man pours his heart and soul into a trilogy
>fans shit on him relentlessly
>he finally cracks and gives the reigns to disney
>tfw star wars now
Truly the worst timeline. We didn't deserve him lads.

Attached: file.png (416x416, 236K)

He was shit for a completely different reason but he was better than Disney.

GEORGE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 7022777F-3D21-4E75-BDD7-5026840D9901.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Fuck you user you're shit

Attached: 1557703475354.jpg (576x548, 49K)

he wasn't that smart from the beginning and made a retarded decision at the end. not surprising, still disappointing

bless him for dumping money into the clone wars show

"Got something to say, Yea Forums?"

Attached: GeorgeLucas.jpg (709x913, 59K)

The only good things about 2000-2013 star wars were the things George didn’t write

Damn I wish George was back in control. Disney has been an utter joke.

Every single wrong thing about the Prequels would have been great instead if he didn't just do whatever he wanted and actually asked for assistance, advice and criticism.

You shouldn't have surrounded yourself with so many yes-men.

I'm sorry George

At least Lucas tried to do something new. The sequels try nothing and still fail.

I grew up in that time of the late 80s and early 90s when Star Wars seemed like it was a "done" franchise, so I can't help but think it might have been better to just stay that way.

>this shit smells better than that shit

ROTS=BEST STAR WARS MOVIE!!!

Attached: s_middle-finger-Morshu_4587.jpg (350x219, 19K)

The Prequels really are the dictionary definition of a good story told horribly. If he'd had someone who was willing to pull him up along the way, they would've been good, great even. At the very least, he redeemed himself by helping finance the Clone Wars when it got too expensive.

The prequels are fun to watch in parts because they're like a B-movie with a huge budget. That's why they have such a meme following. The sequels are just awful miserable boredom.

>The Prequels really are the dictionary definition of a good story told horribly
No, it's a bad story too.

You're right, we didn't deserve a guy to make 3 boring and awfully written movies.

Stop acting like the prequels are good and George is the victim just because Disney is bad with the franchise too.

Thanks for ruining what could have been the best character from the franchise you cretin.

Fpwp

>Well, they are doing an update of an animated film, with CGI of course.
Yea Forums: "RREEEEEEEE, muh traditional animation, muh craftsmanship, SOULLESS!!
>George Lucas replaces his army of practical effects and set designers with green screen and CGI artists.
Yea Forums: "Can't get anough of George's dick in my mouth! Based George, prequel trilogy underrated!!

Attached: 1434426738936.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Original Star Wars was good in spite of George Lucas, not because of.

What the fuck does this post even mean? You do know they used more miniatures and practical effects in the prequels than they did for the OT, right? The ST is the one that’s 90% CGI.

That’s a fucking lie and you know it.

Yawn

>You do know they used more miniatures and practical effects in the prequels than they did for the OT
I'm not talking about the Special Editions of the OT, brainlet.

PREQUEL BAD

Glad you agree user

Yes.
Yes it is.

How is the story of a young man giving into his darker nature while a republic slips toward fascism inherently a bad story? Nothing about the Prequels is unsalvageable, and people took the wrong lesson from its mistakes. It wasn’t that Lucas was always useless, or a hack, it was that his “vision” was insufficient without the competent team with real creative input that helped him make the OT so good. I think the Lucas-less Disney era with it’s near complete lack of any real creativity has shown that.