Can't wait

Can't wait

Attached: IMG_20190629_075048.jpg (634x617, 53K)

i love the design but im gonna treat this movie as a big meme in all honesty after what ive seen
i really hate pockets like that as well

>i really hate pockets like that as well
understandable, doesn't look very comfortable and also looks like he's adjusting his junk with both hands

By the way thay are marketing it, do we really need this movie? i me yah this is probably the movie we want it to be, however that is the thing, we know basically what’s going to happen....

I just love the running Joker images we've been getting.

Attached: 1551520402511.jpg (1108x831, 368K)

Don't like that they went with facepaint instead of chemically bleached, but still excited so far

This is definitely one of the better Joker designs we've gotten in the last decade.

>implying that’s not the joke

I'll be pretty disappointed if that movie's "leaks" end up being true.

Will he say the N word?

>I'll be pretty disappointed if that movie's "leaks" end up being true
It will pull in Deadpool numbers just because the Joker the most iconic comic villain alone. Also only one complaining about the leaks are journalists because it got too real and dark.

>It will pull in Deadpool numbers just because the Joker
I had a great laff, YOU should play the Joker.

Attached: 1377288704592.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

I'm pretty confident some neckbeard is gonna take this opportunity to shoot up another theater. I mean all it took last time was a shit tier Batman movie for some Joker-wannabe to ruin everyone's good time.

I just know that I won't go into a dark room with 100 strangers just to get shot. I'll wait for it to come to home video so I can get shot at the store. Or perhaps I'll get shot at school talking about it. All I know is I definitely won't get shot at the theater.

You do know how much the trailer blew up right? Oh of course you don’t, you’re not here to actually provide an argument

It's a superhero film. They all blow up. Batman V Superman blew up. But that still bombed.

I can

People on Yea Forums were claiming greatness when Pikachu and Shazam!'s trailers "blew up" too.

this desu

>we know basically what’s going to happen
We do for most films, especially capeshit

>Batman V Superman blew up. But that still bombed.
If Joker made as much as BvS it would be a massive success you simp

N

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (474x474, 43K)

Thankfully i don't live in Burgerland

Attached: joke's on you.png (1744x984, 1.68M)

Shazam allegedly was great, though. Pikachu, well, you can't say it was bad because it wasn't, its only major fault is that 90% of the movie is the kid playing will smith interacting with cgi mascots

You don't need any movie you mong, it's just entertainment and Joker looks to be a nice little ride

$870 Million off of a $250 budget is not a bomb in any sense of the word

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 6.56.56 PM.png (255x385, 93K)

user... this is not reddit, no one will ban you for writing the word Nomenclature.

A movie with both Batman and Superman (and Wonder Woman) made less money and got worse reviews than an Aquaman movie. It didn't bomb but it massively under-performed.

Attached: rip.png (1192x841, 547K)

Attached: jokeboy.jpg (704x1024, 355K)

>$870 Million off of a $250 budget is not a bomb in any sense of the word

Add in the $350 for promotion and tie-ins, and now it doesn't sound that good anymore

It invokes the same expectations that nolan’s trilogy did
Gritty and realistic
It’s gonna pull in a billion dollars

Attached: Damig.jpg (480x480, 25K)

I fell more in love with the costume when I reread the Killing Joke and realized it's literally taken directly from a panel with the original coloring.