Yea Forums , im in need of an explanation. I recently acquired a lego set with a mr freeze figure inside...

Yea Forums , im in need of an explanation. I recently acquired a lego set with a mr freeze figure inside, and it looks to me that his arms are exposed. Is this an actual design in the comics? Because if so how does that even work i thought anything above freezing is excruciating for freeze to be in so wouldn't have exposed arms compromise his suit?

Attached: B5411638-6EF0-49DE-B2F9-9F2DF19E11D1.jpg (1014x1253, 499K)

it's a lego figure, you are overthinking it
quality post number regardless.

Attached: le getman.jpg (482x361, 41K)

I think this was the N52 design?

>it's a lego figure, you are overthinking it
>quality post number regardless.
Thanks, you know i didnt even notice that until now.

Anyways, it has all those other tiny printed details so i dont think im over thinking it, this outfit shouldn't be physically possible unless me freeze kills over 5 seconds after confronting batman.

who cares

Attached: Patrick-Bateman-Rolex-datejust.jpg (1480x987, 141K)

Nu52 design made it so he had sleeveless gear, with armbands that had sensors that monitored his body temperature.

Basically he’s still sensitive to “regular” ambient temperatures. But won’t die immediately from exposure.

Somewhat akin to the Arkham version. Dude needed to inject a regulator into his chest to keep himself cool, but lived with an exposed chest for days.

>Nu52 design made it so he had sleeveless gear, with armbands that had sensors that monitored his body temperature.
>Basically he’s still sensitive to “regular” ambient temperatures. But won’t die immediately from exposure.
Oh....thats really really stupid

Trust us. You don’t even want to know his new origin...
It’s so much worse.

Post your blankie. What is that on it

>Trust us. You don’t even want to know his new origin...
>It’s so much worse.
Im going to regret asking but the curiosity is killing me, how bad is it?
And old barney the dinosaur pillow sheet ive had since i was a baby. I just found it in a closet today.

How did they fix him anyway?
Did they fix him?

Nora is some random woman who he keeps on ice.
She doesn't even know who he is because he's been stalking her or whatever.

Wow so brave of them to tackle toxic masculinity.

>Nora is some random woman who he keeps on ice.
>She doesn't even know who he is because he's been stalking her or whatever.
Then whats even the point? Might as well make him a looney gimmick villain from the 50s again because at least that would be fun rather then this edgy rewrite of heart of ice.

Yes. They went back to his old origin with Nora and him not being crazy.

This way you can make him an actual villain rather than a decent guy Batman beats up over and over again for wanting to see his wife. As brilliant as Heart of Ice was it basically pigeon holed him forever since then as a fundamentally sympathetic character, and that's not someone Batman should beat up for decade after decade. All writers can do is rpeeat the story beats of Heart of Ice and nothing else. As much as this new version spits on Dini's iconic take it actually makes him a plausible repeat antagonist.

Most good stories that have been done with him since them actually gave him closure, because that's the only way you can go with Heart of Ice Freeze. Sub-Zero should have been his DCAU swansong, then they had to ruin it by bringing him back as a retarded cyborg. Then they brought him back in Batman Beyond just so they could kill him off again. Arkham Knight actually defrosted Nora and had her beg him to just let her die and move on with his life, and he did. Conclusive ending.

And checked!!!

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

How did they do that?
Did they fix him, or just be lazy and no care about continuity?

Or you can just have a new guy steal Victor's gear and use it to commit crimes.

>As brilliant as Heart of Ice was it basically pigeon holed him forever since then as a fundamentally sympathetic character, and that's not someone Batman should beat up for decade after decade.
Agreed, thats why im in the minority of people who like the batman cartoon interpretation of him, also helps he was voiced by clancy brown. Still think the new idea of making him a stalker is just dumb though.

I thought that retcon was retconned.

It's not a retcon if it was part of a reboot.

No idea but I like those numbers

Attached: 1558855885764.png (1366x768, 800K)

Based and Freezepilled