Make your own Superhero/Supervillain!

Make your own Superhero/Supervillain!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll for a random power.

If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.
Who even knows? You might even roll on the map in the post below to see what district you could favor.

Try and be respectful and responsible with overpowered rolls, be mindful of others.

Make friends, save/conquer the world, forge alliances and have fun.

Thread Archives:
pastebin.com/NRGxt4Yc
pastebin.com/JEezmimp

Yea Forums Superheroes Booru:
co-heroes.booru.org/index.php

Attached: Template_Main3.png (999x1150, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChQaa0eqZak
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Perception
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_Artillery
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Insomnia_Inducement
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Oil_Transmutation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Gas_Manipulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Template_Teitary.png (1076x1968, 58K)

And the map, for futures references. Enjoy

Attached: Map.png (2500x2500, 2.6M)

It's Prime Time for Crime Time!

Attached: SlipperySheet3.png (1426x1102, 1.29M)

It says average over the middle bar, which is 5. Is that average for a normal person? Is 10 captain america or is it superman

Lot of the time I'd say just average by your characters standards. "Freeform spin your own representation" and all that.

>The Wraith hungers

Attached: The Wraith.png (998x1170, 52K)

Hellooooooo~!

Attached: 1tomatoest.png (951x1102, 195K)

nice, might pick one of you to draw!

Lot of neat designs pass through here, so best wishes.

Be sure to get my good side, user

Attached: lewdslick.png (283x289, 156K)

Putting my sheet down for when the shadow stuff continues or not.

Attached: JerryTheBluer.png (998x1170, 94K)

Stuffs a little slow with this one, ah it was early morning. But heres some topics to talk about as we mull it over.

>Who do you like in Co Superheroes? Any designs you prefer? What's been your favorite event/arc so far? If you could fuse two characters who would it be?

For me... I really like: (You)!

I'll make some mini-sheets for today's henchmen in a moment

Attached: Sheet of Phion Kotan.png (1311x1084, 463K)

Don't dieeeeeeeee!

Attached: bump.png (787x890, 200K)

aw shit, here comes cid
ill draw a quick recap for us to continue on

Attached: CID_sheet.png (999x1150, 48K)

Bump, I'm almost home I dont wamt this shit to die rn

>Issue 24 of Journeys In The Jerryverse
>The Crusade of the Crimson General

>"In this (totally) not first cover-only story telling of Journeys In The Jerryverse, Jerry finds himself trapped in a stone castle that had surprisingly snuck and sprung up during a kindly walk through Co-smotropolis Forest. Venturing inside he is faced with a broken mirror, a future bygone and twisted beyond chance. Face to face with a grim possible future of his own, he meets: The Crimson General. A father and king with nothing left to lose, and a bitter scowl he's come to raise the edicts of his empire and comes to Jerry with a horrific message that means more than he could know:

>"You are not alone.""

>Thrills and chills in this exciting Issue, come by next time for Issue 25 of Journeys In The Jerryverse!: Advent of the Azure Arcanist

Trying to do some uhhh, different kind of content bumps. Only had one done for this thread though, sorry.

Attached: BumpStory.png (1130x1616, 149K)

I'm, like, here. Not gonna be tardy to this party h'nyahahaha

Attached: ramboodle2.png (1500x1152, 1.04M)

Watch him slip by (So fast, woah!)
Through your fingers (In-Di-Go!)
He'll get in and get out quick
He's the Chief Theif, ya boi Slick!

Attached: 3189db2eb798067b316d5a630cad836ce6bf2dac.png (994x819, 101K)

LAST TIME ON CO SUPERS

The battle between the heroes Jerry , the rambler Rothas and the android CID versus amiable force of the shadowcaster -201. As the conflict continued the abstract was overtaken -201's shadows,creating formidable duo that tested the heroes greatest strengths. Will the battle serendipitously shift to the heroes favor? Will evil take its reigns? Find out on
CO
SUPERS

Attached: team_letsfuckshadowsup.png (604x664, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ChQaa0eqZak
>after last time with the wizards Vic realizes he lost his cool and decides to head out into the city

Attached: Vic Sheet.png (1451x1105, 155K)

Heyyyy, that's pretty gooood.

thanks my man!

Wildcard bitches, woot woot.

Attached: Taured Sheet.png (1099x1265, 149K)

Content Bump

Attached: GiftForCastus.png (3556x2000, 150K)

bump while I work on this

Ah, another day, another sack full of indeterminate loot.
Great work today, Slick.
Thank you, Slick.

Attached: doingcrimes.png (299x220, 34K)

Yoooooshi...
Gigaraffe, KENZAN!!

Attached: neogiraffe.png (999x1150, 270K)

I'm curious as to how is this a "power" as opposed to just learning to drive.

Still gonna try to make a superhero out of this, seems kinda fun.

Attached: vehicular combat.png (1680x1050, 989K)

The Power to drive anything offensively
Cars, Boats, Helicopters, Submarines, Animals, Continental plates!

bump

Attached: SneakyPete.png (643x643, 575K)

let it die

bump

Made another one, possibly a little blander than Flynn. Still, they're good friends.

Attached: nico_co-heroes.png (999x1150, 63K)

N

E

-at friend.

Pinketty is at it again to bring you safety and all the good things
Hello mister with a cool jacket

Attached: Pinketty.png (999x1150, 82K)

Are roll threads even allowed?

They've been good so far, can't see why not

Yeah. This one just seems slow this time. Must be the timing

bump

Attached: redlinetrash.png (721x895, 674K)

Fuckin awesome

I’m kind of questionable about the usefulness of your power in the combat sense even you ignore its weaknesses basing off your description which I’m assuming you mean you mimic the physical strength of your opponent
First couldn’t the villain still overpower you with superior defence, speed and other stats etc as your stats outside of the ones you copy overall seem rather weak
Second what if your going against multiple villains who are comparable to each other in terms of physical power as couldn’t they just overwhelm you with numbers
And also what about villains who don’t rely on physical strength like psychics or magic users etc?

Have you seen her intellect?

> as this thing.. appeared on the side of -201; it was like he was back at PSP again, nothing he didn't see before
> -201 took some of his shadow and encased the pink thing
You're annoying, but we might need you in the future

Attached: 11356.png (334x307, 9K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Perception

>The beings body struggled, being gripped by this much shadow gunk has left it looking more annoyed than distressed.

Attached: Annoyed.png (598x546, 14K)

>Who do you like in Co Superheroes?
Bulwark
>Any designs you prefer?
Bulwark and the Bulwarks
>What's been your favorite event/arc so far?
When Bulwark was in here
>If you could fuse two characters who would it be?
Bulwark and Bulwark

God I love Bulwark I wish he'd fill my little boy ass with his steaming hot concrete load and shatter my pelvis with his groin jackhammer

Seems like a cool power, I'm gonna steal it and use it for my own heroes

Shhh, don't question it, we aren't allowed to make our heroes strong or the discord will throw a fit.

Looks like tits

Attached: taured tidd.png (598x546, 15K)

He's not wrong.
Frankly I think it improves the design

let it die

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_Artillery

Fuck yeah, I'm so powerful stories have to nerf me into retardation.

>Do you guys just slap 'quantum' in front of everything?

Quantum artillery? More like quantum fartillery!

Oh hey, that's actually a neat power.

Attached: 201.png (999x1150, 142K)

Bump I guess? The shadow guys here, we uh... doing this?

oh for fuck's sake

Attached: 1561132227953.png (999x1150, 128K)

hello skeleton man!

heyo kid in a costume. howzit goin?
i vaguely remember telling you not to talk to humans with large parts of their flesh missing
or in my case, all of it

Attached: uhhhh.png (300x423, 65K)

>The Wraith hovers behind David, overlooking at Pinketty and him
>Not enough meat on either of their bones

>Wraith greets them
>It comes out as a low gurgled growl
"HHhhello.."

Attached: WraithDavid1.png (857x471, 20K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Insomnia_Inducement

I don't even need to roll, I'd go full villain with this. I'd ruin so many fucking lives with this.

Jerry looks like he doesn't sleep at all, go face him in the ring of honor

Who the fuck is Jerry?

I thought I was having a stroke, did I merely IMAGINE Jerry The Blue?
Wizard dude right up there

Are you roleplaying? Holy fuck, time to exit this faggot thread.

I appreciate the ping and all I guess, but it's okay. Design /and/ roleplay. I liked your power at least. Ah whatever.

Attached: FullBodyJerry.png (1388x1579, 49K)

>david's lazy, average dude voice sure makes a nice contrast
oh fuck, you scared me dude
don't just creep behind me like that
>he relaxes then
good to know ya tho, w-whatever you are I mean

Attached: startled.png (485x657, 112K)

(reiterating last post)
>Rambler watched as so often he had before when an awe-inspiring or horrible event unfurled before him. Jerry and CID doing what they could to fend off their dark attackers. But, it was different this time. Well, not so much different as it had been some time before he was truly invested in an event's outcome.
>With a snap and a "VOOP" Rambler hopped into a portal that emerged before him and spat him out on the other side of this "Xoran". Once set up he began whistling and hooting to get the creature's attention.
Here girl! *PHWEEOOEEOOEE*! Hey, hey, hey! C'mon n'like get it! Ya gotta like deal with me, man!
>He'd have to deal with this one. If she did anything to Jerry, CID or Coffee, it was his responsibility

Attached: blap.png (628x504, 28K)

>The Wraith finds no query here.
>Another bag of bones worth scant.

>Another Gurgled sound, and a hummed response
..wrrraith.. ghghg..
Skel..eton.. what do you fear..

Attached: WraithDavid2.png (514x503, 16K)

Attached: slick1.png (836x944, 134K)

i unno man, you kinda creepy
maybe do away with the grim reaper cloak and the glowing red eyes

Attached: skeles.png (788x566, 214K)

>Cid bolted his finger into the air towards the sentient tumor before him. With a booming voice he asked
WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS IN THIS BATTLE, CRYPTID???

Attached: cid_dramaqueen.png (622x312, 10K)

Uh, yeah? I am.
How else would I get this big sack home?

Attached: Duh.png (637x631, 241K)

>The Wraith hates the light
>Bones concerns us to remove defense

NNnno...
Creepy... good. Light....
>The Wraith has a moment where he thinks about a winged lady, blasting him with nothing but divine rays.
LLllliighhhht... Bad..

Attached: WraithDavid3.png (586x608, 19K)

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Oil_Transmutation
The US government has been trying to capture me for the last six years, send help.

Turning lead into gold was so last millennium. Its time for good ol modern gold, oil.

this is not a fucking joke
I'd be dead a hundred times over if they didn't always just send wheeled vehicles and single agents after me
I can't keep giving them the literal slipp forever

With that much oil I'm sure you can, lest to leave a trail, anyways.

Well shoot, since it's the road onward. I think I'll sit down and go over a few of the goodies from the old days. I hear the murmurs a few people want to "do" things today but, seeing as we're still waiting let me tell you guys a little story, eh? We do those from time to time.

Hey, the names Garry. S'Great to see you, random viewer. Let me tell you about Co-Superheroes. It all started on march 1st, 2018. Or, February 28th for those not across the sea. A "Make your own Superhero" thread, it's crazy it's been almost a year and a half since it all started. So here's the first sheet ever used, just to take a trip back in time, for Nostalgia sake, eh?

Attached: Template_Secondary2.png (1225x1072, 86K)

"How about you come closer and find out?"
>as fast as a mouth appeared on it's face, it dissapeared.

Attached: Find out.png (526x591, 13K)

There I was making a short story when I get told "I'm waiting on you to do a recap post" Bakane I'm sorry for holding stuff up

>The shadows worked at the light as it moved inward in outward slightly, much like the dimming and brightening flame of a candle or fire, though those are the same thing.
>Jerry was hard taxed and focus, and couldn't give a full attention to observe
I-I don't think it is..
>Although unnerved, he continued slowly building up energy as the light grew brighter and brighter, before.

Alright.. S-Sorry that this took us a second. Get ready, Mister!
>Jerry needed time to prepare this spell, one he'd usually use on himself in a snap but due to the concerns of CID and the shadows fumbling with his concentration it took a few posts to perform
BLINK!
>Jerry stated, not shouted. More of a bland exclamation.
>His eyes snapping open, CID and Jerry disappear from the bubbled light in a poof of darkened arcane energy, reappearing in an empty spot near a shattered lamp post not far from -201.

Attached: LazyReply.png (211x411, 5K)

I made this when the last thread was up but it died before I got to post it.

Hello friends.

Attached: Blackout.png (999x1150, 1.23M)

That's a radical background

>Cid stared down the floating cancer and started to bulk his body up
>he walked to the corner of the light, each step pulling the pavement up
I believe by tank-like physique will be more useful against him. I will be right back, Spellcaster.
>he bends his knees and jumps clear into the air over the shadows, aiming to collide with the biology project gone wrong

*forgot the pic

Attached: cid_jerryholdmybeer.png (648x472, 19K)

>as -201 encased the weird man, he took it upon himself to lift his hand and finally crush the bubble before he did he could've swear he herd something
Blink? i don't think i can actually.
>The shadows crushed into the ground like it was nothing there
>he lifted down his arm and chuckled a bit. turning around to see the blob, then noticing Jerry and cid were fine
What the hell? really? Shadow!
>He coughed
The shadow missed Rambler as he vooped away from her, She cushioned the blow on a building. She checked -201's surroundings. There she saw Cid out of place, she took this opportunity
As again, a force propelled her forward, crushing the building, seeking her sights toward cid, Her huge claw at the ready
>Then a force propelled her forward

Attached: 11366.png (1000x307, 36K)

Aight, so like, check it, dudes.
It all starts when this big craggily statue dude shows up from outta nowhere, n'he's all like
>THROW ME INTO THE SUN!
And then--! ... wait... like, wrong timeline. H'nyehehahah! Oops.

>The creatures appendage rises up to ""catch"" cid where he will land.

"I didn't expect you to take it so literally."

Attached: Precise.png (1508x1080, 24K)

>Whist the Shadowy visage dashes towards CID and with Rambler on it's heels, Jerry whips back into action still focused intently upon the shadow lunging towards his friend
N-No!
>Jerry says, this time casting another spell of chains, the silvery-blue constructs extending from his sleeve racing to intercept and wrap up Xoran
>He was no help defending anyone if he let this sneak attack on CID happen so easily
Watch out--
>Jerry didn't know CIDs name, or in the moment was eluding him entirely. Jerry for the first time in awhile had to call out to someone without knowing their name
>He nervously compiles a nickname together in his extremely cool-headed and casual ways as he sweats
Watch out, G-Gel Ally!

Attached: CCCResponse2.png (503x244, 5K)

>His attention shifted to the shadow beneath him
>Cid's fist formed into another fountain. Not heeding his friend's warnings he went first first into the shadow construct, as his fist collided he shouted
I have something of a plan, I will just need a minute to perfect a chemical compound!

Attached: cid_isfucked.png (576x920, 21K)

>After his diversion turned out to be anything but, Rambler watched what had become of his Dear Abby make for the most gelatinous dude. With another trip through his violet portals, Rambler dove to intervene, following up on Jerry's binding magic
I told ya, Nora...
>*VOOP*
YA GOTTA DEAL WITH ME!

Attached: NOPE.png (773x685, 269K)

Hey, thanks!

bump while I try to fix my stuff

The shadow was nearly there, she was binded, but that didn't stop her, she adjusted her head to puncher the gel with her horns
Then the man in yellow interjected appearing from no where, she'd just have to stab him though.
>
>Something within the shadow stopped from it doing so and it got pushed back slamming into the ground
>The shadow tried to meld into the ground but something was making it so. Was it the chains?
>The shadow took its time but it started to flex its shoulders, the chest inhaling. Ripping from the mouth a luminous color, similar to the eyes started to shine, And then a blood curdling Yell can be herd, Something of that of a Raptor, and a female yelling
>The windows shattered around them as well as the lights gave way, you could feel yourself vibrating

Attached: 11367.png (334x307, 36K)

>After the blow, Cid had noticed that... The creature had a hole taken out of them! It responded in kind by biting your hand.

Attached: Bit.png (647x658, 14K)

bump

Is this the designated Megalovania Moment(tm)?

No, THIS is megalovania moment
doo doo doot doot
doot doot dooooo doo doo doo

Attached: 1561912250598.png (999x1150, 43K)

AAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAA.png (503x649, 76K)

Tomato Girl's true superpower is that her tits get bigger every time she's posted

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAA.png (686x781, 225K)

AAAAAAA-
final bump

Attached: bump.png (544x758, 196K)

In a world of rampant heroism, there is one man keeping the balance of good and evil at stake. A bulwark of integrity. A bulwark of justice. A bulwark... of society itself. His power augmented beyond reason, he now stand vigilant as never before, ready to smite vengeance on those who incur him.

Attached: BOOLWARK.png (623x404, 4K)

Attached: cue clown music.png (1206x620, 29K)

>The bellowing screech gave Jerry an immense pause, but holding steadfast as he fights through it, trying to cover one ear with one hand whilst gripping on the chains
>Eventually the screech breaks one of the weaker links in the chain as his magic is destabilized by focus loss, crackling.
>Reflexively covering his other ear with his remaining hand, he then slowly pries open a single eye to stare at her while she screams still wrapped up.
Gotta... g-get... closer.

>He starts to stumble closer through the vibrating shockwaves, getting pushed back by the yell and continuing on.

Attached: JerryEarCover.png (556x707, 27K)

Leather all over, tightly bound muscle, golden mask... A far departure from the unsightly blend of flesh and steel Dicpunch once was. And still, it evokes the very same image. That of an utter flaming gaylord.

Attached: dicpunch returns.png (623x404, 12K)

Attached: rapid rapist sheet.png (1225x1072, 89K)

>he stood still for a moment, staring at the nub that was his hand
>after gazing over his new opponent the gel starts to wriggle inside of the mouth
I am still willing to end this nonlethally,
>The gel fully receded into its mouth
Do you want to give that back or am I going to have to fight dirty?

Attached: cid_holyfuckmyhand.png (692x768, 38K)

Attached: dicpunch excuse.png (1206x1078, 33K)

>After tackling the shadowy creature to the ground, Rambler painfully cringed, taking the point-blank brunt of the hellish scream she unleashed. He felt the chains between them give way, so Rambler cinched in a tight embrace before calling yet another portal.
This is for your own good, Nor-Nor
>*VOOP*
>Above them the portal opened, beaming in another healthy dose of tropical sunlight right from the source.

"'Nonlethally?' Is that a diet fad?"
>The creature readied itself.

Attached: TauredAteYourHand.png (526x436, 16K)

I won't keep us waiting.
>Cid's hand re-solidified and slinked inside of the creature, using its fingers as limbs to try to crawl down the back of it's throat.
I hope for your sake you don't have lungs.
>Cid pulls back a punch and fires it at the creature, putting his body weight into it.

Attached: cid_impliedvore.png (692x626, 25K)

lowkey like this

Ringo-chan! Daijobu?
Why are you screaming?

Attached: 1552989620116.png (213x244, 33K)

>Vic continues to clear his head from those silly wizards as he bumps into giraffe lad

Attached: Nationla geographic.png (2000x725, 156K)

WAH! FUSHIGI WANI-DA!

>The hand burst through the other side of the being, with it wincing in pain.

>Unknown to both parties a fog had been forming over the creature. From it, an object, much resembling an appendage, burst forth. Now floating over the creature, the thing reacted quickly, stabbing the appendage with it's insect-like limb. This admittedly did not go well.

Attached: Taken.png (1442x1084, 359K)

I'm the bump girl, Giga!
I bump the thread!

Hello mister crocodile turtle!
AAAAAAAAAA
>Tomo scared and surprised, jumps to Giga's arms and keeps on screaming

Attached: uhhhhh.png (660x646, 278K)

"Hello frens what is all the hubub?"

Bampu Gaaru? ...nanidesuKA!!
>Giga barked out in surprise as Tomato jumped onto him. Cheeks puffed in strain to keep her gifted frame up. Once he shifted his stance properly and the initial shock wore off, he was able to hold a bit easier.
RR YRR RKAY, RRNGO-CHRN?

"Excuse me, but I believe that this particular kind of hubbub is known as Goofing Around, Friendly Discourse, Nipple Twirling, Lollygagging(don't confuse it with loligagging or lollyganging, totally different things and completely illegal), Chit-Chatting, or Wasting Time, depending on your regional dialect. Not my favorite, but not bad either, I'd rate it a solid 7/10."

Attached: dic n vic.png (932x560, 9K)

Hm...you're okay crown fren..

Attached: Handsome.png (956x580, 62K)

"You seem pretty cool too crocodile dude, guys in masks are always good in my book. No golden masks though, copycats need not apply."

Attached: dic n vic 2.png (649x560, 9K)

>The hand crawled back into Cid's ankle, absorbing and running back into his hand.
This is getting.. Confusing.
>He looks back to The Rambler and Jerry.
Do either of you know what this is or should i keep punching?

Attached: Cid_confused.png (1102x614, 33K)

Don't worry he just had three tacos for dinner beforehand, he's just shidding and farding that's how his bloody diarrhea looks like it comes from the ceiling and gets pooped on your head

based!

Attached: cid_thumbsup.png (301x242, 4K)

RR HE CRN TRRK! HRRO, MRSTRR CRRCIDRL!
WRS RLL OF THRT RNGLRSH?! I DRNT RNDRSTRND!

"Yeah, that's English. At least I think it was, what do I know, I've been in a coffin for like thirty years and if filming 1984 2: Electric Chair Boogaloo taught me anything it's that you need two years max to turn a language inside-out, for all I know the new English is the old French or something"

Attached: dicpunch meets the animes.png (822x560, 10K)

even in your doodles it shows that you are stupid good at art, gg

Yeah man that apple with anime eyes in particular is really fucking well drawn I've nutted to it's tits fifty three times already, professional porn art tier 9/5 stars

Dude... that are her hands, she wanted to give hugs...

Well shit I have a hand fetish now, guess it's time to find some porn of people getting their hands tickled

Attached: unknown.png (632x900, 857K)

VRY RNTRRSTRNG MRSTR GRLD BRLWRRK!

Attached: giraffeybreathing.png (458x398, 69K)

me

Attached: math.png (999x1150, 244K)

>meanwhile high in the sky above the city, inside the flying submarine of the Uniters

*ka-chink*

"Well shit, this is bad." Purple Wizard says.

Attached: Wizards.png (929x447, 26K)

"We are now headed straight towards those innocent twin towers with no way to stop our flying submarine with the breaking of this break lever. So many innocent financial businessmen and Silversteins are going to die when our flying submarine impacts those two steel skyscrapers at high velocity. Yay, this is indeed a dark and haunting moment for a day that will go down forever in cosmotropolis in but a few minutes from now. If only there was a hero to stop this from happening."

Attached: flying submarin.png (1864x665, 17K)

>Empathic Entity

So, basically a Stand. Alright, I can work with this. I guess I could roll again for ITS powers? is that kosher?

Things are only not kosher when you get caught by your local police department

that's what id do

>Anti-Gravity Manipulation

Well that's not too shabby. Is [Float On] Too on-the-nose?

haven't ingested much jojo (trademark) but that seems on par with some of the stand's ive seen.

"Thank you so much for helping apprehend this delinquent. You will be rewarded in due time."
>The creature is dragged away into the fog.

Attached: Yoink.png (738x640, 15K)

Here's what I came up with

Attached: random hero.png (1014x1157, 64K)

Oh hey, I really like how this turned out

>This was it's chance, the shadow flexed with its gigantic claws and broke free, the chains falling onto the ground, she could see the blue hatted figure walk over to it.
>only if
>There was another force holding it back, the yellow man holding her down
>The shadow screamed and tussled, as the light was baring down onto it.
>it'll only be for a moment that the blindness will set in for the both of them
>with it's bright eyes it glared toward the man wondering what it's doing
>The shadows around the woman started to convulse and tear away. You could swear you could see an unconscious face, as the shadow tried to reconstruct itself
>The shadow took a heavy BITE of the man, Drawing blood down his shoulder
>the shadow started to meld down within the street, and quickly scurried off...

Attached: 11368.png (334x307, 48K)

That.. Took care of itself. Now,
>He turns to 201, narrowing his lenses.
I was intrigued by your aversion to artificial light,
>The center of Cid's torso started to bubble, the green tint in his body morphing red.
It was a matter of finding a way to manipulate luminescence into the gel's properties.
>The red spreads through his body as he inches closer, a small glow starting to shine off of him.
It won't do much because of it's weakness, but it's enough to sting I hope.
>Glo-in-the-dark Cid has been achieved.

Attached: cid_new_glow_in_the_dark.png (830x1206, 58K)

>Scurried off, behind the man in blue, once she was inside his shadow. Weak from the light and using this body, the shadow had to hurry this process up.
>she sprouted up, And extended her claws pouncing forward attempting to quickly claw at the man

Attached: 1139.png (334x500, 24K)

>Jerry had just rushed over towards Rambler to check on him, barely giving out a few "Are you okays" before the shadowy reminder appeared to swipe at him
>In an attempt to turn around and face her head on, his front chest was exposed as he attempted to raise his staff, taking a swift slash in the process
>Barely missing the Azure star but still scuffing and tearing at the rest of his clothes, the shadows only stopped by the bright shine of the Azure Star
A-Ah!
>He winced startling, reeling back before finding his footing again.

>The Azure Star continued to glow brightly, as Jerry made an exclamation at her, remembering the unconscious face he saw underneath, he tried to smile.

We will save you.

Attached: it's102degreesimsorry.png (702x660, 44K)

a-are you okay? after that blast i had to go back on record!
>the black haired kid spoke up
I found someone's jacket!
Dude i think Pressure girl got...
I.. and that other thing that flew into the sky
That dude just turned from green to red!
>the other kid spoke up
weren't there 6 people here? where is that man and girl?
Who?
OHno!

Attached: SNAP3.png (268x307, 4K)

Thanks! I did too

I'll live, Jerr. Like... Don't got a choice bout that. H'nyahah...

It's cool. This is li-- HEADS UP!!
>He was too late to protect Jerry from the shadow creature's attack. His responsibility. More than just his own literal blood was on his hands now.
That's my bad, Jerr. Forgive me.
>With a snap he tore open another portal's worth of sunlight onto the shadow piloting Nora.
It's my fault.
>*Snap* *VOOP*
She's my responsibility
>*Snap* *VOOP*
I took her in
>*Snap* *VOOP*
Taught her to read
>*Snap* *VOOP*
Put grub in her stomach and threads on her back
>Another one
We took care of each other when we get sick.
>ANOTHER ONE
I...

Attached: IllLive.png (363x385, 40K)

bump, my pen is acting up

Well, that matter with the kid seems to have blown over. Still got some deeds to commit before I can pack it in... Wonder if Pebbles is hungry?

Ooh a-Slip, Slop, Sliiiiide
Don't mind if I crime
Slip, Slop, Sliiiide
I'm not made of slime...

Attached: slipslopslide.png (535x585, 149K)

>The shadow swore it dug unto the man, But something made her recoil
>in the midst of the recoil, she could hear someone coming, running.
>this something punched her, with some type of force, it pushed her away from the company
>The shadow skidded across the street, ruining the ground, then crashed though the already wrecked building she destroyed, into another building
>-201 was too busy on some sort of watch, talking into it to notice Cid
Yes, it's destroyed? good, the robot is doing what I'm not even telling him we got abstract so this is fine either--
>-201 turned to cid, he was done fighting that thing?
>his shadow turned and convulsed once more, lifting him up from the ground
>The man fixed his tie and looked down to cid.
I thought that thing would take care of you, no matter, You're little light bright trick wont work on me, i'll just crush you like i did the bubble the first time, come at me.
>-201 coughed, holding his chest
>The man already sustained 3 hits, a 4th one would do him in, but that would never happen
also my pen is acting up, gonna restart laptop to continue, having fun so far

Attached: 11370.png (990x307, 36K)

>Jerry was touched by each word spoken by rambler before the familiar face of Dimension D careen in to deliver a blow of reprieve and sending the durable umbral foe that encased their friend into a nearby building
>He looked on with a grimace to himself before looking back over towards Rambler, cut off.
>Fights were always so messy, and Jerry was getting sicker as time went on, his right arm was starting to sting, though he ignored it.
>Lifting his left hand and a bolt of magic begins to en-twirl his finger
>A timid but almost warm yet weak smile on his lips

>There was nothing really to say, as he gestured ahead of them, his eye flickered towards D.
>If Jerry didn't know any better that punch came in right as he got hurt.
>Come to think of it, his chest did hurt a little. More than usual. Something for later.

Attached: JerryGivesTheGoAhead.png (1899x805, 55K)

'Coming at you' is my duty.
>He started to bolt (well, relative to his speed) at -201, when he got close enough jumping into the air with his fist raised. He didn't expect to make the jump without interception.
>the fist he balled melted into a fountain, mid air he started to fire towards -201

Attached: cid_reallylazydrawing.png (290x199, 7K)

I think that bought us some time,i don't know what's happening
>He stood up right looking toward rambler and Jerry
>He could see their hurt, they got scratched up a bit
Wheres -201?
>he turned around to look to see
>He growled underneath his breath
Are you all ready for one more round?

Attached: Old_new_D_Sheet.png (999x1150, 319K)

>-201 shadow slapped away the gels, gesturing his hands,
Lousy duty, you should've stayed out of other people's business!
>as he was during his arc he summoned his own, 3 thick tendrils straight toward him

Attached: 113581.png (479x307, 17K)

Bump

>his arm shot out of the same pool, its integrity noticeably thinning
>it caught across one of the tendrils, quickly going back into his body to sling him closer to -201

Attached: cid_alsolazy.png (396x359, 10K)

Idk what's going on half the time but this shit is great

I'm on the same page. These artists are obviously competent, but maybe it's because of the low res, I still can't quite tell whats going on.

Its sprawled over a few threads due to people getting busy so its hard to reloop haha. Looks nice though

>Tomo had her eyes closed for a while
>she opens them up again to see giga carrying her
H-hehe.. Y-you can drop me now Giga...
>weird

Ok now THIS is epic

Attached: b-baka.png (738x804, 197K)

Excuse me but isn't she a little bit to tall to bouce around at your arms mister?

Attached: Confundled.png (189x181, 4K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Gas_Manipulation
Exploitable!, and also high potential for puns
lets check alignment

It's a BDSM thing, you'll understand when you're older

Fushōda ne...?
>Giga choked out laugh before quickly letting Tomato down
What's important is that everyone is okay now. And Mr. Crocodile Man is a friend, which is nice!

If you say so... mister uhhh...

Boku w-- I mean, I am Gigaraffe, Tiny Pink Girl.

Mr. crocodile, tortoise turtle man, yes... Tomto remembers now!
H-hehe, he scared me..!

BD- what?

Gigaraffe!
>opens her arms as wide as her can to show bigness
His name comes from his looooooong... Neck!

forgot pic, unacceptable!

Attached: thinkin.png (307x435, 38K)

Oh... i mean i can see from the fact of the costume, but his neck doesn't seem that long

It's when a guy and a girl like each other very much so they dress up in leather and zippers and the girl puts a cactus in the boy's butthole so that he pees milk

>*snap* *snap*
Do yer magic Giga!

Ew, that sounds messy and painful!
Why would anybody do that?

Attached: KACHA.png (479x817, 106K)

heh

Attached: heh.png (999x1150, 222K)

Haiyo! IKUZEEEEEE!

>...why did I do this so readily? Is she training me?

Attached: 9dbfa4c0c01191d350d443f504d4ec9d3dd67de9.png (635x458, 67K)

Woah... so thats why he is called like this...
does that mean that you are called apple girl?

>Wraith looks on at them as they tittle and chatter
>Finally some ones with meat on bones
>Wraith, wait.

>Seen, apple. Before.
>Not seen, Children.
>Giraffe, good meat. But.
>Wraith, wait. For now.

Attached: WraithGiraffeAppleKid.png (1195x612, 41K)

bump

I believe i got how you operate, but further testing is required.
>He watched as he used his shadows against him
>-201 laughed
ahaha, I see! you're just as foolish as the man before you who took me head on! and the one before that!
some of the shadow's sunk into the ground, putting him on the street, as it spread outward making a crescent shape.
>with more gesturing of his hands, he made the shadows produce spikes around the crescent, like a maw of a monster
>The 3 shadows that chased him before came right back down, trying to intercept him
Let's see it work a third time!

Attached: 113582.png (479x307, 9K)

Suddenly! A bright light appeared on the night sky!
It almost looked as if a star was being born until the light slowly opened up to turn into circle! It's a portal!
The portal spat out an unconscious girl and she's falling down!
Oh god, oh fuck, someone help her!

Attached: fallin.png (898x711, 171K)

>Jerry sat there, slowly rubbing his right arm as he notices the portal appearing from the sky and the girl dropping from it
>He looks to rambler, intently focused on the building Xoran was knocked into
>He looks to D, focused entirely on -201 and he then notices Cid fighting him as well
>Why were fights always so messy

>Jerry tries to run and spring into action, making a clear bolt some odd however feet away in an attempt to catch her before she hits the ground
>His arm crackled slightly as he grits his teeth
>He wouldn't hold out using magic too much longer

Attached: Catch.png (869x981, 29K)

Boy, i am glad no meanie is trying to ruin this great moment

Attached: file.png (898x1200, 44K)

>Right as Jerry was about to save the girl's life, she opened her eyes!
AAAAA J-JOLMIRN SAVE MEEEEEE
>a giant hammer from around where the girl came from, started flying towards her at incredible speed!
>it flied right past Jerry and swooped the girl off before she could hit the ground
Phew~...
>she flew around with the hammer like it was a broom for a bit then landed near Jerry
Hiiiii. T-thanks for...
Nothing?
Hehee~
>she chuckled teasingly before pointing towards his hat with an interested look on her face
You look like one of those mages from the west...

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1137x823, 245K)

"Yeah, I found that pretty interesting myself. You wanna know what else is interesting? The movie that knowledge came from. I'm in it, too. Here, have a copy. It's a VHS."

Attached: dicpunch shills his movie.png (486x846, 20K)

>Jerry was startled and surprised at this ladies entrance but was relieved she had managed to catch herself.
>He still walked over and asked
Miss, A-Are you okay? What happened?

>He looked between her and the building where Abstract was, Nora. Or at least the shadow creature that was holding her down. With all those Portals rambler opened and the punch from his very own Dimension D, She will be okay. His attention was still split there anyways. Jerry had almost entirely forgotten about -201 fight wise, more focused on helping people and saving his friends.
>Now with this mysterious lady appearing, it was another charge to keep track of and Jerry was slowly becoming overwhelmed by variables
>And the ringing sting that struck through his right arm.

>He sweat a little looking between all the things he was keeping internal track of.

Attached: Catch2.png (1595x929, 55K)

Bottom left looks like tits

Attached: tits 2.png (490x242, 10K)

It was supposed to be a panel cut where it looked like she was floating but, whatever floats your hammer I guess

I'm okaaaay, don't worry bout it...
>she looked a little distant for a second, then pointed towards the conflict with her left hand
More importantly, If im not going crazy there's a fight going on there.
I'll help you if ya want, but I first wants to know my almost savior's name.
>she chuckled teasingly

Attached: wizard and mage IS THE SAME THING AAAAAAA.png (821x863, 319K)

That's the gayest fucking costume I've ever seen holy shit why the fuck would you wear pants and then specifically cut away the butt so that everyone sees your fucking shit-covered hairy asscrack you fucking faggot retard bitch

>cid dropped from the limb that was holding him, throwing his fist to the ground as he landed
>he tried to trudge through the shadows until they ensnared him
I've handled disasters that make you look like a coffee spill
>as he talked the light around him intensified, a light sizzling noise activated as the light burned into the shadows
I'll handle you, if not for the civilians, for the people that tried to protect them in the past!
>he started to try to pull on the shadows with an incredible strength

Attached: cid_anotherlazyreply.png (396x359, 14K)

>Jerry still sweating lightly and such looks back over at the new lady and back towards the building before back at her
M-My name? It's good to meet you, Miss. I am Jerry, Jerry the B-Blue.
>There was still so much rushing through his head, but what he was instantly concerned with was
P-Please, we can talk on the way.
>Jerry started by firing a bolt of magic towards the shadows enrapturing CID
>The magical bolt does not shine as bright as it had before, crackling with an unstable looking energy as it strikes through some of the Shadow
I-I'm on my way!
>He said aloud, redrawing his staff and clenching it tight with his left hand

Attached: 611.png (532x540, 26K)

Jerry... J...
Jay... Gotcha.
You just call me Momo, what everyone else does.
>she kept her easy pose on the hammer, following Jerry at a moderate pace

You dumb fucking creting, you fucking fool, you absolute fucking buffoon, you bumbling idiot. Fuck you.

fuck, that one's wrong

Attached: momosheet.png (964x1120, 280K)

Bump

Attached: JerryHero.png (301x236, 6K)

>meanwhile in the ruined office max "Yea Forums"
Sorry i'lll work your thing in here
>Thanks to the Yellow haired man, the building was surrounded by tropical sunlight
>The shadow was trying to heave itself up but couldn't
>Being baked alive it tried to do its best to slide inside of PG, Via mouth.
>as it did so, PG turned over in the rubble and upchucked the shadow out of her, much like it was instinctual.
>The now slimy shadow didn't have anywhere to go, and it got smaller and smaller as it disintegrated.
>Then she fell back onto the rubble

Attached: 113583.png (479x307, 65K)

yo yo yo

Attached: unknown.png (998x1156, 83K)

food broke

Bitch I don't give a fuck how broke yo food is nigga.
My body temp so fuckin low dat my damn dick's always goin scared-ass turtle so you can take dis fuckin ice McCheeseburger from my frosty-ass hands. I gots bigga problems.

Attached: unknown.png (611x436, 22K)

is and related?

Bitch u fuckin think I'd fuck anybody but yo mom side from traps?
I ain't gon fuckin take no ress pon so billy tea nigga. Dat ain't my fuckin kid white boi.
Plus mah dick don work.

Could be mah uncle tho. Ah gots infinity uncles.

Attached: unknown.png (565x522, 20K)

>D watched as he saw the female fall down from the sky and talk to jerry, just a toss up for another random encounter
>as D made his way toward -201 he stopped and looked around, Paper. Paper is no where to be seen
>He tried to recall the past events
> the bulding shaking "Watch your 6" Being shoved, and in a blink of an eye, he saw her getting stabbed though the stomach
>She said something, something in her language, something Dotte? And the building collaping
>he huffed
>He looked infront as the 2 ran past him, He looked back toward the building where Abstract crashed into, and back toward -201, and began to run past Jerry and the woman toward and -201

Attached: 113584.png (479x307, 39K)

I see, i see, you worked very hard to get where you are today, Do you want a purple heart?
>He can feel him trying to break free, As he was about to slam him down, something released him, the blue energy, weak enough for cid to break free

Ahh, so nice of you to join us back D. And everyone else, I see you bought someone new to replace that other yellow one. with a hammer no less! maybe you should go back and play with your hammer and peggs?

Attached: 113585.png (261x307, 6K)

>The shadow had finally perished and what remained of Pressure Girl layed finally able to rest again. Ignorning the pain in his shoulder, Rambler rushed through the ruins of the building to her. Gently raising her up to inspect the damage sustained before holding her closely again.
I've got you... I've got you. Just stay comfy, Abs. Everything's gonna be juuust fine...

Attached: IveFoundSomething.png (687x579, 187K)

>In a flex he snapped the shadows, moving to a clearing in the shadows
>he looks back at jerry with an awkward wink before his form gets smoother and heavier, with his formed muscles he once again leaps towards -201 with his fist in the air.
>This is a trademarked move now.

Attached: cid_anotherpunch.png (837x204, 21K)

M-Momo? It's good to meet you..
>Jerry continued steadfast towards CID and them,

>He nodded as Rambler had left for her.
>Jerry smiled, knowing she was safe.
>Something pulled at him to go check on her now, with him.
>After all this, she was saved and he...
>Had no time, not yet.
Be careful, Momo.

>There was still a shadow to illuminate, and he wouldn't tend astray.
>Not this time.
>There was no time left to be afraid of the dark.
>As CID careened a streak stretching through the air, Jerry did the only thing he could in that moment.
>Raising his staff with his left hand, his right arm dangling at his side,
>He sent one last Magic Missile, from the other side of -201. If -201 attempted to Dodge the punch from CID, he would easily be struck by this non-lethal ball of force. If he chose to dodge the missile, he would be too preoccupied to dodge CID.
>A bit of tactical intelligence that Jerry had not intended, or even noticed.

Attached: MagicMissileCidPunch.png (1483x1109, 67K)

It's a bout of strength you want huh?!
>-201's wires stuck into his arm as cid parted his shadows, a perfect opportunity
>-201's arm got bigger, muscular even, The man's fist contacted with cid's. -201 laughing, but it soon stopped as he saw an oncoming blue orb toward him, His shadow didn't gain sentience yet
>He was in a real pickle
>201 grunted, using the last once of this power he had left to push Cid away, but in doing so he got hit by that energy, which forced him back a few feet, his shadow catching him

Attached: 113586.png (479x307, 27K)

>As the "Magic Missile" has hit -201 and he began to slide back, he could feel the magic still digging into him
>It felt so... cool. Not cold, but... cool.
>As the magic still pushed into -201, Jerry reached out his hand and spoke aloud

N-Now!

>Gripping his fist tightly, Jerry controls the still in-transit missile, attempting to warp the magic and entrap -201 in another set of magical chains
>The chains screech as Jerry struggles from afar to cause the shift and change.
>They slowly begin to enwrap -201.
>It might not be enough, but CID's openings to replay his own signature moves just keep getting wider.

Attached: ChainsEnwrap.png (1062x667, 34K)

>D rushed to the other side as they were battling, although he didn't know who this cid person was, he was willing to cooperate
>He got his energy ready as he got in position and leaped into the air, engulfing his arm in his dimensional energy

Attached: 113587.png (263x307, 7K)

>As he was thrown back by the punch he skidded across the sidewalk into an amorphous pile, lines of gel forming the shape of his body before re-shapening
>Cid looks to his exoskeletal arm- must have not been enough goop left in his body for another arm
>without missing a beat he throws himself back up, picking up speed as he starts to run towards -201 with his coated hand in the air.
>he leaps into the air after he's gotten close enough, his new similarly violent friend in the air beside him

Attached: cid_hedoesitagain.png (360x432, 18K)

bum

Tegh! the hell?!
>the man was ensnared in the blue aura, he could break them if he had time
>-201 coughed as he looked toward his arm. He shifted it a bit, arching down as he spoke into it
-377, Get here, now.
>-201 looked up at the 2 men, Cid specifically, i have to say for some sort of robot you are near damn persistent.
>-201 laughed as he got up slowly, you could see his body trembling
But you won't have your day!
>-201 got down on one knee, in a bright of red hot light, it intercepted
The touch was feather like, but also, some of the energies and the kinetic force got somehow weaker, as it was absorbed, the wings shined with a brilliant hot heat as they were blown back once more
>D Skidded across the street as he tried to catch himself, catching cid's other arm in the process.
>the woman floated toward the man's side and scoffed
So i guess you did need me after all
>-201 looked toward the woman then back toward the cast, then toward D
If my body wasn't so weak, i would've gotten away with it, The true power of the organization's golden boy.
>-201 shook his head in disappointment and shrugged his shoulders
You were more powerful before, now you're less than stellar. i can see now why they wanted to put you down Besides running off like a scared dog, tail in between its legs
>-337 grabbed a hold of -201's shoulders as she lifted him up off the ground, The shadows moved into an oval like shape to form a portal like structure
You, Me, Her. We're nothing but tools for the masters, We Kill,Take, Contain, Repeat. You wont live no happy-go-lucky life even if you tried.
a rusty tool is no tool at all.
We'll met again soon.
>-377 spoke up before leaving
Goodbye, Rusty
>And just like that, as son as the got engulfed into the portal, it vanished..

Attached: 113588.png (479x307, 13K)

Sheet for context
I love you cid im sorry you couldn't get your signature move in, I'm glad you joined in this little shindig we did and i hope you stay, If you can, could you post his sheet? i need it for a group shot im going to do

Attached: 337.png (999x1150, 491K)

>Pressure girl weakly rose her arm and patted his back
>a pat of reassurance, then she hugged him back

ohh... laxamfio dits biné, dix quich tiaxailéd... Act ven baxaco 'ults-- axalo wo en maxen?

Attached: 113511.png (261x307, 48K)

>Jerry attempted to run over as -201 and -377 disappeared into the shadow, not being swift enough as he takes a breath stopping in a small slide
>He looks at CID, his re-congealing state and then towards Dimension D
>Offering his left hand outward

Are you two okay? D-D?
U-Uh....
G-Gel?
>He was feeling a little embarrassed using a nickname for Cid, but hid it with a very blatant not-hiding-it-at-all cough.
>Considering even thew new friend that tailed him and them into the action, he looks over at Momo, just in case.

>Taking another glance at D, Jerry offered the closest thing to "sage advice" an 18 year old arcanist who's been through the ringer over and over even today could give.
I-If a rusty tool isn't a tool.. Then that makes it free of what it was meant to be..
>He was thinking on Pressure Girl, and Coffee, and Scarlet.
>Those last two know how to work their way through trouble and out of it.
>But... her.

We should r-rest and.. check on everyone else.

Attached: Windy.png (460x546, 7K)

Oh?

Attached: 518CD875-EA9A-4EA8-A803-24B96D0DE11B.png (750x1334, 241K)

Go back to your ERP discord server already. Nobody cares about this dead shit thread.

It’s ok to be mad online:y

so at what point are her tits just going to get so big they explode? Is this a hidden arc? Are we just going to ignore this

The tits are actually extra heads, once they mature they drop off and turn into two extra tomato girls

uhh never seen him before in my entire life so no, i don't think i am related to him, but that costume looks cool!

Attached: lemmethink.png (119x125, 2K)

>He turns back to see Momo munching on a bag o' chips
Hey Jay! Check this out, some kid passing by gave me this!
Ooh the fight's over? Bummer.
I was gonna do what's called a pro gamer move
>munch munch
The kid told me that, he showed me a picture of a bald guy
>munch munch
This place's weird

Attached: gamer girl.png (683x731, 179K)

Bump good morning

Hey hey, new guy here. What's this all about anyways? Do you just make your OC and play with the other people here?

Basically, yeah.
As long as you're not annoying other people, anything goes. It's a good excuse to draw too. This place is basically what got me into drawing.
As long as you're having fun user

Attached: low res hello.png (362x409, 39K)

That sounds pretty cool. I already got some pics of an unnamed OC drawn by me and a friend of mine. Hopefully I have some fun with the guy in this place!

Just a little tip: "not annoying other people" translates to "adhering to the discord admin's rules to a T or else you get booed and chased out of the thread"

sorry, needed a nap. also hell yeah man this is fun, i'm glad im just not a total mess.

who hurt you?

>cid rolled into another wipeout, though this time he had a lot more friction
>he moved onto his heels and made a full stop, standing before going to face the group again.
That was.. Disappointing.
>his eyes displayed how unamused he was, though he wasn't one to grovel.
Spellcaster and.. Woman with hammer. I am CID, conflict intervention droid.
>he started to do the whole spiel.
I was made to prevent collateral damage and stop possible threats towards the city and its people.
>He reached his mechanical hand out to jerry, as if to give a handshake. It... Did not look comfortable to touch.

Attached: cid_wellfuck.png (485x356, 12K)

>D shook his head and gestured his hand away. He contemplated on what just happened
Yes, i'm fine.
>He got up after hearing the boys saying,. He took the gesture as a pick-me-up.
>He looked over toward the building that they were housed in, then toward the building where abstract crashed in
Don't worry about collateral damage, this is brokesburg's
>He started to walk toward the destroyed building looking for something
Everyone is poor, here. Be glad nobody is living in these buildings but the homeless

Attached: 113589.png (261x307, 10K)

>Jay...?
>The fact Momo was talking to him specifically flew straight over his head as Jerry looks over at her
I-It's a nice place.. well. Will be after we clean up. Fights... over.
>He ventured a smile towards her and as he nodded.
>Feeling less sick as the fight had drawn to a close, he spoke.

Of course, Cid.
>Jerry felt relief to know CID's name, any possible light blue blush now gone as he slowly reaches for CID's hand.
My name is.. Jerry, Jerry the B-Blue.
>Jerry took a weak but soft grasp at CID's hand. It really didn't feel that uncomfortable, but it may have to do with how light the grasp was.
>His magic charged arm crackled near the shoulder, and to CID's embrace it would feel slightly cold.
It's good to meet you, C-CID.

Damage aside, D.
>He nodded, trying to smile further.
It's okay.

Attached: Handshake.png (769x666, 29K)

Book Bump

Attached: Untitled-1.gif (1500x1500, 303K)

Now let's see what's in this book...

Attached: book.png (902x491, 72K)

exploitable version

Attached: book.png (902x491, 70K)

Lets just, turn to a different page

Attached: BookTurn.png (1111x711, 14K)

There's a sketch of some kind here, a portrait it looks like. Pretty amateurish work, but not overwhelmingly bad.

Attached: book cold cuts.png (1111x711, 53K)

>He herd the blue mans words as he searched around the rubble to no avail.
>He itched his head as he looked around more
>Maybe what -201 said was true, maybe he is getting weaker. Paper impaled, Abstract getting hurt, nearly captured and him nearly dying.
>maybe he was getting rusty.
>Getting weak
>The man clutched his hand looking at his arm being encased in his energy
Yea.
>D recalled his powers and turned around, walking past Jerry and Cid
If paper isn't here, im going to check on abstract.

Attached: 113590.png (261x307, 9K)

>his body thinned and returned to its original tint, though the gel was still to thick to show as anything but black
>with more resources he was able to construct a new arm, clenching his fists a few times to make sure it was in sync
>he watched D as he left, narrowing his lenses before turning his attention back to jerry.
Excuse my lack of knowledge, The lab I originate from only moved into the city a week ago. Have you fought the shadowcaster or any of his friends before?

Attached: cid_backtonormal.png (441x223, 11K)

..Paper?
>All there was were rubble and broken structure around, but he knew about Abstract.
>Jerry would turn to follow D, before being slightly caught up by

I think that person was called... 201? I-I think anyways..
While I've dealt with.... s-shadows before, it's not someone I've met.
>Jerry gripped his fist a little, feeling for how his own arm was doing.
>He would wince quietly, only slightly.

Well, welcome to the C-City, CID. Co-Smotropolis and even Brokesburg are fine places.
>Jerry smiled at CID.
I'm glad you showed up as you d-did. You were a real Hero today, Thank you.
>He said, entirely blissful to all the work he put in today, all the shields and magic cast.

Attached: IceCreamJerry.png (599x602, 16K)

bump

I am not programmed for immodesty, you did a fine job yourself. I think your skillset is more appropriate for this threat, Jerry. Which is why I will need you.
>He looks to the hole in the building behind him.
Are the others harmed? My headquarters does have a medical bay, They could offer help.
>He looks back to Jerry, narrowing his eyes.
I believe we should formulate a plan for if they return.

Attached: cid_converse.png (441x223, 5K)

I know... I know, I know. Just chill a minute.
Over here, dudes! Like, Abs is just takin 5 here. You dudes alrught

I have, and it wont be the last time I'll see them.
>he said as he strolled down to the office max
Paper my partner, she was with me and abstract before the explosion i did. All i remember was she getting impaled but i don't see a body anywhere.
If they return they'll come back with something different, but -201 would lead them, I'm guessing he's my replacement
As he herd rambler's voice he gestured his head toward them to come along

Attached: 113591.png (261x307, 7K)

I-Impailed...?
>Jerry's gut sunk in this moment.
I hope s-she's okay. If you... didn't find anything maybe she got o-out safe..
>He paused for a moment looking away before gazing over at CID.
... If they return, we'll stop them...
... ...

>Jerry followed D and lead CID to walking briskly towards the building
We're doing okay, hows... Abstract?

Attached: JerrySmile.png (539x533, 24K)

bumpo

Jen haxailo choohr eek whaxailo..
>she looked around at the debris around her, she touched her face wincing at the pain, Her arms and legs been all worse for wear, she looked at her gashes on her arm and legs and sighed.
>She looked toward ramblers somber face and whipped some tears from his face, she did a a soft smile
Rothas..cemo en hupp axalo ug cluppéng? Dix binooo quich.. A fit féaxat an..
>She herd rambler call for the others, as they came in suit. She sheepishly waved toward them, she couldn't make a wider face because of the pain but she did her best
D Whooooooooupp! Wé'lo evaxail whaxailo! Dix keew! Juch boorock faxad.. Act ven axalm 'ults...
>She saw that D wasn't alone, And there were Jerry and the others.
Jerry scut ! Act uhh fig fref zock? Eh uhh 'axarre?

Attached: 113592.png (261x307, 67K)

>Jerry nodded along as she spoke.
>He had not the faintest foggiest idea on half the stuff she was saying.
>The gears turned in his head as he recognized a few syllables and words, or thought he did, trying to stitch it together for himself.

>"Jen Haxailo Choohr Eek Whaxailo.."
>"Hey there store it wherever"

>This didn't feel right, he continued to think, looking her up and down as she spoke in an attempt to check if she was okay.

>"Rothas..cemo en hupp axalo ug cluppéng? Dix binooo quich.. A fit féaxat an.."
>"Rothas, come on up calm of crying? It's fine ish.. If it fixed and.."

>He hit a little closer as it came out, recognizing a few things.

>"D Whooooooooupp! Wé'lo evaxail whaxailo! Dix keew! Juch boorock faxad.. Act ven axalm 'ults..."
>"D Hello! We're prevailed, wonderful! It's cool! Just got fixed.. I went uncalm there"

>She was talking and ushering a little quickly, his basic understanding and half-guessing fell apart near the ending bit

>"Jerry scut ! Act uhh fig fref zock? Eh uhh 'axarre?"
>"Jerry is cut ! Ah uh fix fresh sock? And uh slacks are?"
>And he's lost it entirely.

H-Hello, Abstract..
>He tried to smile back at her.

I'm alright, Nor-Nor. I'm just, like, real happy to see ya. C'mon, we're holding up the bus, dude.
>with that, he gently scooped Abstract up off the ground, and carried her off to meet the others. The pain in his shoulder making itself known despite his efforts to ignore it.

bump

Hitting this thread with a comedic nostalgia bump

Attached: comedic_Screencap.png (1000x1700, 157K)

>Pressure girl looked surprised, he was bleeding? what happened?
>She coughed looking toward jerry and then toward his wound
Haxat 'axapponow?! Te 'dix? Haxat 'axappéjow? Hupp waxas axai oon pit skep?!
Holy shit i remember this

Attached: 113593.png (261x307, 34K)

Danm, the first character sheet that i made, thanks to the anons on this thread and what they did to inspire me to create her.

Attached: The Cypher.png (999x1150, 623K)

also sorry for the typos, writing in paint is weird af

Oh snap, I really like that design. Rune Magic is an interesting breed all together, very nice.

Thanks

really nice user, hope to see more of her

Tumblr get off my board

Well. my tablet is kinda fucked up, so i will do some good ol' traditional media tomorrow
Thank god i have never been on that page

Like, don't worry about it, Nora. I got banged up a bit, but I'm okay. S'worth it to see you're alright.
I've taken worse... I'd take worse.
Just relax for now, kay?

>"Haxat 'axapponow?! Te 'dix? Haxat 'axappéjow? Hupp waxas axai oon pit skep?!"
>"What happened now?! It is? What happened Jerry? How was when on it sleep?!"

>Jerry sweat a little, swaying his arms softly
I-I'm doing fine. And Rambler...
>Thinking about how it the shadowy visage of Abstract who had damaged both of them.
>He stares at Rambler for a moment and smiles, silently saying "Ah it's fine but any caution I personally had towards shadows got a little worse but we're fine."
I-It's fine, it's fine. How are you feeling, can w-we get you anything?

Attached: JerrySmileNervous.png (645x662, 25K)

Could I get an explanation for the stats? Most of them are obvious, but Prowess kind of confuses me, Focus a bit as well. I'd appreciate it.

prowess is how potentially good the power can be, focus is how focused they are on matters at hand?

i use it as Prowess is how good they are using the power, I.E are they masters at it? or novices
Focus to me is how focused they are at doing tasks? if it requires them to hold a pose for long and ectra, but you can tie that to will

>She glared toward him and looked at his wound, from her side it looked deep
Fut..
>She rested her shoulders and closed her eyes
in a defeated manor, then smiled
Arlidd, di'rr léch, Fut ug'lo keock te léch tee hon wo kot 'em
>she looked confused for a moment then responded
Wérr ven axalms 'ult, pi ven rogs... Dix 'ucklupp pi zilchaxaupp, axai quich wonk pit maxacaxasko-en 'enochrupp.. Dix tiaxaiyaxailow
>She looked toward D
D dix kraxad ug axalé bino, raxach timo axai saxaw ug, ug 'axad pit huré oon yul... Stos
>she waved to the green goop man

>D looked at Jerry and rambler confused, then back toward Abstract
I don't understand you. But you look beat up, fine but beat up I cant find, Paper.
>abstract eyes grew wide
Cén uctaxailchaxact vo? Haxat? Haxailé nud paxapaxail?

Attached: 113594.png (261x307, 10K)

>He gave a small wave back, though he evidently wasn't focused on the small interaction between these people he had just met at the moment.
>Cid probably has robo autism.

Attached: cid_beingpolite.png (364x272, 12K)

But wait, if the normal state of a robot is being completely unable to think about anything other than what it's programmed to think about, wouldn't robot autism be the opposite of that? Wouldn't robot autism actually be the ability to engage in conversation like a normal human being?

the way i figure it if a robot was designed to have human qualities it would have human defects too.
or someone just stuck a qtip too deep into his circuitry or some shit

>somewhere in that room a voice could be herd, familiar to some unknown to most.
You know, I didn't want to say anything, they were having a moment, didn't want to ruin the mood.
>The voice could be heard close to them, like it was coming from an object. On someone's head
And you know, the thing with -201.. i just stayed put

Attached: 113595.png (261x151, 5K)

Oh shit, the boss fight has a stage 2

Sweat

I can max and relax when this is over, but I promise I will. N'that's like a super solid promise.

Spare me your most played-out villainous condescension, dude. Just like run off into the night already or come out and collect your one-way ticket to Dino Times.

>he looked around the room before his eyes settled on the nifty headset his new nonsense speaking ally was wearing
Hm.
>He narrowed his lenses into a sour stare
Leave the poor girl alone, if you want to talk I would be more than willing to.

Attached: cid_grumpy.png (357x272, 9K)

PG Looked surprised, she looked toward rambler and cid and shook her head as the voice cried out
> Uhhh.. No oh OH yea, it's me paper, Don't worry. After i got hit the only piece of paper in this desert town was the one i gave her

Attached: 113596.png (261x151, 7K)