Since it's the 20th anniversary of this movie today, tell your favorite song from it

Since it's the 20th anniversary of this movie today, tell your favorite song from it.

Attached: south_park_bigger_longer_and_uncut_1999_original_film_art_a.jpg (603x950, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mkb3dK49hc
nicovideo.jp/tag/ヤマシタパーク
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=aav9EyVjtWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4
youtube.com/watch?v=CTRh-dRhmZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Since it's the 20th anniversary of this movie today
How

Attached: 1365541493833.jpg (1200x944, 185K)

You Don't Have To Spend Your Life Sitting Down in the Trash!
Homeless on the Streets, Giving Hand-jobs for Crack!
Follow My Plan and Very Soon You'll SaaaYy!

It's Easy M'kay!

Attached: Mackey.jpg (1000x1250, 190K)

Kyle's mom's a bitch
She's a big fat bitch
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world

Will Anyone be streaming?

I'm gonna be watching the movie on an old VCR player tonight but it'll be fun to do a stream as well.

LA RESISTANCE LIVES ON

What Would Brian Boitano Do

Mountain TOWN

Kyle's Mom's A bitch has been my favorite for a long time, but now I'd probably say it's What Would Brian Boitano Do, it's so silly and fun

problematic white supremacists dog whistles

Up There is objectively the best song with the Vive La Resistance reprise a strong second.

The Japanese version was cute, I wish I could find the whole movie in that dub.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mkb3dK49hc

In my opinion the movie dub is alright but isn't as good as the Japanese TV dub. Except the FOX dub, which sucked ass and went only for season 8.

The South Park Movie is probably the best cartoon TV to Film adaptation so far. I can't believe it myself considering all the crap made in a similar fashion during that time.

Attached: 1d5a4e282c364cfdb9039ad444b60a3b977230d5.jpg (350x333, 31K)

You watched the Japanese dub?! you wouldn't happen to know where to find it would you?

Attached: 55942355_p0.png (800x400, 31K)

You're just mad you weren't in the movie.

Attached: 1496510747054.jpg (1000x551, 171K)

I don't know where to find the full movie anymore.

nicovideo.jp/tag/ヤマシタパーク is the tag with all the dubbed TV episodes (seasons 1-7) but there's also fansubbed ones.

Thanks, also while checking that out I saw a link to the Amazon site for the Jap dub of the South Park movie. At least I know it's still around and not lost to time.

Attached: 3d9044c837719772e977bd40d17e5640.png (900x1273, 1.01M)

How does the old movie trailer hold up for you? I think that it's a bit too 90's and "lol we're so crude", it doesn't do the best job at representing what the film is about or even it's tone.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=aav9EyVjtWc

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE, UNCLE FUCKER

In the eyes of a child

Just because it's a great parody of "second song in the credits"

Why is this show so big in japan, again?

little boys

It's not that big compared to North America/Europe, it just has very dedicated fanbase
It's more like any niche nerd franchise, and nerds are obsessive

Japanese women are just as big perverts as any other guy in the world. It truly is a paradise.

Attached: 60318581_p2.png (395x600, 211K)

WHERE BABIES BURP AND FLOWERS BLOOM

I was surprised they put that much attention into a pert where most people wouldn't watch. I never new what it was trying to do until the third viewing when I actually paid attention to the lyrics.

Attached: 922722F5-E6CB-4E91-A599-9CF552CAEED1.jpg (500x457, 42K)

>based reprisebro
Bonus points to brain boitano by DVDA in the credits

TOMORROW NIGHT - OUR LIVES WILL CHANGE!
TOMORROW NIGHT - WE'LL BE ENTERTAINED!
AN EXECUTION - WHAT A SIGHT
TOMORROW NIGHT!

He'd make a plan and he'd follow through, that's what Brian boitano'd do.

UP THERE
UP WHERE THE SKIES ARE OCEAN BLUE

Step 1: Instead of ass say bun, like kiss my buns or you're a buns hole!

Honestly, La Resistance is musical kino

Does anyone else like the early South Park and the movie a lot more then absolutely everything that's come after, especially the last 10 years - it's all been utter garbage.

>You see the distant flames
>They bellow in the night
>You fight in all our names
>For what we know is right

>And when you all get shot
>And cannot carry on
>Though you die, La Resistance lives on
>They may cut your dick in half
>And serve it to a pig
>And though it hurts, you'll laugh
>And you dance a dickless jig

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I love new South Park even if some of them have a few duds, (the old South Park episodes had plenty of duds too). Each season is like an album and fans can appreciate certain aspects of their subtle tones that give you an idea of how the creators were like at the time.

That being said, rainforest shmainforest is one of my all time favorite episodes.

Attached: DHCOUa0V0AAV3FJ.jpg (849x600, 79K)

Was probably the last time they focused purely on comedy that stands on its own rather than relying on current events.

Hoping we get a Book of Mormon film at some point

>yfw Idris Elba would actually be a good pick for General Butt Fucking Naked

The show got much better after the movie. Season 1 is fun but it's pretty low quality.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't started making a book of mormon movie already

The only mistake new South Park did was not including Blame Canada: Kyle reprise in season 21

I blame strong woman and the fem Mackey. They could have fit it in had they saved that plot for another episode.

Every time they make a movie they say how hellish it was and that they never want to do it again. Maybe they really meant it last time.

Book of Mormon gets booked pretty solidly when it's on tour in the UK so maybe it's better to have a steady income from that than risk it all on a movie which could flop.

When Brian Boitano travelled through time to the year 3010
He fought the evil robot king and saved the human race again

Anyone got a download for the ost?

Attached: South_Park_-_Bigger,_Longer_&_Uncut.jpg (220x220, 20K)

Up there and La Resistance

No, OP. I don't think cinemas will have limited screenings in honor of the film's anniversary.

The show should’ve ended with the movie.

I also think that Matt and Trey just love the theater and would want the Book of Morman to stay where it was always intended to be. Trey was working on this all the way back when Team America came out after all.

Attached: Leslie computer head.png (540x747, 243K)

Is there any tv show that got a theatrical movie where this doesn't apply?

IF YOU WANT I CAN EVEN GET MY FRIEND STEVE TO DETAIL YOUR CAR
FOR, LIKE, TWENTY BUCKS

Because fuck is the worst word that you can say
So just use the word M'Kay

I feel bad knowing that Mary Kay, the voice actor for all the South Park females at the time, killed herself shortly after the movie due to her bipolar disorder. She was supposed to sing the Blame Canada bit at the Academy Awards but was instead performed by Robin Williams in tribute to her.

Attached: Mary-Kay-Bergman-Feet-1278433.jpg (590x739, 112K)

Fun fact: This trailer was created by the studio execs and Matt and Trey hated it so much that Trey actually stole the files for it and hid them so it couldn't be aired. And I believe it never did, so he was successful, though they did get in trouble

There's the girl that I like...

Movies always seem to go hand in hand with Studio driven writer shuffles. Writing stops being about what the writers want to write about and about what execs think the audience want.

It was a lot more comfy that's for sure

Basically everything up until the end of Stick of Truth is great. Thankfully the game captured the best parts of the show forever in time.

Is the sequel bad?

I've heard very mixed things about the story (especially the ending). I'm sure it plays just fine.

Modern SP isn’t “bad” per se but it’s definitely way past it’s prime. I miss it when the show had random and absurdist humor in comparison to the overload of social commentary.

Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole, which counts as modern South Park, are absolute kino though.

and now Robin Williams is dead too. It's like poetry.

>Robin Williams takes over for her
>He ends up committing suicide as well 15 years later

2spooky4me

Robinmind

It will be due to her death, that several female characters stopped having such relevance? Before, it was the mothers who were more active than Randy or Gerald.

Not so much bad, just a bit sloppy and not as good.

That was probably part of it. The last 4 episodes of season 3 had no female character voice lines at all (apart from her tribute in Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics) because they didn't have time to recast anyone.

Wendy became much less prominent and was replaced as the de-facto 5th friend by Butters and the only female character who retained the same level of relevance was Sheila, one of the few females not voiced by Mary

The last two episodes of season 3 have female characters that speak and Sheila was played by Mary.

yeah..........

DEAD POETRY SOCIETY!

It’s interesting how THE South Park movie was made in an era when the show had a completely different , and in my opinion better, identity

Hear hear!

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKA
And I'm Super!

I remember that the network wanted a movie of the series as soon as they finished the first season.

And it’s weird because it’s not like the simpsons or family guy where the basic structure pretty much stayed the same throughout the years. South Park basically started as a raunchy adult sitcom from a child’s perspective. Now it’s just animated SNL. For people who only know the newer seasons, the movie may feel unrecognizable

matt stole them not trey

I can't believe how little love Up There is getting

You're all faggits and should be ashamed

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4

Shit man, has it really been 20 years. I remember watching this in the cinema. Now I feel old.

Uncle Fucker, Blame Canada and I Can Change are the only songs I remember.

Attached: 1522625876687.jpg (500x509, 42K)

They reused old dialogue like they did for Chef

Look how small the school is compared to the recent seasons.

Attached: sp school.jpg (1920x1042, 256K)

Bad ass! That's something only young stupid people do and I thank them for it. Having families tend to stop you from making these risky decisions.

>duck have a ground connection
you can't die with this, you may feel tickles but you must get rid of the ground conecction to die

>apart from her tribute in Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics

That was a sweet gesture that often gets overlooked.

Attached: Faithful_friends_dear_to_us.gif (476x351, 78K)

desu it and the part after where the 4 boys are singing (when Kenny dies) give me chills everytime

>"Faithful friends who are dear to us..."
The only song in the episode that is not a parody.
youtube.com/watch?v=CTRh-dRhmZ0

"Scott Tenorman Must Die" is when the show kinda shits itself or starts to, Cartman goes from a childish brat to a maniacal killer.

That and weebs on Yea Forums are obsessed with nihon-senpai's approval so it's disproportionately talked about here.

It was a big turning point. I don't necessarily think it was that bad at the time though, it just degraded over the years

I hate when people state the consensus opinion and pretend they're unique for thinking it.

It always relied on current cultural trends, just not as heavily. You think it stands purely on its own because you don't remember when shit like cloning or finding a frozen mammoth were in the news.

I don't think I'm unique for thinking it otherwise I wouldn't have asked if anyone else thought the same.

That's exactly what you would have done. It would be completely worthless asking that question if you were conscious it's the obvious consensus that has been repeated to death for at least 5 years.
I'm sorry for being a dickhead but this website gets a lot worse when it's just people repeating to death how much they agree on modern South Park, MCU Spider-Man and Korra and patting each other on the back about it.

It sounds like you've been here for too long and should move on with your life, friend.

Attached: 192562783613047.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

fuck your fucking face, uncle fucker!

i love this movie
old south park is still unironically so much funnier than any of the new crap
thanks for reminding me of this, i will now go watch it again
>best songs: up there and blame canada

Cartman went a odd way, first as you said just childish brat, then for a while was a keikaku master and after PC Principal beat him up he became kind of lame since the whole girlfriend thing toned him down besides turning her into Cartman aswell.

Up There, that high note

I sometimes think about how Matt and Trey would finish South Park and I conclude that they would make another movie.

I'm wondering how a current South Park movie would compare to the first. I know some consider the Imagination land trilogy can be considered a modern movie but I'm talking about a produced from the ground up like Bigger Longer and Uncut.

Haven't they said they'd finish it with another movie, or am I making that up? Either way it would be a fitting end

That's true but that doesn't make me wrong.

Doesn't make you right, either.

I didn't imply it did, retard-kun, and if the best you got is ad hominem, I feel like you know deep down that I'm right.

This song is one of the hypest shits ever

No, not really, I don't browse Yea Forums much.

Attached: 1548262708514.png (513x490, 321K)

la resistance
mountain town is great too

Attached: 1506843262892.jpg (528x528, 169K)

Mask of the Phantasm.

Either "What Would Brian Boitano Do" or "Through the Eyes of a Child".

Just finished watching the movie on VHS, one song that doesn't get enough mention is "I've never seen a man eat so many Chicken Wings"

"Sure, life is kinda gay,
but it doesn't seem that way,
Through the Eyes of a Child."

My negro on both accounts.

Who is the cutest kid in South Park?

Attached: 1541269336464.jpg (1280x731, 217K)

YOU'RE A COCK SUCKING ASS LICKING
UNCLE FUCKER!

kyle, obviously

Attached: 71235139_p3.jpg (1278x1278, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

rofl get a load of this faggot

Not bad but he loses out to his little brother.

Attached: 58243635_p6.png (456x750, 304K)

Attached: butters.gif (500x305, 1.12M)

i disagree but to each their own

Attached: 1407825640879.jpg (240x320, 64K)

Uncle fucker

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE

Hot take; Season 5 through 14 was the high point of the series and everything before feels way too unpolished, including the movie(though its still enjoyable)

you know I like the show well enough for what it is but this movie meant something special to me growing up. I watched it just wanting to see a bunch of 3rd graders say swear words but I'm honestly half-convinced this movie's where I got a lot of my personal beliefs regarding censorship of media and the like.

Nah.
Season 14 is personally my favorite season
More like in the last 3 starting with season 20. But even then season 22 was 100X better than 20 and 21

I feel ya, I first heard of the movie when my older brother was listening to songs he downloaded off lime-wire. The song it's easy mkay had finally question what he was looking at and the rest is just me catching up.

Beyond that I got a lot of perspective from this show, got me questioning things that most kids shows would just have me accept. I'm very happy South Park has lived so long, despite so many people saying the new seasons aren't as good I still appreciate the commentary and new approaches they try each season.

Fuck dont make me choose. Im even canadian eh?

I guess uh cartmans mom is pretty amazing.

He has pictures of himself that he drew buttfucking butters and sucking off kyle i think it was in fractured butthole. Its right at the start of the game and literally unavoidable. You have to go through his diary to progress the plot.

No not brian fucking denahe

Hot shit take. Also somewhat true but you dont find the crudeness enjoyable?

Correct
Both are incredibly kino

Its Craig fucking Butters, and Kyle fucking a duplicate of himself.
Cartmans hella gay

Of course it was different, the world was different too. The switch to laugh at SJW bullshit in season 19 was the best they could do, and Cartman using wokeness for being an asshole is how they could portray the modern world the best way.

Basically season 21 had the same theme as the movie, this time with Kyle. The times have changed but not much, people still blame South Park for ruining the world. This time it’s just young people, not adults.