How can any X-men fan actually enjoy this?

How can any X-men fan actually enjoy this?

THE ENTIRETY OF MUTANT-KIND WAS EXTERMINATED BY POISON HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP?

I unironically can’t think of anything more disrespectful to the series, maybe Glass to Unbreakable.

Attached: E7C6E6C9-0437-49C6-BC71-9436B6050684.jpg (960x1440, 309K)

>I unironically can’t think of anything more disrespectful to the series, maybe Glass to Unbreakable.
Thor Ragnarok to the entire Thor mythos, duh.

MCU's spider-man

Uh there was that one x-men movie that came out recently

>I unironically can’t think of anything more disrespectful to the series
the current Uncanny X-Men by Rosenburg

Normie enjoy this movie user. Not X-Men fans. Because normies' lives are shit and normies get tired of being fed optimistic and positive messages from every single media outlet. "If you try hard enough you'll win" or "you should never give up" or "just be yourself" doesn't actually reflect their everyday struggles, so they come to view it as cheap and unrelatable. If you wanna make a positive message, you should first put your heroes through hell and make their lives realistically terrible, so that normies can relate. It's one of the reasons normies hate Superman, they don't like being told what to do by someone who's seemingly better at everything than they are. This is not inspiring, this is annoying and the only thing it inspires is envy. People may bitch however they want about how that's wrong but it's still true, just how a modern person's brain works. So Logan puts the character in incredibly shitty circumstances and keeps on torturing him and having him overcome these circumstances with great difficulty, until he can't do this anymore and can only pass his mantle to a new generation. In short, normies just feel like, for once, a big comic book movie acknowledges their struggles and doesn't bombard them wuth jaded, unrealistic, out-of-touch idealism.

Lol

It's a one-shot movie, telling a simple Wolverine story. No other movie is going to retcon it and in the next X-Men movie, everyone will be fine. Hell, Logan ended with a generation of mutants being resistant to the devilish corn syrup, so they can start with a clean slate. No Magneto, No Charles Xavier, just them trying to find their way through the world.

If you are a true x-men fan, you'd realize that these one shot stories of a a grim future where most if not all the x-men are dead is nothing new. You'd also know x-mens history and timeline in the comics is so convoluted that shit like this is nothing new. You're the normie op jumping on the "geek lol so random" bandwagon fad. Go back to Yea Forums.

What the fuck is wrong with Superman fans?

cry more, mcu spider-man rocks

Attached: 1560852239826.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Quit projecting your faggotry on Superman fans

>Wahhhh! L-L-Logan no have more mutant c-c-characters! Wahhh!
Pick better bait next time, fag

They’re a cult

Same reason everyone enjoy Spiderman MCU, Domino etc. Even-though they differ from source they are entertaining. Since comic fans started to forgive them movie division is ready to change everything now.

You mean you're part of a cult

Would you have enjoyed it more if it stayed true to the comic and had Logan kill all the X-Men in a Mysterio-fueled illusion and then go lay his head on a train track?

It's a fitting fate for dirty muties.

Yes because then it would feature a Venom tyrannosaurus

Because it's sad.

not only they're nothing new, but they serve to justify the x-men's struggle in the main universe. They have to fight to prevent those grim alternate futures to also happen in the main reality.

daddy issues

>I unironically can’t think of anything more disrespectful to the series, maybe Glass to Unbreakable.
One More Day gracefully obliterated the Spider-Man character

is Yea Forums's taste in movies just this shit?

Netflix Iron Fist to the entire Iron Fist mythos

Recently became a normie and everything you just said is horseshit.
I dont think anyone is as miserable as the kind of person who types out shit like this.

Attached: 757B9EEB-2639-4FFE-A330-D9A8392B1CBF.jpg (682x682, 79K)

Yep

>is Yea Forums's taste just this shit?
Ftfy
It wasnt this bad when I got here, but a loser in life finds meaning in Yea Forumsntrarianism